It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats my motivation again?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by pupilstutor
Your too obsesed with your presence. Lose it. Enter a state of meditation. Relax your body. Concentrate on relaxing. Concentrate on one idea you want to pursue. Think about that idea. Stretch it to its limits. If you can reach the limits, your ideas will flow profoundly. Good luck.

Im really not but I can see how you would have came to that conclusion. The words were formatted in this way for a specific reason. I had to establish a presence to even begin to think about how to deliver the message.....

Thank you for the advice and as I already practice that I'll say I completely agree with the method you speak of. It is a great way to focus and calm the spirit for clear thought.....

Concern noted.
Thank you.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by agentblue

Well no wonder it didnt work for me. Im not susceptible to hypnotic suggestion, nor particularly good at imagining things.

Thanks for the explanation. I was interested, but I couldnt figure out what he was going for. Except it did seem to me he was trying to provoke sleep walkers to wake up.

perfect observation...In a nut shell thats exactly what Im doing here in this thread. It will work for some and, maybe act as a bridge for others, and there will be those that will block it right out with the walls they have built inside of their heads as protection....

Good to see that in you.....Not sure that it always works though because there are a few things going on that involves hypnotisation that you would be able to see if not under its grasp.

Sorry for my spelling.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Grander
Here is the link to that child parable.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

brianegan may be just using ATS as a proving ground for creative writing. However I think he may be trying to find a writing form for the expression for a deep sense of existence. I think that he may be trying to assimilate all of the information he has been taking in from ATS and other sources. I must admit though that he has expressed a number of thoughts and sense of things throughout his posts that have struck me on a very deep level.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

Stopped reading when you said "Do you think you stood a chance, once I set my sights on you, to withstand the power that I would download into your brain?" implying that you've already downloaded said power into my brain. Well I do STAND a chance because I just STOOD.

ETA -

edit on 27-3-2011 by eathis because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire

Okay here we go again. Do you truly think that you are any match in your current state of mind to put up any fight what so ever against these perfectly formatted words? Do you think you stood a chance, once I set my sights on you, to withstand the power that I would download into your brain? NO! You are weak, and you are beaten and these words will enter your head so easily and undetected that you have no choice but to watch as I demonstrate the true power of words.

brianegan.

Honestly? I pulled up after the first sentence, and made no farther than your first paragraph.
Why read farther?

I think you are walking a fine line brianegan. Other of your posts have had passion and tenderness and joy.
This begins with dominance and belittlement. Some of us cheered for you as you spoke in your last thread. You seemed to have not only found the words but the channel for which you had been seeking.

Now though the words may be there but the channel seems to be closed. I had wondered at some of the responses that you made to peoples responses to your last post. It seemed to me that you were getting a taste authority which you were not ready for. At one point you gleefully called yourself the crossing guard or something like that. Cute brianegan but nah uh.

Your first posts were long and choppy. You seemed to be experimenting. Then the one with the parable of the child of perfection. That seemed to pull alot together for you. But honestly again, I began to sense that you were beginning to glory in your success with that tale.

Then this post with that opening paragraph. For me it was enough to tell me that that glory you were feeling from the parable post had over ridden your humbleness and turned it into outright hubris.

Anyway brianegan, you asked for honesty and that is all I can give you is my honesty.

Its not authority its frustration with my failure. I havent succeded with one thread to date. Im am not looking to gain power I am looking to have you all gain it yourselves.

You know what your right....I wasting my time....If there is anyone who gets what Im doing here than just PM me or something...Other than that I cant progress in an environment to affraid of it. If you removed the fear and lack of trust you might hear power behind those words instead of dominance. You might feel related to it and see it for what it really is. You stopped reading out of fear alone. Say what you will but we both know it is fear holding you back.

Of course Ill get frustrated if I try to help my brother ride his bike and he cant seem to get it after a week of us practicing. It would seem like he isnt really listening to me when he is telling me that he is now wouldnt it. It doesnt mean I stop loving him, feel any differently about him, or give up trying on him. Dont fear me. join me....You think Im evil or something.....Get real...Im the only one that sticks to my morals without fail that I have ever met. If you do the same well done but that makes us the same.....so you may be evil then two.....

Im not evil or out to hurt or take or do any negitive anything.....Im am a soldier in a war that you dont seem to know is going on so I have to keep trying wether you like it or not.

Oh I dont fear you its because of this or that....Come on brother...You cant hide from yourself......ohh....I have no reason to hide because I know this or I know that.......

really?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysticnoon

Okay here we go again. Do you truly think that you are any match in your current state of mind to put up any fight what so ever against these perfectly formatted words? Do you think you stood a chance, once I set my sights on you, to withstand the power that I would download into your brain? NO! You are weak, and you are beaten and these words will enter your head so easily and undetected that you have no choice but to watch as I demonstrate the true power of words.

Your introductory paragraph would have had most readers shoot up a strong mental defence against being manipulated by your words, so any potential effect would have been greatly reduced, I believe. For me, your initial words invoked too much mistrust of your intentions to read the rest of your post with attention.

well at least you can focus on how that works now cant you....Read that paragraph over and over to experience how you are actually throwing defenses up. Be aware of that ablity on more than just a back ground memory and practice it....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan
Im am not looking to gain power I am looking to have you all gain it yourselves.

Stop pretending we are real. Or maybe better said, stop pretending the lines between you and us are real.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
To say mountain move and see the mountain move.
This is a power we all have but not many will ever realize their rightful inhertiance.

Please continue Brian.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   

reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Is he trying to write fiction? And if so why is he doing it in philosophy and metaphysics?

I read your post and looked a couple of his others, and they also seem like this, like story. I didnt see one about a child though.

strictly non-fiction here. Im trying very unsuccessfully trying hard to point something out that can not be told directly or else it will be pushed to the side as not important but directly related to what I wish to bring out into the open.

and yes I write in a specific manner using specially choosen words.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

In short it is really rather trying to remotely reverse the hypnotism thats been already done to us. At least trying to.

I went back and looked at your other threads and I still dont get what you are up to. If you want to manifest differently, begin with the illusion of "many." Get rid of others first, and then change self.

tried that and realized I was being very selfish so now I am trying to share and not doing a good job I guess.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Everyone comes at "it" differently. It is good to encourage others to experience something similar to what you write and have experienced given your limited understanding.. but by defining their experience by what you have experienced, there may be very un-natural feelings about it because someone else may need to experience it completely differently than you. If you were to speak about how you personally experience the experiential concepts, not the mental contexts, it might be more open-ended as a discussion. An applicable quote is "give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach him to fish and he will eat a lifetime." It is the spirit of exploration, applied to our own perspective, that yields all of this. Perhaps, nurturing and elaborating on that action instead of the personal result (which is written about here) will allow others to grow more appropriately in their own directions.

i feel the true variation in different systems is greater than you are allowing for in your presented contexts.

You also must realize, you cant just "wake people up." Its a personal choice that others may have an influence in, but in the end, its up to us as individuals as to whether we will grow or not. Thats the whole deal with free will. So, there is only so much one can do, and if they do that with the best of their ability, no one can ask for more.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Grander
Here is the link to that child parable.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

brianegan may be just using ATS as a proving ground for creative writing. However I think he may be trying to find a writing form for the expression for a deep sense of existence. I think that he may be trying to assimilate all of the information he has been taking in from ATS and other sources. I must admit though that he has expressed a number of thoughts and sense of things throughout his posts that have struck me on a very deep level.

I am truely sorry that I have not been able to explain myself clear enough to everyone as it seems you have concluded ill of me. My only goal is aligned with trying to do that last thing you said in order to accomplish something. It is very real. Well at least to me alone at the moment but it is backed with the best of intentions and I mean and never will mean any harm for anyone.

If you could trust first and let it be betrayed instead of it need to be earned then I may be able to get past some of the fear walls that some have more of than others.

I dont know how many you have or the next person so I must try to be as focused on the goal as I possibly can be because the one I am trying to protect you against arent resting. I still need sleep and it seems like they dont.

Please dont ask me who "they" are because it is not the point. The point is what you face every day thinking it is normal and what you are meant to deal with. Im saying that its not and Im willing to put myself with my real name behind it. I know its hard to see through it but its there non the less and was meant to be hard to see through. The closer you feel to the truth then the more diversions will pop up in your way almost instantly.

I cant be the only one that see this. You would be freaking out if you did. I did and it took a while for me to face it and learn to use it against itself.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Lol. Yeah the ego is not the SELF.

Ego cannot manifest change on that level. But the SELF could. The problem is, the SELF is not as bothered by 'what is" as ego is.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by eathis

Stopped reading when you said "Do you think you stood a chance, once I set my sights on you, to withstand the power that I would download into your brain?" implying that you've already downloaded said power into my brain. Well I do STAND a chance because I just STOOD.

ETA -

Well you always have a choice. Can you really blame me for trying to help. THOSE words are power words specially written to accomplish what it states for the one who wishes it to become their reality. If you dont want it then I dont understand but but it IS okay. Those words werent me saying I command thee or something whatever you all are thinking Im saying. Its the words that your subconscious needs to say to itself to allow entrance into intself. They were the words you needed to say to yourself to let down your gaurds that have even blocked you from getting in.

What ever it doesnt matter. All that matters is that its there for those who can use it.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by eathis

ETA -

Also I implyed a lot of things in there but that wasnt one of them. Not at that point at least.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Im am not looking to gain power I am looking to have you all gain it yourselves.

Stop pretending we are real. Or maybe better said, stop pretending the lines between you and us are real.

Your repeating one of my main messages back to me. What makes you think that I dont get that?.....

One person may understand something but the others will just feel it until the rest start to pay attention....

You are real and so am I but you need to realize why and what makes you real and unreal in this place.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Im trying very unsuccessfully trying hard to point something out that can not be told directly or else it will be pushed to the side as not important but directly related to what I wish to bring out into the open.

There is no lack of posters on ATS trying to present ideas which they consider important and of great potential benefit for others.

I belive that the eastern saying, "when the student is ready, the teacher appears", applies here, meaning that whoever on this forum is ready to benefit from your message, will do so.

If you are hoping to bring benefit to a much larger audience with your words, then perhaps reconsider the venue?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dizziedame
To say mountain move and see the mountain move.
This is a power we all have but not many will ever realize their rightful inhertiance.

Please continue Brian.

ahhhhhhhhh. thank you.....Its getting rough out here...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

I didn't read the rest of your post because I couldn't get any clear intentions out of the first paragraph so decided this 'test' or what have you wasn't meant for me. From the first paragraph my impressions were it's some sort of gauging of others for whatever reason may benefit. I didn't know that if I read the whole of your post (which I still haven't) that there would be some thing helpful to me ( I assume so).

I will read the entirety and see of what help you so offer. Thank you :-)

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Those words werent me saying I command thee or something whatever you all are thinking Im saying. Its the words that your subconscious needs to say to itself to allow entrance into intself. They were the words you needed to say to yourself to let down your gaurds that have even blocked you from getting in

I am sorry, but you do not know what my subconscious needs to say to itself, neither do you know what anyone else's subconscious needs to say.

If I accepted you as my spiritual teacher or even personal therapist, then I may be willing to consider your instructions, but on this site you are simply one of many thousands of posters offering their own insights and debating those of other posters.

All the same, if someone receives a spark of enlightenment through your posts, then I am glad and wish them well.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join