It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Military UFO Experience.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

I am sorry you feel this way friend. Again I wasnt passing judgement, and I apologized If I offended you. I posted my personal opinion on another thread saying why would you waste time with this only due to the fact of the low quality video. Im not saying if its real or fake, because you win both ways, if its real then you have an excellent find, but then again if its fake you have a pretty interesting video ( just low quality) on something that you created.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

He posted the exact same thing on a thread i made, so we had spoken before, he replied to me. All I did was cut and paste his comment.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hitoshura

yea, I had to break it up since I was asked, no good sharing a story if its hard to read.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
No cell phone I understand.

However, I had a little camera that I carried at all times in my cargo pocket while deployed to Iraq.

I am not discounting OP's story one bit, but there has to be a logical explanation here. I would think that because his higher ups knew of these red lights already.

As far as the report rewriting...well never had that happen to me, so no comment there.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Slipdig1

Its all good, if he wants to become hostile over a video he posted thats on him. Just a waste of energy becoming upset over something a stranger said.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
What's important is, does Charlie Sheen believe this story? And if so, do you have adonis dna OP?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by BuddyMclean

You said in your story you could hear:

North Korean propaganda music (in which they play 24/7 – 365 days a year.)

I actually thought it was SOUTH Korea that did this to the North.

Can anyone else confirm either way?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Hey Buddy, thanks for sharing your account - I've never heard of any similar reports but it looks like Korea does have quite a rich history of UFO sightings:

UFO Reports during the Korean War

Cheers.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thats all i wanted, acknowlegdement that you, actually posted something that others could find quite offensive as you have seen by people reaction within your own thread. You shouldn't mock people with what they believe, its my right to discuss it as it is yours here. I don't personally think any of it is a waste of time. I love the discussion, but do not enjoy when people make comments "wasting time" or "fake with out any basis for arguement. This is what you did to me.

If you had of read it you would also realise, I made no video, its not mine, but you just added your random comment in as you pleased.

I believe your story, mate. I have no reason to believe that your a liar as the same applies for you to me.

I will believe your story even if you have no evidence, as I don't see the reasons as to why anyone would lie about this?

I'm sorry, I just thought it very hypocritical for you to post like that then claim this.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Acid_Burn2009

I understand, but you were deployed to Iraq, while I was in South Korea training. I didnt really see the need to bring a camera to a FTX, even though now I wish I had.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by galactictuan

Yes Sir, I do my middle name is Adonis, as is my son. So im pretty sure Charlie Sheen would label that as Bi-Winning!

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by FoxfilesMulder

Sorry for the mix up, I was stationed in South Korea conducting an FTX near the DMZ. North Korea plays the propaganda music. If anyone has been close to the DMZ or Warrior Base can you confirm?

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by karl 12

Thank you for the link, I was un aware of its past history.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
OK well this is what I found.

Firstly the OP says as follows:

There was nothing really there, not even telephone poles or anything manmade for miles, but were close enough to hear the North Korean propaganda music (in which they play 24/7 – 365 days a year.)

But if you look up as subject matter, you will in fact get this:

"SEOUL, South Korea (AP) - North Korea says it will attack South Korean loudspeakers and other propaganda facilities along its border, warning it can even turn Seoul into a "sea of flame."

The General Staff of the Korean People's Army made the threat Saturday in a declaration carried by the official Korean Central News Agency.
It says the North would launch an all-out military strike to blow up any propaganda facilities along its border, and that its retaliation would be "a merciless strike foreseeing even the turn of Seoul ... into a sea of flame."
edit on 14-3-2011 by FoxfilesMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

You "think" you caught me in a lie? I assure you nothing in my post is a lie, but I am glad it at least motivated you enough to do some research to see if I was being honest. Also, I personally wouldnt take anything Kim Jong Il says or states as fact. Here are a few things this man has said to be fact:

In 1994, it was reported by Pyongyang media outlets that Kim Jong Il shot 38 under par on a regulation 18-hole golf course – including 5 holes in one! That score is 25 shots better than the best round in history, and is made even more amazing by the fact that it was his first time playing the sport. It’s said Kim Jong Il would routinely sink 3 or 4 holes in one per round of golf, and – lucky for the PGA – he has since given it up.

According to North Korean historical literature, Kim Jong Il was born in a log cabin inside a secret base on Korea’s most sacred mountain, Mt. Paekdu. At the moment of his birth, a bright star lit up the sky, the seasons spontaneously changed from winter to spring, and rainbows appeared. This contradicts way less interesting Western accounts of his birth, which state the dictator was born in a guerilla camp in Russia, while his father was on the run from the Japanese.

According to a book written by one of Kim Jong Il’s ex-staff members, he was once injured by falling off his horse when it slipped on loose rocks. He was afraid of becoming addicted to the painkillers that his doctors prescribed him, so he had members of his administrative staff injected daily with the same dosages he had to take. He did this so he wouldn’t be the only one hooked on the drug.

Just a few examples of how my word is stronger than his.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

I notice you've taken out the "caught him out in a lie" accusation... in fact he's right... they both play music, but NK have it pumped into the very homes of the people...

NK

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic RNA

Thank you, but I do admire his effort to catch me "lying". Like I said, at least my post motivated him enough to go do some research

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

It's cool Buddy, it's the norm for ATS, no pic's or video to debunk and it's automatically lies.... I can find no reason for you to lie, and your story seems plausible, I've seen a few UFO's in my time too mate... lucky enough for me I was with a friend at the time so I have someone to talk to about the sighting... you'll get few members having a stab at you, it's par for the course here...

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Thank you for chipping in your two cents to use your words. I think we
got at least a dollar's worth out of hearing about your experience.

I appreciate your posting of same, and look forward to reading more of
your posts.

S&F
edit on 3/14/2011 by manta78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Majestic RNA

Yea I expected as much, but im not taking anything personal. I am just sharing my story, nothing to prove, nothing to gain.
edit on 14-3-2011 by BuddyMclean because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join