It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is really OSAMA, eerie proof.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
There are ove 6 billion people on this planet some of them look slightly similar and some of them can even pass for twins.

I mean I never thought I'd see a theory which matched the whole reptilian Queen level of ridiculousness but oh, how wrong I was. Seriously, you believe this? What do you think this is faceoff? The elite just having a big giggle one night smoking that funny stuff saying "You know what Cheney, man, you know what'll be funny? Let's make OBL president. That'll F*** eveyone up". I mean really?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Oh and I forgot to add... There is no proof. The hands may look the same but they are not, obviously. This crap isn't proof at all, only assumptions.

Although I do not like YoMamaBama

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Immortalgemini527

really what discredited this propaganda for me, among other things, was at the end when they were all holding up what the video tried portraying as satanic gestures, when they were actually using sign language that means 'love'. Sign language for 'love'

its ridiculous how people can twist things around to make it fit to what they want you to believe
garbage

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Asfar as the mole issue...I have had an entire roll of film developed in reverse before, and in one of the Indigo Girls cd inserts( can't remember which one) , Amy Ray is playing quitter left handed...same thing.

And quick examination...every one I know has linger middle finger.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Okay it's simple honestly..This video is garbage..This thread is garbage..This is just a bunch of garbage.
, Man I can't wait for trash day to come..

First of all I saw this video a month ago and thought the same..Osama and Obama are two different people..Though I have to hand it to you op..You seem pretty damn passionate to believe otherwise..I like a man with beliefs..

On that note I also like a man who can back up his claims..I'm sorry but if this video is all you have, Then this is garbage..Hate to do it but i'm calling shananigans on this one guys..As, I don't feel that the op actually believes this garbage.. And if he does well..Thats another story, For another time..

This thread is not even ATS quality..So why are we even giving this the time of day anyway?
edit on 11-3-2011 by TechVampyre because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Okay....just a thought, but wouldn't things be more radical if the leader of the so called "free world" were an Islamic extremist? IDK, health care, nutrition, funding for schools, union support...these ideas that our president push don't really seem like he could be labeled the most wanted, anti-American in the world. Reaching too much can lead to cramping of the muscles..a little Ben Gay may be in order!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
So after reading even more of the thread, two things are apparent.

The people that support this idea either:

Watched the video, and did not actually do any comparing on THEIR OWN. They took the author's biased and misleading crap and flat out believed it without looking for the TRUTH! This site's motto is to DENY IGNORANCE and people seem, yet again, to be embracing it. If you look this stuff up on your own, as I did, you will see clear as day that what the dude in the video says is flat out lies. The hands are not that similar at all.

Or, they realize that Obama and Osama's faces and hands ARE different, yet they say "well that's only more proof they are the same person! They try to throw us off their track by changing the face and hands!"

Well, that's just a cop-out. You can't have it both ways, this whole thing is a circular argument. If they ARE the same, that means they are both the same person. If they are NOT the same, it STILL means they are both the same person. Nothing will change these people's minds, so it's a waste of time.

Fact of the matter is, the video's author lies. Not about the conclusion they are the same people, as I guess the only positive way to clear that up would be with DNA. But he lies about every single piece of evidence he uses to get to that conclusion. And there is far more evidence they are NOT the same person, yet he ignores this.

Also, when he drew the MS Paint lines over the lines on their hands, he once again is flat out lying. He fails to highlight some lines because they don't match, and in other places COMPLETELY MAKES UP LINES THAT WERE NOT THERE in order to make it seem more like they match. Liar, cheat, shame on him.

I am now done with this thread, as the logical people here already get it, and those that don't are never going to because they can't actually verify things on their own, and just rely on others for their "information"

Thanks, this has been fun....
edit on 11-3-2011 by James1982 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

He questions evolution.

His statements are flawed.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
LOL "in this picture, his mole is on the left side. In this picture, it's on the right! It's the NWO messing with us!" This guy cannot be serious. He has to be conducting some kind of social experiment to see how many people he can get to believe this stuff.

Why the heck would the government want Osama to be the president anyway?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   
*walks in*
*looks at op's name*
*looks at video*

lol this is ridiculous.

also, op, if you're not going to be accepting of other people's opinions, don't post.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 11:47 PM
link   

I gave this video the benefit of the doubt and watched it. The conclusion is that "AntimatterRadio.com" is out to stir up ridiculous controversy because controversy means more people will listen which means more money. At $2.98 per month, sure, you might hear some interesting things, but if this is the level of quality, then you're better off listening to Coast to Coast AM or going to the zoo and translating chimpanzee gestures.

Item 1: The host has heard that "apparently, lines on your hand can shift." And, this is used to explain why the lines on the palms of the President and Osama don't match up. Actually, the President has an extra line that is missing on Osama's hand. "Line shifting" is used to explain this away, although absolutely no proof is offered. I believe he says that "any palm reader will tell you that lines can shift." Or something to that effect. Really? REALLY? Examine the wrinkles on your own hands and body. Are they still where they are supposed to be, or did one of them shift to another location?

Item 2: I will admit that the hand structure is similar, in that some of the positions and lengths of the fingers are similar yet not exact, and that both individuals have four fingers and a thumb. However, the host *completely ignores* the fact that the President's palm contains callouses (probably from working-out in a gym) and Osama's palm has none visible. Also ignored by the host is the most glaring difference between the two hands: the President has a more pronounced and quite different thumb. This was overlooked because had the host mentioned even a second about this, people would realize that the hands are not the same. Further, the President's skin is a far different shade than Osama's.

The goal was not to really present any kind of scientific fact. The goal of the host was to create controversy and generate more business for his website. The presentation is nothing more than an elaborate ad geared toward generating more revenue for his business. Hats off for that, but claiming that President Obama is actually Osama bin Laden is even more far-fetched a notion than that of a 757 actually striking the Pentagon, or that WTC 7, a steel-framed building with NO structural damage, collapsed from office fires into its own footprint.

For anyone who ever wanted to start their own internet radio show, THIS SHOULD SERVE AS INSPIRATION, as whatever you might produce, flaws and all, will probably be better than this.

edit on 11-3-2011 by GhostLancer because: Typo

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

One of the funniest things I've seen on ATS.
I know that plastic surgeons can do wonders changing a persons appearance, but unless they have obama wearing shoes with a 1.5 to 2.5 inch lift in them, this is ridiculous.

Obama += 6 ft. 1.5 inches tall. Bin Laden = 6 ft. 3 to 6 ft. 4inches tall.

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Well, no wonder the whole of the US Army is searching the caves of Afghanistan in vain for this crook! He's hiding in the White House! The guy has a false name, no birth certificate worth mentioning, he clearly is a totally different person then he claims to be, and now it turns out, he is the most wanted criminal of the world? What are we waiting for? Lets go in to this White House, drag him out, tar and feather the guy, beat him with whiplashes through the streets of Washigton and then, fly him to GITMO!!

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Jordan Maxwell was once asked by a skeptic--"Can you prove the President is a baby-sacrificing blood-drinking satanist? Maxwell answered "Can you prove he's not! We were blasted with the name Osama Bin Laden EVERYDAY in the media for 7 years...So comes a slightly similiar name Barack Obama being embedded in the minds of the people for a reason! Not saying Osa and Oba are the same person..but similiarities are there FOR A REASON! I mean can we agree on that?
And I must applaud the finished product, because it has done its job WINNING:

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Yea, we might agree on that. It makes one thing clear: Somebody is playing with our minds like playing with a fiddel. Is there a way to escape this manipulation of the mind? Well, if there is, it probably begins with cutting of the manipulating signals. I have'nt watched TV since more then 15 years. I read no newspaper and no magazins. I get my information randomly out of the air and still, I am the most informed person in my neighbourhood, were everybody watches TV and reads their papers and magazins. Maybe we should cut off the signals that send the manipulating waves?

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
I forgot to mention: I do listen to the radio every night, but only one station, BBC World Service, where I have learned through the years how theyr form of manipulation works, so I can guaranty that I mostly hear a totally different message then everybody else that listens to it.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join