It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians harass Muslim man praying infront of White House. Disgusting.

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Ok So Above Top Secret Is Now Pro Islam and Defending Islam i hope you all will Enjoy the Cult of Islam

I can see the anti christian statements by users in the religious sub forum.

Christians everyday in Islamic countries are getting killed, while some of you people on this borad are defending the actions by them.

www.bloomberg.com...

edit on 4-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

In speaking for myself and myself only, I am not pro-Islamic, pro-Christian, or even pro-religion for that matter. What i am is anti-hate, anti-ignorance, and anti-intolerance, I think you get the point. Most of the people posting in this thread aren't even pro-religion. What we are is pro-American, and in America you are free to pray to the God of your choosing.

Thank you, IamAbeliever! You said it just right.

Some people just can't stand tolerance. They chose to have hate in their hearts.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

I see no physical violence.

That automatically makes us better than 99% of the world.

They have every right to do what they did. Pray, and yell at the prayer.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant
reply to post by BodhiSeeker

Before someone tells a refugee, a man, woman or child from a foreign country to go home, they should ask theirselves why they left home in the first place?

Exactly. I find it highly interesting that people accuse all Muslims of hating freedom, yet they don't take into consideration the fact that they chose to come to America. If they love oppression, they would stay in the country they live in and stay away from America. One can only logically assume that they came to America because they love freedom and hate being oppressed.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Um, just so we can clarify here... What actions are we defending? A mans right to pray? I thought that was protected under the constitution.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
nevermind...
edit on 4-3-2011 by nunya13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by nunya13

reply to post by BodhiSeeker

Before someone tells a refugee, a man, woman or child from a foreign country to go home, they should ask theirselves why they left home in the first place?

Exactly. I find it highly interesting that people accuse all Muslims of hating freedom, yet they don't take into consideration the fact that they chose to come to America. If they love oppression, they would stay in the country they live in and stay away from America. One can only logically assume that they came to America because they love freedom and hate being oppressed.

Nah don't kid yourself. Moslem migrate to the US or UK or anywhere else did not look for FREEDOM or to assimilate to local culture. What they do is to spread and to expand and hijack your country. You must remember, most moslem in the middle east are anti-western.

They wants to bring your country down. That's what they do.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Aren't you so glad we are no longer like this? It makes me look back and see just how big of a fool I really was....
Namaste....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

If all muslims were wrong that dosent imply that islam is wrong, wouldnt you agree?
Driving over your daughter for being "too westrenized" has alot of motivations and i strongly support being crazy.

but im intrested in as why your so much against Islam that makes you want to fight it and hold arms, im not asking why wouldnt you become a muslim just why do you fear it that much, know anything about it?

As for the main topic of the post, every body is arguing what is constitutional right and wrong, but what about whats humanily right or wrong.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If anyone threw a cross at me I'd shove it elbow deep down their throat.

Christians are just violent people. Crusades anyone?

All the christians I meet are pretty damn racist too

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Starwise
They should be reminded of the verse

For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
Matthew 7:2

that's a great quote, I'm not a religious person so haven't heard it before. Funny thing is i don't think i've ever met a religious person who Lives their life with this in mind.

I have a feeling most religious people don't even read their own books.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Um, just so we can clarify here... What actions are we defending? A mans right to pray? I thought that was protected under the constitution.

I guess the constitution then the american law welcomes the Islamic law Sharia to? it seems the American constitution is outdated written in the old english, the constitution was written before Islam came to America.

Trust me once you go to some Islamic countries hardcore countries your going to have a different mindset.

I guess you dont mind living in the stone age? by covering the women faces up and making them as slaves?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor
They are not Christians. Someone needs to ask them to say if they accept Jesus Christ as thier lord and savior whilst connected to a polygraph. Anyway, holding a banner saying Jesus while effectivley crucifying someone for thier beliefs is one of the most blasphemous things that I have ever seen.
edit on 4-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

Ok, ENOUGH with this type of nonsense!!!

Who are folks here trying to kid when they claim that such folks as these are not christains EH??

WHO in their right mind would go around chanting a mythical character named 'jesus' whom, by the way, has NO first-hand eyewitness accounts (other than a KNOWN fraudulent Josephus account which BOTH sides agree is a FORGERY) and NO physical evidence for at all despite being so allegedly EXTRAORDINARY?? In addition, we have TONS of other man-gods of the past that have all the jesus characteristics making this 'jesus' fella to look like a complete copy of past man-gods.

Who other than a genuine believer of a real person and an actual one and ONLY 'son of god'
called 'jesus' would make themselves looks so GOSH-DARN IGNORANT chanting a MYTHICAL persons name in public and on camera??

C'MON, lets GET REAL!!! These are 100% your typical and 'true' christain folks!!

Lets stop playing the "They are not christain" nonsense game here.

Seriously, its just ASININE to claim this garbage. They ARE your typical christain folk. Doing their typical garbage of trying to FORCE their ignorant beleives down the throats of others at whatever cost necessary.

The Abrahamic religions are NOTHING BUT TROUBLE!!!!!
edit on 4-3-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shavuotis
I If you want to know what Islam is then you need to study it. It is the worship of the moon god allah. Allah is a death god. Islam is a religion of deception and lies. So is christianity. Muslims worship the moon. Christianity is all about sun worship.

Makes me wonder have you read any of them?? and by read i mean something that wasnt qouted from a brain dump website?

dose the The first commandment ring a bell?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pplrnuts
Ok, ENOUGH with this type of nonsense!!!

Who are folks here trying to kid when they claim that such folks as these are not christains EH??

WHO in their right mind would go around chanting the mythical character's name of 'jesus' whom has NO first-hand eyewitness accounts (other than a KNOWN fraudulent Josephus account which BOTH sides agree is a FORGERY) and NO physical evidence for at all??

Who other than a geniune believer of a real person called jesus would make themselves looks so GOSH-DARN IGNORANT chanting a MYTHICAL persons name in public and on camera??

C'MON, lets GET REAL!!! These are 100% your typical and 'true' christain folks!!

Lets stop playing the "They are not christain" nonsense game here.

Seriously, its just ASININE to claim this garbage. They ARE your typical christain folk.
edit on 4-3-2011 by pplrnuts because: (no reason given)

What people are trying to say my friend, is that a true follower of Christ would have seen Christ in that man. They believe he has been reborn in all of us. It is that good part of us that comes from within.

A true follower of Christ would give themselves to persecution in this man's stead. A true follower fo Christ would have shown the love of Christ to this man.

That is what is being said. Your vision may have been clouded by the many that came in his name, but there is a revolution going on. His followers are coming forward to share his true message. It is simply to love one another.

Don't knock it, it is a good thing.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Camperguy
Wow, pretty obnoxios behavior from Christians, at least they didnt cut his head off.

Bill

Yeah, because that happens all the time in Islamic Countries.

Try this on for size...
english.ahram.org.eg...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Kinda split on this one. Obviously the guy kneeling wanted some form of attention otherwise he wouldn't be praying in front of the White House. However what the other people are doing isn't right either. People should be free to practice their religion anyway they want without the unwanted interference of others.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

Beautifully stated...

I have nothing to add other than that. A revolution of LOVE is coming, and it will be tough for many to understand.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I do believe that the world would be a better place without any ancient superstitions.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by StruggleTogether
Kinda split on this one. Obviously the guy kneeling wanted some form of attention otherwise he wouldn't be praying in front of the White House. However what the other people are doing isn't right either. People should be free to practice their religion anyway they want without the unwanted interference of others.

Attention? So, them screaming Jesus in an angry manner repetitively isn't an attention seeking act? (This is not an attack against you, rather an appeal.)

Its possible that this guy resorted to prayer because he was the only Muslim walking through an entire area packed with angry Christians. We don't know the whole story.

This is what happens in other countries...These MUSLIMS acted as human shields so that Christians could worship in public. Too bad these people couldn't show this simple and lone acting individual the same courtesy.
english.ahram.org.eg...
edit on 4-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Just wonderful......
A solitary man trying to quietly pray harrassed by so-called Christians.
Well, they are like so many modern American Christians: Always shouting the words they were told but never with any humility or spiritual conviction.
They don't have any idea of resonance or balance or spiritual ascendency
They are clueless about their chosen religion..............Absotively clueless.....
They are Of the Flesh and Of this World......and bumbling badly on their road to their "salvation".
Oh I say for certain that the Jesus who's name they shout would have nothing to do with them were he to come back today.
They fail to live the Word.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join