It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is really OSAMA, eerie proof.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by HardbeatAcolyte
By the way, Obama is obviously Jakartan photographer Ilham Anas:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cec1618000d.jpg[/atsimg]
news.bbc.co.uk...

edit on 12/3/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: Slight correcton

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Too funny, what crap. Obama was a state senator during 9/11 not in the middle east with a bunch of towel heads in a cave plotting to hit the twin towers. Dude I firmly believe Osama is dead. I watched this big report a year or two ago about him and there were claims that they believed he was dead considering the fact of how his health was and the little professional medical help he could receive at the time. We never see him nothing is on the news to fuel his terrorism because he's nothing but bones in a coffin or cave by now, BTW I love that pic, just shows how intelligent this thread was thought through. There are about 7 BILLION people in the world, im sure we all have a dopple ganger somewhere LOL!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Dont you think, the Obama on the left of this foto, the real deal, has funny looking eyes that dont fit to the rest of his laughing facial expressionl? He has the eyes of a weirdo, while the other guy on the right has totally natural eyes, while sporting the same kind of laughing facial expression...- OABAMA IS A WEIRDO !!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
This is very entertaining and kind of ridiculous. I hope the person on this video did it as a joke. The thumbs are completely different, which he just so happens to not mention. Entertaining though!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Frankly after watching that I still think obama looks more like Akhenaten than Osama. Although the name link is kind of interesting you'd think they'd give Osama a much less suspicious name in his new incarnation. But who knows maybe these two are cousins or half brothers the ears was in my op the only thing that truly looked near identical. The hands were similar but not the same which is why I opt for a family link but not identical twins.

edit on 12/3/2011 by IAmD1 because: spelling

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Haha, this was just retarded

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Maybe they`er cousins . Obama seems to be cousins to alot of people ,

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
It is posted on the internet so it MUST be true!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
OMG!! What that guy says has really opened my eyes. I can't beleive it. I never thought people could be so gullible.
And the redundancy of making an ad about an ad..wow.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
To Me it shows how a racial mix a Caucasian and Negro Mix can look like a something else
like a Someone that is Arabic or Indian(India) Origin

I would have to say NO Obama is not Bin Laden Obama is Obama I would think MRS Obama would notice!

Michelle Obama :
Hey what you have between your legs is Not My Berry !
Security Security ! this is not My Barrack !
MRS Obama How can you Tell ! MRS Obama Drops the Imposter's Drawers! down! and Points Thats Why!

So there is No Impostor...

The same can Happen with the Opposite Effect except maybe Osama 's wives would really noticed!

seriously Folks
This whole thread Reminded me of the 2nd Episode of the Original ( Outer Limits )

For those of you that are NOT familiar with this TV Series it was something in the Line like the Twilight Zone !
With More Sci Fi..

The Episode !!

The Hundred Days of the Dragon

Introduction An Asian government develops a reliable means of changing a person's physical appearance, and uses it to replace a U.S. presidential candidate with a spy.

Interesting Trivia with this Episode !

* This episode dealt with the assassination of a presidential candidate and coincidentally two months later
President John F. Kennedy was assassinated. ('
')
* The plot bears some similarity to that of The Manchurian Candidate.

SOURCE: en.wikipedia.org...

To Add..

Off topic but interesting to note
the next Outer Limits , Episode 3rd

Seem Uncanny familiar!
( Fake Alien Invasion that DR Warner von Braun said to Carol Rosen
the Last card) Alien Invasion

the 3rd Episode of the Outer Limits

The Architects of Fear

The world has entered a Cold War-esque setting in which nuclear holocaust appears imminent. In the hope of staving off an apocalyptic military confrontation between nations, an idealistic group of scientists, working at United Labs, plan to stage a fake alien invasion of Earth, in an effort to unite all humanity against a perceived common enemy. The scientists have managed to study the planetary conditions on the planet Theta. They draw lots, and physicist Dr. Alan Leighton is chosen to undergo radical surgical procedures that will transform him into a projected figure from a planet with a different atmosphere

Source: en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Bhutto said in an interview shortly before she was assassinated that Usama (not Osama as people are saying) Bin Laden was murdered by Sheik something or other( I forget his name). Don't know if that is true, but Obama sure is not Usama Bin Laden, they don't even look alike to me.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

just ignore the website banner that pops up, simple. if you's could only understand what is going on them maybe you could help yourselves. i feel sorry for you guys. i really do . peace out

I feel sorry for you, feeling sorry for us.. I think it's absurd too.. :-)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:39 AM
link   
great one beer, the biggest lie right before the American people, wow. First the cia-bush-and Laden family has been longgggg time friends. We the American people Cannot find Bin Laden and walla
he is the next head piece sitting right in front of our faces. If this is true you got to bet your life that the Bush family is laughing from ear to ear, as the man that we are in war for all over the middle east is our Potus

One of the biggest scams since Prescott Bush helping Hitler out

The joke is continously on us

edit on 12-3-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-3-2011 by allprowolfy because: no coffee yet!

posted on Mar, 13 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
Well, that was utterly silly. Can I have my fifteen minutes back, now?

By these criteria, George W. Bush was Jimmy Hoffa.

But George W. Bush ***IS*** Jimmy Hoffa! For godssakes man, you've cracked that bit of info on this site and now the world knows!!! Just kidding.

But... Back to this ridiculous bit of business. They are not the same person. Obama's thumb is dramatically different than Osamas. Plus, don't you think that Obama's wife might and children might have wondered why daddy was away in the desert for so long? Don't you think that his family might have wondered what happened to the guy? If you believe that our President is Osama, then you'll have to explain away his familial, professional, academic and political friends/family as clones, manchurian candidates or well-paid actors/actresses. This is by far the most ridiculous thing I've seen on ATS.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So like i said i facebook'd this guy(who made the vid) and it turns out like i kind of figured all along.
he's a total racist, he knows this vid is b.s. yet defends it with his life.
i have a few screen shots of the convo i will be putting up soon if you guys want to see.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
reply to post by EternalChef

After a while he sort of starts rambling. its kind of sad actually.
and i do have the screenshots but i thought this would be easier and faster.

Me- so i have a question about your Obama is really Osama video you made. do you really believe this rubbish or is it just propaganda to get people to listen to your show or whatever.

about an hour agoJeffrey Grupp
well, the evidence fo the video will answer that. If there is evidence that is serious th ere, then looks like no, i am not just trying to get popularity.

Me- about an hour ago
there is no evidence its all. the lines on the hands are similar at best, most definitely not identical. and i love the use of microsoft paint. brilliant. how long did it take you to make up that bull#. just a word of advice, before you go around making claims of this kind of magnitude make sure you have all your facts and so called proof correct and accurate because if you don't it just makes you look like a total ass, not to mention a completely incompetent boob.

about an hour agoJeffrey Grupp
I think you make some good points (but only in your first sentence, not the rest, the name-calling part, i stick to evidence, not name-calling). i think the lines are identical, BUT, there's the line b/w his thumb and first finger that's totally different, so that's a problem for the theory. The whole thing is odd. There should not be lines that similar in general, and the rest of the hand is so similar. And yes, a pic can EASILy be faked. You sound like a pretty fervent obama supporter. Is that true? he's a killer, mass murderer, total liar, he just is a puppet of mega-money and h uge corporations. He lied about every single thing he said in his campaign (just like every other recent president, or any in the past 100 years, actually). Too bad. It's all a bunch of crap. the Tea Party is fake crap, obama is fake, it's all fake bull, Obama is as bad as bush

Me- 58 minutes ago
No i could care less about the president. its just the fact that people like you go around spreading these ridiculous lies. i dont support the government at all. its full of liars, cheats, murders, and frauds. and everyone has atleast a few similar lines in their hands, just like the finger length. thats not an uncommon similarity. thats how you get into office... you lie.

55 minutes agoJeffrey Grupp
What is your evidence that I am a l iar? Those pictures are from the mass media, and those hands are basically identical. But the whole this is of course open to interpretation, as i noted. But more specifically, can you give me your evidence, then, that I am a liar?
?? Where'd you go? Waiting for that specific evidence. I am an 'ass', and a 'boob', so waiting for you to show me specifically how, so i can correct myself, and make a follow up vid that s hows my errors and admits my wrongs. So, still waiting...

Me- 40 minutes ago
lets start off with the fact that you mention your website about ten times in the first minute. the mole "shifting sides" photos are flipped in photo shop quite often to make them more pleasing to the eye. so starting out your argument with that definitely makes you sound like a rambling madman. the two pictures that line up "identically" dont even match around the nose and mouth. also obama's mouth is lower on his face then osama's,

Me- 39 minutes ago
and lets not even start on the physical plausibility of this one
i think someone would have noticed if osama tried to make his way into the united states.
this vid is more hatemongering than anything
you are trying to spread this propaganda that this nations leader is actually one of the worlds most wanted terrorists.
Also get some better quality photos if you really want people to be convinced. seeing is believing. you cant have something of this magnitude, and your proof is grainy and out of focus.
i really would like to know what caused you to want to make this video. possibly some deep seeded racism? who knows? you do.
The goal was not to really present any kind of scientific fact. The goal of the host was to create controversy and generate more business for his website. The presentation is nothing more than an elaborate ad geared toward generating more revenue for his business. Hats off for that, but claiming that President Obama is actually Osama bin Laden is even more far-fetched a notion than that of a 757 actually striking the Pentagon, or that WTC 7, a steel-framed building with NO structural damage, collapsed from office fires into its own footprint.

Me- 28 minutes ago
Look at the picture. its a layer photo of obama and osama.
Osamabama.jpg

Me- 27 minutes ago
Notice how notably different the nose is? how the width of the nostrils and the bridge dont match.
or how the mouth doesnt quite line up

26 minutes agoJeffrey Grupp
ok, looks like you have no evidence. Please be more careful next time who you accuse. you might want the evidence first, would make your position more powerful, and it will assure your opponent looks like the boob (your word), rather than you. I think you are really just an obama supporter. Why else would you be so mad, even to the point to make up things about me and falsely accuse? HAHA, you are wasting both of our time.

Me- 26 minutes ago
and how obama's lips arent the same size
so let me get this straight. i have no proof, that you are lying about your proof, thus making me an obama supporter?

Me- 25 minutes ago
and your response was one of someone who had nothing intelligent left to say. try again douche.
So in all actuality sir, you are the one with no proof.

23 minutes agoJeffrey Grupp
I said 'I THINK YOU ARE AN OBAMA SUPPORTER.' i did not say 'you are an obama supporter.' there's a difference there you seemed to have missed. The first statement is an opinion, so means little. The second is a claim, which i did not make. Be more careful next time. but to continue, yes, you are playing the black card: any criticism of obama is racism. Well, i think he's a stupid black moron! He's a negro mass murderer! He's a black serial killer who has killed ch ildren in pakistan! Is that clearer for you? Now, go ahead, report me to the NAACP!

Me- 22 minutes ago
hahahaha like i said. nothing intelligent left to say.
goodbye

21 minutes agoJeffrey Grupp
back to name calling? yup, knew you'd go there. you don't have evidence, so all you have is name-calling. I hope you don't thiink i have been here before. This only happnens every day. when people don't have evidence, but they want to attack a person, they either make up false evidence or just start calling names. so, your behavior is entirely predictable. I operate in evidence, and that's why i easily won this debate.

Me- 19 minutes ago
what debate?
and what part of "nothing intelligent left to say
"
is name calling
or did i offend you with goodbye?
thats courtesy where im from

17 minutes agoJeffrey Grupp
oh! yup, you run away! not surprised! you want to hide behind teh big establishment that protects you, calls you a minority to give you all that 'minority power'. Well, that makes blacks weak, pathetic, lazy, too bad. Your ancestors would be s hocked at the waste blacks (and whites have become). I will leave this conversaiton with the pleasure of telling you I am happy to have thoroughly beaten you in this weak debate. You just repeat what you hear on TV, and what you hear your Jessie Jackson types telling you. They all make you weak, dependent on the serial killer government. Run away little girl!

14 minutes agoJeffrey Grupp
PS. lips different? Noses different? You have not ever even heard of plastic surgery? Yeah, great evidence! Go back to your black college, and your fake history where tehy tell you all slaves were black. Go feel sorry for yourself, and relish the big government telling you they will throw more working people's money at you.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
first of all, as I mentioned before, there are numerous accounts of Obama as a senator, board member, ect.

Second of all, There are numerous videos of Osama not Obama.

Third of all, I am a professional Photographer/graphic artist and it is clearly not the same person.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by kilroy68
Bhutto said in an interview shortly before she was assassinated that Usama (not Osama as people are saying) Bin Laden was murdered by Sheik something or other( I forget his name). Don't know if that is true, but Obama sure is not Usama Bin Laden, they don't even look alike to me.

I was kinda scanning through this thread haphazardly till I read your post there, do you have a source for that as it's new to me and I'd like to read up on it. I wouldn't put anything past these people anymore honestly, check out
This Thread.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

I didn't watch it all, but Obama's thumbs and wrist are different than Osman's. Also his eyes are in fact different, not the same. I don't know what they were saying was similar the eyebrows maybe. But the eyes were totally different. Yeah and I looked at my hand when the guy was talking and mine as far as finger lengths was exactly the same as those two guys so I guess you could say I am also Osman too. I don't know too much about comparing hands, but I'm pretty sure they are not quite as exactly the same as this guy is making it out to be. I would also compare this to other Muslim hands. If some one really felt that this was important then they should get lots of other Muslim hands to compare it with. Hand prints can be inherited through genes so...

Oh yeah, here's the kicker! Lol! At the time Osman was in Afghanistan for Operation Anaconda and all that jazz I'm pretty sure Obama was in Chicago being the Governor. Therefore invalid.

Don't get me wrong, I appreciated you sharing this, and don't hesitate to post more things like this.

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Do you really believe this? Honestly?????

posted on Mar, 14 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EternalChef

Good post, thanks for sharing that conversation
He sounds like a bigoted fool, as if his ridiculous accusations weren't enough, lol
edit on 14/3/11 by HardbeatAcolyte because: Slight elaboration

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join