It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Be gay all you want, just hush up about it!

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Star and Flag OP

A quality post.

I myself think homosexuality is wrong, but what people do behind closed doors is up to them. As long as I have nothing to do with it then its all gravy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by libertytoall

I'm glad I do not live in your world, the way your brain connects the dots is exactly the logic I was bashing.

You're argument is very close minded, none of your little comments on each section helped your point at all, as a matter of fact it proves my point by showing how the anti-gays think.

Let me call you a name every day, then let me bully you over and over again, let me do it until your 40, THAT IS WHY THEY ARE SCREAMING TO YOU TO STOP THE NONSENSE, YOUR LIKE HITLER NOT KNOWING HES BAD!!!!!! DOES THIS NOT MAKE ANY FKING SENSE TO YOU !!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY ARE PEOPLE SO STUPID?!?!?!?!

I do not spew hate, I AM RESPONDING TO THE HATE YOU SPEW!!! HOW DO YOU NOT SEE THIS AT ALL?? YOU CANNOT BE THIS STUPID. IT MUST BE AN ACT. I DONT BELIEVE YOU.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Damn this thread exploded when I wasn't paying attention!

I scanned most of the posts and I think it would probably be good for people to keep their religion to themselves before they worry about anyone keeping any sexuality to themselves.

Your religion has no basis in reality other than historical myth and legend. All sexuality has historical roots before written history, before Homo Sapiens even. Homosexuality is depicted before early written language and is writen about far before any current religious texts existed.

By all means practice your religion, but please keep it to yourself.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by KingDoey

Would you care to elaborate on why you think it is wrong?

And where is the quality you found in this thread? Are you referring to all the baseless hate towards gays?
edit on 23-3-2011 by AmerikanDekline because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmerikanDekline

Would you care to elaborate on why you think it is wrong?

I don't have to justify to you. That is my own beliefs. I think it is disgusting and unnatural.

Like i said, I don't have a problem with Gays, they can do what they want. Just as long as I have no dealings with it.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

So you find it disgusting? Is there any reason that two people cant express love for one another or is that too disgusting? Or you just refuse to except them as equal? Do you in fact even know or communicate with anyone in the gay community because i do and i assure you they arent disgusting they are HUMANS like you and me. Who are you to judge for expressing love?

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
Oops! sorry... wrong door.
Please ignore me!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So you find it disgusting? Is there any reason that two people cant express love for one another or is that too disgusting? Or you just refuse to except them as equal? You view on it quite frankly is disgusting...

As long as I don't have to see it I dont care. Much as I don't like seeing straight people having sexual contact in public. I am straight and find the act of two men having sex revolting (just like I am sure someone who is Gay would view the act of heterosexual sex).

That old card about not 'knowing' any gays, my ex gf used to work in a hair salon, I interacted with Gay lads on a daily basis when I went to pick her up. I Went to school with a few lads who were gay. As humans they do not bother me but their sexuality repulses me.

Your pathetic 'homo warrior' comments mean nothing to me, your views are insignificant to me and I care not for what terms you decide to brand me with.

edit on 23-3-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jinglelord

So people should hide their religious views? What if someone was a Sikh? Should they not wear a turban?. If this is the case then gay people should hide themselves.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AmerikanDekline

Umm how do I put this, The back door is for you know what...Number 2.... How anybody would find that attractive is beyond my capacity.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Indeed.. keep your personal life personal. It's not being a homophobe it's simply common courtesy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

LOL, I love all this "forcing" talk and "keeping it hidden, just like us Heteros do". When you are gay you have the hetero world shoved in your face 1000% more then then the Homosexual one. Heteros kissing, Heteros holding hands, heteros in every commerical, every magazine, in the park, at work, pictures of their weddings and kids, it just never ends. So please forgive us Gays if we give away our preference when we hold hands etc. etc.-just like you do.
edit on 23-3-2011 by Helmkat because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
You close minded gits here believe in aliens but not homosexuality. To pass judgment on people is retarded. Anything that separates the masses such as bigotry hatred and prejudice cause us to stop growing as a people. We also divide people by country and political leanings. The only "gay push" I find annoying is when its coming from people like Lady Gaga who have no real business shooting her mouth off- and with stuff like that, she is using gays for her own agenda. You straight guys are annoying too, here is a quote from a ghetto moron on the subway the other day...."No man, I like that guy. He is awesome....I don't mind he is gay, I mean, He don't want me, not like that...He is a cool guy, but I am not like that!"....
So this idiot thinks every gay guy wants him for the sole fact that they are gay and he is a man. You people are morons. And if your so worried about a "gay agenda" than your just a homophobe. Open your minds and lay off people. Now, close your eyes and listen to your brothers and sisters not from they're voices, but from they're souls. The real differences between man and woman are hardly worth mentioning. So stop giving your brothers and sisters a hard time about # that don't matter.
Now, I am not saying every person in the gay community is untouchable, they are as idiotic as the next Joe, but thats only because they are puny human fools, like the rest of us. Its getting close to Star Trek time kids, leave your garbage mindset at the door.

Edit: One more thing, the terms gay str8 bi, whatever...They are all terms with no meaning, Take man and woman out of the equation, make it "I love this person", not "I love her" or I love him"....there is no gay or str8. This living template isn't real. Life is NOT how it is dictated. You DO NOT need to live by the rules of society. Life is more than work, sex die.
edit on 23-3-2011 by jetflock because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Helious

It's a shame this site has devolved to a refuge of intolerant, religious hate mongers.

What's worse is that the moderators tolerate the day after day onslaught of this nonsense .

link   

Originally posted by KingDoey

So you find it disgusting? Is there any reason that two people cant express love for one another or is that too disgusting? Or you just refuse to except them as equal? You view on it quite frankly is disgusting...

As long as I don't have to see it I dont care. Much as I don't like seeing straight people having sexual contact in public. I am straight and find the act of two men having sex revolting (just like I am sure someone who is Gay would view the act of heterosexual sex).

That old card about not 'knowing' any gays, my ex gf used to work in a hair salon, I interacted with Gay lads on a daily basis when I went to pick her up. I Went to school with a few lads who were gay. As humans they do not bother me but their sexuality repulses me.

Your pathetic 'homo warrior' comments mean nothing to me, your views are insignificant to me and I care not for what terms you decide to brand me with.

edit on 23-3-2011 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

Homosexuality is not natural or normal.

Nature does not exhibit homosexual behavior, and it is only relevent in humans.

It produces nothing but maybe love.

No offspring, no family, no creation...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

haha ok pal. Continue ever onward with your narrow minded way of life. Gay people are in fact not grossed out by straight sex it just not their preference. You showed your bigotry quite well when you said they disgust you. I in fact love all people yes and i will come to the aid of people who are being openly bashed for not one single good reason. However you are entitled to your opinions however ignorant they might be. Have a great day buddy.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
The biggest problem I have with this post is that it is very generalized, and seems to speak to a much larger portion of the gay community than it is actually targeted at. Are there some gay people that go overboard with flaunting their sexuality? Sure. But there are just as many (if not more) people in our heterosexual community that do the same thing. Sure, they may not have parades or get the same recognition, but how often have you seen excessive PDA even to the point of groping between men and women. Isn't this also a form of "forcing their sexuality on everyone else"?

Thirdly, the point about how how homosexuals are not Jews and have not struggled for five thousand years under endless oppression is both fallacious in it's intent, and hetero-sexist. This claim completely denies the ongoing struggle throughout history, which continues to this day, of how homosexuals have been discriminated against, persecuted for their sexual preferences, and treated as walking abominations by many religious zealots and fundamentalists who feel it's their place to pass judgment. Are they Jews? No. They are homosexuals who even to this day are not allowed to marry one another in 45 of the 50 states. Last I checked even Jewish people can't make a discrimination claim of that proportion.

Homosexuals are the new lepers of our society. After it has become politically incorrect to discriminate against Blacks, Mexicans, Jews, and even Muslims...Discrimination and prejudice against homosexuals continues to be alive and well in our society, and most other societies across the globe. Do you also see the marches held in the 60's by Martin Luther King Jr. as an unnecessary display by black people of throwing their race in our face? And why do you think Martin Luther King Jr. felt the need to hold marches to begin with? Do you think it had anything to do with his attempt to bring the issue of civil rights for black people to our attention? If so, wouldn't you also agree that members of the homosexual community might also be seeking this same social acceptance that continues to be denied to them?

The fact is, homosexuals are really the last group of people in our society that it is still deemed both ethical and even legal in many regards to discriminate against. Maybe we should have a bit more compassion and even try to help their cause, rather than to tell them to "shut up and keep quiet about it", as if they should feel the need to be ashamed about who they are, and how they were born.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
To start this off, I am not anti-gay. I am however, anti-force your opinion on me and try to make me like/agree with it.
I personally don't give a flying flip what you do in the privacy of your own bedroom, or whom you do it with. I don't believe anyone has to accept, or condone anyone else's lifestyle, sexual preference, or religious preference. If you're different than the majority, so flippin' what, being different is what makes us human. But what also makes us human is our beliefs as individuals. As a gay person, you have the right to believe you were born that way, but don't try to take another persons right to believe that what you are doing is wrong away from them. The hypocrisy in that attitude is rigoddamndiculous. If the majority of people on this planet REALLY had a damn problem with gay people, there would be actual laws in place to forbid it. The majority just don't give a crap. What a lot of people do have a problem with is forcing that belief on the rest of us. I don't care, so please just shut up about it and do what you do and leave everyone else out of it. Why people insist on bringing other people into the dynamic of a personal relationship with another person is the real ridiculous part of all of this. Most relationships, whether heterosexual or homosexual have enough fricking drama as it is. Why complicate things even more? Some people just don't have enough drama in their lives I guess. You will NEVER be able to force your opinion on another person that does not want to accept it, so really, just shut up and do what you are going to do and leave well enough alone.
Political Correctness has gone way to far in this country, there will more than likely come a time when people get fed up with trying to please everyone else, so enjoy the liberty you have to do what you are doing while you can. there may come a time when you don't have that liberty.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by paratus
Nature does not exhibit homosexual behavior, and it is only relevent in humans.

huh!? ... uhm ... you might wanna reconsider that rather fallacious assertion there, Skippy.

homosexuality in nature

good lord, some people's kids. i swear.

not saying it's right, wrong or indifferent ... just saying.

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join