It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Army kills Afghans who were speeding on bike!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deebo
They were mainly just real edgy. You could tell how by how they were walking that they were in a movement to contact situation which means expecting imminent danger, then this bike hauls butt around the corner with no attempts to stop. This one is a tough call, but I totally agree that the "let me check my kill" bs is just wrong. And as much as I dislike obama (name not capitalized on purpose), you can't really blame him for the actions of another person. Either way its all a mess.

Deebo
edit on 28-3-2011 by Deebo because: add

What for pity's sake has Obama got to do with it? Bush, Signor Cespuglio, the Shrub, whatever you call him, he dragged y'all's donkeys into this.
RWNJs simply baffle me.
But no, the fact that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Karl Rove, all these guys are pure evil, is down a memory hole somewhere, and you blame Obama, who it seems to me is terminally bewildered, but certainly not pure evil!
I am not going to express my feelings about the evil of this, because if I do, my post will be taken off, as there are men here who who get deeply upset at any criticism of the US military or of Dubya Bush, and today, I came on to colourful threats of 'banning' if I ignored 'warnings' I hadn't even received. Just take it from me, that if I ruled the world, certain men would be... well, in trouble, y'all!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Judge and jury ?
. . . so much for american justice when childeren, women and
civillians are murdered for sport.
btw these soldiers admitted that it was for sport. shooting
at children as if they were rabbits : killing for sport

nwo admitting to running over children for sport :

Yet the same cold blooded (deleted) murderers wouldn't dare
harm a hair on Gaddaffi's head due to :
PILLAGE FROM WAR
(Lied to again)

edit on 29/3/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by byteshertz

The reason I say this kill was justified:

That's a disgusting piece of anti-human jargon. Killing is never justfied, full stop.
Vicky

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ToneDeaf

this has nothing what so ever to do with the o.p. video.

the o.p. video shows something quite different. i would agree what you have linked is wrong and sick, but i do not see how it proves anything in relation to the o.p. video.

they are both seperate inccidents under different circumstances.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Well we should be lucky that's the only innocents our soldiers have killed in the last 10 yrs of our liberation of the arabic world from their dictator leaders.

(sarcasm)

edit on 29-3-2011 by meathed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Never? Not even when a person is trying to kill you?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
reply to post by Vicky32

Never? Not even when a person is trying to kill you?

I'd go as far as saying 'not even then', but many perhaps most, pacifists would make an exception for self defence. However, I don't believe self defence was on the table here - except in some peoples' heads!
Vicky

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicky32

Well in this video the "victims" were armed. But in a general sense, you have no choice. Once you enter a warzone, you have to be on edge to defend yourself. The problem lies not during the war, but what/who began it.

Ofcourse you do get the lunatics that go around the country-side killing people for fun, as pointed out in another thread, this particular instant was not one of those.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
If they really cared about the people on the bike, they would have shot the tires of the bike.
Bad news.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Vicky32

Well in this video the "victims" were armed. But in a general sense, you have no choice. Once you enter a warzone, you have to be on edge to defend yourself. The problem lies not during the war, but what/who began it.

Ofcourse you do get the lunatics that go around the country-side killing people for fun, as pointed out in another thread, this particular instant was not one of those.

I can't see videos, and as I've had to point out to one man here, it's not won't it's can't. But from what I have read of the thread, there's some dispute about whether they were actually armed, and if so, with what?
The problem is, you Americans seem to like attacking countries and 'making them safe for demawcracy'... athough I've noticed that you tend to do that these days, only if they have oil...
How does it feel to be completely loathed and despised as baby-killers and the best armed, least educated mass murderers in history?
(GO AHEAD MODS, TAKE THIS OFF, SEE IF I GIVE A TINKER'S CURSE. CONFIRM MY SIGNATURE WHY DON'T YOU?)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Personally, I have no idea if these two were Taliban or civilians. And so I'm not going to assume anything.

But the bike did appear to try and run down the soldier, and the "let me check out my kill" was a bit off.

That statement surely gives the impression that US soldiers actually enjoy killing, which is only going to make more people over there want to kill them.

At the end of the day though, any army that lands on foreign soil is instantly in the wrong. It takes a lot of spin to make people think otherwise.

I don't even know why western militaries are called "defence" forces these days.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

this has nothing what so ever to do with the o.p. video.

the o.p. video shows something quite different. i would agree what you have linked is wrong and sick, but i do not see how it proves anything in relation to the o.p. video.

they are both seperate inccidents under different circumstances.

BTW concerning the release of these new videos and photos,
they did after all admit to indiscriminately killing their victims,
and not only that, they admitted killing them for sport, keeping their body
parts as trophies. So why are some posters here still giving empathy to the
murderers, not to the victims and the victims families ? ?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I'm sure they heard that motorcycle from a mile away. So, a nice flashbang would have been sweet for this occasion. Unless they didn't have one.
I can already picture it. As soon as they come around the corner it meets my flashbang.

And for the record, there is NO DENYING that this weren't Taliban militants. One poster correctly pointed out two pieces of evidence proving they were. A chest rig and a gun muzzle. Further analysis shows that one of the militants pulled something out just before the shooting.

Like I said I expect a soldier from the most powerful army in the world to be quite familiar in the use of flashbangs. But like I said, they might not have had one. Yet judging by the video, I doubt they would have used it.

Good news. A legitimate kill at least.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Jepic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
These guys aren't the 5th Stryker Brigade "kill team" this thread talks about, are they?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Before you go and pin a purple heart on them
READ the FULL story :
MORE on the FACTS :

Instead giving sympathy for the victims and the families, how come
all I'm hearing is sheeple hate and sociopathic excuses ?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
I love reading these posts from 'armchair generals..."

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

yes that is very sick and i do not agree with it, it should be stopped.

however...back on topic, it had nothing to do with the O.P. video.
the O.P. video shows something entirely different to the story you keep talking about.

you cannot use a unrelated story to asses if these solider talked about in this thread were killing innocent civillians on purpose.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:06 AM
link   
innocent citizens don't wear heavy machine gun bullets draped across their bodies. People forget the Taliban are cowards and don't wear uniforms to blend in with civilians. When they're hit their guns are taken by their religious fanatics friends. And that turns them into citizens instantly in peoples minds. It's amazing how stupid people are. All americans should have to go live there for 6 months. In 48 hours you'd be saying nice shot.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JerryB08

I agree. I think a root of this problem could be that people are taught frequently that war is "wrong" in every single aspect no matter what, so they will have some form of systematic hatred for their own countries troops regardless if they did wrong or not. Seems like the hippies era from 60s but more passive and calm.
edit on 29-3-2011 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Aliensdoexist

Yeah that's it, I picked up a bad habit of calling it chest-webbing. (which is embarassing actually)

They call it everything. Webbed gear, M.o.l.l.e gear (modular lightweight Load-carrying equipment), LCE (load carrying equipment) LBE (load bearing equipment) Alice gear (all purpose individual carrying equip) etc.. So you weren't really wrong.

Deebo
edit on 29-3-2011 by Deebo because: fix

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join