It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible,that's all i have to say ! Chemainus ufo video

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit

Originally posted by Schlotzkins
It's 2011 and were still calling lights in the sky "incredible". It's a light. In the sky.

The old adage "the camera doesn't lie" is a lie. The camera is the most useful tool ever developed for lying. I'm glad I'm not so easily impressed.

You can't simply dismiss a sighting because the quality of the video doesn't meet your expectations, that's very shoddy research.

I can and do dismiss any sighting which is a mere dot of light in the sky. I'm not saying it is or isn't anything out of the ordinary, other than a light in the sky. I'm merely saying I'm not impressed. I am a witness to a real sighting. To call a dot of light "amazing" or "incredible" renders those words meaningless when you once encounter an actual craft.

These lights may be curious, but they are hardly incredible IMO.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

That's why I never dismiss cases that cannot be clearly explained, like this one.

Did you watch the other video of this light where they say it's a flare? Do you know about the search and rescue operation that took place that day? Did you hear the kid in the OPs video say he see smoke coming from the top of the light? Hell, you can even see the smoke from it in the pics you posted

It can easily be explained as nothing more than a flare.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

GREATEST TRIANGEL EVER SEEN

is this a flare ,are these flares ?

Looks like a helicopter formation to me.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
Did you watch the other video of this light where they say it's a flare?
Yes.

Do you know about the search and rescue operation that took place that day?
Yes

Did you hear the kid in the OPs video say he see smoke coming from the top of the light? Hell, you can even see the smoke from it in the pics you posted
Yes.

It can easily be explained as nothing more than a flare.
I have never seen a flare that lasts that long and moves slightly up, so I don't think the flare explanation as being a clear one.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ArMaP

A number of flares dropped by a military aircraft in the Cowichan Valley Saturday evening seems to have coincided with Internet reports that UFOs were hovering over the south Island.

Source

Come on

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
If you watch the OP's footage around the 22 second mark, you can clearly see a red laser being shone onto a solid object (probably a building) that must be behind the light.

Here's a screen cap with the laser visible just to the left of the street light:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5666cab64a28.jpg[/atsimg]

I say "must" because the laser appears to be in-focus, and you can't see through a solid object (the building behind), and an object (eg street light) in front of another object that is in focus is almost certain to be out of focus, especially shooting at night, which is when a camera will use a large aperture.which lets more light in but also has the effect of
narrowing the depth of field ie blurring objects more that are not at the exact distance that the camera lens is focused on.

As others have pointed out, shooting through a tree or bushes will give a similar effect to moving patterns (they are not clouds) we see "on the object". As they are the closest to the camera out of all the elements we are seeing in this video, they are even more out of focus, giving them a "blurry" or "smoky" look.

The only thing incredible about this is that people actually believe this is footage of some kind of craft

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 06:29 AM
link   
I don't know or even care whether this is a real UFO, but I just wanted to say thanks for giving me my first laugh of the day - I woke up feeling pretty glum but this was so hilarious than even being a misery guts just couldn't stop the giggles bursting out.

It's an egg.....no, no, it's a cell.....it's got rings like saturn.....it's dividing like a cell....it's definitely a UFO...omigod....IT'S DNA!!!

tee hee hee, hooo hooo hooo, it's a classic is what it is, camp as they come :-)

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

are you serious lil dude ?

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

are you serious lil dude ?

Yes, I am. I'm being totally honest and real. It's that or, it's a trick where the hoaxster rigged something to look out of scale when filming it. If not, then it looks like a helicopter formation, or maybe ultralights.

Btw, you're Lil Dude, remember? I'm Big Uncle Bob.

PS

I think most of these hoaxes, or film spoofs, even premeditated sensational explanations ( the motive being to see if others will take to the "far out" explanation - the most popular involve using hazy NASA film footage ) of ordinary phenomenon are creations by folks who want to create something that people either jump on as a possible alien craft, or to facilitate skeptic explanations that are wrong, so the creator of the hoax can get their rocks off on digesting all the way off target explanations in an act of wanting to feel superior to others. Food for their personal ego/s in other words.

I call it an Unidentified Personality Disorder.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
One of the few interesting UFO videos I've seen posted here in a sea of hoax and kook videos. Thanks OP... star and flag.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Hey lil dude, pm me on my aol account or here or the other sites I’m on, like I told you, my yahoo was compromised as well as my Google account, come to find out, its some guy name 'sbroadbent' who keeps pm me from his cell phone, I think he got the info from my application about 5 months ago, real weirdo, threaten me with’ I know your isp address’ amongst other things. Look at the other sites I’m on, doing a special thread on this situation, its going to be called ‘Be careful which forums you give your information to’ .
So tell me lil dude ,do you think it’s a flare, in the op?
My accounts are under investigation,and i dont have your email,can you do this today,thanks unc.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
On the Chemainus UFO video: It is either a clever fake or a UFO. But, I might be prejudiced about the whole UFO phenomenon, because I base my own UFO experience's as a rational home base, when I compare it too other peoples UFO experiences.

My gut feeling is that it is not an ET starcraft, because it is an orb, that is too perfect looking, with cagey talk, about DNA Strands.

But, I believe the guy, when he says it's a B-52 bomber, because you can identify it by the sound of it's engines.

About the poster, who took a picture of a plasma ship. This guy's picture, and his testimony, sound truthful to me.

The person that I don't believe in is Drunvala, because his rant, about plasma beings, comes off like he is an agent of the CIA Spook Department; trying to find evidence about fiery plasma shielded Foofighter's.
Like the ones that are about 1,000 feet in diameter, with a fusion plasma landing shield, surrounding the starcraft with no fiery tail or smoke.

Foofighter's forever,

Erno
edit on 15-3-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

edit on 15-3-2011 by Erno86 because: ditto

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
its interesting. in the first video the black stripes sort of do look like chromosomes. actually i had said that right after before he did.

on that note, i was considering it looked as if it was some footage of chromosomes that were being projected on to something further away. as i was looking for some kind of projecting microscope i came across this video that actually had a spherical projection. im not saying this is actually what it is but it is plausible that i could be done though.

Link to Spherical projection screen

that, or it really is aliens and maybe they are projecting things we are aware of in some odd attempt to communicate or direct us in some unknown way we couldn't conscientiously understand. thats not really what i think but who knows.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Here's a screen cap with the laser visible just to the left of the street light:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5666cab64a28.jpg[/atsimg]

So, this is the 4000 ft tall street light? It's not a street light. It's up in the clouds for Chr!sts sake.

posted on Mar, 15 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Hey lil dude, pm me on my aol account or here or the other sites I’m on, like I told you, my yahoo was compromised as well as my Google account, come to find out, its some guy name 'sbroadbent' who keeps pm me from his cell phone, I think he got the info from my application about 5 months ago, real weirdo, threaten me with’ I know your isp address’ amongst other things. Look at the other sites I’m on, doing a special thread on this situation, its going to be called ‘Be careful which forums you give your information to’ .
My accounts are under investigation,and i dont have your email,can you do this today,thanks unc.

What do I think that thing is in the video, flares? No. Maybe something created with the focus adjustment. On second thought they could be flares that were recorded out of focus. Other than that it looks like lights reflecting off a yellow party balloon.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Okay, now I think I know what it is. Someone filmed the vid pointing the lens down the eye piece of a telescope.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

What do I think that thing is in the video, flares? No. Maybe something created with the focus adjustment. On second thought they could be flares that were recorded out of focus. Other than that it looks like lights reflecting off a yellow party balloon.

So basically your saying flares spin around and a yellow ballons uluminate the whole sky..with lights reflecting from it huh.
And why do i have to be lil dude is so cool,why i cant be bobe this week?

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

It looks like a view in my microscope as I pan across insect body parts or plant parts.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by sorgfelt

It looks like a view in my microscope as I pan across insect body parts or plant parts.

Thats what i thought,until the kid saw exactly what his dad saw....out the window..up high.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by sorgfelt

Thats what i thought,until the kid saw exactly what his dad saw....out the window..up high.

Right, out the window up high through an unfocused telescope lens HAHAHA.

The microscope theory would be possible only the first few seconds seem to indicate a large tube. Although it could be duplicated with photo shop software. However I'm not going to argue such a point here on this site... I'm not venturing into the territory, again. Ever.

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join