It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats my motivation again?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I do not like the idea of being manipulated, by anything, anyone or by words!! I started to read your thread and got bored and uneasy so skipped down to read the comments. After reading a few I went back to re-read it, I only got half way and got bored. And I think you made a spellling mistake, "whole", instead of "hole"! That ruined it for me.

You obviously love words, as I do and prose and I will read most things, but this! too all over the place, the pace was too quick, didn't flow enough. The initial paragraph was very confrontational, alot of the words are very negative!, not good. Really put me off.

Try again.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I find this thread interesting, and if you can please link the "series" of these.

I was going to type "this is gonna sound crazy". And then I remembered where I am posting. lol No offense.

When I was 19, I had my first apartment, and for about a year, I was a....how do we say...."Street Pharmacologist".
It was my first year of college and I was supplementing my income and experimenting on my own.

At one point after my comparative religions course, I started dabbling in Buddhism and meditation. I had an incense burner that was a 3 foot tall glass tube. It was in fact a broken distillation chamber I took from my chemistry lab, but I would burn incense sticks inside it vertically and meditate in front of this "shrine", while under the effects of a commonly smoked plant material.

I meditate in an attempt to push my consciousness forward so that it could "move" the smoke. I remember distinctly achieving my goals and "moving" the smoke with my mind. I felt confident in this because the glass tube was high enough, that my breathing or simple movement didn't move the smoke. It was shielded at the top with a washcloth so I was also confident that drafts, or central air systems were not affecting the smoke either.

It wasn't air tight of course, but it wasn't easily disturbed either. As I grew older and spent more time meditating, I eventually grew bored of it like a great many thousand other interests and just kind of stopped doing it.
But to this day, I have this duality in my mind that I don't believe in metaphysics, but that I am confident I achieved a metaphysical feat, or at least, consistently hallucinated a very small and boring hallucination for the better part of a year.

One of my room mates, also remembers one of these events where he (also a science major) went around the room, and over the incense burner and felt confident that errant air movement shouldn't be an issue, and he witnessed one of these events where I chanted a zen koan as I meditated and attempted to project my mind in the way of the smoke.

And that's the best way to explain it. I didn't try to actively move the smoke. I simply projected my mind in the path of the smoke with the confidence that my consciousness was matter enough that the smoke would bump against it and then drift up and around my effort of will.

And this is what we both witnessed. The smoke acted as though there was a solid material in center of the glass tube and it worked it's way up and around this "invisible" object appearing to be displaced 1-2 inches from it's otherwise straight up vertical ascent.

That's why this thread interested me.

And I'm sorry this post was so long. Just seemed the only way to explain it.

Thanks if you bothered to read it lol.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by TerryMcGuire
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Grander
Here is the link to that child parable.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

brianegan may be just using ATS as a proving ground for creative writing. However I think he may be trying to find a writing form for the expression for a deep sense of existence. I think that he may be trying to assimilate all of the information he has been taking in from ATS and other sources. I must admit though that he has expressed a number of thoughts and sense of things throughout his posts that have struck me on a very deep level.

He's strengthening our awareness of the power of spellcasting or words, images, media. I'm going to find the link a thread, starting with one post that went beyond that one movie and Japan, it shows, other movies, and the outcomes, of real events occurring. Including the one called, the Taking of Pelham 123, where a huge train wreck happened, supposed to be released in Aug, was bumped ahead to June and then later in June, huge train wreck, and also, for over a year throughout the world.

The illuminati use ancient esoteric methodology, astrology, allignments, 9/11 was Sun and its opposite Saturn in opposition, with numerology, and spells.

How strong are we to all of this? Look at the revelations and how many expect this, to occur, and not just them, Islam has its own expectations for something so similar too.

How strong are our children playng video games such as world of warcraft, where cataclsym occurs, the wrath of a dragon/draco, and mountains of a thousand needle area that are flooded resemble Utah, in a video game that is set up for what reason exactly.........?? How strong are we?

THe book Titan published in before the turn of the century but the Titanic followed a very similar line.
And they don't just leave it up to chance, they arrang things including have a helping hand, a Hidden Hand.

Thanks to his threads, which I was guarding all along against impressions or any hijacking of my consciousness, but resonating with certain messages and knowing what he was doing with words, I knew the first thread, the effect of concentrating to read it and the emotions brought up were a kind of hynosis and an altered state effect.

But my equilibrium that had alluded me for weeks, just came back. The sky has been cloud strewn with rain and my energy with my thryoid and chronic fatigue was sinking, the family and boys spiraling down in negative skirmishes, and suddenly the sun is in me all along, shining? Its all turned around.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 30-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by Brianegan
Im am not looking to gain power I am looking to have you all gain it yourselves.

Stop pretending we are real. Or maybe better said, stop pretending the lines between you and us are real.

Infinity is the platform for all exitence in every universe and Beyond, and Beyond the Beyond, and Beyond this as well, for there are no Limits. No One, in person, place or thing, is possible or Finite exists. Things that begin can end, but there is no beginning and no ending, its endlessness. No Time either, for that is a measurement that cannot happen in Infinity. You and I are Brothers and Sisters, and we share unity in progression, and Universal Understanding, telepathy, a oneness of Love, in progression, the Spirit of Love and Peace, may be God if one thinks of what unites, that may be possible to say, however, we are instead, Becoming.

We are Infinite One's, or One-1111111111111111111111111111111111111................'s. And the fractals continue all at once in No time, where time is like a locale where the recording hangs in "space".

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by Brianegan
Im am not looking to gain power I am looking to have you all gain it yourselves.

Stop pretending we are real. Or maybe better said, stop pretending the lines between you and us are real.

Infinity is the platform for all exitence in every universe and Beyond, and Beyond the Beyond, and Beyond this as well, for there are no Limits. No One, in person, place or thing, is possible or Finite exists. Things that begin can end, but there is no beginning and no ending, its endlessness. No Time either, for that is a measurement that cannot happen in Infinity. You and I are Brothers and Sisters, and we share unity in progression, and Universal Understanding, telepathy, a oneness of Love, in progression, the Spirit of Love and Peace, may be God if one thinks of what unites, that may be possible to say, however, we are instead, Becoming.

We are Infinite One's, or One-1111111111111111111111111111111111111................'s. And the fractals continue all at once in No time, where time is like a locale where the recording hangs in "space".

Im so happy I came here for all this........There are now many here that speak the language and are worthy of a choice.......Now what will you use it for?

Dont forget about the mirror concept and what would be our reflection........Could you imagine? You guys are all making me proud to wear this skin.

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have returned from a successful mini-mission and am ready for any questions that need addressing. I have missed all very much. Will you speak your hearts to me?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join