It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is really OSAMA, eerie proof.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

Originally posted by TechVampyre
I watched the video..This is garbage.

Man are you bored or what. You go around and stir nothing but useless very short sentenced crap. Are you a bored house wife with nothing better to do. You leave very muddy tracks behind too. And talk about threads about nothing, were you ever on the Jerry Seinfeld show? You know the one about nothing, cause your sure good at doing the nothing bit.

Are you kidding me..? this is about as off topic.. as it get's ..Thanks for attacking me with no grounds to do so..and you must be blind..or 13 years old to not see how this thread is only deserving of a single sentence..enough said..Get a life..Your option obviously does not matter in this case. You clearly have nothing to bring to this thread.

In the time I have spent here on ats, I myself have not witnessed a single other person on here less deserving of a membership.. You never have a valid point..You spend your day's spreading around Christian propaganda..Then arguing when no one care's about your point..THAT YOU HAVE STILL, YET TO MAKE..hell, I even enjoy dealing with the constant trolls then dealing with you..At least the trolls will be banned.. Unfortunately there is no age limit on ats..So please just GO AWAY!

Back to the topic.. James, good call on the hand my friend..

edit on 11-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Guys.. the evidence you are all missing that definitely 100% without a DOUBT proves that they're the same person..

They're both left handed.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   
i can easily skew and transform facial features to fit whilst still retaining the obviously recognisable face

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

This is such a big stretch that I cannot ever begin to take it seriously. That is what I love about this country though, even the craziest person can express his or her crazy opinion. God Bless America!
Peace.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I'll admit that I only watched one minute and nineteen seconds of this video. that's how long it took me to realize that this guy is full of it! He has two pictures of obama's face side by side. in one photo, obama has a mole near his nose on the right side of his face, in the other picture, the mole is on the left side. Now, rather than assuming that the picture was mirrored (reversed) in photoshop, the only two possibilities he lays out are thus; either the illuminati is playing games with us, or obama had some plastic surgery to move a mole from one side of his face to the other. Do we really think that the illuminati releases photoshopped images of world leaders with minor cosmetic alterations just to "mess with us?" Or that we would have missed the week and a half when the president had a big bandage on his face?! the fact that this is one of the video's opening salvos shows how desperate and clueless its creator is. i'm not defending a single millisecond of obama's presidency, but COME ONE. can't we protest his refusal to close Gitmo? His increase in war-like activity while bragging about ending the war? The bailouts? the fact that his administration is BUSH part III? Seriously, until we find his Kenyan birth certificate or a picture of him dressing up like OBL, why even bother talking about this garbage when there are real issues we could discuss?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Man are you bored or what. You go around and stir nothing but useless very short sentenced crap. Are you a bored house wife with nothing better to do. You leave very muddy tracks behind too. And talk about threads about nothing, were you ever on the Jerry Seinfeld show? You know the one about nothing, cause your sure good at doing the nothing bit.

Are you kidding me..? this is about as off topic.. as it get's ..Thanks for attacking me with no grounds to do so..and you must be blind..or 13 years old to not see how this thread is only deserving of a single sentence..enough said..Get a life..Your option obviously does not matter in this case. You clearly have nothing to bring to this thread.

In the time I have spent here on ats, I myself have not witnessed a single other person on here less deserving of a membership.. You never have a valid point..You spend your day's spreading around Christian propaganda..Then arguing when no one care's about your point..THAT YOU HAVE STILL, YET TO MAKE..hell, I even enjoy dealing with the constant trolls then dealing with you..At least the trolls will be banned.. Unfortunately there is no age limit on ats..So please just GO AWAY!

haha i gotta respond to this. VAMPIRE you are not wanted in this thread, let alone others, all you do is act like a w4nker and de little other people. no, go away mate, you are whats not wanted and you should be band you hope less case.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

haha i gotta respond to this. VAMPIRE you are not wanted in this thread, let alone others, all you do is act like a w4nker and de little other people. no, go away mate, you are whats not wanted and you should be band you hope less case.

Funny of you to say such things..As the responses to your thread prove otherwise.. Good day, I can tell by your attitude you don't have a bright future here. Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   

I personally think he looks more like the Devil Incarnate , am I Wrong ? ....

i297.photobucket.com...

edit on 11-3-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
lol they may look alike, but there are plenty of audio and visual accounts from 2001 & 2002 of Obama (the year Osama was running from us and producing videos). I think this post is far of the mark.

Obama Interview from 2002
edit on 11-3-2011 by derst1988 because: clarity

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
ok, so i just come back from the pub, bit drunk but what the heck i will try my best... :

DUN DUN DUN NAAAAAAAA

most of you guys dont understand the Illuminati and the NWO. i suggest you do some studying before speaking your mouth. (yes ive done years of research. ) and OF COURSE this sounds STUPID/INSANE/RIDICULAS/NONSENSE (by the way this is how they want you to interpret all this, just like reverse phycolidgy) etc etc.....well i agree, IF i focused on that one dot right in front of me.( just like nearly every human does )... obviously i dont agree, and obviously i can see whats happening around me and ( most ) the rest of the world. your/our governments are controlled by them. NOTHING is what it is without a reason, and that reason you shall never know, you are merely a slave to them, you owe them your life and soul, so does your partner and so do your, children and so forth. JUST keep living as you are, SERVING THEM, working as a SLAVE but in a "modern" way. i feel sorry for you who cant see this, it doesnt take much to open your eyes ( and brain ) and accept the REAL reality. so keep listening to your radio, watching your television and believing in what they want you to believe in. also, keep drinking your flurodated water(

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

no worries mate, cya goodbye and tata, stop bringing your problems in here, your getting off topic.

Funny of you to say such things..As the responses to your thread prove otherwise.. Good day, I can tell by your attitude you don't have a bright future here. Peace

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

I personally think he looks more like the Devil Incarnate , am I Wrong ? ....

i297.photobucket.com...

you are right, he also looks like:
and heres one of him and his missus :

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

cheers mate, cya

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I'd be more inclined to believe they were related. Logic will tell you they are not the same person.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseWuti
I'd be more inclined to believe they were related. Logic will tell you they are not the same person.

yeah, FLUROdated logic will tell you that. along with everything else my friend.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

So , does this mean that 9/11 REALLY WAS an inside-job ?

This is the best evidence I have seen !!!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
I watched the video, I don't think the evidence is really all that compelling, even if there are a few similarities. I had always thought that the saturation of the name "Osama" in popular media helped "Obama" when he was running for president.

I still don't see what the point of having Osama as the president would really be.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReRun

So , does this mean that 9/11 REALLY WAS an inside-job ?

This is the best evidence I have seen !!!

well some people still believe it was actual terrorists. ( lol )

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowflux
I watched the video, I don't think the evidence is really all that compelling, even if there are a few similarities. I had always thought that the saturation of the name "Osama" in popular media helped "Obama" when he was running for president.

I still don't see what the point of having Osama as the president would really be.

Saudi Arabia

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join