It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Allied Forces Begin Military Action Against Libya - Live Updates

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
The biggest thing you have to understand, at least coming from this American, is that it's utterly ridiculous that we can jump into this thing when we have such problems on the home front. The American dollar is about to fall, this is their cop out. IMHO

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
We are all in this together, so dont bother saying things like "US and UK" should hide, dont think so, if we go down the world goes down with us

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeachM1litant

Yep that's what I was talking about!!

Europe got too close to Libya, Revolution put valuable business deals at risk. Could not be seen to be supporting a dictator, so have been forced to support the revolution and dispose of Gadaffi!

Once done, get back in and reset all contracts

Easy!

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I always wonder, do people even rationalize their thoughts/assertions or do they just blindly believe it?
edit on 19-3-2011 by Setoman because: (no reason given)

My guess is for the later

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Itop1
We are all in this together, so dont bother saying things like "US and UK" should hide, dont think so, if we go down the world goes down with us

Yes and because of your country stupidity and greediness ....we all should pay?

Enough of the smiles at the end of your sentences and face the reality of what your country is doing in the pursuit of power and greed.

You might be english and proud but please dont lose sight of the bigger picture and other peoples lives and freedom.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Irish Matador because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador

Yes and because of your country stupidity and greediness ....we all should pay?

Enough of the smiles at the end of your sentences and face the reality of what your country is doing in the pursuit of power and greed.

You might be english and proud but please dont lose sight of the bigger picture and other peoples lives and freedom.

edit on 19-3-2011 by Irish Matador because: (no reason given)

I support my country 100%, i also support the ousting of an Evil dictator 100%, i also support getting rid of the man that ordered the lockorbie bombing 100%

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
I'm a bit late to the game on this one but can someone just check Ive got this right.....

Gaddafi putting down a rebellion is "brutalising his own people."

Israel slaughtering innocents in Gaza is "protecting her security."

We can't afford decent schools but we can afford to throw millions of pounds worth of military hardware and ordnance into Libya.

Have I got that right?
edit on 19-3-2011 by lnr42 because: sp

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

I support my country 100%, i also support the ousting of an Evil dictator 100%, i also support getting rid of the man that ordered the lockorbie bombing 100%
^-forgive my newbie quoting skills

If you feel that strongly, go enlist, your talk is cheap. I don't agree with his atrocities either, but theres bigger problems on the home front man and that is their issue.
edit on 19-3-2011 by unknOWNmirAGE because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
Gaddafi putting down a rebellion is "brutalising his own people."

Gaddafi killing thousands of innocent civilians, children and adults by using tanks and fighter jets, just thought i would correct you on that.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by unknOWNmirAGE

If you feel that strongly, go enlist, your talk is cheap. I don't agree with his atrocities either, but theres bigger problems on the home front man and that is their issue.

Ive served my time, thanks, things arent as hard as people like to shout, people are just too soft nowadays

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

Good thing you take notice of the MSM ay?
I might never have known that

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by petdog82

Let it be known this is the starts of WW3

America will be dragged in when China does

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irish Matador
This is disgraceful.

USA and England at their world robbery again.

England have sold the weapons to Gadaffi and signed the oil contracts. What a group of 2 faced tyrants.

I am sick to the stomach of these 2 nations actions on other countries.

They are not the world governors and should be held accountable for all the wars and deaths they are creating for the pursuit of oil and NOTHING else.

Excuse me.. but I'm going to call you out on a couple of things.

1. Please stop referring to UK as England.. I don't know why so many people keep doing that
2. What proof do you have that UK supplied the Libyan military? I thought China, Russia and Brazil were their militarily suppliers.
3. This was a joint decision from the UN Security Council, US or UK did not say ''OK- Let's do it'' and everyone followed through.

Yes we all know the UN is corrupt as hell, but all countries in it are.. stop pointing out things you don't know, and since you're Irish it's my understanding it's more blind hate than anything else.

Please deny ignorance and do not embrace it as you're clearly doing.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by lnr42
reply to post by Itop1

Good thing you take notice of the MSM ay?
I might never have known that

Oh your one of those NWO mind control haarp bluebeam guys, right?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by tombangelta
reply to post by petdog82

Let it be known this is the starts of WW3

America will be dragged in when China does

This isnt the start of WW3

Just being blunt with you.
edit on 19-3-2011 by Itop1 because: (no reason given)

link   

No we are not. Those who support the government and its MILITARY AGGRESSION like you, perhaps, but even then... was it all the result of YOUR decision? No. And don't count your vote for a decision... it's worthless crap.

But on the other hand, we will have to face the consequences of your government's decision, since these fascists Sarkozy, Cameron, Clinton/Obama and Berlusconi are very unlikely to personally suffer the consequences of this war, whatever these will be. They'll most likely make a few bucks out of it...

But anyways... Go to war, sheeps! Get all killed for BP and the global bankers! That's what your lives were worth, weren't they?

link   
reply to post by Itop1

Good grief no! Those theories are completely ridiculous to my eyes.

So however is blindly believing whatever you are told with little to no evidence.

Still dont let me get in the way of any Gung Ho you are feeling right now

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Itop1

lol things might not be so bad for you in Britain with your lovely currency. Here in America, they tell us they don't have money for the things that matter but then go into another war. GTFO man...
BTW, I'm not soft and would gladly give up some of my American luxuries, but I can't speak for most of my country since they are so selfish and used to convenience.
You served your time, hats off to you. I wouldn't support my military in acts like this when the government hasn't done enough at home. How hard can it be in England? You're one small island where as the United States is pretty much a bunch of countries in a sense.

link   
Funny that they say the US is just supporting in this mission. I mean, 100+ missiles that probably cost over 1 mil each, that's just support? The "vast" numbers of French and UK planes probably don't add up to the cost of those missiles.

Big tough France with the harshest words for Libyan's regime deployed 4-5 warplanes? WTF is that?
UK has what, a few more than that?
Denmark flew a handful of their F-16's down...

How many US warplanes and vessels are involved do ya think?

US will be blamed for any casualties to innocents. US will pay the biggest price. Wonder why Obama and Clinton sound hesitant in their speeches? They were forced into this mad dash to secure the oil for the above militaries. (US only gets a tiny % of it's oil from Libya)

link   

Originally posted by Echtelion

No we are not. Those who support the government and its MILITARY AGGRESSION like you, perhaps, but even then... was it all the result of YOUR decision? No. And don't count your vote for a decision... it's worthless crap.

But on the other hand, we will have to face the consequences of your government's decision, since these fascists Sarkozy, Cameron, Clinton/Obama and Berlusconi are very unlikely to personally suffer the consequences of this war, whatever these will be. They'll most likely make a few bucks out of it...

But anyways... Go to war, sheeps! Get all killed for BP and the global bankers! That's what your lives were worth, weren't they?

Sorry to tell you this, but this is how it is, this will be the same untill you die, you might aswell get used to it, otherwise you will live a life of misery.

new topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join