It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats my motivation again?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

You made them, you made this, you made all there ever was. You sleep in a jail cell made especially for you and of your own hand. Once upon a time you gave trust to all and didn’t even realize that it was you that would make it fall. Down the whole we go. Darkness surrounds you. The wind passes your face as the cold takes over the profound you. Your spine knows what is coming and awaits the arrival of the feeling nearing intense and overwhelming and possiblly endearing.

I love this paragraph btw....it's another one of those realizations that I was contemplating shortly before coming across it. The less informed would call it psychic ability within a short proximity, but it's just a case of you momentarily tapping into the collective conscious and me being momentarily aware of my surroundings...much like a dog would sense danger. Regardless most of the post really resonated with me, there were parts were I felt like I wrote this to myself (and of course I did in a sense), and I thank you for that because I've been a bit disconnected as of late.

And for you and the people who are arguing with you...you're all being egotistical maniacs. Stop trying to side-step it with intelligent banter and do what our ancestors did to secure rank with someone they disagreed with: grab a stick and beat the # out of another until someone dies

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

I feel like a stumbled upon a secret PTB book
Brianegan is this your creation, or did you find it somewhere?
really it felt like you were in my head lol like you said it got really intense to i havent even read it all.
I WANT MORE
edit on 27-3-2011 by P-M-H because: close to done

'divine'
edit on 27-3-2011 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You have something of a point here
The language is already coded into making us believe this reality we
perceive IS real, which it's only is because we make it so.
Poetry and writing between the lines could take us deeper make it more real.
I find inspiration in listening within to what you write,
sense your intentions are good and honest.
We'll all have to engage if we want changes.
We're all one, somewhere down the line we just forgot.
Thankyou for reminding us.
There will be a way even times seem dark as we move along.
Let us not be afraid of the light we carries within.
Love and respect.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
brianegan You asked for honesty and I replied honestly. I regret you took my honesty for rejection.

You wrote me back this reply

Its not authority its frustration with my failure. I havent succeded with one thread to date. Im am not looking to gain power I am looking to have you all gain it yourselves.

What failure? You are engaging us and we are engaging you. This is not failure. Your post with the parable of the child of perfection was certainly no failure. Many found it inspiring. And please don't accuse me of accusing you of trying to dominate.

If you removed the fear and lack of trust you might hear power behind those words instead of dominance. You might feel related to it and see it for what it really is. You stopped reading out of fear alone. Say what you will but we both know it is fear holding you back.

One again brianegan, I did not hear dominance. What I heard was something that could be HEARD as dominance. This was not rejection, it was critical observation. See?

I quit reading not from fear but from sadness. Sadness from the knowledge that you did not understand that YOU were going to activate the fear in so many others.

Dont fear me. join me....You think Im evil or something.....Get real...Im the only one that sticks to my morals without fail that I have ever met. If you do the same well done but that makes us the same.....so you may be evil then two.....

Join you? Will you join me? Will you join us? Do you know what I hear brianegan? I hear that you have something to teach. You may not be a teacher, you may be a pointer, a crossing guard, a facilitator a message bearer. Call it what you will. All of these people have at least one major function. It is not to just deliver the message. It is to deliver the message without awakening the fear of the listener. Do you see this brianegan?

Im not evil or out to hurt or take or do any negitive anything.....Im am a soldier in a war that you dont seem to know is going on so I have to keep trying wether you like it or not.

brianegan. This place is a school. Here we teach and learn from one another. This is ATS. This brianegan, is the whole of planet Earth. You suggest I, we, do not know what is going on. This is true. This is rubbish. We do not know what you know is going on, but I hope you understand that YOU do not know what I know is going on. Or for that matter, you do not know what so many of the other good people who have replied to your posts know is going on.

This is a very big picture dude. You are not the only one here who feels the urgency, and the frustration.
Please keep sharing. I suggest SHARING brianegan.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
My opinion in all this (for whom it may consen) is that there indeed is something importent here.
We have been running around, chasing one conspiracy after the other - not unlike a dog chasing its own tail.
Like it is all orchestrated to turn our awareness away from what truly matters.
What Brianegan brings up here, goes beyond that, searching into one-ness (a concept many of us agree on, but many of us do not live out - thus making it empty words with no meaning)...
How can we search into this oneness, how can we empoer ourselves, how can we touch into our true nature, how can we creativily reshape this world, bringing an end to all the pain, suffering and confusion?
These hows are not easily answered, imho the answer lies far beyond intellect and reason - having to dig deeper.
I know for sure that I want to go to that path.
Whether these writings (and the energyindex behind) rings any bells by you, only you can decide.
I know for sure you are highly capabable of that, and your ressources are infinite.
The way we choose realizing this are multiple.
In the end we are one.
For me all this brings a new spirit to ATS, which I welcome.
We have called for answers in these dire times...
The answer lies within.
I know for one, I´ll be following these threads and see where it goes...
So from my point of view, Brianegan, your doing very well.
Thankyou...

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Okay to sum it up:

1) You are all beautiful, magnificent divine creatures that have no limit to their power. You have all descended into this realm for a test, a game if you will. The test is if you can realize your true potential. It's pretty hard given all the stuff that's going around.

2) Once you realize what you are you can manifest anything at will. You will be something like the Elohim. Something comparable to a god in our limited consciousness.

3) We are being helped in the process of discovery by a vast number of outside sources (Benevolent ETs). A fleet if you will.

Brianegan is trying to wake you up. Wake up the sleeper and make you understand what you truly are. People don't understand their true potential which is a shame. For me Brianegan's posts have been meaningful but for some they can be somewhat cryptic since he wants you to understand things for yourself. Not have something given to you on a silver platter.

It's somewhat debatable if it's possible to wake others up like another progressed soul mentioned in his post. Altho the information has to come from somewhere to start off with. The Journey needs to begin somewhere.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
One thing ill say as Ive said many times in prior threads is that when one goes into something with a judgement already than the effect is lost.

Taken directly from your post right above my own clarification. Perhaps this thread was not so much to teach others, brian, but to teach yourself. a continuing theme, in my life, is "that which we speak most fervently tends to be directed towards ourselves." it has rang true time and time again, with this as an example.

No forgiveness needs to be asked for or given, except for perhaps from yourself.. we all have our lessons to learn and teach.

Do remember, not everyone is some "aimless system" scraping for some kind of "being."

I also must mention that when using the term "you are me" and "i am you," i always feel one must not lose sight of the vastness of the universe, neh? "oneness" is not contained within our individual perspectives solely, it is a product of all of the individual perspectives, and what is being perceived, as being valid and equal parts of the same thing. "this one" is not "you," as we occupy (at the very least) different locations of time and space, but we are all most certainly part of the same thing.. When this one initially approached things such as advaita-vedanta, i attempted to funnel all things into the "oneness" that was contained within my personal perspective. This, for obvious reasons, was a flawed approach as even that which is contained within our own perspective and being is plenty to keep "ourselves" occupied
After practice, i found that the physics of the universe were not relying on this ones perspective to drive them, and neither were other perspectives, or other systems. I found that my heart simply does not work in the same way and exchanges that my lungs do. They are not "the same thing," but "parts" of "the same thing" whose inherent diversity allows me to speak with the world at this very moment. It was an important experiential realization at the time, so perhaps it will be the same for someone else who passes by the thread. Thinking it was all "the same thing," in such a way, lead this one to delude myself into thinking others perspectives had it "wrong," instead of simply being other pieces to the same puzzle that, at least partially, give the universe breath and life.
edit on 28-3-2011 by sinohptik because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Well, it is obvious that we are on very different planes of thought.

Your brain must look beautiful.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

I have tons of material like this stacked up in my journals. If you do as I say it will answer your questions and you will understand everything to a completely new level. Do not try this if you have any sort of mental illness.
It is very simple.
Just replace every word that you can with it's opposite. Then run through it. You'll not only see the same outcome, but it will intensify. By doing this, it will help you go beyond the language barriers. Please let me know what you think about this idea. It is important to me.
You are talented.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I have a question.

Is there or was there an expectation that if "someone" read the post and there was an effect, that this effect would impose itself on the OP regardless of where or when the subject reading it was???

Like a brain to brain or self to self call??? I'm just curious if there was any aspect of that to it. Some of it read as shared consciousness to me.
But I don't know much about this stuff. I like Robots and guns.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I read every post until this one because i felt compelled to tell you, you have in fact succeeded. I get you. I understand you. The words that you speak may not be entirely well thought out and approached correctly, but i am indeed on the same level as you. The fact is, what you had to say didnt make me come to the same realization as you, but just enforced the same realization i already found for myself stronger. If you believe that your helping of others, than others will be helped because of that belief.

We may never find the right words to say to describe our inner feelings and deepest realizations. We can only do the best we can through understanding one another. When that understanding is fulfilled, words will not make a difference, but instead our combined conscious awareness of one another will fulfill what was lacking that we sought with our words.

Thanks brian. You have made my already amazing morning, even more amazing.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

tried that and realized I was being very selfish so now I am trying to share and not doing a good job I guess.

My last post should have began with this quote, which is what i meant when i said i read up until this post.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
first of all to all the people who are saying how brianegan should have wrote , your blind !, first of all he shows you feelings are connected to words and the words eventualy tell the story, if u ever find this " magic" you can write the whole cosmic story yourself without needing the proof , words are connected to colours, planets, feelings . this is "kabbalistic" knowledge . you can all write a 2 line dissproof of hes thread trying to manipulate hes beliefs, ego, meditative state. but i urge you to try writing a thread in the manner he did. fictional or non fictional it depends on your inner knowing but u cant honestly say that this was written by a fool .. .i wont even try to convince the contras what these threads can establish , either u see it or u dont . and to the person saying he needs to calm down , Its nice that u are able to with the level of attacks u are seeing around u : war , radioactive and oil spills , . think jesus would have told you to calm down and ignore everything. no fight ffs , blind them with your light . resist the slavery. the whole problem that we are in this mess is because we took it all to long and let them decide for us. brian we are still with you m8 , our ship may travel thru storms but well get to the other side .

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

You can call BS all you want. Im telling the absolute truth. AND, Im not the one trying to be a spiritual teacher or guide here. Im wise enough to know I cant enlighten anyone, and that only my ego would want the role of "teacher."

I just have a compulsion to tell the truth. Even when it pisses people off.
so if this is true u never received your knowledge from any source , and all previous messiahs didnt accomplish anything

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

I have tons of material like this stacked up in my journals. If you do as I say it will answer your questions and you will understand everything to a completely new level. Do not try this if you have any sort of mental illness.
It is very simple.
Just replace every word that you can with it's opposite. Then run through it. You'll not only see the same outcome, but it will intensify. By doing this, it will help you go beyond the language barriers. Please let me know what you think about this idea. It is important to me.
You are talented.

exactly, because the two oppisites come from the same source,ty

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I have read all of the responses and will return later tonight because I am partaking in the slavery today. Yippe so let me go get whipped a few times so I can find enough motivation to enlighten the fear spreaders and feeders.

Y7......I see you soldier. Well done! ty... Their fear will show its face again and will need a mirror.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
i still needed to answer the question within this thread , i cant specificly tell you what caused the changes to start i can only say there has been a very big change after " heightening senses for downloading" , im very sure one who doesent read all your threads will probably misunderstand alot of points and wont come to the same conclusions , so it must be in the way u set them up . i had direct emotional reactions to the threads , some very intense . the "senses thread is where it came to find me , today instead of lacking the energy to focus on my work 8 hours , i did my work perfectly + started to experiment with the newfound "gem" . two worlds i used to seperate completly came together in a sense . sentience and enteri are u guys able to confirm changes 2 ? because im sure about you two traveling the same path i did so far. started strong and chaotic below the chest and transformed to headsensations.
edit on 29-3-2011 by yets777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I agree with yets777, that all of the writings have "touched" me in some way emotionally. I think my personal favorite was (Where is my power). The story was just a typical day in premise, but the wording and roll of the story made me experience all of the senses through the story. I admit that the 222nd to 333rd thread left me a little a kilter, I am not the best with codes nor patience.

All I know is that I have this feeling of mental hunger, wanting more truth, struggling to find it. Yet, in these posts, I sense a tantalizing carrot, if you will.

Forgive my rambling, I had this urge to put that feeling down, to let people know how I feel. Thanks for the "ear"

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by P-M-H

I feel like a stumbled upon a secret PTB book
Brianegan is this your creation, or did you find it somewhere?
really it felt like you were in my head lol like you said it got really intense to i havent even read it all.
I WANT MORE
edit on 27-3-2011 by P-M-H because: close to done

'divine'
edit on 27-3-2011 by P-M-H because: (no reason given)

Oh I got more! almost a never ending supply. Sit back and enjoy the ride. Speak up when you feel me. ty

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe

You have something of a point here
The language is already coded into making us believe this reality we
perceive IS real, which it's only is because we make it so.
Poetry and writing between the lines could take us deeper make it more real.
I find inspiration in listening within to what you write,
sense your intentions are good and honest.
We'll all have to engage if we want changes.
We're all one, somewhere down the line we just forgot.
Thankyou for reminding us.
There will be a way even times seem dark as we move along.
Let us not be afraid of the light we carries within.
Love and respect.

Amazing isnt it? Well, Im not stopping there. Ive tried many times before but not even I was ready to hear it. Well thats in the past so here we go and hold on tight.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join