It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Moon is an artifical spaceship. Its craters are from alien wars. Grey metal color.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I love this thread! Maybe, the aliens looked at our earth and thought to themselves, hmmmmm if we put our big round space ship next to it, it would be so much better and eventually would be a really nice place to live!!! AND, I'm not joking here.

One of my friends visited it, inside actually and said it was hollow but partially filled with a mercury type liquid??

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
reply to post by Mclaneinc

Anybody that has a healthy level of common sense would know that a moon made of Earth dirt would not be grey in color.
Anything else just simply supports that obvious truth.
It would be nice to see the dark side of the Moon, but I'm sure an alien on the dark side would want the opposite.
Oh well.

"The moon is always grayer on the other side"

Or something like that.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
There was no record cause as of yet we have not found any civilizations that kept record before the creation of the Sumerian's who are considered as of now to be the earliest known settlement of peoples. And as early as the 12th century BCE there are recordings of the moon included in religious ceremonies and I wouldn't be surprised if it is also mentioned in earlier fertility cultures in Turkey. But the Enuma Elis (Elish) describes how Marduk made the Sun and moon after he killed Tiamat. But come on scientists have determined the age of the moon to be 4.572 billion years old and formed out of a protoplanet the size of Mars smashing into the earth. www.universetoday.com... So to say it is only 6,000 years old is false, there is no record because the majority of societies pre-Sumerian were Oral tradition cultures. Meaning they passed their traditions Orally and after the last person died we lost their legends and traditions, however some it is reasonably to say got passed down to other cultures who interacted with them. So there you go, I don't think it is a space ship sorry, and until there is archeological proof stating other wise I am going to hold this assumption as true.

List of some of the oldest known inhabited cities for those interested: www.wisegeek.com...
edit on 3/29/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
I have to agree, I think the moon is made of cheese. The mold does match the dust, and the craters match those of some cheeses.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
As far as no solar eclipses being recorded, it's likely that if anyone even noticed one, they didn't recognize it for what it was.

While there are some records before 6,000 years ago, writings are pretty rare. Just becuase something wasn't written about, doesn't mean that it wasn't there.

I bet they didn't write about the polar ice caps either, but we know they were there at that time.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
One Hell of a Big Star Ship.... wonder if Darth Vader is home...?

did ATS ever come to a decision on whether those Glass Spots in the Middle East were caused by Nuclear Explosions 1,000's years ago..? I dont recall it ever being resolved... wonder if we had a war of the world per say

also, think about this - the earth would not be alive with life if there was no moon.
edit on 29-3-2011 by ISRAELdid911 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I am all for a good conspiracy theory or story but there come s point like this one when people are just throwing out random ideas that come to mind after they smoke a joint. 6000 years ago there were no depictions of women having periods this must mean that they didn't have them back then.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
The youtube video that the OP lined to should be shown in psych classes as clinical example of a charlatan. First, dispute known facts, but be cordial about it. Make vague references to a multitude of subjects, and speak with authority as if they have something to do with your claims...even if they don't. Be charming as you subtly say everyone in his history has been wrong; but be sure to say you respect their opinions or at least attempt to imply so. Smile, a lot. And, don't forget to be cordial! Be sure to inoculate yourself against criticism by amending some of your claims with statements such as, "In my opinion," or "To the best of my knowledge." If someone has the gall to call you out don't try to present scientific evidence, rather say you respect their right to dissent then make reference to ancient materials since they can be interpreted in myriad ways and because since most people are not well versed in ancient cultures they will be reluctant to press the issue lest they sound ignorant. Make use of well known idioms that don't have anything to do with what you're saying but sound impressive. Don't forget to smile and be cordial. Have a foreign accent. If you're American fake a foreign accent.

Do this and then go on tours, write books, start a website and make a fine living off of idiots without ever having to get a real job (or degree).

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
"Its craters are from alien wars"

I'm pretty sure that any alien faction that can cross space could probably take out a planet if need be, let alone the moon.
Unless of course the moon is made of such resilient stuff that it doesn't matter, but that begs the question: If it can't be breached by insane firepower, would anyone try? Did they just paint those markings on there?
Good artists if you ask me. Edit: Assuming the moon is fake and the OP is real that is.
edit on 3/30/11 by NuclearMitochondria because: update post

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

If the moon is indeed a spaceship, there ought to be some artificial junk out there,
apart from the junk by our civilization and why is that not apparent in our visits there
or the numerous photographs from different sources.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

That's no moon...

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
6000 years, seems a very short period, but.....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the level
Great stuff op I love your logic, if they did not leave evidence that they didnt see it then it wasnt there, it was a space ship.
So if we take the first part of your post as a given, where does the spaceship and war wounds come from, who where the aliens that parked it there, why would they dump such a handy piece of kit next to us ???

The aliens like a good fight, so they left us something to give us just a tiny chance, when they come back.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   
This is really the hottest topic at the moment. Wow.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I think the OP is a bit under qualified on this one, simply saying 'fact' doesn't really mean you know what your on about....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   
I was always led to believe that the Moon was formed in the early development of the Earth.. Something hit the surface of our planet and the resulting debris gradually formed the moon.. I guess it explains why the the moon has no iron core as such..

Or it's a Death Star....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Reading this whole entire thread I thought to myself, this is bull****. How dumb can people be??It's a scientific fact that we would not be here if it wasn't for the moon. Rotating of the earth, tides and such. But now that I watch that video it makes me think. Maybe I'm the dumb one. I have been researching and watching other Youtube videos of history and scientist, saying the same thing. If this is all true, I will be very upset. Our Moon being "fake", what has the world come to? I feel like I can't believe anything anymore because life is one big lie. Trust no one, or anything. Is this good or bad? I feel like it would be good because why would ET bother with doing something like this if they weren't trying to help us. Or is it that they want to hurt us and there watching us. But would we be able to be here without the moon? Everyone knows that the moon is way older then the earth. How would that be possible? I never thought about it until now. This was a good find. But what about the moons around other planets? Why would they be there. I'm totally thrown off by this, I'm very upset that our moon might not be a natural thing. I will never look at the moon the same again.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
other indigenous peoples speak of a time before the present moon existed.

there may have been previously a different moon/s around the planet. The coming of a new moon might explain a global upheaval like the biblical flood.

anyone who doubts the moon is an artificial spaceship; which actually makes plenty of scientific sense; and i don't doubt it; should read 'who built the moon' from amazon.com. There's also another similar book to this on amazon cant recall the title

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by AwareOfSurroundings

life's pretty weird - you'll adjust to it i reckon.

its actually kind of cool that a spaceship could be that big.

it probably was originally a natural body that was hollowed out by aliens.

there are giant 'mascons' below its surface that distort the gravity when you fly around it. Leftovers from the hollowing out phase/equipment?

it IS almost hollow acc to Nasa as they did tests by dropping things on it and it rang 'like a bell'.

the problem wiht that is that natural bodies aren't hollow.....

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers
There is no record of the Moon in ancient civilization dating over 6,000 years ago because it wasn't here at that time.

And yet seashore sea life has managed to evolve with tides in 6000 years. Not a hope in hell. Try a million or more!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join