It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is really OSAMA, eerie proof.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I think that video gave me diabetes. Also, my palm is pretty much identical.
edit on 30-3-2011 by KoraX because: PALM.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I do believe Obama and Osama are equally evil, however, I also believe Osama is much more intelligent and probably a better leader. The fact that there are theories that Obama was a CIA agent in the M.E. also makes one wonder. Perhaps Obama was over there orchestrating 9/11 for a few years. It certainly wasn't put together during Bush's first 10 months in office. He just facilitated it.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedish
reply to post by 1beerplease

Well if Osama is Obama he definitely could have thought of a better last name...
edit on 10-3-2011 by freedish because: (no reason given)

Strange in itself actually, now you come to mention it.

Take the two letters that are different, reverse them and it tells you that both names are...BS.

In plain sight, is the phrase i believe.

posted on Apr, 7 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

and is we take the "s"'s out of your avatar we get "sss", which stands for six six six - thus proving indutably that you are the antichrist.

In plain sight indeed!!

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
lmfao utter garbage

posted on Apr, 9 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by darbur
lmfao utter garbage

lmfao utter garbage

lmfao utter garbage

lmfao utter garbage

AGREED!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/efb2e2ceddf8.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Do we have a"Bwrian". I'm Brian, no I'm Brian, no he's Brian", Centurian, do we have anyone in our jails.
I'm Osama, or Obama. Just need the pin for my bank accounts.? anyone. No wonder 9/11 was an inside job, Obama did it.

posted on Apr, 11 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Easily debunked by the knowledge that these two men were living completely different lives during the same period of time. Was Obama taking flights to the Middle-East weekly?
edit on 11-4-2011 by SparklingNugs because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
true or not .. thats just frikn creepy...!!

posted on Apr, 25 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Um, did you overlook the GIANT THUMB at 4:03?

Prosthesis?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
So what do people think now that "Osama" was caught, but if Osama was really Obama, then WTH is going on here? Did Obama/Osama trick the neo-cons by becoming their president? Or was this the plan all along? First they have a "terrorist" and then he becomes the president? But why? Why?

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Sorry but this is the most RIDICULOUS thing I have ever read on here.....

Obama is NOT Osama....

Osama is VERY tall or was very tall...how do you explain that? Did Obama shrink??? NO..

My god people please stop this crap it's embarrassing.....

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
Sorry but this is the most RIDICULOUS thing I have ever read on here.....

Obama is NOT Osama....

Osama is VERY tall or was very tall...how do you explain that? Did Obama shrink??? NO..

My god people please stop this crap it's embarrassing.....

Obama is 6'1, that's tall. Oh, the FBI said Osama is 6'4, and the FBI can't ever be wrong, which is why Osama is not even being charged with the crime of 9/11. The fact is no one really knows how tall Osama is. All the images of him are by himself, with no one next to him for comparison, the ones where he is next to people he is sitting down, or like this one

He's next to people, firing a gun, but oh he has to kneel. So this doesn't show how tall he is, he may not be 6'4, he may be, oh...6'1

posted on May, 3 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
I'm not sure what to say.... these types of posts and crazy skepticism is what takes away Above Top Secret's credibility. How can anyone actually believe something this far fetched amazes me.

posted on May, 6 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Hardy har har. Whoever made this video should have made it much shorter. The longer I stared at the hands I realized how much they were different. Obama has some working hands! Osama looks like he uses too much Jerkins. It was all in the thumbs and different tactics with moisturizer. Thanks for the laughs.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
In the video, he talks about the ring finger being longer than the index finger. Thats true on all male hands. Females have longer index fingers than ring fingers. Has to do with estrogen levels in the body.

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

What is up with the calluses on Obama's hands,he has three huge calluses on his hands ...why?When is the last time he did hard labor with his hands?oh I know it's from shoveling the sh*t

posted on May, 7 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
It is the old trick of I tell you and show you upfront what to see and then you see it. Now if he would have just put up those photos without the marks and did not even say anything about how Osama and Obama were the same person than you see a difference. I can tell that while they may have some similair traits Osama and Obama are 2 different people.
Osama looks older and his eyes are smaller. Obamas face is wider and nose is wider as well.
Osama nose is slighty more downturned. Check and eye structure is different; Obamas forhead is wider. Of course anyone can see similiarities among 2 different males with similair skin tone and features. This does not make them the same person.
Someone should post a response video to point out the differences.
edit on 7-5-2011 by dreamseeker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 10 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
OMFG IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW :O :O :O
OBAMA = OSAMA, THEIR NAMES ARE SO SIMILAR!!!!
i love a good conspiracy as much as the next guy, but it wouldnt take more than 30 seconds worth of research to prove this one wrong.

posted on May, 17 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
* no birth certificate
* no body of Osama anymore
* Obama loaded with scarfs (which didnt exist on earlier photos of him)
* Obama looks strikingly similar on many body parts to Osama

===> OSAMA AND OBAMA ARE ONE AND THE SAME PERSON!

100% proof Osama = Obama:

www.youtube.com...

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10 >>

join