It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible,that's all i have to say ! Chemainus ufo video

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

edit on 13-3-2011 by problemsolvr because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Point your camera through a window at night at a light outside. Now zoom in very close and focus the lens on the the glass of the window, rather than the light outside.

It's not difficult to create this effect - no more difficult than it is to get half of ATS excited about it

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Moose318
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

Looks like the same here...

Another flare, you can even see the smoke coming off it.

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

It was flares dropped by military aircraft aiding in a search and rescue in the mountains. I live near there.

Times Colonist Victoria, B.C.

Now watch the reality challenged ignore the evidence and continue their ramblings.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Now excuse me if I come accross as arrogant or a debunker, I believe that anybody with an open mind, the power of reasoning and the capablitiy to read through 8 pages would come to the same conlcusion:

For heaven's sake people, ITS A FLARE.

There is a second video posted on here of the same object(s) a few times by some smarter members showing that the spinning effect was only visible on OP's video. My opinion:

A mixture of branches, accidental camera effects and towards the end of the video perhaps some cloud that distorted the look of the flare. Simple as that.

And OP I wish you would edit your first post to add / make reference the second video, the idea is to deny ignorance. What is your opinion on the other footage.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Would have been better if he kept it in focus and gave us some reference to work off of.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by freethinker123

Um, I'm not going to defend this video, but I ask this...

"How do you know that its a FLARE since it was completely out of focus the entire time? The answer is...YOU DON'T.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by fleabit
But those who are saying tree branches - are you kidding? Do you even watch these things to conclusion before you start debunking? Continual dark objects moving in one direction and never back.. it cannot possibly be tree branches. In your desire to debunk these things as quickly as possible, please use a modicum of common sense.

No, I am not kidding.

If the light is moving to the left (and I think we can see more to the end of the video that the light moved to the left) then any stationary object (like a tree) would appear like it was passing from left to right and they would never come back, unless the light moved back to the right.

That's what my sense tells me, but I don't know if it's common.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by balistic
It's a portal to another location, the black spot is the UFO.

?

?

?

?

?

Damn ! why did you have to say that ?

I think its time to break some things down once and for all in the simplest form of the common eye.

1. Tree branches have nothing to do with this video until the man said it did.100%

2. Clouds had nothing to do with it, until later on in the video when the clouds passed underneath,
Which means it was pretty high.100%

3. Kids eyes don’t lie.

4. The kid’s eyes were so curious he wanted to see what his father was looking at, so he asked for binoculars.

5 but the kid could see just enough to describe it a little bit.

6. There is no video in the history of earth’s planet in which cars light can be seen in the distance that bright, unless you’re capable of tricking your brain, let alone your own eyes.

7. The lines and dna strands of this entitie , was inside the object ,not out side ,clouds or passing clouds had nothing to do with it until…‘you noticed the clouds underneath’ the ufo later in the video.

8. All the other videos on this subject all had different thoughts and cameras when they observed the object, ‘some zoomed in, and some zoomed out. In this particular case, he zoomed in a lot further then the rest of the films on this subject…

9. What you said was on my list of 70% or better of what it is. I love to say this ,but he did mention things coming out of it. And as every one knows about my law on the triangle, ’if its in threes, then it’s the only ufo that has ever been out in the sky’s history of earth, and that the triangle aliens.
I wonder did he mention 3 ?

10. At night the man says b52 bomber and helicopter, and what ever it was that he saw flying, but the one thing I can tell you is that, ‘what ever it was‘.. looking from the back of it, it was military, did you see the wing span and lights on the back of that sucker !

Portals and Plasma aliens.. What is this ?

balistic' > It's a portal to another location, the black spot is the UFO.

You answered one important question i was asking my self this whole time.why the top closing ,and turning black,but you can still see the shape?
Maybe it was a portal...maybe it was.
thanks for your reply.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 0bserver1

I think Its a projected electromagnetic
shield. rotating at the speed of light In daylight you can't see them! great capture!
I think I found the proof for this theory and will soon make a thread around that.
edit on 21/12/2010 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

please pm me cant wait.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

totally zoomed in and out of focus, the dark bands moving across, are probably out of focus tree branches and twigs. It was a light in the sky though.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister

Originally posted by Moose318

Looks like the same here...

Another flare, you can even see the smoke coming off it.

Originally posted by NiNjABackflip

It was flares dropped by military aircraft aiding in a search and rescue in the mountains. I live near there.

Times Colonist Victoria, B.C.

I understand this is the 21century and all, but. When did flares ever become solid?
You might be right; I guess it’s always a missing person every 2 to 3 weeks, missing in the mountains...and in populated neighborhoods.

I wonder what page of the manual they used, I wonder did they use that same techniques on the entities filmed over the populated neighborhood?
Now watch the reality challenged ignore the evidence and continue their ramblings.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   
As far as the flare theory goes:

Can someone find me a video of an ovoid flare? I've been looking, and I just can't find one. Flares are round because it's a single source of light - what sort of flare would cause an oval-like shape?

Also, the lack of smoke is telling. Unless this was a large flare seen from a very great distance. although this doesn't seem to be the case. Also, it doesn't seem all that high up at the start of the filming, and after four minute later, it looks like it hadn't moved at all. Again, if a flare, it must be waaay out there. Because it would have descended in four minutes. Flares do move you know.. they don't float motionless in a single spot.

The black lines going across it: I find it hard to believe these are wisps of cloud. The double-lines you can see go over it several times certainly don't appear cloud-like. It's obviously not tree branches - if you think it's branches, please explain how they are only going in one direction over the surface.

If it were moving at all, I'd think he would find it challenging to keep it centered as well as he did. I could be wrong, but from the smaller movements, I don't think he has the camera braced. If it were moving, it would be all over the place.

I still think it's either a hoax or the real deal, not mistaken identity. I don't think it's a flare for several reasons, but if someone can find a night video of flare that has the same shape and characteristics as this object, I'd consider it. But I've seen plenty of military flares, as well as those from a flare gun, and they have never looked like this. And the smoke is almost always visible, as the the flare lights it up. The exception is if it's seen from a great distance away, as in the Phoenix lights. However, in this video, it can be seen lighting up clouds beneath it. I don't think it's that far away.

Oh, and after watching that Duncan Hill video - yes, that is a flare, and how I would except this one to appear if it were a flare. It's ROUND, not ovoid. You see nothing going across it, and you can clearly see the smoke, AND see it slowly moving downwards while filmed. This object in this video is not moving at all. Flares cannot ignore gravity, parachute or not.
edit on 13-3-2011 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What is it with these hoaxes?

I am sorry but I saw this a mile off, some guy looking at a light blowing smoke in front of the camera and/or light and then wondering what it is:

"Oh it's perfectly circular now..." - no really?

There is a small black object on the circular light that never moves from it's position, total give away.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thain Esh Kelch
A light, which could be anything, with clouds moving in front.
That's what I'm thinking. He won't be the first one to think he's seeing a ufo when in fact he's just misidentifying a common sight. It happens a surprising amount and in fact most ufo sightings are misidentifications of normal phenomena and things you'd see every night. Maybe not from the same angle or in the same conditions but average people can't be expected to know this.

I hope he takes it like a man and admits it to his kids so they don't grow up thinking daddy is zany.
edit on 13-3-2011 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
you forgot:
ITS NIBURU

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

WOW just WOW not the video the fact that a post about a video of OUT OF FOCUS yes thats right OUT OF FOCUS lights gets so many stars, YOU people really need to learn about video and photography a little, and more to the point all these IDIOTS on youtube that post videos like this need some lessons on using there equipment correctly.

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

Scobro. Really? Clouds? Did you not just see the same video I did? Come on!
edit on 3/13/2011 by ConspiricusTheoricus because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by old_god

Hoax? I don't think so. This guy [ In my mind ] really thinks this is happening. Calm down.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join