It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA Administrator on UFOs and alien life : "rewrite textbooks" soon (VIDEO)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

NASA is not a CIVILIAN SPACE AGENCY! The Pentagon owns NASA! Some of the DoD (Department of Defense) missions I participated in were TOP SECRET!

Do you seriously think that a former NASA employee or halfway sane scientist would use such naive and stupid wording? Aka WRITE IN CAPS SINCE ITS ALL SO EXCITING!

Give me a break.

Side Note: Some of the DoD missions are TOP SECRET!! Woopdeedoo! What a big surprise. Everyone knows that many missions of the Shuttle were military, classified etc. That person sounds like a moron with his CAPS writings.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Of course people at NASA do believe extraterrestrial beings exist !

NASA is not just exploring the universe to gather informations about where we come from, it is not just sending stuff on Mars and Titan to know what gas or matter they are made of. Their actual very goal is to get evidence of life (even the smallest bacteria) not from earth. Why did they chose Mars ? Because it is a lot more likely to be inhabitable than Venus. Why Titan ? Because they are sure there is ice on it, therefore it could also have water in the underground and water is one of the most important thing needed to bring life.

Definitely, they must believe.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
I thought the story was well done, accept they had to add that Jerusalem video at the front

But you must admit that it is a catchy UFO for the general sheeple to consume

I think some hoaxed UFO videos certainly are "catchy". Rather than being seen as evidence of alien visitors, some (possibly even most) UFO videos should be viewed as pieces of art.

All the best,

Isaac

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Americans + Some common sense statement = Youtube video thread on ATS with title making an event out of a non event.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join