It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats my motivation again?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
brianegan You asked for honesty and I replied honestly. I regret you took my honesty for rejection.

You wrote me back this reply

Its not authority its frustration with my failure. I havent succeded with one thread to date. Im am not looking to gain power I am looking to have you all gain it yourselves.

What failure? You are engaging us and we are engaging you. This is not failure. Your post with the parable of the child of perfection was certainly no failure. Many found it inspiring. And please don't accuse me of accusing you of trying to dominate.

If you removed the fear and lack of trust you might hear power behind those words instead of dominance. You might feel related to it and see it for what it really is. You stopped reading out of fear alone. Say what you will but we both know it is fear holding you back.

One again brianegan, I did not hear dominance. What I heard was something that could be HEARD as dominance. This was not rejection, it was critical observation. See?

I quit reading not from fear but from sadness. Sadness from the knowledge that you did not understand that YOU were going to activate the fear in so many others.

Dont fear me. join me....You think Im evil or something.....Get real...Im the only one that sticks to my morals without fail that I have ever met. If you do the same well done but that makes us the same.....so you may be evil then two.....

Join you? Will you join me? Will you join us? Do you know what I hear brianegan? I hear that you have something to teach. You may not be a teacher, you may be a pointer, a crossing guard, a facilitator a message bearer. Call it what you will. All of these people have at least one major function. It is not to just deliver the message. It is to deliver the message without awakening the fear of the listener. Do you see this brianegan?

Im not evil or out to hurt or take or do any negitive anything.....Im am a soldier in a war that you dont seem to know is going on so I have to keep trying wether you like it or not.

brianegan. This place is a school. Here we teach and learn from one another. This is ATS. This brianegan, is the whole of planet Earth. You suggest I, we, do not know what is going on. This is true. This is rubbish. We do not know what you know is going on, but I hope you understand that YOU do not know what I know is going on. Or for that matter, you do not know what so many of the other good people who have replied to your posts know is going on.

This is a very big picture dude. You are not the only one here who feels the urgency, and the frustration.
Please keep sharing. I suggest SHARING brianegan.

Trying to learn me will be an impossible mission as I jump around way to many times using various methods that have been construed. My objective if unclear will be found in your heart so instead look there. You know me already and searching will only keep you busy. Focus and think "victory"

Everything is just perfect and all is well.

Have no fear. and I mean NONE.

Please allow me to throw myself into the fire so to speak. There is no need for two.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by laffoe
My opinion in all this (for whom it may consen) is that there indeed is something importent here.
We have been running around, chasing one conspiracy after the other - not unlike a dog chasing its own tail.
Like it is all orchestrated to turn our awareness away from what truly matters.
What Brianegan brings up here, goes beyond that, searching into one-ness (a concept many of us agree on, but many of us do not live out - thus making it empty words with no meaning)...
How can we search into this oneness, how can we empoer ourselves, how can we touch into our true nature, how can we creativily reshape this world, bringing an end to all the pain, suffering and confusion?
These hows are not easily answered, imho the answer lies far beyond intellect and reason - having to dig deeper.
I know for sure that I want to go to that path.
Whether these writings (and the energyindex behind) rings any bells by you, only you can decide.
I know for sure you are highly capabable of that, and your ressources are infinite.
The way we choose realizing this are multiple.
In the end we are one.

Oh hell yeah....................preach preach and reach on...................grab that mess and clean it......
For me all this brings a new spirit to ATS, which I welcome.
We have called for answers in these dire times...
The answer lies within.
I know for one, I´ll be following these threads and see where it goes...
So from my point of view, Brianegan, your doing very well.
Thankyou...

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by enteri
Okay to sum it up:

1) You are all beautiful, magnificent divine creatures that have no limit to their power. You have all descended into this realm for a test, a game if you will. The test is if you can realize your true potential. It's pretty hard given all the stuff that's going around.

2) Once you realize what you are you can manifest anything at will. You will be something like the Elohim. Something comparable to a god in our limited consciousness.

3) We are being helped in the process of discovery by a vast number of outside sources (Benevolent ETs). A fleet if you will.

Brianegan is trying to wake you up. Wake up the sleeper and make you understand what you truly are. People don't understand their true potential which is a shame. For me Brianegan's posts have been meaningful but for some they can be somewhat cryptic since he wants you to understand things for yourself. Not have something given to you on a silver platter.

It's somewhat debatable if it's possible to wake others up like another progressed soul mentioned in his post. Altho the information has to come from somewhere to start off with. The Journey needs to begin somewhere.

haha.....Im only waking myself up silly.....not that hard we do it every morning......hear me......can you feel it....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by yets777
first of all to all the people who are saying how brianegan should have wrote , your blind !, first of all he shows you feelings are connected to words and the words eventualy tell the story, if u ever find this " magic" you can write the whole cosmic story yourself without needing the proof , words are connected to colours, planets, feelings . this is "kabbalistic" knowledge . you can all write a 2 line dissproof of hes thread trying to manipulate hes beliefs, ego, meditative state. but i urge you to try writing a thread in the manner he did. fictional or non fictional it depends on your inner knowing but u cant honestly say that this was written by a fool .. .i wont even try to convince the contras what these threads can establish , either u see it or u dont . and to the person saying he needs to calm down , Its nice that u are able to with the level of attacks u are seeing around u : war , radioactive and oil spills , . think jesus would have told you to calm down and ignore everything. no fight ffs , blind them with your light . resist the slavery. the whole problem that we are in this mess is because we took it all to long and let them decide for us. brian we are still with you m8 , our ship may travel thru storms but well get to the other side .

People may be born with intuition or reach a certain level sir...but that doesn't mean they are born knowing how to speak. A message to the masses or even to single n individual can always be improved, as it's impossible for a single writing to resonate with everyone like it did you. That's the difference between writing/speaking as an art and drawing from a muse...it would be a boring well if you could touch everyone once you spoke from a certain level wouldn't it? Only the highest and perfect self may consider that.

The OP is obviously off to a great start at learning how to convey a message, but gifts of power aren't just handed to individuals until all their intentions are well and accounted for. The people in this thread have merely given him some advice to contemplate...it would be dangerous if everyone praised him and no one challenged his frame of reference wouldn't it? Which is much different than degrading somebody or manipulating his feelings from their own jealousy.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DontProbeMeBro
reply to post by Brianegan

Well, it is obvious that we are on very different planes of thought.

Your brain must look beautiful.

All together we have a lot of info to store which makes it nice that we are connected on a shared network of sorts. You are a hard drive storing different info than I am but it doesnt change the facts that Im right as well as you. I'll be needing your info eventually and ill download it when the time comes but first we need to restore power to the servers.....

get it......oooooooooohhhhh man this kid is crazy plus hes not even a kid......lol

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

I have tons of material like this stacked up in my journals. If you do as I say it will answer your questions and you will understand everything to a completely new level. Do not try this if you have any sort of mental illness.
It is very simple.
Just replace every word that you can with it's opposite. Then run through it. You'll not only see the same outcome, but it will intensify. By doing this, it will help you go beyond the language barriers. Please let me know what you think about this idea. It is important to me.
You are talented.

an idea is a unexplored event. To be aware of the outcome is silly to claim when you ask for others to try it first. It is not the words that bring the outcome. It is the host.

lol....he said mental illness.....ha.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Butterbone
I have a question.

Is there or was there an expectation that if "someone" read the post and there was an effect, that this effect would impose itself on the OP regardless of where or when the subject reading it was???

Like a brain to brain or self to self call??? I'm just curious if there was any aspect of that to it. Some of it read as shared consciousness to me.
But I don't know much about this stuff. I like Robots and guns.

Very well done......One of my goals is to show you telepathic communication so not exactly correct but very insightful.....well done indeed......stick around and start at the first thread.....

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkfallen

I read every post until this one because i felt compelled to tell you, you have in fact succeeded. I get you. I understand you. The words that you speak may not be entirely well thought out and approached correctly, but i am indeed on the same level as you. The fact is, what you had to say didnt make me come to the same realization as you, but just enforced the same realization i already found for myself stronger. If you believe that your helping of others, than others will be helped because of that belief.

We may never find the right words to say to describe our inner feelings and deepest realizations. We can only do the best we can through understanding one another. When that understanding is fulfilled, words will not make a difference, but instead our combined conscious awareness of one another will fulfill what was lacking that we sought with our words.

Thanks brian. You have made my already amazing morning, even more amazing.

I only show the way. It was always going to be you that discovered the truth. You needed to do it on your own and so my words as you would now agree were choosen wisely as I could not simply tell you now could i......

welcome and strap yourself in because we are almost ready and way ahead of schedule. They are going to need to revaluate their entire approach now.....I love it.......Who can stop a human? Only a human.....who would want to stop a human......Not a human......

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkfallen

Originally posted by Brianegan

tried that and realized I was being very selfish so now I am trying to share and not doing a good job I guess.

My last post should have began with this quote, which is what i meant when i said i read up until this post.

again.....my words are extremely carefully formatted and you will thank me later for the effort.......ready?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

first of all to all the people who are saying how brianegan should have wrote , your blind !, first of all he shows you feelings are connected to words and the words eventualy tell the story, if u ever find this " magic" you can write the whole cosmic story yourself without needing the proof , words are connected to colours, planets, feelings . this is "kabbalistic" knowledge . you can all write a 2 line dissproof of hes thread trying to manipulate hes beliefs, ego, meditative state. but i urge you to try writing a thread in the manner he did. fictional or non fictional it depends on your inner knowing but u cant honestly say that this was written by a fool .. .i wont even try to convince the contras what these threads can establish , either u see it or u dont . and to the person saying he needs to calm down , Its nice that u are able to with the level of attacks u are seeing around u : war , radioactive and oil spills , . think jesus would have told you to calm down and ignore everything. no fight ffs , blind them with your light . resist the slavery. the whole problem that we are in this mess is because we took it all to long and let them decide for us. brian we are still with you m8 , our ship may travel thru storms but well get to the other side .

no more witch trials anymore......hahahahaha.....onward we go.......smile....youre own spiritual camera.....ty

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

You can call BS all you want. Im telling the absolute truth. AND, Im not the one trying to be a spiritual teacher or guide here. Im wise enough to know I cant enlighten anyone, and that only my ego would want the role of "teacher."

I just have a compulsion to tell the truth. Even when it pisses people off.
so if this is true u never received your knowledge from any source , and all previous messiahs didnt accomplish anything

plus Im not trying to do what he said or be what he said.......I am........

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnimositisominA

I have tons of material like this stacked up in my journals. If you do as I say it will answer your questions and you will understand everything to a completely new level. Do not try this if you have any sort of mental illness.
It is very simple.
Just replace every word that you can with it's opposite. Then run through it. You'll not only see the same outcome, but it will intensify. By doing this, it will help you go beyond the language barriers. Please let me know what you think about this idea. It is important to me.
You are talented.

exactly, because the two oppisites come from the same source,ty

and they like eachother when they meet......

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nostradumbass

People may be born with intuition or reach a certain level sir...but that doesn't mean they are born knowing how to speak. A message to the masses or even to single n individual can always be improved, as it's impossible for a single writing to resonate with everyone like it did you. That's the difference between writing/speaking as an art and drawing from a muse...it would be a boring well if you could touch everyone once you spoke from a certain level wouldn't it? Only the highest and perfect self may consider that.

The OP is obviously off to a great start at learning how to convey a message, but gifts of power aren't just handed to individuals until all their intentions are well and accounted for. The people in this thread have merely given him some advice to contemplate...it would be dangerous if everyone praised him and no one challenged his frame of reference wouldn't it? Which is much different than degrading somebody or manipulating his feelings from their own jealousy.

When those that would disagree feel drawn to post within these threads you are acting as an example proving everything I have been talking about....

My threads are written that way and thank you for playing your part......It would be dangerous and I can kind of agree with you although are you sure that its not happening simply to keep me on pace......

I have something for you two.....Get to work.......my intentions have been aligned and are intact after eternity of training. You are subdued by time and time doesnt fit in with some other locations that you can think of. Good place to do some training I would think. How about you?

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by eathis

Stopped reading when you said "Do you think you stood a chance, once I set my sights on you, to withstand the power that I would download into your brain?" implying that you've already downloaded said power into my brain. Well I do STAND a chance because I just STOOD.

ETA -

edit on 27-3-2011 by eathis because: (no reason given)

That's exactly where he lost me. Like whoa Nellie!!! Red Flags.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Originally posted by eathis

Stopped reading when you said "Do you think you stood a chance, once I set my sights on you, to withstand the power that I would download into your brain?" implying that you've already downloaded said power into my brain. Well I do STAND a chance because I just STOOD.

ETA -

edit on 27-3-2011 by eathis because: (no reason given)

That's exactly where he lost me. Like whoa Nellie!!! Red Flags.

red flags = fear...

my intention are in line please dont worry about them.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

As to throwing yourself into the flame,,, go ahead and throw the not-self into the flame and let the dross burn off, revealing only the Christ flame.
www.sacred-texts.com...

excerpt from Brother of the Third Degree: "Now I noticed that the white card was a triangle while the black was a square. "Ah!" I exclaimed, "if I burn the white I destroy the divine man, the God-trinity; if I burn the black I destroy the lower man, the black square or cube. God-self forbid that I should destroy thee, immortal soul, far from it. The black shall be consumed." As I uttered the words I kissed the white triangle and tossed the black square upon the glowing coals of the hearth. A bright red flame sprang up; a sickening odor filled the room"

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Brian, not everyone on the Internet has good intentions, so when someone starts out saying they are going to download a matrix into my brain's HD, yah darn right I'm going to question it. But I started to read more on this thread, then went back to your post. It seems that you have some Masonic type concepts going here, mixed in with the Matrix a bit, but I think I understand where you are coming from. The Master Jesus was a clear pane, identifying himself with the I Am that I Am. I think that seems where you are coming from also.
Peace of Christ and Buddha!~
edit on 29-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus

Brian, not everyone on the Internet has good intentions, so when someone starts out saying they are going to download a matrix into my brain's HD, yah darn right I'm going to question it. But I started to read more on this thread, then went back to your post. It seems that you have some Masonic type concepts going here, mixed in with the Matrix a bit, but I think I understand where you are coming from. The Master Jesus was a clear pane, identifying himself with the I Am that I Am. I think that seems where you are coming from also.
Peace of Christ and Buddha!~
edit on 29-3-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

Well we were related...and I thank you for the second chance....Simply I am not into formalities as I feel they can come later when we all truely meet.
I do understand the possibilities that life can bring through some of our brothers and sisters intentions. I aim to point out that they were used to betray you your trust so to place blame on the incorrect source. It makes it so one will begin every venture with predetermined mentalities based on fear of the wrong source. You neednt fear your own, just embrace their confusion with a simple reminder of their forgotten stature.

This will change the balance and you will notice the difference. The walls have been built and only we can take them down. First we need to admit that we have them up.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   

reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Is he trying to write fiction? And if so why is he doing it in philosophy and metaphysics?

I read your post and looked a couple of his others, and they also seem like this, like story. I didnt see one about a child though.

strictly non-fiction here. Im trying very unsuccessfully trying hard to point something out that can not be told directly or else it will be pushed to the side as not important but directly related to what I wish to bring out into the open.

and yes I write in a specific manner using specially choosen words.

Don't doubt yourself. Keep writing, keep trying. It might work for some, not others. I honestly trusted you from the beggining and let myself go in the read. There were moments i felt things but you lost me some other times. I saw references to awakening and Kundalini images. You are right about the power of the word. We are sorcerers in way. Words carry intent, power.

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by dn4cer2000

reply to post by TerryMcGuire

Is he trying to write fiction? And if so why is he doing it in philosophy and metaphysics?

I read your post and looked a couple of his others, and they also seem like this, like story. I didnt see one about a child though.

strictly non-fiction here. Im trying very unsuccessfully trying hard to point something out that can not be told directly or else it will be pushed to the side as not important but directly related to what I wish to bring out into the open.

and yes I write in a specific manner using specially choosen words.

Don't doubt yourself. Keep writing, keep trying. It might work for some, not others. I honestly trusted you from the beggining and let myself go in the read. There were moments i felt things but you lost me some other times. I saw references to awakening and Kundalini images. You are right about the power of the word. We are sorcerers in way. Words carry intent, power.

A true response.....Thank you for that.....That I can use.....and will include a few adjustments in the next few posts and please keep me updated on your progession....ty

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join