It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is really OSAMA, eerie proof.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
another theory is that osama could be a clone from the ancient king Abdullah, just like obama was. maybe theres a few of these clones. but obama is definitely one of them. and i do value all opinions so thanks for proving what i thought was real. peace out

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

this pic is interesting, as shown on the video where he layered the 2 pics, you can see the facial features are nearly identical.

in 4 years they done some minor plastic surgery, shaved his beard and some other "rehabilitation"

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm just going to paste the same comment I left under the video.
---
Lost all respect as soon as the man said "no proof" linking 4 million year old fossils to us. Sorry dude, but you are a douche! Obviously, you're too into yourself to realize that you can be, and in this case probably are, wrong.
---

I'd rather deal with skulls from the ancient past. Dealing with some of the people today is about as educational as talking to the skull, but at least I can learn something from the skull; all I am learning from some people is that they are a bit off their rockers.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Well, that was utterly silly. Can I have my fifteen minutes back, now?

By these criteria, George W. Bush was Jimmy Hoffa.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seitler
I'm just going to paste the same comment I left under the video.
---
Lost all respect as soon as the man said "no proof" linking 4 million year old fossils to us. Sorry dude, but you are a douche! Obviously, you're too into yourself to realize that you can be, and in this case probably are, wrong.
---

I'd rather deal with skulls from the ancient past. Dealing with some of the people today is about as educational as talking to the skull, but at least I can learn something from the skull; all I am learning from some people is that they are a bit off their rockers.

no need to be harsh!, i am only saying, look at the evidence man. there facial features are nearly the same, something a little plastic surgery cant fix.

this is suppose to sound crazy and absurd. i mean, it HAS too. you sheeple get me

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

You post something like this and then have the nerve to say "peace out and enjoy"????

"eerie proof"????

All this because two pairs of eyes are similar?

Sorry Charlie.

By the way, 1beerplease, those who accept "proofs" such as these that you offer are the "sheeple". We others are thinking types who are not afraid to issue challenges or to call a spade a spade. Think twice before you call thinkers "sheeple" amigo.
edit on 12-3-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I've heard Obama also relative to George Bush. Yeah whatever, still love Obama. YES WE CAN !!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by decadence

Yeah, highest funded presidential campaign in history. He must be a good person

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   

Who ever made that video must have put a lot of work into it. I mean the resemblance was shocking but the lines on his palm...amazing

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

does this guy not realize that humans are very similar to eachother? I looked at my hand, I have the same lines. Mole on other side of face... ok, its a flipped image. OBVIOUSLY!!!

This is garbage and I fear for those that take it to heart. You guys are living in some very unnecessary fear.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   

I dont see Obama in that photo at all. I see a layered face on top another layered face that looks ends up looking like neither of them.

Im NOT an Obama supporter. but this sucks.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Yh.
And Kermit the Frog is actually... Mrs. Piggy!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by xShadow13

Who ever made that video must have put a lot of work into it. I mean the resemblance was shocking but the lines on his palm...amazing

Did you even read the posts on this thread?!?!?!?!

The hand's lines are NOT the same, the video's author MADE THEM UP. Look back a page and you will see the comparison that I personally made. I did NOT "trace" lines (the video just added in fake lines here and there) I simply pointed them out. The lines are NOT the same at all!

Jeez! No wonder stuff like this gets perpetuated, nobody actually has the motivation to look for THEMSELVES yet still believe this kind of stuff.

PLEASE people, do your own research! I can't believe there are people that still are supporting this idea or consider it being factual when I personally have debunked the claim that the lines on the hand are similar.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I think that Obama was in America at the same time Osama was overseas...

edit on 12-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Extraordinary accusations require extraordinary evidence, and the creator of the video fails to deliver. They don't even look too similar, and the PTB really have nothing much to gain by pulling off such an audacious plot while risking discovery. He was also dishonest about the presentation of his 'evidence'. In my opinion, he is nothing more than a charlatan seeking attention

OP, I believe you are mistaken in calling us sheeple for not believing this drivel.
edit on 12/3/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: Slight correction

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
LMAO - This is very funny! thanks it made my day!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   
By the way, Obama is obviously Jakartan photographer Ilham Anas:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cec1618000d.jpg[/atsimg]
news.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 12/3/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: Slight correcton

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
This is ridiculous. It's also ridiculous to waste so much time doing this only to have to turn around and defend against insults. What a monuMental waste of time. White Rabbits dude....white rabbits.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

I was really with it until it had people from Texas holding up the Hook 'em Horns hand gesture allegedly masquerading it as the sign of the devil. Also, the symbol for "I love you" in sign language is the same thing only with the thumb extended. Then they morphed Marilyn Monroe to Laura Bush.. That right there lost all credibility with me. It was nothing more than a new Michael Jackson video in the end. Thanks for the post though.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardbeatAcolyte
By the way, Obama is obviously Jakartan photographer Ilham Anas:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cec1618000d.jpg[/atsimg]
news.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 12/3/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: Slight correcton

Holy crap!

See now if someone made a thread saying Obama and THAT guy are the same people, I might actually believe it! Haha!

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join