It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allied Forces Begin Military Action Against Libya - Live Updates

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage
reply to post by wcitizen

Absolutely laughable hahahahahaha! You can't even prove there is a NWO let alone if they have anything to do with this honorable act of helping free the Libyan people from this ruthless dictator! hahahahahaha! Unsubstantiated fear mongering gossip! hahahahahaha!

Sounds like your a teenager no offense, but there is a NWO already in place, world leaders from bush to bill have been mentioning the new world order in there speeches
www.youtube.com...

this honorable act of helping free the Libyan people from this ruthless dictator

Right i am sure thats the what western news media said about Saddam, he was a ruthless dictator and THE world police force america needs to take him out.

Maybe come 10 years from now, after this c r a p is all over, maybe then you will come back and ask me how are the Libyan people under a controlled puppet state, the same sad state that iraq is in now.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Hasn't this thread been off-topic for a while now?? Granted, earlier I participated in some of this...Isn't this thread meant more to bring in live updates on the military intervention taking place in Libya?? Or am I missing something??

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

We are still talking about the attack in Libya, go ahead and provide an update.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander
reply to post by Wookiep

We are still talking about the attack in Libya, go ahead and provide an update.

Interesting, I keep hearing things about the NWO and how everyone disagrees with WHY the military action is taking place. Don't get snarky about providing updates because you know damn well there haven't been any for a while.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Live updates anyone? Someone? Hello? Is there anybody OUT THERE!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I hope its ok to pass the time between updates with info.
Its to be remembered thaat our old friend BP has signed huge contracts with Libya only months oe weeks ago for offshore explorations.
Perhaps this may be the british stake....
The UK gov released the lockerbie bomber to Libya to smooth the deal some say.....
This is Not new speculation.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by spikester

The last thing I've got is this:

[9:50 p.m. ET, 3:50 a.m. in Libya] A woman in Tripoli says she was awoken this morning by a loud explosion from a nearby military base.

news.blogs.cnn.com...

That was almost 2 hours ago.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

That youtube video is not proof of a NWO. Not even close! OK I call your bluff. Prove beyond any doubt. Names, dates,places, their funders, official documents, citing incidents etc etc?. Something from a credible source that removes all doubt! Not from a conspiracy based website, some terrorist anti-western nation like Iran or a press site like Debka....... Hmmmm. Lets bury the NWO real/not real issue once for all if you can! Ludicrous to even think this related to Libya. This joker has been pushing buttons years and imparting great pain on his own & other people! he's done more than enough to deserve this!
edit on 19-3-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by spikester
reply to post by Wookiep

Live updates anyone? Someone? Hello? Is there anybody OUT THERE!

Nothing now. Keeping my eye on the web and CNN. Although what shocked me in the bottom bar of CNN was something that read that they have found radioactive chemicals in food near the Fukishima plant. So many things going on at once. I urge people keep an eye out for April, and keep an eye on China and Iran.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
To everyone here on ATS

JUST BE GLAD YOU GOT FREEDOM

You wouldnt know what hit you if you were under the rule of somebody like Kim Jong or Gaddafi!

Dude that is such a stupid statement to make it boggles the mind, you seem to think dictators just spring up out of the ground one day, you might want to take a look on how lil Kim or Gaddafi got there power, or for that matter look up any dictator and see how they got there power. And while your at it, I want you to go into a corner sit on the little chair and think about how ignorant your statements is. It's best to deal with things as they are, not on how you think they are, or how they were.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by lea room

Anyone see similarities between this and Sadaam? I think Gaddafi is actually worse with his blood thirsty sons.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by phatpackage

I'll say it a little louder for those who weren't listening:
no NWO?
UN

yeah momars bloodthirsty sons hang with the queen of england's bloodthirsty sons
whats yer point?
the blood thirsty daughter died in a US bombing raid caused by deliberately dishonsesy Israei inteligence
edit on 19-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by phatpackage

That youtube video is not proof of a NWO. Not even close! OK I call your bluff. Prove beyond any doubt. Names, dates,places, their funders, official documents, citing incidents etc etc?. Something from a credible source that removes all doubt! Not from a conspiracy based website, some terrorist anti-western nation like Iran or a press site like Debka....... Hmmmm. Lets bury the NWO real/not real issue once for all if you can!

have you have heard of the bilderberg group? they are the ones behind running the show and wars, every year they held secret meetings, why secret? because they are pushing for a new world order.

Something from a credible source that removes all doubt! Not from a conspiracy based website,

Another thing newbie above top secret is a conspiracy based website, not just a conspiracy site but here people can post truths that happened or hoaxes

And whats with your tune? go back playing call of duty or something.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Report: Hundreds of bodies of soldiers who refused to follow orders,found at camp in Benghazi,in mass grave

edit on 19-3-2011 by all2human because: (no reason given)
tweetbeat.com...
arzepakistan.com...[ed itby]edit on 19-3-2011 by all2human because: (no reason given)
www.presstv.ir...
edit on 19-3-2011 by all2human because: i felt like it

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

link please

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
reply to post by all2human

Rebel soldiers?

Hundreds of bodies of soldiers who refused to follow orders,found at camp in Benghazi

speaking Benghazi is the rebels strong hold so i assume that the bodies of the dead soldiers belonged to the rebels then? the question is why did the rebels soldiers refused to follow orders?
edit on 19-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Same sad state as Iraq, maybe that's the idea... Ever think of that? An enemy that's in disarray can't formulate attacks.

What i can't believe is that we are watching more cruize missiles launching from warships, the last 11 years have been nothing but war... Ever think that if 9-11 had never happened would all these wars be taking place in such short spans of time?

You can bet Russia and China are having secret metings about this latest development.

Wow, and look at what's going on, for the last few weeks France United States, and Britain have been drawing up war plans... Spooky...
edit on 3/19/2011 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/19/2011 by Brainiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illusionsaregrander

Originally posted by Skellon

Do you have any proof that this is the action of a New World Order?

My democratically elected broke government is ignoring the will of 2/3 to 3/4 of the people who supposedly are the basis of legitimate government, and are acting in a way that will secure resources for multinational corporations, but will leave my own nation more broke than it already is.

I have seen CIA memos thanks to Wikileaks telling the German and French governments how to ignore the know will of their people in their democratic countries as well, so that the leaders of those countries could support the war in Afghanistan against the will of the people.

So, someone is telling our government to ignore our people, (And we just happen to know how much money corporations have been pumping into our elections) and the CIA is telling other world leaders to ignore their people, in democratic nations, where that is in direct contradiction to what democracy is...............and you dont think its fair for us to say the NWO is responsible for attacking Libya?

I disagree. I say clearly there is some force playing puppemaster in the Mid East right now, and it goes beyond just the US, or UK. Its someone who is capable of making first world leaders jump when they say jump.

What do you think we should call them?

NWO.............

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Great, another war front. Like that's what we needed.......

Why is the situation in Libya any of our business?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ickylevel
reply to post by JakiusFogg

I don't think so. They are not supposed to deploy ground forces, I think. The rebels are supposed to do this work.
edit on 19-3-2011 by ickylevel because: (no reason given)

Frankly, I have my doubts that the rebels are going to seize their own oilfields and just hand them over to the US, France or the UK, so they'll have to go in themselves to get their hands on them.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join