It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Military UFO Experience.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by manta78

Thank you ! I appreciate your support. I do have other ATS related stories to share, just no more UFOs, which I am looking forward to posting soon.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BuddyMclean

Hi Buddy from a cold old UK, very interesting story and I'm sorry you had to run the gauntlet of snide / rude posters, it happens here.

Was anything ever revealed of chatted about later after the event you saw.

Were you ever approached again to keep quiet re this?

Apart from you and the people you informed was anyone else witness to the event?

I only ask as if I saw something like that and my first instinct that it might have been a launch I'd have woken up some of the troops that were asleep?

You come across as a sincere and decent person so I have no reason to doubt you, must have been a blast to see.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

My grandfather was in the marine corps and he did something with radio stuff? anyways he told me one time he clocked an object at a high altitude going at ridiculous speeds. Ill have to get the specifics from him later since im not home but his upper chain of command told him the same thing "give us your report- okay keep quiet"

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iversusvsversusi
I have personally seen many things similar to what you're describing.

I have seen objects, pretty much exactly like the Jerusalem UFO video, move in all directions, hover, and then shoot off into the sky quicker than a blink of an eye.
The military/air force is heavily involved with extra terrestrials. Theres a bunch of disinformation out there [ most on this site, ] but MANY men have lost their lives in order to tell us what they know. They would not have been silenced for saying such outrageous things if they were not true.

A man going by the name of victor managed to get a tape out from S4. FYI, everything thats real, or even has the slightest bit of truth to it will be ridiculed to death and debunked over and over again. This video is indeed real.
www.youtube.com...

you can also check out some of his interviews from the art bell show. the man is for real, and is scared for his life.

Theres a reason they told you to not speak about what you have seen.

heres the jerusalem video in case you havnt seen it
www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...
Actually Victor is a joke. There was a video done in the past couple years with him which pretty much resolved for me any doubts that this wasn't a hoax. While the video is interesting and the face itself is similar to some close encounter case reports i've seen (eyes, contour, etc), I think Victor has lost his credibility and the video by itself will never be proof of anything.

For me credibility of the witness or person(s) involved is very important.
edit on 14-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   
My father was a Chief Petty Officer in the Royal Navy and served 26 yrs. He told me many times to view life differently from the main.
He would never tell me what he had seen but always made the 4 of us children promise to heed his words. He said They are real, they are here, I've witnessed them, the Forces have witnessed them. He said when you have witnessed something so obviously "not of this world" and in the job that he did, with speeds that were uncalculatable within our structure of aerodynamics, I believe every word he said.
And as he served time in S.B.S with a respectable record, how can you doubt him.
I will always listen to millitary personnel accounts as I have respect for their honesty and judgement.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by sussy
My father was a Chief Petty Officer in the Royal Navy and served 26 yrs. He told me many times to view life differently from the main.
He would never tell me what he had seen but always made the 4 of us children promise to heed his words. He said They are real, they are here, I've witnessed them, the Forces have witnessed them. He said when you have witnessed something so obviously "not of this world" and in the job that he did, with speeds that were uncalculatable within our structure of aerodynamics, I believe every word he said.
And as he served time in S.B.S with a respectable record, how can you doubt him.
I will always listen to millitary personnel accounts as I have respect for their honesty and judgement.
Ya I knew a guy connected to naval intelligence or the navy (forget). He was the same way. Told me that things went on that we didn't know about. He also had a childhood experience that frightened him. I always remembered what he told me because he was one of hte first people to open up to me about ufos. In later years some others told me things. And now almost 15 years later I am not sold on UFOs being ET or natural phenomena or something else. I feel that 99% of the cases are bunk. You really have to look to find good cases and most of it's just testimony so you have to examine the credibility of the people involved. Even then all we have are reports, not proof. And people can believe with all their heart and mind about what they say yet still they can misidentify things or remember incorrectly. And no one wants to be known as the crazy one, so some never say anything.

You have to keep a clear head and not judge. That's hard not to do, but you have to.

I think we have created some amazing technologies too. Check this out:
www.gizmag.com...

That exploits the Coanda effect, known for at least 100 years, approx.

Check:
en.wikipedia.org...

On 11 February 1953, a story on the project was leaked to the Toronto Star along with images of the Omega design, apparently in order to gain further funding (a strategy widely employed in the U.S. at the time, known as policy by press release). Five days later, the Minister for Defense Production informed the House of Commons that Avro was indeed working on a "mock-up model" of a flying saucer, capable of flying at 1,500 miles per hour (2,400 km/h) and climbing vertically. Nevertheless, further funding was not forthcoming.

As he continued these experiments, he found that the same thrust-direction system he intended for VTOL operations worked just as well for forward flight. In this case the disk shape was not of itself a good lifting surface, as it was neutral in terms of lift direction – that is, it would fly sideways as readily as it would fly forward. However, by modifying the airflow with the application of a small amount of jet thrust, the overall airflow over the craft could be dramatically altered, creating a sort of "virtual airfoil" of any needed configuration. For instance, by directing even a small amount of jet thrust down, a large mass of air would be pulled over the upper surface of the wing and dramatically augment the flow over the wing, creating lift.[9]

This appeared to offer a solution to one of the most vexing problems of the era, designing an aircraft that was effective at subsonic and supersonic speeds. Subsonic lift is created by the airflow around the wing following streamlines, but supersonic lift is generated by shock waves at points of critical curvature. No single design could offer high performance for both regimes. The blown disk could attack this problem by being laid out for supersonic performance only, and then using jet thrust to modify subsonic airflow into a semblance of a normal wing. The resulting design would be tuned for high supersonic performance, have reasonable subsonic performance, and would also offer VTOL, all in a single design.

I'm not saying these can explain any ufo reports, as that would be laughable. But just imagine... this is what's public. What're they not telling us? We don't have proof so manmade is possible! Indeed, we would have had to have made incredible things to explain witness reports. We just don't know!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by BuddyMclean
I should also add that I am positively sure, without a doubt that these crafts were not man made.

From the OP I get the impression that all you saw were lights, but here you mention craft. What led you to believe they were crafts? I know my first reactions would have been flares until you described the movements of the lights. Could you actually see any outline of the "crafts" against the night sky, or stars or anything?

Very interesting post, thanks for sharing and welcome to the boards.....

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

At first when it was only the bright red circle, i was unsure about it being a craft, I initially thought it was a missle. But then when the other 4 white light appeared and lined up in a formation, I was certain that it wasnt. I say they are crafts due to not only the formation, but how they dispersed from the formation, each of the white onesgoing in opposite directions, and the main red on shooting straight up. I am familiar with flairs, and am 100%, without a doubt certain that they are not flares or anything man made.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mclaneinc

There was some chatter from the other soldiers who also had guard that night seeing the same thing, but honestly with things unknown in the military and being told to keep quiet, I decided to just keep it to myself.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by galactictuan
Can you break up the large chunks of text please?

It makes it very hard to read lol.

Actually it is very easy to read, proper paragraphs are in the right place. Back to school for you, perhaps?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Thanks for the good read, I have no reason not to believe you, as I know there is much more going on that meets the eye in this world.

Would you say they were bright lights, or almost a kind of "plasma"? Manned craft or form of energy?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

reply to post by galactictuan

My apologies, I will remember to do so in my next post. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Don't worry about it, the paragraphs you had were perfectly logical. Not worth complaining about. Mainstream media has trained us to take our info in baby bites I guess.

Thank you for sharing your story, very interesting first hand account.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by OrionHunterX

In 2004, I was stationed overseas in South Korea.

Ok, so it was in 2004 that this incident happened. I guess South Korea had camera cell phones by then? So why didn't you take some pics of the UFOs?

So you didn't possess a cell phone then, or
South Korea was still in the stone age where camera cell phones didn't exist!

Either way, it's a pity. As they say, pics or bust!!
But then looking at it from another angle, some worthies would have hollered, "CGI !!!" even if you posted the pics! You can't win in this bad bad world, can you?

edit on 14-3-2011 by OrionHunterX because: (no reason given)

Sorry but your not talking to a civilian,

Being ex infantry my self i can tell you one thing, phones or any type of bright light out in the field is a no go for obvious reasons you wouldn't do it in a real deployment you certainly don't in a training exercises either unless you want to broadcast your location to the enemy, do you seriously think troops are going to be staging out on OPs all night talking on there phones or walking round with torches? i think the US Army is a little more professional than that

The only light i had out in the field was a red light LED torch,

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

reply to post by Hitoshura

yea, I had to break it up since I was asked, no good sharing a story if its hard to read.

Oops my bad! Sorry Hitoshura.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I had a similar experience with a craft shooting off into space at a speed that defies any known man made craft myself.

I don't know exactly what it was but all I know is that I've never seen anything like it since. The best thing about that experience is that I HAD that experience so I don't need to watch video after video wondering if this phenomena actually exists and if the video's are real or fake.

Peace & Respect,

AS
edit on 14-3-2011 by AeonStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
thanks for shareing your story, i belive you 100%!! why would you make up something like that?

i also belive that this goes on all the time in our armed forces and everybody is told to keep quiet about it

i have several friends in the army and marines who have told me similar storys. i wont tell them here cuz they are second hand and i dont have all the facts but these guys were told to "not talk about it ever!"

now are these ETs or covert black ops machines? since nobody talks about it we will never know

ive said this for a long time, one day one of these UFOs will crash in a major city and they wont be able to cover it up, too many people will get pics and video from there cell phones!!!

so we will just have to wait

be safe people

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

I didn't see the same thing you saw but I had an interesting watch when I was in the Navy. I'm copying this from a previous post so I'll leave in previous sightings.

In 1992 my Mom and I were leaving a friends house it was maybe 8-10pm. I was always interested in the sky so while my mom and our friend were talking I was star gazing. I remember seeing an odd craft, the best way to explain it would be a black Sea Star with a point of non blinking white light at each tip. I'm guessing at the color since it was night time and the craft was maybe at 3,000 feet and could make a faint shadow of a shape. It flew over us outbound to the ocean, within a few minutes F-14's and F-18's out of ex NAS Miramar and ex MCAS El Toro followed in pursuit. 10 minutes after that several CH-46's heading out of I'm guessing Camp Pendleton followed suit. The craft was completely silent, and overland the 14's and 18's were subsonic.

In 2001 during Operation Enduring freedom I was stationed aboard the ex USS Kitty Hawk CV-63 there was a 3 day period where they more than doubled the look outs for the night watches. We all thought it was curious, even more so since they were pulling people from all departments to do it. I figured due to my position I would be spared by what would probably be a boring 4 hours, I was wrong on both counts. I was pulled for watch on the second night, I started to enjoy it quickly a nice sea breeze and a clear beautiful sky.

About an hour into it we started to see lights the look out said "Do you confirm the contacts?" "Yup" I responded, I didn't think much of it I figured it was a carrier strike group inbound to targets. We then start to see them orbit what looked like the Pakistani coast, we were steaming within 25nm of shore if I'm not mistaken. After awhile more and more lights began to orbit the area and I answered back to the Boatswains confirmation calls. I say lights because they weren't close enough for an ID but they had blinking lights that looked like standard navigation lights. Around the third hour of watch we saw what looked like an F-18 approach from the aft end of the ship, we were on the starboard side btw. On a near collision course was what looked like another F-18 approach us from the starboard side. The 2 of us thought we were about to witness a mid air but the F-18 approaching from starboard was slightly higher than the one coming up from the aft end. The top F-18 started dumping out flares so we were able to get a very brief glimpse of the craft, they looked like F-18 for the most part but they were a little off thats the best I can explain that. The last thing to note about those craft were they were completely silent which is very un hornet like, they were around 1,500 feet.

The boatswains tried his best to report that incident, at that point I asked the him what was going on. It didn't make sense with all the aircraft out there orbiting what looked like the Pakistani coast for hours and doing what looked like a few gun runs, the "silent hornets" etc... He said "They ain't ours and we're too far out to sea to see land thats why we have extra people out here. They thought we were making this # up at first, weird ain't it?"
edit on 14-3-2011 by Silverado292 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-3-2011 by Silverado292 because: Posting fail

edit on 14-3-2011 by Silverado292 because: Spelling, man I'm on a roll!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Buddy

Solid encounter. You asked for similar experiences and yours reminded me of one of mine.

It was summer of 1964 and I was on a hike in Northern California with a group of friends. We were near Mt. Shasta at the base of the Castle Crags. We were laying in our sleeping bags under a bright night sky. In 64 there were still plenty of stars visible.

We were watching for UFOs. Every now and then someone would say OOHHHH theres one but I never saw what they were saying they saw. But what I did do to help me stay awake was look for geometric patterns in the stars. I found directly overhead and down to the west a little, a set of bright stars which took the form of a diamond. You know the two opposing stars on the horizontal axis were closer to one another than the two stars on the vertical axis.

And in relationship to the bottom star on the vertical axis were four more stars which formed a perfect kite like pattern off to the left of it horizontally using the star from the diamond pattern as the top of the kite pattern. Three of the stars were the bottom and sides of the kite and the fourth was the place where the two pieces of wood cross in the center of the kite.

Dozing several times and waking up several times over about half an hour when some one else would be loud enough to wake me up, I would lay there and locate the geometric patterns I had found earlier. Each time every pattern was where I had seen it last.

So maybe the 5th or 6th time I came out of my doze I located the patterns I had seen before and located the diamond pattern. Thought the kite pattern had been there each time previously, this last time there was no kite pattern at all. They were just gone.

So that was kinda like your experience but just not so dramatic.

.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

You sound very sincere about your experience. It's kind of strange your commander would say "they already know about it." Thanks for sharing your experience with us, sounds like a few similar sightings I've read about. s&f

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I'm always suspicious about these encounters that happen just outside American bases which are seen by security officers. From your story you seem to be saying that your superiors knew all about the onject, maybe even expected it perhaps!? Could this not be some sort of advanced prot type experimental aircraft which, at the moment, is hidden within the cloak of secrecy? Why does everyone immediately jump to the ETH hypothesis?
I like the mantra spoken often by British UFO researcher, Andy Roberts; "UFOs are not piloted by an alien intelligence but an intelligence agency..."

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join