It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible,that's all i have to say ! Chemainus ufo video

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Immortalgemini527

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Hey lil dude, pm me on my aol account or here or the other sites I’m on, like I told you, my yahoo was compromised as well as my Google account, come to find out, its some guy name 'sbroadbent' who keeps pm me from his cell phone, I think he got the info from my application about 5 months ago, real weirdo, threaten me with’ I know your isp address’ amongst other things. Look at the other sites I’m on, doing a special thread on this situation, its going to be called ‘Be careful which forums you give your information to’ .
So tell me lil dude ,do you think it’s a flare, in the op?
My accounts are under investigation,and i dont have your email,can you do this today,thanks unc.

What do I think that thing is in the video, flares? No. Maybe something created with the focus adjustment. On second thought they could be flares that were recorded out of focus. Other than that it looks like lights reflecting off a yellow party balloon.

So basically your saying flares spin around and a yellow ballons uluminate the whole sky..with lights reflecting from it huh.
And why do i have to be lil dude is so cool,why i cant be bobe this week?

You can be bobe anytime for as long as you like and as often as you wish. You're the boss.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Quote, "So basically your saying flares spin around and a yellow ballons uluminate the whole sky..with lights reflecting from it huh."

No, it simply looks like light reflecting off an ordinary party balloon, but so does what appears at the end of a telescope or microscope when the lens is unfocused.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
First of all it look like the bright object was filmed from far away. When you have something like that its tricky to determine what the object really look like. Because when filmed from afar, the bright object will change shape and resemble the inside of the camera lens. Heres a few example
1. This one shows headlights on cars looking like something else

Photographers modify their lens so that their pictures come out like this

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by vinunleaded

It's not because of the distance, it's because it's not on focus, as you can see on the video I posted here.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

Originally posted by AsimpleAbstraction
I am a professional video-editor, I am familiar with aperture techniques, lens flares and editing tricks. I have never seen anything like this before. Some of the artifacts in the close-zoom footage are definitely camera-induced (small pixelations) as well as the hard edge that the object has.
Are you also familiar with how an out of focus light appears on different cameras?

Also the stationary dark spot residing in the bottom of the object is quite odd.
It's also the result of the light being out of focus, as the darker top.

You can see how that happens in a Canon MV730i in the video below.

Why is there multiple video sourcing the exact same thing?
Because an our of focus light will look the same when seen through another camera with the same type of lens.
Some time ago I could even recognise a Sony camera by the shape the out of focus lights showed.

People are observant, not stupid. Why would these [multiple] people be awing over something so simple?
They can be observant and stupid, although I don't mean that's what happened in this case. People's reactions are the result of their personality, so we cannot really know why they reacted like they did. Maybe they had a predisposition to be awed by something like this.

Edit: YouTube resized the video (and in this case it made it bigger), so it looks even worse than it was originally. If anyone wants it I can provide the original, unedited (I removed the sound) and unconverted video.
edit on 12/3/2011 by ArMaP because: (no reason given)

I still think it looks like vid taken with the lens aimed down an eyepiece of a telescope.

Btw I think vinunleaded's romantic themed links are just darling.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Yep out of focus objects do produce those effects. I was just speaking in lamen's terms because small objects or distance objects are impossible for the camera lens to focus on.

Originally posted by ArMaP
reply to post by vinunleaded

It's not because of the distance, it's because it's not on focus, as you can see on the video I posted here.

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Yea I did some wedding photography for a while so most of my samples are romantic themed

posted on Mar, 16 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by vinunleaded

Yea I did some wedding photography for a while so most of my samples are romantic themed

You're extremely talented that's for sure.

Would you be willing to post a link to your photo album portfolio exhibiting more of your wedding photography talents?

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Whether this object is an Intelligence or intelligently controlled or is a natural phenomenon I do not know. But having studied physics casually for over eleven years I have acquired an understanding of physics that greatly surpasses your average person.

I am of the Opinion that this object and other objects similar to this one appears to be originating from another dimension. This may sound wild but I will explain in the simplest way I can.

Picture a world that consists of only two dimensions, where there is only 1. front/back and 2. left/right.... Actually this makes me think of a video of Carl Sagan where he explains this well. After watching the video I post, read the rest of the information below the video and it will further explain how this concept relates to what we are seeing in our skies.

Carl Sagan

I believe some of these objects that we see are comprised of another dimension which is why we cannot see the object as a whole. We see only a strange light or a glowing glob of something that just doesn't look right. We cannot perceive the entirety of the object because we don't have the necessary strength in that area of our brain of which to do so.

I believe the aliens that visit us are "extra-dimensional". This would explain a lot of things if it were true. One thing would be why we haven't detected any communication signals. If their signals originate from another dimension then it wouldn't be possible with our current technology to detect such signals.

It would also explain why it appears that the aliens are abducting our "consciousness" or our "souls" if you will, I call it our 5th dimensional counterpart. I say this because lots of abductees recall passing through walls and seeing their bodies left behind.

Everyday, Humans all across the world from all walks of life since the beginning of recorded history have been reporting what they have seen. I would say that they would number in many millions. The chance of NOT ONE of them having experienced something extraterrestrial is akin to you flying your car into the sun and returning home safely.

-Alien

edit on 3/17/2011 by Alien Abduct because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

5x1cOZC-T_w

I wonder how many search and rescue missions are in the day time?
are all of these flares?
edit on 17-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
"I wonder how many search and rescue missions are in the day time?"

If there's at least one happen everyday then 365 missions a year, 3650 missions in 10 years

"are all of these flares?"

No. But not flare doesnt automatically mean aliens or God either.

You cant just lump a whole bunch of videos together to make your case. If you want to discuss those videos then you can make a thread for each of them
edit on 17-3-2011 by vinunleaded because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

If there's at least one happen everyday then 365 missions a year, 3650 missions in 10 years

You cant just lump a whole bunch of videos together to make your case. If you want to discuss those videos then you can make a thread for each of them

Thank you 'Skeptic over lord' for explaining that to me,but its stupid to do a thread on these videos being though they are already on the ats.,and im not proving a point,the point is already, and has already been proven.
Hopefully one day you will own a sight of your own,then you can dictate what happens!!!!

TextYou cant just lump a whole bunch of videos together to make your case. If you want to discuss those videos then you can make a thread for each of them

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Ive seen many sightings where bunch of people gathered for a long time only to find out they were looking at airplanes. Your video shows a lens artifact, accept it.

Thank you 'Skeptic over lord' for explaining that to me,but its stupid to do a thread on these videos being though they are already on the ats.,and im not proving a point,the point is already, and has already been proven.
Hopefully one day you will own a sight of your own,then you can dictate what happens!!!!

TextYou cant just lump a whole bunch of videos together to make your case. If you want to discuss those videos then you can make a thread for each of them

posted on Mar, 17 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

About that 'skeptic' label. Let me tell you something bud: I personally believe that one day we will make contacts with ET and new laws of physics will open up to the scientific community. But they will not be surprised because they already know life exist elsewhere in the universe, it was only a matter of time to make contact. But for you to post videos of lights telling these people, who have dedicated their lives to these studies, that they dont know more than you would be a little ridiculous in my book. Its not that people dont believe aliens exist, its just that your standard for 'evidence' is garbage.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   

reply to post by Immortalgemini527

You really want to know what’s garbage , and what’s really sad,’ I swear to god ‘every time I come on here, I feel all the time, as if I’m in a ‘Get Smart’ episode and its some as hole deep in the earth saying !!!

Ill use the old…>flare in the sky debate!!

Ill use the old…>plane in the air trick!!

Ill use the old…>flare in the day time debate!!!

Ill use the old…>56,000 foot lamp post in the sky trick!!

Ill use the old…> Chinese lantern, in winter, in Mississippi trick!!!

Ill uses the old, over and over and over and over and over.

GO GO Gadget, flare in the sky

GO GO gadget, Chinese lanterns

All forums remind me of get smart for some reason, like there reading from a scripted well written script of about 500 ways to counter a video if found to be credible…‘GO GO GADGET DEBUNKERS’

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I honestly have no clue what I'm looking at when I watch this video.

Could it be a clever camera trick? Sure.

I dont want to sound redundant but the increase in sightings, combined with the increase in unexplained, or natural disasters and events taking place all over the world leads me to believe maybe we are not "seeing the forest through the trees."

The sudden increase in extraterrestrials (both malevolent, and benevolent) in tv and movies, has people really pondering the notion of otherworldly beings already being here.

I for one think shows like V, and (my personal favorite) The Event, have cleverly shown us how an alien invasion might pan out if the aliens were here, and had been here for some time.

I guess we'll know sooner or later. It would be a good idea in my opinion to keep an open mind, just so in the event we all suddenly have some "revelation" i wont have your brain matter on my new shirt.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

This is part of some religious hokum. No context-lot's of tremulous theorizing-and consistent lack of focus all to lead you to his 'spiritual' sight.
Bleh!.

posted on Mar, 18 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I wonder how many search and rescue missions are in the day time?
are all of these flares?

No, you managed to sneak in the latest [HOAXED!] Jerusalem video in that youtube blitz

edit on 18-3-2011 by cripmeister because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   
"its flashing a cropcircle design..." @0:55

Uh...?

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IamAbeliever

Don't know what that is but trust me, it ain't Jupiter... Absolutely impossible. Or, I got to get my hands on such a camera

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join