It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allied Forces Begin Military Action Against Libya - Live Updates

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

have you have heard of the bilderberg group?

Yes I have heard of them. Again I call your bluff to prove they are this "Fantasy NWO Group" you speak of and proof they have any involvement currently in Libya.

Another thing newbie above top secret is a conspiracy based website,

newbie ...... lol hardly! I was visiting this website many years before I actually joined. massive fail there!

And whats with your tune? go back playing call of duty or something.

Aw thanks for the compliment about being so young I would play games like this but I'm in my 40's lol lol! I'm just looking at the current situation in Libya and this NWO association rubbish needs to be challenged!
edit on 19-3-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sek82
Where will it stop... Well when Gadaffi is dead of course.

These multi decade ruling dictators of the world need to realize their days are numbered... But this Gadaffi fellow really has a death wish, ignoring the UN and the world like he is.

This entire campaign should really not extend beyond a week if I had to speculate.

You speak as If it is merely one man's stubbornness. I guarantee you it is a multinational play and the stage is currently Libya. Don't worry, more cast members will be revealed eventually as is ALWAYS the case when puppet regimes are the main attraction.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Ewok_Boba because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Again, this will turn real bad if it isn’t over quick.

Some thoughts and questions:

Why all of a sudden is Khadafy so bad? Though a dictator, there have been no particular reports that he is any worst than the other Arab dictators.

Didn’t America have a civil war?

Since when does America give a dam about civilians in Arab countries?

They certainly don’t give a dam about Arab civilians when the Israeli Government murders them!

Why the concentration on Libya? Oil of course.

As for the reports of atrocities, well remember the Kuwait war when we had those stories about Iraqi soldiers taking babies out of incubators, according to the daughter of the Kuwait president, as she related to a congressional hearing at the time. All turned out to be lies and propaganda to get us into the first war against Iraq.

What makes us think that those reports of the atrocities of Khadafy are true and not propaganda?

What happens if the Libyans take casulties from the allies and turn against them?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

Since when does America give a dam about civilians in Arab countries?

They certainly don’t give a dam about Arab civilians when the Israeli Government murders them!

Why the concentration on Libya? Oil of course.

Absolutely. They don't give a damn about civilians - even their own and they SUPPORT and fund the genocide in Palestine.

This is about money and power.... ie. oil and the NWO agenda.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
China joins Russia in expressing regret about the attacks on Libya.

China, which abstained from UN vote, expresses regret over allied airstrikes against Libya

edit on 3/19/11 by makeitso because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Speaking of civilians....
Do we know how many of them are dead yet, because of this UN humanitarian mission?
I am curious.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Latest news reported by BBC says China has said it regrets the actions being taken,and goes on to say that it respects the rights of Sovreign nations.
This follows Russia earlier saying the same.
Also the African Union has called for a cease on any further attacks by Western forces.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Can someone please outline the atrocities that have been committed by the libyan leader. The news does not mention any details on the matter. I think it is unfair that the people are not being informed and that the media and U.S. are saying these military actions are in the name of humanitarian aid/ to keep the peace/ democracy. However, the media has not informed us about the amount of people killed by the Libyan leader and some of the other crimes he has committed. In fact, They just shows american missles, ships, and aircraft and repeatedly says "we are saving the people". We have no reason to be there.

Another thing that really grinds my gears. Is that america was capable of these military actions against libya by going thru the U.N.. I dont think the majority of the people would vote to move military action against libya. The media makes it seem like it is the U.N. that is forcing the military action on libya. When everyone knows that american money is the driving and spearhead in this military effort. I just dont like people trying to get over me.

What about all the other attrocities in the world, where there iss genocide and suffering of peoples rights? Why doesnt america "Save the day" in these areas??

This whole issue was kinda rushed in as the world was preoccupied with japans earthquake/radiation issues.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by martin3030
Latest news reported by BBC says China has said it regrets the actions being taken,and goes on to say that it respects the rights of Sovreign nations.
This follows Russia earlier saying the same.
Also the African Union has called for a cease on any further attacks by Western forces.

Oh yah it respects sovereign nations rights to kill its own citizens. Par for the course. Tienneman Sq anybody?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by g146541

Reality civilian casualties will be in the low figures.

Lybian State TV will claim hundreds if not thousands over the next weeks, if they last that long.

This is the typical Arab propoganda tactic used against an opposing superior military force, they bump up the numbers substantially / stage incidents, to gain the support of the International Community and the MSM is the medium for it and therefore this filters down to the average guy who sees an 'atrocity' unfold in the 'misery sells' hyped up graphics and key words that they are so fond of using these days... for ratings.

This is why Gaddafi invites the MSM into his compound, to show the story the way he wants to show it.

So far, the only 'civilian casualties' shown on the news for me atleast has been a man who had no noticable exterior injury, just eyes closed. However, according to Lybian State TV, the first strikes have provided enough civilian casualties to "fill all their hospitals and ambulances".

This leaves one pondering; if this is not the case, then either the service men are drunk, the weapons do not work or it is the intention of the coalition; being all evil and an NWO, to purposefully kill civilians.

If you wanted to target the civilians or did not care what you hit, why not just shower the country in Nukes?

edit on 19-3-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Uh why couldn't they just stop at shooting down Libyan jets and helicopters and maybe antiaircraft batteries there and there... Now they're talking about ground troops.

Ok. This means that the NWO/OWO, do not want Libyans to break from the world order. This means that the shadow government will attempt to twist around the victory of the Libyan people to appoint their own puppet government.

First it will be Tripoli to remove the rogue colonel, then it will be Benghazi to remove the rogue people's government.
Mark my words.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Reaction from Ron paul march 18
www.youtube.com...

dam straight ron paul, ron paul should be president.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by star in a jar

Hi,

Can you please quote the text or link the video in which troops are being discussed please?

Thanks

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Ithinkthere4iam

Theres been lots of coverage in which the people themselves have told of it.
Just watch the reports coming from the East-and listen to what the Libyan people themselves are saying.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by unknOWNmirAGE

yeah werent we about to run out of money? i saw the thread but didnt read it hears a crack pot therory how much assets in physical dollars and whatnot does libya have could this end up being a glorified bank robbery? problay just a crack pot therory but throwing it out there

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by KilrathiLG

The economy was in a dire state prior to WWI and WW2.

War is an industry of profit and the above fact is reason for great concern in light of the 'odd' series of Arab unrest of late.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by star in a jar

Hi,

Can you please quote the text or link the video in which troops are being discussed please?

Thanks

It's called, common sense and current events.

They will move assets into civilian areas, and the 'coalition' will have no choice but to move in with ground troops or commence with bombing civilians. Not that difficult to comprehend. The 'coalition' has planned for this and it is to be expected as sure as the sun rises and sets.

I can't fathom, even on ATS, even after Iraq and Afghanistan, that people truly believe this is going to be an "in and out" "precision strike". Utter BS, just complete and utter BS. People will die, more people will die, and people will get angry. Imagine that.

In 5 years, there is a good chance the current anti-Gaddfi 'rebels' will be totally anti-west after all the casualties and chaos started from all of this. Then they will just be "terrorists", once more.

Mission Accomplished.

If this was truly about "saving the people" (don't make me vomit), then where is all the concern for the rest of Africa, whose various government factions have been committing genocide in untold numbers for decades? None. There is no intervention.

This is just another game for the war profiteers.
edit on 19-3-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

Ah, speculation?

No facts?

In a thread entitled 'Allied Forces Begin Military Action Against Libya - Live Updates'

"Deny Ignorance"
edit on 20-3-2011 by Skellon because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

for the last few weeks France United States, and Britain have been drawing up war plans... Spooky

Not spooky at all

The Opposition National Council of Libya (Rebels) have been pleading for a No Fly Zone

NATO (NATOS European Countries with USA) UK, UN and Arab League have been in talks for the last few weeks DISCUSSING and WORKING on the LOGISTICS for the No Fly Zone for Libya

Its been reported on nearly every week for the last few weeks

posted on Mar, 20 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skellon
reply to post by SyphonX

Ah, speculation?

No facts?

In a thread entitled 'Allied Forces Begin Military Action Against Libya - Live Updates'

"Deny Ignorance"

Right, "speculation".

Keep burying your head in the sand.

Make sure to come back to me when the first boots are on the ground.
edit on 20-3-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join