It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Administrator on UFOs and alien life : "rewrite textbooks" soon (VIDEO)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Yes isn't it funny that he uses the Jerusalem video, the so called hoax. Wow you would think the Nasa Adminstrator would have the techniques to veiw the methods of debunking that the ATS members used. I mean wow ATS says hoax, but Nasa Admin uses the vid, Well I wonder................

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Does anybody have the links to the video of Dr. Edgar Mitchell speaking at that press conference in the OP video please i don't think i have seen that before, would like to listen/watch that

Hi BRITWARRIOR, try this link.

www.google.nl...

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skate
If you watch carefully on the part with the first guy in his second interview face-to-face, right as he just started saying again that he didn't see anything up there in space, he looks to his left. Looking in that direction when telling a story usually means that person is LYING. Psychology will be back me up on that.

Nuff said. ETs/UFOs are real.

Yes and when Bolden is asked if he saw anything up there he says "I'm sorry to say I saw nothing" but at the same time he's nodding his head...

You can control your words but the old brain controls the rest.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Thanks for the vids Issac, just a shame some people didn't click on the reason you posted them, I really wish people would not speed read and form opinions BEFORE reading the whole item.

Can't say I liked the way the video piece was put together, using the known hoax and then trying to make it look like Clift knew Nasa had details on it rather than the truth that Clift was just generally answering if Nasa have UFO info, i doubt they even asked Clift about the Israel ufo.

What we did see and maybe people missed this, no Bolden never said Aliens were real but he did shift from saying he's sure they are out there to suddenly putting a time frame on us knowing.

How can a man who claims to know nothing offer a time frame of any kind even if its just a throw away statement it says a lot about what he really does know.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Does anyone else, when they hear the word 'alien' automatically think of a being not from this planet and very different to us. But what if 'alien' refers to a human from an earlier epoch in human history, whose ancestors fled to e.g. the moon etc because of the instability of this planet at certain times? We have to remember apart from the tsunami we also have suffered sudden splits and drops in ground level by as much as 2 miles - what would physically be left after 'drop then wash-off even freeze' and the duration of time? Sweet nothing I suspect.

We managed to get to the moon in the 1960's but strangely after that decided best not to revisit. This applied to both the Russians and the Americans why did two opposing and vying for power nations gave up? I have heard various reasons, but given today's financial antics, money was not a reason. None of it makes sense unless they found things that would have: destabalised this world's peoples or they were warned off, or they were promised 'alien' technological help.

We have leapt forward since those moon visits and certain people have risen into positions of incredible power and wealth. Yet since that time, when the peoples of the world should all have benefitted from this increase of knowedge and capability, many have either stayed put or gone backwards.

I always felt that the dumbing of the education system in the 1960s/1970s was a deliberate act, especially as it had made people capable of asking awkward questions unbeknowingly linked to an agenda that has fought to remain hidden.

I wondered if anyone else felt or sensed something coming that perhaps we should really be expecting. I don't know but I keep an open-minded and accept that there is always the possibility I may not like it once I do know what it actually is.

If there is any truth above, then we can understand that 'aliens' walking amongst us wouldn't be recognised as such.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by BRITWARRIOR
Does anybody have the links to the video of Dr. Edgar Mitchell speaking at that press conference in the OP video please i don't think i have seen that before, would like to listen/watch that

Hi BRITWARRIOR,

I've embedded a fuller video below of Edgar Mitchell at the Press Conference on 24th April 2009 :

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mclaneinc
Thanks for the vids Issac, just a shame some people didn't click on the reason you posted them, I really wish people would not speed read and form opinions BEFORE reading the whole item.

That would be ideal...

I've seen worse in some other threads, such as one where I had to edit the title because several people only read the title before posting rather than glancing at the content of my post : "How do you kill an alien zombie? [Edit to add : This title involves a metaphor explained in the OP]", although the mainstream media (the Washington Post) recently printed an article which used the original unedited title of that thread as an example of the bizarre topics discussed on ATS. ....
edit on 22-3-2011 by IsaacKoi because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slipdig1
Yes isn't it funny that he uses the Jerusalem video, the so called hoax. Wow you would think the Nasa Adminstrator would have the techniques to veiw the methods of debunking that the ATS members used. I mean wow ATS says hoax, but Nasa Admin uses the vid, Well I wonder................

But the video merely featured a few clips of NASA's Administrator from two separate interviews.

Why do you say that "Nasa Admin uses the vid"?

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
There's many major discoveries that would rewrite text book, its just not 'major' enough for the regular conspiracy theorist. The discovery that life can thrive on arsenic is a text rewriting discovery. Kepler discovered 1200+ candidate planets. This confirms the Nebula theory of how a star is formed and that each of them probably have at least one orbiting planet

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

As soon as they showed the video of the Jerusalem UFO I knew immediately that these people didn't do their research.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by IsaacKoi

ThQ, Issac for the video of Edgar Mitchell. I had not seen that one before, and appreciate that it is pretty recent.
I don't really understand the detractors of this man, as I believe he opens himself up for much ridicule for making the statements he does while being one of the men who walked on the moon. I believe he also has said he saw some unexplainable stuff while on the Apollo mission, right?

Certainly sounds like typical gov't BS, in that the stories were confirmed, but access denied and later the confirmation denied. Oh my head, what is the point!

I was also interested to learn he is from Roswell. Pretty trippy to me, as well.

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by uselesshobo

Originally posted by Secularist
no advanced race capable of traveling through space is going to really care about a species as utterly retarded as the human race.

LOL, but what if they were going to enslave us? wouldn't a backwards species such as Humans be easy picking for a slave race?

food for thought. I believe if you did some research into
crop circles,
UFO sightings
the Ra Material found (Here)
Cassiopaean Transcripts located (Here)
And just read them with an open mind. you may be convinced otherwise.
Just some of this stuff is so accurate it could not have come from a human mind.

peace.
edit on 21-3-2011 by uselesshobo because: (no reason given)

I always have to laugh when I read about alien races that will enslave us. Come on now... If a race is so advanced that they can travel light years to our planet dont you think they are advanced enough to have robots to do meanial labor. I mean even we have robots that wash and sweep the floor. Very common actually. We have automatic clothes washers, automatic dish washers, automatic dryers, the list goes on and on. We are practically at a point where manual labor is unnecessary. We have machines to do most hard jobs soooo....

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by game over man
What we don't understand is the other dimensions, i.e. the 4th and 5th, there could be a whole array of things visiting us. Also, If we can build it, we are gonna test it out. If we build a "space ship" it's gonna be put to use. Therefore in my mind, someone else in the Galaxy is going to do the same thing. Another big point, imagine if you traveled through space and came across a planet that was less advanced than you. That would be amazing, you would have total control.

Hey and didnt the 5th dimension sing " The Age Of Aquarius".... might be on to something here.... When the moon is in the seventh house and Jupiter aligns with Mars, then peace will guide the planet and love will steer the stars.......something to look forward to for sure !

posted on Mar, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Allegory of Illumination

Yes but when they admit they exist, thats when us ufologist and conspirist can say "AAH! so you know they eexist, but heres the evidence showing you knew along time ago!" and then we target everyone else in the government sector who knows! what NASA is doing is bringing the fact to mainstream reality, there revealing whazts real bit by bit so eventualy when these visitations become massivley common,NASA wont loose faith from the public, i do look forward to ufos and E.Ts becoming mainstream but i know for a fact NASA will play bumb and say,"where sending another satillite to find ETs", and spoon feed useven though there fafr more knowledged in ufos and ETs. Let them put the foot in there graves because it will hopefully be the death of the NASA orginisation.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJW001
I'm afraid you will need to provide some citations if you are going to make such a strange statement. (I guess the whole SETI project was a deliberate waste of money.)

Stanton Friedman calls it Silly Effort To Investigate, lol.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1ifbyland2ifbydebitcard
Stanton Friedman calls it Silly Effort To Investigate, lol.

But Stan's descriptions of SETI tend to grossly oversimplify what SETI does and limits his descriptions merely to radio SETI.

Stan generally ignores the many, many other types of approach that have been adopted by scientists in the last few decades.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Ive always believed in extraterrestrial life but having said that, I think all these UFO stories are total [SNIP] Honestly, no advanced race capable of traveling through space is going to really care about a species as utterly retarded as the human race. If we can actually travel through space like nomads one day without religion wiping us out, or yellowstone, or global warming, or w/e else, ill be very surprised.

To say for sure that they wouldn't care about us because we are dumb is brash, and not well thought out. Our dogs, cats, birds, lizards, rodents, monkeys, ect are not as intelligent as us. So do we not care about them? We are in fact so clueless, that we could be viewed as the toddlers who are naughty and have to be watched because of our nuclear activity. We could also be uncontacted completely, but it is my opinion that this isn't the case.

We may not be getting visited by ET and we may well be. The thing is we dont know how they think, so by applying how you think (by saying they wouldn't) to them, you are limiting your thought process on them and their possibility.

About us traveling in space, I would be surprised as well. Its my opinion that pretty much every major country would have to combine efforts (and we know this isnt going to happen soon) to one goal of traveling in space.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Why is he using a 'fake' video though? This is a bit puzzling...

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IsaacKoi
I've seen worse in some other threads, such as one where I had to edit the title because several people only read the title before posting rather than glancing at the content of my post

I just went through the same thing.

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

We should look for rational explanations first and then when the evidence is overwhelming that aliens are piloting these UFOs, jump to that conclusion. Until then, chalk it up to military projects. This is floating over Jerusalem. Obviously, its Israel's military... Its these kind of premature leaps to make reason of whats floating over our heads that make most people chuckle at any rational discussion people have about alien life.
I know you're an honest and decent man/women. I know that NASA is professional and that there're many organizations that have an opinion about this and that they represent professionals as well. But we already tried rational explanations and yet we still have thousands of UNKOWNS across the world. Rational explanations were not explanations at all. Go and look at the blue book case files that're still remain UNKNOWN and tell me what they're. Tell the witnesses what they're (those that're still alive). Tell me how I can correctly report a UFO that's here one moment and gone the next with no sound. Tell me how I can convince others of that I have seen. Lastly, if we all put aside our egos for long enough to realize just how small we're in the universe, it would go a long ways towards us making the right choices.

I want science and clear heads to win too. But I can't, honestly, gloss over the hundreds of cases in the US over the past several decades. Witnesses are professionals like police officers ex-military and miitary and you name it people from all walks of life. But the point here is that the best cases involve professionals who're trained to identify conventional objects and also take place in the midst of multiple witnesses. Additionally, sometimes we have radar hits and even pictures and/or soil samples to go along with it. None of this is proof, but when there're thousands of cases like this of people seeing craft that were so close they could identify the rivets or the shape or the lights and details on the surface, and these people we know are not crazy loons from the backwoods, then some warning light in hte bakc of our mind has to go off.

We do not know what these UNKNOWNS are but rationale explanations were tried and were found lacking. That's why they remain UNKNOWN. So I challenge you to go through the archives and see for yourself what was reported in the past 60 years. Now form your own conclusions, but you have to earn them. Talk is cheap when you're on an anonymous internet forum.
edit on 23-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join