It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allied Forces Begin Military Action Against Libya - Live Updates

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

USA and England at their world robbery again.

I suppose with a user name like yours, you automatically are anti British and condemn anything they do! lol

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

My main point this whole time is, FOCUS ON THE PROBLEMS AT HOME AND LET THEM HANDLE THEIRS! Since I jumped into this forum you have just tried to be pro war with every comment and knock everyone else for their opinion. Like someone mentioned before, where was everyone when actual genocides were going on? This was just a civil war.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Yep that's what I was talking about!!

Europe got too close to Libya, Revolution put valuable business deals at risk. Could not be seen to be supporting a dictator, so have been forced to support the revolution and dispose of Gadaffi!

Once done, get back in and reset all contracts

Easy!

Your summation is correct. That is a good enough reason alone to get rid of him! The deals go on and let the Libyan peoples prosper!

link   

Originally posted by Itop1

Originally posted by unknOWNmirAGE
reply to post by Itop1

P.S. it's not washington state
edit on 19-3-2011 by unknOWNmirAGE because: p.s.

Oh sorry, this government website must be wrong then... it says the state of washington..

access.wa.gov...

Dude, the state of washington is a state, the washington you think of is the district of columbia.

link   

reply to post by Itop1

My main point this whole time is, FOCUS ON THE PROBLEMS AT HOME AND LET THEM HANDLE THEIRS! Since I jumped into this forum you have just tried to be pro war with every comment and knock everyone else for their opinion. Like someone mentioned before, where was everyone when actual genocides were going on? This was just a civil war.

So if ever we get in the #, maybe in 50 years when we are under a dictatorship and the other countrys turn around and say "they didnt come to our aid, let them die", you will be fine with that and accept it? I would like to think sombody got my back when TSHTF

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
hey Phat
hows tricks?

I just read that the Irish Potatoe famine occured while four times the amount of potatoes were exported from Ireland to pay the interest on the mortgages owed by absentee british land lords to the zionist bankers who held the notes.
not much has changed.
they don't add that little stat about the exports in school...about a little thing like that..how many Irish lives and famillies destroyed?
I doubt they have changed their stripes simce then...

Irish are right to be pissed

and here we have the same old same old
and the propogenda too
edit on 19-3-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

link   

reply to post by Itop1

P.S. it's not washington state
edit on 19-3-2011 by unknOWNmirAGE because: p.s.

Oh sorry, this government website must be wrong then... it says the state of washington..

access.wa.gov...

Dude, the state of washington is a state, the washington you think of is the district of columbia.

Access Washington - Welcome to the State of Washington
Locate Washington State Government information and services available on the Web

access.wa.gov

Ok

link   
reply to post by Itop1

I would like to think sombody got my back when TSHTF

I would like to think that to. Sadly I am not naive enough.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

I totally agree with you but just because of our situation we dont start wars with other countries just because we have big brother USA behind us and kill and rob the people of another country.

We fought for our own freedom for long enough so I understand foregin rule only too well.

This is a doulbe standard attack on a country.

Financial mistakes of one country would never justify the invasion of another.

As much as I agree with you, I think the point you are making has nothing to do with this thread

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Man, it's pretty much a dictatorship lol. Whatever, I think I'm done talking with you because you are set on your petty opinions. Like I said, enlist, or re-enlist should I say if you want to sit and talk the way you do.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador

I totally agree with you but just because of our situation we dont start wars with other countries just because we have big brother USA behind us and kill and rob the people of another country.

We fought for our own freedom for long enough so I understand foregin rule only too well.

As much as I agree with you, I think the point you are making has nothing to do with this thread

Not as if Ireland could mount an offensive anyway, is it?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Can you elaborate what you are trying to say here? Are you saying that if a country has the ability to mount an offensive, it s justified?

link   
reply to post by Danbones

and here we have the same old same old and the propogenda too

We probably should leave this debate out of the thread!

Anyway I'm well & hope you are too!
edit on 19-3-2011 by phatpackage because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by phatpackage

No , I am actually very open minded and obivously forgiving

The point I am trying to make is that they arm Gadaffi, buy his oil and then when it suits them turn around and destroy him.

Two faced tyrants I cannot stand or support. They are worse than their so called cause.

I cannot say I am surprised but that does not supress my anger.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
AFP reports that Libyan TV are stating 45 people have been killed, Though no way to have that confirmed,

Also right now the night sky is starting to light up a bit, Anti aircraft fire followed by the sounds of explosions and machine gun fire.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

Can you elaborate what you are trying to say here? Are you saying that if a country has the ability to mount an offensive, it s justified?

Ireland is useless, their economy just recently seriously failed and we had to bail them out, when we took northern ireland we should have just taken the whole of Ireland and renamed it United Ireland

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish Matador

Two faced tyrants I cannot stand or support. They are worse than their so called cause.

Sorry about the jab, uncalled for on my part! Your comment about the two faced tyrant is that the Libyan tyrant or the UK?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by asala
AFP reports that Libyan TV are stating 45 people have been killed, Though no way to have that confirmed,

Also right now the night sky is starting to light up a bit, Anti aircraft fire followed by the sounds of explosions and machine gun fire.

So the Libyan military are firing on the coalition aircraft?
edit on 19/3/2011 by diamount because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

No I am not saying that at all.

I was replying to a comment that should really be in another thread.

Lets get back to the topic at hand which is foregin involvement of Libya so they can rob the natural resources.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

History is written by the victors. Remember that few US classrooms teach about the smallpox blankets given to the native Americans, or the widespread extermination of bison herds, or how the Vietnam war was started by a lie, or how the Korean war started - but never actually ended. Stuff like that. Most Russians never learned a thing about Josef Stalin.

What is taught to children now just prepares them for the rubbish they'll read in the newspapers and see on the TV later in life. Swallow this rubbish now, and you won't believe what you'll be able to put up with later.
This is not America Bashing, by the way (and I can read that you're in Canada), as I'm simply pointing out that history (especially on the History Channel) can be spun any way you need to spin it. Look how Reagan is being lauded as so amazing. Well, he was. For the rich only though.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join