It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Administrator on UFOs and alien life : "rewrite textbooks" soon (VIDEO)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
www.youtube.com... The voice from Neil Armstrong says >>God, what is that out there? What is that?>But, this is unbelievable!>What's there ? Mission Control calling Apollo 11.>These babies are huge, sir ... enormous....Oh, God, you wouldn't believe it! I'm telling you there are other space craft out there... lined up on the far side of the crater edge... they're on the moon watching us.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
But Stan's descriptions of SETI tend to grossly oversimplify what SETI does and limits his descriptions merely to radio SETI.

Stan generally ignores the many, many other types of approach that have been adopted by scientists in the last few decades.

From the point of view of somebody who thinks (knows?) Roswell to be a real happening, I'm sure it's hard for him to support something that has produced nothing of value as far as the alien/ufo question goes. Of course, I don't know everything about this subject, just arguing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

You are ignorant of that which is possible. You are ignorant because you have not witnessed. You believe in a falsehood because you conceive this as being a correct impression of the universe.
If you have the good fortune of making a sighting of an impossibility, then you will have a basis to make comment. Otherwise you are merely a person who thinks they are wise and you just irritate those of us who are.
Even if we didn't choose to have this particular chunk of wisdom, what choice do we have now but to speak of it due to your invalid assertions?
I will not argue this point. There is no point in screaming the names of colors to a blind man. Your belief that no colors exist won't alter our experiences of having witnessed them. It just sucks to be you. I hope that changes and you have the opportunity to modify your exclusionist leanings.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

WOW
!! IMO this is a very good find thanks for sharing it! One can't help but wonder if they really are trying to prepare us for disclosure of some type with all the attention the subject has been getting over past few years. For me any way i've never seen them talk about it in such a serious and non ridiculing manner as that video you linked. We can only hope!

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by karen61057

I always have to laugh when I read about alien races that will enslave us. Come on now... If a race is so advanced that they can travel light years to our planet dont you think they are advanced enough to have robots to do meanial labor. I mean even we have robots that wash and sweep the floor. Very common actually. We have automatic clothes washers, automatic dish washers, automatic dryers, the list goes on and on. We are practically at a point where manual labor is unnecessary. We have machines to do most hard jobs soooo....

I never said for labour.... did you read the material? obviously not.

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

I was a believer but all the anti ufo people here on ATS has convinced me that at no time in Earths history has any other intelligent life forms ever stopped by. Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper were both deceived by Demons and the Lord Jesus was sent down so us Humans could slaughter him and make God happy enough to forgive us for all the rape's and murdering we tend to do alot.

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois

I was a believer but all the anti ufo people here on ATS has convinced me that at no time in Earths history has any other intelligent life forms ever stopped by. Edgar Mitchell and Gordon Cooper were both deceived by Demons and the Lord Jesus was sent down so us Humans could slaughter him and make God happy enough to forgive us for all the rape's and murdering we tend to do alot.

Was it ATS members who told you that Mitchell and Cooper were deceived by demons??

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Niccawhois

Why oh why is religion brought into this subject like a huge axe to grind?

Slaughtering Gordon Cooper...That's just insane talk...

Gordon in my opinion started to sound like a man suffering from mental illness towards the end but I doubt he was the target of a celestial imposed hit.

Just because people through the years have accepted religion as a norm does NOT make it factual, you have no proof of any gods, to be honest the gods people have worshipped could simply be travellers from space.

Does it not make you wonder why almost every religion follows the same criteria, control, control, control followed by threats and warnings.

edit on 25-3-2011 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
interesting video but the title's were very misleading, he didn't say "UFO's and Aliens exist" at all.

Other than that good stuff, high placed NASA officials are not straight out denying other potential life.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by AmerikanDekline
One can't help but wonder if they really are trying to prepare us for disclosure of some type with all the attention the subject has been getting over past few years.

The problem is that media coverage of UFO reports seems to have had cycles over the last 60 or so years in which it has significantly increased and significantly decreased. Every time there is one of the increased periods of media coverage, quite a few people think it is a sign of an imminent (either Disclosure or open first contact).

Each time, those hopes have been disappointed.

A separate thread setting out prior examples of disappointed predictions of imminent Disclosure may be a good idea, at some point.

posted on Mar, 26 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I really think certain branches of every government throughout the world already know that there's life out in the universe and a select few know that they visited. To just be able to survive on this planet because of our location and distance from the sun ought to show that if we would be able to travel to other galaxy's we would just need to calculate distances from other suns and the planets that are the same distance from them as earth is. but it we really are special. the perfect gravity, the way the human body allows us to survive on earth. but when it all falls it sucks that in our life time we might not get to see em...

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Great find!

Star&Flag for you!

Other governments have already opened (some) of their UFO/ET files to the world..

NASA still thinks it's hiding under the bedsheets

posted on Mar, 27 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mukashif
Other governments have already opened (some) of their UFO/ET files to the world..

Well, the government of the USA has also opened (some) of their UFO/ET files to the world.

Indeed, they have opened far more files than any other nation.

But the largest online release of official UFO documents (in the USA) has hardly been mentioned even in passing here on ATS.

I find that more than a bit puzzling...

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Hello all, first time poster, long time reader. i apologize if this reply/post is not where its supposed to be. Is it just me or is there not alot of "weird" activity reported in canada? With all that i am hearing about in the world like the rumbling noise, ufos being sighted etc.. i am curious if anything gets reported in canada? Or does very little activity happen up here?

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by EDMROB
Hello all, first time poster, long time reader. i apologize if this reply/post is not where its supposed to be. Is it just me or is there not alot of "weird" activity reported in canada? With all that i am hearing about in the world like the rumbling noise, ufos being sighted etc.. i am curious if anything gets reported in canada? Or does very little activity happen up here?

Hi EDMROB,

The thread at the link below is probably a bit closer to what you are looking for.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

That thread includes various links to documents and books about UFO sightings in Canada.

All the best,

Isaac
edit on 28-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
46 people bought this topic hook, line, and sinker. It's really sad.

Why are people so naive? It really bothers me. This video is nothing new or even newsworthy, and the misleading topic title (yet another one, why did you introduce S&F ATS, it's incentive for people to pull this crap) apparently made people think they're watching something far more important than they really are.

Wow, another person who believes aliens exist in the universe. STAR AND FLAG ZOMG.

posted on Mar, 28 2011 @ 11:01 AM
link   
issackoi with all due respect you complained in another thread about its misleading / untruthfull title. This ones just as bad.

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
With things the way they are yes I would imagine they from above would be observing us ever so closely...they always do!

I believe many millions of people will be watching the wedding of William and Kate on the 29th April. This would be a perfect time if any government wanted to pull something off...

I thiought this article was interesting because it involved George Filer and he is very well respected.

I hope this post correctly:

www.aolnews.com... 2

This isn't like George

posted on Mar, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

for some reason i cant see vids that are posted, its just a blank box where the video are supposed to be
edit on 31-3-2011 by ashtonkusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
46 people bought this topic hook, line, and sinker. It's really sad.

Why are people so naive? It really bothers me. This video is nothing new or even newsworthy, and the misleading topic title (yet another one, why did you introduce S&F ATS, it's incentive for people to pull this crap) apparently made people think they're watching something far more important than they really are.

Wow, another person who believes aliens exist in the universe. STAR AND FLAG ZOMG.

Wow, you have a lot to learn my friend. Why don't you watch the documentary on Phoenix Lights, at least 10,000 people witnessed this, and a couple people caught it on tape. Why don't you look up Jerusalem 2011, where 8 or more people caught it on video. Why don't you look up Chemainus UFO, and Vancouver UFO where two different people caught it on tape. You go look those up and tell all the people who don't even know each other that there lying. You are by far the most naive person that I have probably ever seen. Do you work for the government?? LOL.

By the way, how could you say that other intelligence doesn't exist when NASA isn't denying it anymore. Do you travel into space? I think not.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join