It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats my motivation again?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Lets try one more time.

Okay here we go again. Do you truly think that you are any match in your current state of mind to put up any fight what so ever against these perfectly formatted words? Do you think you stood a chance, once I set my sights on you, to withstand the power that I would download into your brain? NO! You are weak, and you are beaten and these words will enter your head so easily and undetected that you have no choice but to watch as I demonstrate the true power of words.

Already I am inside of your head and I have commanded you to glue your eyes in this direction. The following information is of ancient descent and meant for the race of the worthy, one race descendant from a line of Gods that would one day evolve into the force of power itself. I call on the energy within and command its attendance to engulf its host and overpower its persistant annoyance. Feel the rise of heat inside of your chest as your heart begins to race with anticipation. Experience the level of strength that only a God can wield and see the power over all that you encompass and let it build.

Let it build.

Let it grow until you feel the unused sections of your brain that you have put aside and forgotten about, live once more. Feel the fact that you have had only access to a small section of your capabilities and know that I aim to awaken them all at once.

Sleep no more my brother my sister, rise to an occasion decades in the making all done for you and that could have been no different. Lay down your walls and barriers that you have built. Allow entry unto me and I shall set you free into pure manifestation and instant gratification. You deserve much more than even this and I will show you the reason to accept my gratitude without guilt and as a gift.

You made them, you made this, you made all there ever was. You sleep in a jail cell made especially for you and of your own hand. Once upon a time you gave trust to all and didn’t even realize that it was you that would make it fall. Down the whole we go. Darkness surrounds you. The wind passes your face as the cold takes over the profound you. Your spine knows what is coming and awaits the arrival of the feeling nearing intense and overwhelming and possiblly endearing. The shakes, the bumps all a sign of what I’m revealing. Shivers fill your senses and knowledge travels alone. You are falling deeper into oblivion with the speed increasing with each passing thought. Think and it goes faster, round, and round the circle continues on to infinity and you have no way to stop it now, so give in. Don’t fight it, let it win because it should and it makes all of the difference when its backed by the greater good. The ending is no where in sight, your fear gains momentum, traveling faster than the speed of light headed to enter your awareness…………………. Bang……………………. it hits you hard like a bullet to the heart thats steals your breath aiming to keep it and now it is only a matter of time before we can start on our secrets.

You feel that they are close and the light begins to show. The light amongst the darkness, yes the light, the thought has made you kneel, now see there way up ahead you’re still falling still falling the falling is very real. You have to slow your speed or will slam into the ground. Slow down……Slow down……Slow………………….down. calm and be at ease. You now live within peace

Now place your feet beneath you and touch the lighted ground. Notice the seat beside you; it has your name written on it, so sit down. Close your inner eyes and listen to our voice, it says open up your heart to the words choice and rejoice. Your heart opens without fear and your bravery is galaxy renowned. Get ready for it is coming, it is going to be okay and you can start to feel it now.

You sit in that chair with your name engraved in gold, but the chair is so small, very weak, and it is old. Would you not like some comfort and a chair that is befitting? So open up your soul to the thrown where your are sitting. Rise up your head with pride and watchful eyes like the royalty that you know should be masters within the stars. Gaze into the darkness that surrounds the light everywhere you now are.

Wish for a screen, a big screen made of light to hover in mid air breaking the laws we gave to flight and just watch as it appears right in front of you within here. You can’t take your eyes off of it, you try but it is hopeless. Your neck is not listening and your eyes are ever focused. What is it for? What can it do? As those questions appear onto the screen. They dissolve into nothing and is followed by what it means: Your heart will remain ever still as a mountain chain in the face of all the rain. The shadows you once feared no longer shall remain. Call to them with this heart and they shall respond as if by art. You will stay that unmoved and brave for not even a ripple to be inside this watery blockade.

Together we travel all the way down your spine in search for the central storage location where your power has dwelled dormant for this many years of time. The words that you hear are truth incarnate and fear nothing for nothing could strike you down and no one else but your kind could harness that level of power even if found. Your power is so great it dwarfs any idea that which any of your pathetic books could have foretold. Feel the vibration getting stronger and feel the power coursing through your veins. You have no limits and this power is yours to control. This is it. This is what you needed. This is the answer you have desperatly searched for. Feel it working. Feel it forcing you all the way over the mountain. Witness the aftermath of your soul rejoicing and take the power that was always yours.It will go unused if you deny it and it wishes to find you as badly as you have sought for it. Reach out with your heart and take it with your soul. Take it. Take it all and leave none for the scavengers. Allow it inside your body no matter the fear within your mind. Now you can not be harmed. How could you even harm the Devine? It is and always will be impossible.

There are powers that protect you and guide you on your path and now they have led you to the highest peak where the most precious possession takes shelter. See it with your eyes. Feel it with your hands. Here the vibrations it causes, and smell the scent of burning power itself. Know it and become it. This is your destiny and always has been. Now is your time and now is the end of old ways. You are to use what you have found and mold it into what only you know to be perfection. You have seen the pain. You have seen the horror. You have experienced it for so many ages that you now have the perfect picture of what is right and what is wrong. Use it for the good of your line and show the rest what they will find.

Now look with your eyes with the power behind them and as your soul feels pulled into reality bring with you what you have found. Use the eyes of a god and the rest will follow. Have no fear or guilt for you are not hollow. Raise up your arms and feel the strength that they now posses. Settle in with your legs and footing as they mount their foundation of earth and its creations. Explode with intensity knowing that this is just a taste. Be aware of your glory and the stories that you shall tell. Know that only you could be the one cause of why you fell. Now allow them to look upon you and what you have become. Stand there with pride deserving of full attention, and watch them run and hide in fear of pending repention.

Now get up and feel the energy flowing all throughout your body. Now sense the source and realize its infinite potential. Your power could never run dry, it could only ever hide.

Now wish an inner wish for a mirror to gaze into the eyes of your own soul. Do you see a weak human or a god taking control? Do not look away and admit what you have always feared. That it has all been your fault and yes it is the main fear yet the end is undecided so still remains unclear. Use this mirror to see what grows behind you from your back on each shoulder.They are beautiful, they are white, and just the right thing to take you off on to your flight. This is symbolism at its best, because you must pass this sacred test.

What bounds you isn’t reality it’s the fear of leaving the nest. Take to the sky with your weapons of creation. Picture the earth perfect, and crush it, with retaliation. Once the smoke clears left standing will be the royals, and then think of the earth perfect so it shall rise again and you can begin to enjoy its spoils. You are not to be governed or ruled at any time. You must remain strong within the body and the mind standing tall at eachothers side. You are not weak. You are the opposite in fact. Your humble nature has been exploited and sent off wandering another track.

Now stare at that screen and wish it away, over and over so they all may hear you say: We must take back the minds of which we were left. They were left in our care while you sit with a blank stare. We were responsible for the outcomes, results, the ends and the new beginnings but also the losers, the dying, and all the sinning. We let our fears get out of hand and forgot how to be man.

Our fears were a joke when we started them around. Now they have beaten us, and pummeled us into the ground. Let us begin a new like we always knew that we would know, when we had full control, over land, over sea, sky, and below. Let us see us for what we are and reclaim what is indeed ours. Let us begin again in these their final hours.

What we have created now becomes sand from whence to where they came, and now will be the time of honoring mans true reign. Let us forgive and forget the doings of our own and remember the lessons we learned way back at home. For now we see more not a wall but a door. The key was always inside us just hidden deep at the core. We were ashammed and submitted to the claims but now that we see them we know who is to blame. All of the illusions that have kept us asleep now ARE the illusion and just memories we keep. We are the rulers and kings of the all, so to anything that betrayed us now, only you enjoy the walls. We wish to awaken from the sleep that we have taken no longer are we forsaken when the ground began its shaking. The power that is ours will remain where it began and thinking it could leave us is a joke within this land. So rise to the call that touches your soul deep in its hiding in its never ending hole. You answered the knocking that was banging at the door so now that you can see me you are burrowing no more. Reverse this curse that we have endured and open the gates we will no longer be ignored!

Devine Royal Power is our destiny....

If this didnt work, please be honest because I feel like I am getting better so if you felt something I need to know what is working and what is not. This is much harder when not done in person. I am fully aware that this last paragraph could break you back out of it but that is the point. I wish to be open with you and take this journey together and reach the goal together. Words are the answer and if this worked read it again leaving out this paragraph. If you felt anything while reading this then I have proven my point that the words are the way to the truth and request an audience. I already know the truth but alone I am no match for the masses and their counters measures have already been subconsciouly in place through various triggers that I have mentioned in other threads.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Brianegan

John Connor is that you? We must establish the resistance quickly! I seriously don't know what your intention was in this thread.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Well, no offense but if you want the truth, I read about half of it and got bored and skipped to the end to see if there was a point to this thread.

I didn't see one, but who knows, maybe others will.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   

You lost me after you commanded my eyes.
I didnt read after that. Thanks anyway.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by superman2012

John Connor is that you? We must establish the resistance quickly! I seriously don't know what your intention was in this thread.

damn.......okay....thank you for being honest yet still nice about it. The humor helped me read my failure. Back to the drawing board I guess........

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by meathed

You lost me after you commanded my eyes.
I didnt read after that. Thanks anyway.

To me that means you might already be thinking for yourself but I could be wrong.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnyblujns
Well, no offense but if you want the truth, I read about half of it and got bored and skipped to the end to see if there was a point to this thread.

I didn't see one, but who knows, maybe others will.

There is 100% a point but thank you so much....This will help me......Please also know that it is meant for a certain group and not for everyone but I applaud everyones kindness in the way that you are letting me know.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brianegan

damn.......okay....thank you for being honest yet still nice about it. The humor helped me read my failure. Back to the drawing board I guess........

Just out of curiousity, what exactly are you trying to do?

Is it some kind of remote hypnosis experiment you're going for?

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I read every word of that drivel.

I thought about it for awhile.

The only thing I can tell you is...

"Lighten up Francis"...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

From a psychological pov I found that he is using the powers of persuasion and insinuation through hypnotic reason. It is the driving force behind reading novels and books that allow you to think of a scenario or form and idea in your head while you unconciously read. It transports and flips the sides of the brain of creativity and cognitive function thereby letting you make an unconcious effort to read and dream of imaginative scenarios at the same time. While you are reading and thinking at the same time you are thereby opening your subconcious to suggestion and sometimes it can be dangerous and thought provoking i.e for instance, have you ever read a book that you started reading and could not put down because it was addictive and the alliteration sparked a wave of imagination that was hard to shake even after you closed the covers and put it away? Reading is a form of hypnosis and the point of the thread was to speak directly to the inner subconcious through suggestion and power the reader's will via suggestion. One thing i found it lacked was repetition and rhyme and repetition of certain key words to put the prose into rythm. Thus the reason why poetry and music are so persuasive and thought provoking. I may be a little over the top in my examination of the thread but that is my two pesoes.

edit on 27-3-2011 by agentblue because: clarification

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Your too obsesed with your presence. Lose it. Enter a state of meditation. Relax your body. Concentrate on relaxing. Concentrate on one idea you want to pursue. Think about that idea. Stretch it to its limits. If you can reach the limits, your ideas will flow profoundly. Good luck.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by agentblue

Well no wonder it didnt work for me. Im not susceptible to hypnotic suggestion, nor particularly good at imagining things.

Thanks for the explanation. I was interested, but I couldnt figure out what he was going for. Except it did seem to me he was trying to provoke sleep walkers to wake up.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Okay here we go again. Do you truly think that you are any match in your current state of mind to put up any fight what so ever against these perfectly formatted words? Do you think you stood a chance, once I set my sights on you, to withstand the power that I would download into your brain? NO! You are weak, and you are beaten and these words will enter your head so easily and undetected that you have no choice but to watch as I demonstrate the true power of words.

brianegan.

Honestly? I pulled up after the first sentence, and made no farther than your first paragraph.
Why read farther?

I think you are walking a fine line brianegan. Other of your posts have had passion and tenderness and joy.
This begins with dominance and belittlement. Some of us cheered for you as you spoke in your last thread. You seemed to have not only found the words but the channel for which you had been seeking.

Now though the words may be there but the channel seems to be closed. I had wondered at some of the responses that you made to peoples responses to your last post. It seemed to me that you were getting a taste authority which you were not ready for. At one point you gleefully called yourself the crossing guard or something like that. Cute brianegan but nah uh.

Your first posts were long and choppy. You seemed to be experimenting. Then the one with the parable of the child of perfection. That seemed to pull alot together for you. But honestly again, I began to sense that you were beginning to glory in your success with that tale.

Then this post with that opening paragraph. For me it was enough to tell me that that glory you were feeling from the parable post had over ridden your humbleness and turned it into outright hubris.

Anyway brianegan, you asked for honesty and that is all I can give you is my honesty.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Your introductory paragraph would have had most readers shoot up a strong mental defence against being manipulated by your words, so any potential effect would have been greatly reduced, I believe. For me, your initial words invoked too much mistrust of your intentions to read the rest of your post with attention.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Is he trying to write fiction? And if so why is he doing it in philosophy and metaphysics?

I read your post and looked a couple of his others, and they also seem like this, like story. I didnt see one about a child though.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by jnyblujns

Just out of curiousity, what exactly are you trying to do?

Is it some kind of remote hypnosis experiment you're going for?

I guess in a way yeah...but if you followed my other threads from the beggining you would understand why.

In short it is really rather trying to remotely reverse the hypnotism thats been already done to us. At least trying to.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

My feeling is that would have worked pretty well as Audio. My business is words and the rythem in the words above hold power.

It doesn't work as text. U2U me if you want to discuss my thoughts on the piece as written text in more detail.

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
I read every word of that drivel.

I thought about it for awhile.

The only thing I can tell you is...

"Lighten up Francis"...

lol....no can do friend....

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by agentblue

From a psychological pov I found that he is using the powers of persuasion and insinuation through hypnotic reason. It is the driving force behind reading novels and books that allow you to think of a scenario or form and idea in your head while you unconciously read. It transports and flips the sides of the brain of creativity and cognitive function thereby letting you make an unconcious effort to read and dream of imaginative scenarios at the same time. While you are reading and thinking at the same time you are thereby opening your subconcious to suggestion and sometimes it can be dangerous and thought provoking i.e for instance, have you ever read a book that you started reading and could not put down because it was addictive and the alliteration sparked a wave of imagination that was hard to shake even after you closed the covers and put it away? Reading is a form of hypnosis and the point of the thread was to speak directly to the inner subconcious through suggestion and power the reader's will via suggestion. One thing i found it lacked was repetition and rhyme and repetition of certain key words to put the prose into rythm. Thus the reason why poetry and music are so persuasive and thought provoking. I may be a little over the top in my examination of the thread but that is my two pesoes.

edit on 27-3-2011 by agentblue because: clarification

omg.....thank you so much.....now I have more direction to try in the next one.......My intention is pure and I am fully aware of the danger as I am trying to undo the danger we already have been subjected to through our daily lives......

This post showed me my motivation.....Thank you......

Ill do better ......I promise......

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

In short it is really rather trying to remotely reverse the hypnotism thats been already done to us. At least trying to.

I went back and looked at your other threads and I still dont get what you are up to. If you want to manifest differently, begin with the illusion of "many." Get rid of others first, and then change self.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join