U.S. Army kills Afghans who were speeding on bike!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
When you look at those pictures…. What the hell are they unloading M16s on people like that for? These people are built like they’ve been living on a few morsels of bread a day. Man these wars are over-the-top criminal.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by larrydavid
You guys are right.

What the hell was I thinking?

The 1-2 million innocent civilians that have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan are only my imagination. All those women and children must of had it coming.

After all they are just fighting for our freedom right?

Maybe I'm just a communist or even a terrorist.

Because we all know the real owners of the USA and UK are good, solid people.

sit down and take a deep breathe. and just think for a while.

there is a BIG difference between purposily aiming a gun at a civillian and shooting them when there is no danger what so ever just because you like it and think it is fun, and shooting people you think pose a real threat with just a few seconds to decide.

what this video in this thread is, is a american solider taking a few seconds to asses the threat and react in the heat of the moment. if you watch the video and take every detail into account, you can clearly see this is NOT a solider delibratly killing a innocent person.

it is a soldier who is reacting to a situation.

whilst we have seen shamless killings from some american soliders that does not mean that every soldier does it or that every video we see shows it. we should condemn any shamless acts of violence on innocent people but at the same time point out and defend soliders when they were not in wrong but are being accused of such.

the O.P. video in this thread, even if it shows innocent civillians, shows danger, everything about what happen would spell danger to a solider being aware of suicide bombers. it has nothing to do with any other innocent killings that may of occured, the fact is this video shows a american solider doing his job in a difficult situation with seconds to decide if there is a danger. it does not show american soliders targetting and killing civillians for the sake of it.
edit on 29-3-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

Originally posted by larrydavid
You guys are right.

What the hell was I thinking?

The 1-2 million innocent civilians that have been killed in Iraq and Afghanistan are only my imagination. All those women and children must of had it coming.

After all they are just fighting for our freedom right?

Maybe I'm just a communist or even a terrorist.

Because we all know the real owners of the USA and UK are good, solid people.

sit down and take a deep breathe. and just think for a while.

there is a BIG difference between purposely aiming a gun at a civilian and shooting them when there is no danger what so ever just because you like it and think it is fun, and shooting people you think pose a real threat with just a few seconds to decide.

what this video in this thread is, is a American solider taking a few seconds to asses the threat and react in the heat of the moment. if you watch the video and take every detail into account, you can clearly see this is NOT a solider deliberately killing a innocent person.

it is a soldier who is reacting to a situation.

whilst we have seen shameless killings from some American soldiers that does not mean that every soldier does it or that every video we see shows it. we should condemn any shameless acts of violence on innocent people but at the same time point out and defend soldiers when they were not in wrong but are being accused of such.

the O.P. video in this thread, even if it shows innocent civilians, shows danger, everything about what happen would spell danger to a solider being aware of suicide bombers. it has nothing to do with any other innocent killings that may of occurred, the fact is this video shows a American solider doing his job in a difficult situation with seconds to decide if there is a danger. it does not show American soldiers targeting and killing civilians for the sake of it.
edit on 29-3-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

Pheww. Aww man thank you for your help Lifeform! I don't know what i was thinking!

I sat down and thought about it, and you know what, You are absolutely right.

We should kill another 2 million civilians until they are free and liberated.

Thank God America is here to kill women and children until they can finally be free like us! and believe what we believe, and live the way we live. and have the same god as us.

I'm sorry I even blamed the righteous American soldier. He is the good guy. Coming from a country that is barely 300 years old.

God put us here to teach those infidels from civilizations that have been around for thousands of years.

If they dare disagree with America and pose any threat what so over then God has said we should kill them

I am just an idiot who had a knee jerk reaction to peasants being killed at the cost of millions of US tax dollars per day.

You are soo right, thank god for the 2 million dead civilians that we have killed!!

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by larrydavid

so by your logic because 2 million people have died so far, which this thread is not about, automatically means the soliders in the O.P. video must of done it on purpose and for no reason?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

He doesn't care what you have to say, he just wants to bash the US and get a reaction.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

so by your logic because 2 million people have died so far, which this thread is not about, automatically means the soldiers in the O.P. video must of done it on purpose and for no reason?

The legitimacy of the killings of the 2 Afghans in the original video has yet to be proven. I still say based on what I saw, the killings were not justified. After all we are only basing our opinions on this 1 video clip.

The bigger, more important issue is the amount of deaths of non military human beings who were not involved in combat whatsoever.

But if you want to focus on 1 incident out of the millions, then by all means, be my guest.

So lets ignore what is really important because according to you, thats "what this thread is all about".

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
reply to post by lifeform11

He doesn't care what you have to say, he just wants to bash the US and get a reaction.

Yes because I care what anonymous strangers have to think about me, another anonymous stranger on the INTERNET.

I really get off on the reactions of strangers to another nameless, faceless anonymous stranger.

Its what drives me. A whole lot of nothing.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

lol, yes this thread IS about the inncident posted by the O.P. well done.

if you would like to start a thread about another subject, be my guest. there is no proof of if they were civillians or taliban needed for the O.P. video.

either way anybody with the eyes to see can see exactly what occured and the danger posed, and the actions of the bike rider and his choice of clothing to see that even if they were innocent it is undertsandable why such action was taken.

i wonder what you would of done in that situation? we have got months to study if they were civillians or taliban or whatever, the american solider had 3 seconds.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by deltaboy

Seems to me you should have stuck with the true heading it was given.

US Troops kill Taliban on motorcycle

A dead Taliban is a good Taliban.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

lol, yes this thread IS about the incident posted by the O.P. well done.

if you would like to start a thread about another subject, be my guest. there is no proof of if they were civilians or taliban needed for the O.P. video.

either way anybody with the eyes to see can see exactly what occurred and the danger posed, and the actions of the bike rider and his choice of clothing to see that even if they were innocent it is understandable why such action was taken.

i wonder what you would of done in that situation? we have got months to study if they were civilians or taliban or whatever, the american solider had 3 seconds.

Hey Guy. Why are you arguing with me.

I'm super happy we blasted those bastards on the way to blow up the United states!

God bless those soldiers!!

I especially loved the way the US soldier happily said "let me check out my kill"

That was awesome.

That scooter could have have a super nuclear bomb that would have reached us!

2 million dead civilians only?! I say 20 million, until I feel safe.

But I am glad You, Lifeform, has decided to blindly take the side of those US soldiers who took out those terrorists on the scooter. Right?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

i am on the side of logic, nothing else. and i would be the first to admit that i am not always right and sometimes have to re-evaluate my beliefs and thinking.

something i think you need to do where the O.P. video is concerned. i am not going to agree that the sky is black when it is blue, just because you do not like the colour blue.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
reply to post by deltaboy

Seems to me you should have stuck with the true heading it was given.

US Troops kill Taliban on motorcycle

A dead Taliban is a good Taliban.

How do we even know it was a Taliban? What exactly is a taliban? They have every right to shoot the invading armies of the coalition forces. 4000 US troops killed, you like that?
edit on 29-3-2011 by THE_PROFESSIONAL because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

i am on the side of logic, nothing else. and i would be the first to admit that i am not always right and sometimes have to re-evaluate my beliefs and thinking.

something i think you need to do where the O.P. video is concerned. i am not going to agree that the sky is black when it is blue, just because you do not like the colour blue.

If you factored logic into the equation you would not be arguing for a piece of subjective video footage. You would be solidly arguing for the big picture to err on the side of caution . You wouldn't be putting your energy into those who continue to commit atrocities. You wouldn't be defending those who have been proven to murder innocent civilians.

"Logic" would have told you that 2 million dead civilians at the hands of US,UK and Nato troops would cause you not to argue for US troops in a piece of subjective footage. Yet you are squarely on the side of the killers even though you have no real proof to back up your conviction.

Spock would say "this is highly illogical captain".

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

lol you are unbeleivable.

look your hate of anything american has nothing to do with me. your hate blinds you from seeing what is there.

i have condemned some american actions on a few occasions if you would like to know, but not because i hate america, just because i believed it was WRONG. i have bought up in many threads the hypocrit things that occur, but not because i hate america, because i think it is hypocritical. if i see america being accused of something that is false, then i will defend america on that occassion, NOT because i agree with everything america do or have done, but because it is WRONG to make false accusations that have no basis.

so if i see a video that is claimed to show a war crime of delibratly shooting civillians and it does not show that, then i am not going to say it does, because i do NOT hate america.

i have never once said it is good that 2million people have died(not all by america's hand by the way), you keep bringing that up and this thread is NOT about that, that would be OFF TOPIC in my opinion.

you seem to be saying that if there were 50 cases of civllian deaths and the first video showed it was done on purpose then that automatically means the other 49 cases were. no thats not how it works.

if 20 show delibrate killings and 30 shows enemy kills or unstandable killings due to the danger, then thats what they show.

there are two extremes on these subjects, we have the ones who defend every civillain killing even when it is proved they were killed on purpose, and then those who condemn every american action regardless of the truth because they hate america.

you seem to be the latter.

all i am bothered is RIGHT and WRONG. and the soliders in the O.P. were not WRONG, they were in danger or at the very least precieved danger, it was not a delibrate killing of civillians.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   

lol you are unbelievable.

look your hate of anything American has nothing to do with me. your hate blinds you from seeing what is there.

i have condemned some American actions on a few occasions if you would like to know, but not because i hate America, just because i believed it was WRONG. i have bought up in many threads the hypocrite things that occur, but not because i hate America, because i think it is hypocritical. if i see America being accused of something that is false, then i will defend America on that occasion, NOT because i agree with everything America do or have done, but because it is WRONG to make false accusations that have no basis.

so if i see a video that is claimed to show a war crime of deliberately shooting civilians and it does not show that, then i am not going to say it does, because i do NOT hate America.

i have never once said it is good that 2million people have died(not all by America's hand by the way), you keep bringing that up and this thread is NOT about that, that would be OFF TOPIC in my opinion.

you seem to be saying that if there were 50 cases of civilian deaths and the first video showed it was done on purpose then that automatically means the other 49 cases were. no thats not how it works.

if 20 show deliberate killings and 30 shows enemy kills or understandable killings due to the danger, then thats what they show.

there are two extremes on these subjects, we have the ones who defend every civilian killing even when it is proved they were killed on purpose, and then those who condemn every American action regardless of the truth because they hate America.

you seem to be the latter.

all i am bothered is RIGHT and WRONG. and the soldiers in the O.P. were not WRONG, they were in danger or at the very least perceived danger, it was not a deliberate killing of civilians.

Hahahah Nice try.

The old "you hate America" isn't going to work here with me. Not tonight my friend.

I love Americans more than anything. I have many members of my family who have served America proudly.

If it came down to it I would probably die for real Americans.

The problem is however, America, as we know it, has been taken over by globalist Billionaires. Globalists who have hijacked this great country, the greatest country ever to have existed. And are now using us to further its own agenda.

I know the real deal. I know what is really going on. So please don't think I am just some traitorous communistic sellout, because I'm not. It really breaks my heart that more people don't get wise to the fact that we have been hijacked.

I personally would wish death on this entire planet if it wasn't for the fact that I know how many human beings are genuinely good hearted people.

I love America, I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. I just wish more people would see how corrupt our government has become.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

but none of that has anything to do with what is going off in the video.

you keep changing the subject to something else.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
www.liveleak.com...

Thats the worst warcrime I had ever seen. Killing a couple of innocent Afghans who were speeding on a bike. Obama will tried by war crimes for this.

You say innocent people. The title says, " US Troops kill Taliban on motorcycle"

Why do you think they were innocent? Didn't you read the title of the clip you were posting about?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   

but none of that has anything to do with what is going off in the video.

you keep changing the subject to something else.

You're right. I'm wrong.

You win. I lose.

God Bless my Friend.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Hey, I've got an idea. Let's actually declare war on someone, say like, i don't know, Iran or Saudi Arabia, and actually do some war-fighting instead of having our guys running around offering themselves up as cooperative mobile targets for say like we do now for the afghan people, and then just actually fight a war and see how long it actually takes to beat one of the so called bad ass Muslim Soldier populated contries into an actual real Pulp and then talk about who's the real bad guys. See, I don't care any more because it's here, the end of everything, and why not just get the killing started and see who's still standing when it;s all over and we DON'T have to try and not kill everything that moves, which is the way you fight to win an actual WAR. It's to late now for the human race. Let's get our anhiliation underway and whoevers left can say "see, my god kicked your gods ass and isn't that just great!".

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   

all that matters is what is....

i could not give a damn about winning anything.
it is so easy to see that the guy on the motocycle turns the front wheel and aims for the soliders that this debate should of been over ages ago.

it is not about government corruption or how many people have died or how many of them were on purpose, it is simply about the O.P. video and what it shows.

i am not saying you are wrong on anything other than what the O.P. video shows, i just don't get why you keep going off into other subjects surronding the war, they do not change what is seen in the video.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join