It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Administrator on UFOs and alien life : "rewrite textbooks" soon (VIDEO)

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Secularist

It would be anthropomorphism on my part to guess how aliens would behave, but I have to say we take care of species, here on Earth, that seem to act "retard". We might be a beneficial retard specie, who knows...
edit on 1-4-2011 by NowanKenubi because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Sorry to interrupt -- breaking news: China has just announced that it has been monitoring communications from a dark satellite orbiting Saturn for the past 90 days; these communications contain information related to the genetic code. Can anyone on this site respond to this news?

posted on Apr, 1 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by sydnor3

Ooh, tantalising... got any more details?

-Chris.

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by crispy66
reply to post by sydnor3

Ooh, tantalising... got any more details?

-Chris.

Chris:

READ

THE

DATE

!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SaosinEngaged
46 people bought this topic hook, line, and sinker. It's really sad.

Why are people so naive? It really bothers me. This video is nothing new or even newsworthy, and the misleading topic title (yet another one, why did you introduce S&F ATS, it's incentive for people to pull this crap) apparently made people think they're watching something far more important than they really are.

Wow, another person who believes aliens exist in the universe. STAR AND FLAG ZOMG.

Are people really naive, if they see/experience something unusual? I don't think they are naive, only a little bit paranoid maybe, but that's just a natural thing to be paranoid when encountering something unusual www.youtube.com... which Robert (Bob) O. Dean also mentioned.
www.stargate-chronicles.com...

I, Clark C. McClelland, former ScO, Space Shuttle Fleet, personally observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET on my 27 inch video monitors while on duty in the Kennedy Space Center, Launch Control Center (LCC). The ET was standing upright in the Space Shuttle Payload Bay having a discussion with TWO tethered US NASA Astronauts. I also observed on my monitors, the spacecraft of the ET as it was in a stabilized, safe orbit to the rear of the Space Shuttle main engine pods. I observed this incident for about one minute and seven seconds. Plenty of time to memorize all that I was observing. IT WAS AN ET and Alien Star Ship!

A friend of mine later contacted me and said that this person had also observed an 8 to 9 foot tall ET INSIDE the SPACE SHUTTLE CREW COMPARTMENT! Yes, inside OUR Shuttle! BOTH missions were DoD (Pentagon) TOP SECRET (TS) encounters!

I have launched or witnessed 650 missions, so far in my life!

I am an expert in visually recognizing any crafts created and flown by the human race, whether secret or otherwise!I know an ET and Alien craft when I see them!

I was the Director of the NICAP Unit-3 actual X-Files at Cape Canaveral and the Kennedy Space Center, 1958 to 1992! YES, the ACTUAL X-FILES!! Aliens ARE HERE!! They walk among US! They may be implanted into OUR various earth governments!!

What I know, they would NOT allow me to publish! I have written at least three books to release the TRUTH to all of the HUMAN RACE! I was on the leading edge of this subject, and I have met with many NASA and other astronauts throughout the years I have been involved in the Military, NASA Space Programs, 1958 to 1992! I have heard many experiences of ETs having been seen on the Moon, etc., by NASA Astronauts and I relate these and more in my books.

NASA is not a CIVILIAN SPACE AGENCY! The Pentagon owns NASA! Some of the DoD (Department of Defense) missions I participated in were TOP SECRET! Those missions carried TS Satellites and other space mission hardware into orbit where several crews met with ETs! I am ready to tell my story, but, for compensation.

www.gravitywarpdrive.com...

John F. Kennedy:
“We seek a free flow of information ... we are not afraid to entrust the American people with unpleasant facts, foreign ideas, alien philosophies, and competitive values. For a nation that is afraid to let its people judge the truth and falsehood in an open market is a nation that is afraid of its people.”

November 21, 1963.

iufo.com... www.aliens-everything-you-want-to-know.com...

After the changes that occurred in Russia all kinds of things went on sale. The KGB files were sold in their entirety to Yale University, and two U.S. film companies bought the rights to the KGB UFO files. Soviet scientists and cosmonauts also came forward with what they knew. In 1990 Colonel Marina Popovich held a press conference in San Francisco at the Russian Consulate. During the conference she showed amazing photographs of cigar-shaped alien craft in space that were each, fifteen miles long. The photos were taken by a Russian space, probe which mysteriously stopped working, then disappeared completely, shortly after taking the photographs.

www.alieneight.com...

This conspiracy theory states that Apollo 20 made its moon visit on the 16th of August, 1976. This was just about 4 years later following the final Apollo mission. An impact crater on the Moons dark side, Delporte was the intended landing site. Along with Rutledge, Crew Members of this Apollo 20 mission were said to have included Leona Snyder and Alexei Leonov. They were sent to investigate an Alien craft that was apparently detected earlier by the crew of the Apollo 15 mission crew (James Irwin, David Scott and Alfred Worden) in 1971.

Alexei Leonov was indeed a Cosmonaut; he was the first man to walk in space on the 18th of March, 1965. Leonov commanded the Apollo-Soyuz mission, which was the first space mission involving both the USA and the Soviets, on the Soviet side. In the book 2010: Odyssey Two by Arthur C. Clarke, Alexei Leonov the Cosmonaut was named for him. But Leonov never admitted to being a part of the Apollo 20 top-secret mission, (maybe he was told to shut up? Or what?).

The astronauts visited an ancient city and an alien space craft on the Moon’s surface, if you believe Rutledge's story. The astronauts had also been able to collect some nifty alien gadgets and they even brought back one of the two deceased alien pilots to their Lunar landing module.

From analysis of the density of meteor impacts revealed the ship and ancient city were there for 1½ billion years. And the ship seemed to have been explored previously, perhaps by a different alien race.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

There is also absolute scientific proof that the Zetans have forcibly abducted thousands of Americans, many who were used in bizarre Nazi-like genetic experiments. The locals on the Moon, from Rigel, Betelguese, the Barnard Star, and a planet orbiting Sirius, most known as “grays” but not all (some are blue, Nordic blondes, or orange or even pale white), are the ALLIANCE OF THE HOLY ...their capital planet reportedly TYRANTOR. They have been involved in a star wars empire intergalactic war for at least 50,000 years, during which they invaded on conquered planets in Rigel and enslaved many people, the star wars against the Lyrans and Vegans, and against the Sirians who would not join the ALLIANCE OF SIX.

Some of these star wars were fought on Earth in ancient times when colonies from different planets fought for our planet to try to take control. The Pleideans from planet Erra, humans from a spaceport on Venus, Sethians, Centaurians and beings from the reported 12th planet in our system were involved in these battles on Earth and were mostly driven off the planet (except for remaining secret underground cities and bases all of those civilizations still have on Earth). The Zetans now have a spaceport on the hidden dark side of the Moon, and many underground cities there too. They also have scientific, military, and mining stations on the surface of the Moon. So Americans and Russians can’t just fly up there and plant their flags and say, “hey, this is ours!” (like they are used to doing after invading other countries on Earth).

Government agents have been forced to do everything they can theorize or scam on, to make it look like the Moon is a dead world impossible to inhabit. What they do not tell you is that ZETANS do not need an atmosphere like ours to breath because ZETANS do not have lungs. They do not need to irrigate and grow crops because Zetans have no digestive systems. They do not need to worry about being too hot or cold because they have incredibly thick tough skin... like reptiles only more extreme and much tougher... and are cold-blooded... the sun, heat, and cold on the Moon do not damage their skin.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Just in...Sorry to post here but I am new. But this is the #ing best UFO-video I have ever seen. You more expiriensed people...what do you make of it?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Secularist
Ive always believed in extraterrestrial life but having said that, I think all these UFO stories are total [SNIP] Honestly, no advanced race capable of traveling through space is going to really care about a species as utterly retarded as the human race. If we can actually travel through space like nomads one day without religion wiping us out, or yellowstone, or global warming, or w/e else, ill be very surprised.

These are all missiles, flares, tests, etc. Roswell for example, a very fine example of the publics wrongful perception. Had they known the year before that happened that the U.S. made a deal with Japan's General Shiro Ishii to not prosecute him at a war crimes tribunal in exchange for all of Japans bio-chemical data and human experimentation studies they conducted during the Sino-Japanese and second World War theyd understand that the 'Roswell UFO' was really a model make of the Japanese weather balloons they were going to float over the U.S. (and actually had already they just did not detonate at the right altitudes to fill them with bio chemical weapons) to wage bio war on us, and the Soviets.

We should look for rational explanations first and then when the evidence is overwhelming that aliens are piloting these UFOs, jump to that conclusion. Until then, chalk it up to military projects. This is floating over Jerusalem. Obviously, its Israel's military... Its these kind of premature leaps to make reason of whats floating over our heads that make most people chuckle at any rational discussion people have about alien life.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/21/2011 by tothetenthpower because: (no reason given)

gotta love ignorance lol

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Hi, I'm new here and I'm absolutely loving this thread, but I just wanted to point a few things:

1) The UFO stands for UNIDENTIFIED Flying Object as I'm sure you all know, so it really is a bit unfair to just automatically assume that when a person sees a UFO, all they're seeing is a weather balloon or a new type of airplane or anything along those lines.

2) People have believed in ET lifeforms for centuries. In fact, it is commonly believed by Ancient Astronaut Theorists that more than half of America's founding fathers believed in such lifeforms.

3) It has been estimated that there are 18-thousand planets in our galaxy alone that are capable of supporting life and to assume that none of them support life that is of near-human -- or above even -- intelligence really is just a bit arrogant.

And for those of you wondering, I am an Ancient Astronaut Theorist and I am basing the above statements off the findings of Erich von Daniken and his colleagues.

posted on Apr, 6 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
Sorry if this post seems out of place, but I'd love to hear others opinions on this video.
I haven't seen alot of this footage before and i've seen a few...

www.youtube.com...=137

Is it possible they're really out there, or are they secret military craft?
It is strange that only now is MSM only beginning to touch on these subjects.
Many talk about the disclosure of alien life, but i think we may be conditioned straight into acceptance.
The number of hollywood movies based on alien themes is largely a way to gently ease the global community to accept that we are being visited.

i hope one day we will know for sure

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I for one think this is just not sufficient enough, I mean I am a firm believer in the subject of UFO's and extraterrestrial. I just feel this video is kind of useless. He doesn't convey the idea that HEY I am a odd ball here, the rebellious one at NASA and I for am saying there is alien life on the nasa photos etc etc...thus this being my disclosure.

He is just speculating there could be aliens out there therefore emphasizing about how the textbooks needs to be written rather displaying the facts of what has happened or seen in the present , he just showing how there could be POTENTIAL...not ground breaking evidence. Everybody speculates and this for makes me kinda annoyed because I am not getting the shock factor I want.

I think he's being a fame hungry doofus and just not giving the pizazz I want to hear....just mere speculation.

You see Edgar Mitchell I will giving him 5 minutes worth of viewing b/c from him I accept his testimonial that they already here.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
2 things

1) remember that George Filer is predicting UFO's at Royal Wedding on April 29 this is very unusual for George to write or even say something like this and

2.) Fox news is talking about FBI Files reveal UFO's encounter's over Salt Lake City Utah! hmmmmmmm

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by brinbin

Oh yeah www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.youtube.com... www.americanchronicle.com...

GOOD GUYS AND BAD GUYS

Picking up on an implication within a statement from Casey, Reagan asks, "Are you telling me there are different races or species, as you said, visiting Earth at the same time?"

"Can you tell me how many different species have visited us?" Reagan asks.

The Caretaker states, "At least five."

Reagan: "Are they all friendly?"

An advisor who is not named in the transcript reportedly says, "Mr. President, that is a very difficult question to answer. There are many parameters that we follow to evaluate the threat. However, we have little intelligence on four of the five."

"We have plenty of intel on the Ebens ... gee ... they've given us everything we asked for! They have also helped us to understand the other four species. I'm afraid to say, Mr. President and please don't misunderstand my words, but we think one of the species is very hostile."

Reagan is clear about his position. "I'm the President of the United States. I should know if we are endangered by some threat from outer space. If you have something to say about a threat posed by this one species of aliens, then I want to hear it.

Casey explains. "Mr. President, we have intelligence that would indicate this one species of aliens have abducted people from Earth. They have performed scientific and medical tests on these humans. To the best of our knowledge, no humans have been killed."

"We have captured one of these hostile aliens. This gets into some very, very sensitive areas, Mr. President. I strongly suggest we end this discussion and move on to any further questions you might have and then get back to this. I don't think we are prepared to provide you with accurate answers to your questions about the potentially hostile aliens at this time," Casey reportedly says.

Reagan: "OK, but expect this to be given to me as soon as possible. I want to know everything about these hostile creatures so I .... or I mean we should start forming policies on how to deal with them … do we have operational war plans on this?"

Presidential advisor (name redacted): "Yes, Mr. President, we have war plans on all potential threats to our country."

The Caretaker explains further, "We call the hostile aliens simply that, HAV, meaning Hostile Alien Visitors. MJ-12 placed that code on them back in the '50s."

Reagan asks, "You mean to say, these H-A-Vs have been visiting us and kidnapping our people since the '50s?"

Casey: "Mr. President, we have some indication that they might have been doing this for some time. But we really have to consider all of the evidence, listed in our reports, and compare that to some of the open source information."

PUBLIC INFORMATION, DISINFORMATION

The Caretaker: "In order to protect all this information and the fact that the United States Government has evidence of our planet being visited by extraterrestrials, we developed over the years a very effective program to safeguard the information. We call it 'Project DOVE.' It is a complex series of operations by our military intelligence agencies to disinform the public."

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by brinbin
It is strange that only now is MSM only beginning to touch on these subjects.
Many talk about the disclosure of alien life, but i think we may be conditioned straight into acceptance.
The number of hollywood movies based on alien themes is largely a way to gently ease the global community to accept that we are being visited.

i hope one day we will know for sure

Let me introduce you to this Nordic www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
www.thelivingmoon.com...

Between May 14 and May 18, 1981, cosmonauts Vladimir Kovalyonok and Viktor Savinykh supposedly established a contact with an object of unknown origin while working at the Salyut 6 orbital station.

The two-man crew of the Soyuz T-4 docked with Salyut 6 on March 12, 1981 and were to spend 75 days in orbit. On May 14, Kovalyonok was conducting scientific experiments when he noticed a round object appearing a kilometer away. He alerted Savinykh and they observed the object. Kovalyonok took a camera and filmed the object for 45 minutes. The object seemed to be half the size of the Salyut 6 (about 8 meters). For the rest of the day, the UFO remained at that position. In the next cosmic day, it was only 100 meters away. Now that it was closer, the cosmonauts observed it more carefully: There was no sight of a propulsor or anything similar which could have given the ship an impulse to get closer. The ship had 24 windows, divided between three levels. They could see also three humanoid creatures. The creatures were wearing helmets, but it was still possible to see their faces: Big eyebrows, straight noses, and big blue eyes, which didn't express any emotions. According to the cosmonauts, none of the muscles on the face was moving, and all their movements seemed normal, although mechanical and artificial.

As the beings appeared to be friendly, the cosmonauts requested permission from Earth to try some visual and physical contact. The first was cleared, but the second was denied. Kovalyonok grabbed and opened a map of the universe to the beings. They answered and opened theirs, which was much more precise and complete. They pointed to the Solar System inside the Milky Way. Kovalyonok then made a positive sign with his hand. The being answered with the same gesture, and then the space ship went away very fast, but soon it was back. They repeated the action six times in all, with no clear reason.

Using a powerful flashlight, Kovalyonok tried to communicate via Morse code, by signalling: "Soviet cosmonauts salute Earth visitors." in Russian. The beings didn't understand, so Kovalyonok tried to signal "Are you receiving us?" in English, but again there was no answer. He tried to use binary language. He signalled 101101 with the flashlight. The message was not a simple answer to Kovalyonok's words, but a Logarithm to the base used by him.

The next day, the beings were flying outside the ship. The cosmonauts requested permission to disembark, but it was denied. On the fourth day, the ship disappeared.

In June 18, 1981, the Gosplan called an extraordinary meeting. Several soviet authorities, ufologists and cosmonauts attended the meeting. Kovalyonok and Savinykh were present and Soyuz 3 cosmonaut Georgi Timofeyevich Beregovoi also participated. Kovalyonok presented the video he filmed with his camera, showing the UFO and its beings.

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

As I am new to this forum, it is refreshing to see that you did your homework on this piece and did not allow the statements given by the U-Tube guys to go unchecked. Often information that is posted on web sites, the visitors to these sites will take the information at their word and they will believe what they want. I wish that this practice of vetting were more prevalent elsewhere on the internet. Good work.

L

posted on May, 1 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Ok for 1 i am a believer that we are not alone and for two you say no alien species would take a second look at the human race because we are retarded. so my question is if we are so retarded then why wouldn't they take a second look.all accounts through out history have said there were visitors here and there so y would the Egyptians lie and why would the Mayans lie and why would the Hopi lie just wondering thx.

great post though S&F

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hunterred67
reply to post by IsaacKoi

As I am new to this forum, it is refreshing to see that you did your homework on this piece and did not allow the statements given by the U-Tube guys to go unchecked.

Thanks. It didn't do much good, I'm afraid. The video continues to circulate with misleading titles associated with it. See, for example:

NASA admits UFO and aliens are real

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
In the Beginning....

NASA, Air Force etal deny any UFO or Et's

People say "When the Astronauts say it.. I will believe.."

Well Buzz Aldrin has hinted at a UFO, but later retracted, then later again teases us with "Monolith on Mars" knowing full well how people will react

Gordon Cooper says it at the UN and asks something be done about telling the people...

Edgar Mitchell tells us, but is careful to leave NASA out of it... pension?

Story Musgrave tells us about 'snakes' in space... but the great NASA explainer Jim Oberg will tell us he was just joking (nothing personal Jim
)

Do they believe? No they say; "They are old men, needing new glory in their gray days"

Now a NASA administrator comes out and hints at ET's...

And what happens? the usual debunkers pounce with venom

What will NASA say tomorrow?

edit on 22-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Anunaki10

I really like that article

Especially this part

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
You know what is really ironic?

For years we have been bitching at main stream news for ignoring UFOlogy... Now we have a prime time report on ABC and we still are not happy.

:shk:

I thought the story was well done, accept they had to add that Jerusalem video at the front

But you must admit that it is a catchy UFO for the general sheeple to consume

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join