It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allied Forces Begin Military Action Against Libya - Live Updates

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

On the other hand i think we should take pre-emptive strikes on the following nations: Russia, Iran, Pakistan, China, Burma, North Korea and most of the African Union states

Really??

I mean....really?

It is people like you with your crazy views that present the greatest danger to us.

Words fail me
edit on 19-3-2011 by lnr42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Illusionsaregrander

Excuse me but I do not hate the UK and please dont type my words for me.

I disagree strongly with the military action being taken against Gadaffi and the Libyan people.

The reason I speak so loudly against the UK on this particular subject is because when the USA lifted the sanctions againt Libya the English were the first country running in there to get the oil and sell the weapons.

Now they are the spearheading the campagin to kick him out.

Just because of my user name dont make presumptions. It is quite a small minded thing to do.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
CNN said they already launched 114 tomahawk cruise missles.
$569,000 a piece.
So the US is already in this for $64,866,000.

edit on 19-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
In the case of the UK it also has underlying motives for getting rid of the regime. I remember what happened in Lockerbie. I remember PC Yvonne Fletcher being shot dead by someone from inside the Lybian Embassy. Gaddafi has blood on his hands and now he has basically hung himself by refusing to at least listen to the opposition and holding elections or have a joint government. He would still be in power but he has blown that chance. So he has even more blood on his hands, And now he is threatening countries in the Med, presumebly terror attacks. Dragging Cyprus, Italy for example into the conflict. I am worried this conflict will spread and we really will see the outbreak of WW3. Worrying times indeed. I do hope this conflict will end quickly and that Gaddafi is caught arrested and imprisoned for War Crimes and recieves medical treatment for his mental health problems too.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Setoman

"i don't think you guys are really grasping a very important distinction between Libya and some of your examples of "more oppressed nations we should be liberating". that distinction is squarely that the Libyan people are actively trying to liberate themselves.

?? So African nations engaged in brutal civil war are not trying to liberate themselves?

Really? What are they doing then, do you propose? Just working off a little energy?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
To everyone here on ATS

JUST BE GLAD YOU GOT FREEDOM

You wouldnt know what hit you if you were under the rule of somebody like Kim Jong or Gaddafi!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Libya spin doctors reporting that 48 civillians killed and 150 injured in the missile attacks.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
post removed by staff

So Somalians have invaded Britain? The Nazi's have risen again? Because unless you're on a merchant ship in dangerous waters.. then i see no threat from Somalians.... as for Nazis.. yeah not much to say about ignorance.
edit on Sat Mar 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   
hoenst lets take it into perspective, if France wwas half held by rebels, do you think the UN would threat the French govt to stop attacking civilians, NO! the UN would tell the french to get rid of them.

theyre only doing this for $$$$$$$$$$$.

i agree with power to the people, but the UN is being hypocritical

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamount

Originally posted by Itop1
post removed by staff

So Somalians have invaded Britain? The Nazi's have risen again? Because unless you're on a merchant ship in dangerous waters.. then i see no threat from Somalians.... as for Nazis.. yeah not much to say about ignorance.

Yes they have invaded Britain, they are everywhere and nearly every person that gets caught for assault or burglery around here are Somali

Sorry but you people sit back in your safe homes, surrounded by security on your $500 computer talking like your above everyone else, "dont worry about the poor libyans getting slaughtered, i dont want that to impact my pocket, i wont be able to afford my new shiny car"....

Dont worry when the Russians land on your shores and enslave you, we wont come to your aide
edit on Sat Mar 19 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by martin3030

Correct but you forgot to mention they were AMERICAN missile attacks.

As much as there is a civil war...the libyan people do NOT want foregin intervention.

But who cares as they got oil.

3..2..1.....fire.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

It's people like you who are in for a rude awakening when reality smashes your illusions of grandeur. It's the warmongers like you who allowed things like the Patriot Act to be passed to "protect our freedoms" all the while taking it away at a pace that would make any Nazi SS officer # his pants with envy.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anonymous Avatar
reply to post by Itop1

It's people like you who are in for a rude awakening when reality smashes your illusions of grandeur. It's the warmongers like you who allowed things like the Patriot Act to be passed to "protect our freedoms" all the while taking it away at a pace that would make any Nazi SS officer # his pants with envy.

You are the small minded people that only care for yourselves and nobody else.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
May their gods be with them...............

I think I'm going to be sick, how can anyone tolerate this nonsense....................

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Just tuned in... What's going on?

A breakdown anyone?

link   

Originally posted by canuckster
May their gods be with them...............

I think I'm going to be sick, how can anyone tolerate this nonsense....................

Yea, i know, the slaughtering of innocent children and familys also makes me feel sick because that is the reality and that is what is happening right now in libya.

link   
reply to post by Itop1

No wonder you have these ridiculous views if your mind is so full of hate and fear.

Try and learn to relax and maybe you wont be so afraid of everyone who is a little different
edit on 19-3-2011 by lnr42 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-3-2011 by lnr42 because: sp...again

new topics

top topics

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join