It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama is really OSAMA, eerie proof.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
they might come from the same brotherhood, like all the others. still they are not the real power...
they are puppets in a puppet show for the believers. so what if they dress the puppet up one way or
the other. focus should go to were the power is. for they have all the money they ever will need they
seek power over others, so every power hungry dictator is osama in disguise.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Hmm

I think that Obama is Obama and Osama is Osama..two different people

So...does that make me sheeple, or asleep...or an asleep sheeple?

or...rational.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
LOL Osama had plastic surgery to infiltrate the White House as Obama

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1beerplease

Yes, they are what is known as rational people. The amount of plot holes in the 'trooffer' movement is funny to say the least. How many billions of man hours would it require to plan something on the scale of 11/9 if it was an inside job? There would have to be cover ups for cover ups for cover ups; hundreds of assassinations; the constant threat of an insider speaking out.

Now, if the in-men were so smart as to plan something on the scale of this, wouldn't they see that fighting two wars for 10 years would lead the United States into an economic collapse? If that was their intention in the first place they would just find a way to make the stock market tank.

Bearing in mind, this would have come from the Bush administration, the leader of which was one of the biggest morons to ever grace this planet.

Edit: just to add, whilst I don't believe that 11/9 was committed by the American Government, I think that they had forewarning of it/allowed it to happen
edit on 11/3/2011 by Griffo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
******** Mod Note************

Please make every post count and avoid using one line or a couple of words to show your agreement, disapproval, or counter-point to another reply.

Please Review This Link regarding Minimal Posting

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
they have similar eyes and are both left handed - maybe he is a reptilian shapeshifter? Super-Agent? Similar heights as well 6'1 / 6'4. Though I am trying to find a shot with OBL standing next to someone for comparison - 6'4 is a pretty impressive height.

doesn't really look like the OBL we know today - 0_0

things are often weirder than they appear.. however - who knows, right?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
You have to be off your picle to believe in this tripe.
I also believe its also not true, ridiculous and stupid.
I have to agree that this sort of thing is being done to discredit the conspiracy community.
Im open minded to most things, but this is just the funniest thing I have come across on ats.
That Obama is part of the PTB, im not going to argue on that one, that he's Bin Laden......

Whats next, we found wally?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
So does this mean Bin Laden was born in Kenya too?

Nope - JERSEY!

Dorian Soran

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
The vid was interesting, and does show some similarities, but it seems too unbelievable, and the thumbs were too different, Obama's thumb looked like a gorilla thumb(from that hand pic). I also hated the trashy filthy (c)rap music played in the vid.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
case closed!

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1beerplease

Originally posted by TechVampyre
I watched the video..This is garbage.

i can tell you obviously DIDN'T watch the video...

Is this how you're going to respond to every single person who disagrees with you? This is going nowhere... fast.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   

i take it you guys dont believe in the presidential/royal bloodline/ancient egypt and hollywood/music/entertainers clone and genetic engineering theory as well as the annunaki, hollow moon and NWO ???

anyone hre believe in david icke?

if you dont believe in any of this ^^ than i can see why you dont believe in the obama/osama theory as well.
edit on 10-3-2011 by 1beerplease because: (no reason given)

ahaha that just about sums it up right there.

Now you see why nobody believes your theory? because you just shortlisted the most unbelievable conspiracies and the least credible conspirator on this website.

If thats the type of subject matter you choose to occupy your time with, then you should take up permanent residence in the Skunk Works forum.

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
***ATTENTION***

The topic of this thread is President Obama is really OSAMA, eerie proof.

Please keep conversation focused upon the topic of the thread and not upon each other. This will be the last mod note in thread and any and all further off topic or personal posts will be removed.

Thank you,

Hefficide
ATS Member and moderator

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
If I say it once, I say it a million times,,,a black man becomes president and white folks lose their minds..lmao. And if they are the same person, what are we going to do about it?

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

ok, so i just come back from the pub, bit drunk but what the heck i will try my best... :

You want cool points?

most of you guys dont understand the Illuminati and the NWO.... i can see whats happening around me and ( most ) the rest of the world.... that reason you shall never know, you are merely a slave to them, y... i feel sorry for you who cant see this, it doesnt take much to open your eyes ( and brain ) and accept the REAL reality..... so ... this is how THEY want you to interpret [B]people like me[/B].... but really the truth and the REAL reality is right in front of your eyes, you just gotta look for it and accept it for what it really is

....oh and by the way there will be a "false flag" alien invasion in 2012, the ufo's we see today are very real, but man made, same with the aliens ( genetic engineering) aka man made, thought id chuck it in there whilst im going on this wild ride for you slave humans, peace

So if "all us slave humans" are so ignorant, then you might you be? the all knowing and all seeing watcher of youtube videos and master of sourceless ATS threads?

You sound like every other thread maker who thinks their an alien god that knows everything, yet you refuse to share any of this "forbidden fruit" with us.

If your only sources are ATS, youtube, and David Icke, I would quit now and get a real life while you still have your youth

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I totally disagree with this and only watched 1:15 into the video. I'm sorry but when you lead in with a " The mole on his face moved, I don't know what that's about ..................... I mean seriously. < snip >. This kid wants to play internet/photshop detective and he does'nt even know that you can invert Pictures.......wow Epic fail and total rubbish.

I mean call me whatever for not watching this whole post and I'm sorry for those who did. But the old adage says lead with your best foot first........... So considering this kid made an ridiculous comment to start in between saying his website name while a banner for it sat at the bottom of the screen.......... Please tell me you put this up as a joke.................. Please?

That is all.
edit on 11/3/11 by TrowaBarton because: afterthought

Please review this link: Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

edit on 3/11/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Hand photos are low quality, not to mention the MS Paint lines all over these alleged "similar" hand patterns.
Awful "proof"

Dudeman mentions his website way too many times.

He used an "O" to circle the mouth and eyes.
Brilliant Work!!

I Facebook'ed this guy. Total media/attention whore. Im sure much of what he has to say is only said to get people to notice him.

I cant believe some of you actually agree with him.

"hmmm interesting"
really?

Next Time OP, do all of these tests yourself before you post, < snip >
And if anything is off, even a little, Don't post. Rubbish like this give real theorists bad names.

You're like the one kid who < snip> and go complete retarded(and posts a youtube vid of the retardedness), thus making people think all potheads are retarded.

Can one of you forum moderators please delete this thread?
Thanks.

Mod Note: General ATS Discussion Etiquette – Please Review This Link.
edit on 3/11/11 by Hefficide because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join