It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians harass Muslim man praying infront of White House. Disgusting.

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123
reply to post by Qcuailon

I could care less what Muslims do as long as they don't try to impose Islam on the country like they are doing successfully in Europe in the name of their toltaltarian sensibilities and don't bother other people with intimidation methods like chopping off their heads or gang raping them like they do in Europe. If they go political and try to impose their twisted sick religion and culture on others through the law or through intimidation, they will be opposed. I want plenty of cartoons of Allah and I don't care what Muslims think about it. I want plenty of Islam jokes and I don't care if Muslims like it or not. Just like you don't care if Christians and God or atheists like being debased by groups and people in this country. They have to learn to tolerate freedom just like every other group does in a free country.

You can call that bigoted if you want to. Your politically correct slogans, name calling, etc. won't affect me or others who will not tolerate the unconstiutional soical, economic, legal nor political aspects of Islam in the American public square as they have successfully done with Leftist aid in Europe to the people there.

You don't know how much you reveal about yourself with every post. I'm not the one full of anger or hatred here, nor have I contributed to the downgrading of other people or religions as you suggested. Being politically correct is an illegitimate way to mask the failed social values of a system. What I am talking about is respecting your fellow man and its a shame that the system has to attempt to litigate or mimic what we already should be doing naturally.
You clearly have misdirected anger which has been fed by an overconsumption of mainstream media, and where you seek aggression, you will find it. Apparently, this is the information you have chosen to digest, but I can assure you, your perception has been manipulated. Much of your comment is filled with overly inflated and intentionally inflammatory vitriol, and this seems to please you as this may be your only outlet for release. But, is this the way you want to be remembered? Is this truly the way you want to interact with society? I'm sorry, but, I won't be the guy to help feed your need/addiction for negative attention. As opposed to that, I will just say, "peace be with you bro."

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Unforutunetely for you, and false Christian's there is no such thing as blind faith. the Lord is real and the sacrafice was, and is the purpose of this experience. The only reason they have a bad rap is because of mainstream media. That is controlled by demons.

If you take that step further I would say that an easy way for the devil and evil spirits to fight Christians would be to use false Christians who are not saved to push an anti-christian agenda which will come and as it says is already in the world.

Your undersestimating something that is far above most people's heads to understand what was, is, and will be.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I'm seeing many of the "poor muslim" threads here lately.
My humble opinion?
Get over it. I guess it's okay to bash christians, put crosses in jars of urine for the sake of "art", use feces to portray the Virgin Mary.

But insult a muslim?
*gasp*
OMG!
The horror, the horror!

Islam is a political ideology disguised as a religion. They want to pray in America? Fine. Rock on! You are free to do so. But don't think that you are so damned special that you can be protected from folks that disagree.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
These are not Christians, these are bigots masquerading as Christians. There are many wolves in sheeps clothing. "By their works ye shall know them" simple right? I can call myself a millionaire all I want but does my bank account reflect that? I appreciate the point of this post religious tolerance and all that however it is clear to the observer this would not be called Christian behavior by Christ himself. Point made?

No, they are Christians, through and through. Just because you don't agree with htme does not change their religion; that's the "No true scotsman" fallacy.

They see Jesus as their god. They are Christians.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
lol @ the muslim guy
lol @ the christians
lol @ any organized religion

Anybody who believes in organized religion is contributing to human extinction. You are the sole reason of the downfall of society and why we will never be able to come together as one world nation and advance technology to the point of making our species invulnerable and discovering the true secrets of the universe and the true "GOD" aspect. Every single major religion is related so much it disgusts me how everyone associated with these sects treat others who don't share the same belief.

The Crusades, Inquisition, Witch Trials, Middle Ages, Thirty Years War, Taiping Rebellion, Iraq War, ETC - All results of organized religion and people dying over stupid differences.

Belief in a 'GOD' or higher power is possible, but to say this higher power favors certain humans over another is an idiotic rant taught to you by the church to take your money and control your mind. Its brainwash for idiots, and I bet if the creators of these religions were resurrected today they'd be laughing their arse off so hard walking away with all your $$.

P.S.- There is no proof Jesus ever even existed, and if had existed that the actions surrounded around his legacy ever happend. Wake up and put your faith in science, it will be alot more satisfying knowing for sure the meaning of life than living your life hoping you're correct
edit on 4-3-2011 by LogicMan07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicMan07

Kinda extreme to say how all organized religion has contributed to the downfall of society.Many look to it simply for the community aspect.

Its not exactly accurate to lump them all in there and blame them

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chancemusky

How so? Tell me one organized religion that puts it's faith and main priority in science? None, bagel, zelch, goose-egg. Anything that doesn't contribute to advancement of our existence is holding back the people who are actually trying to benefit others.

Unless you count Buddhism as an organized religion, which I do not count it as one, then there are none that have productive means of bettering the human race.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicMan07

Taoism? Look, not all hold back humans, some say science can hold it back. So you can't say all do.

And I could say scientology, but i dont see any science in that!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

What is retarded is abusing people for who they are. And in that video, dropping coins at the person was that retardedness. However, overall it was pretty decent behavior.

No, mentally retarded people have more decorum then the neanderthals that you prop up beyond their genetic structure.

The past is not the present. Would I blame an Italian for Romans enslaving Irishmen? No. You should not blame these people for people whom were unrelated to them whom enslaved in the past. Failure to realize this is subject to your own ignorance, not mine.

Are you daft? The KKK - of which I stated "lynched people" because they were "different" STILL EXIST. If the technology didn't exist today to convict the racist idiots - they would still be doing it. Every once in a while, you still hear of people getting killed because of the KKK. How pathetic are you that you actually defend them in saying that the "past is not the present?" No, they are in the NOW. Ignorance? Take off your bed sheet and look around.

The people whom were there dropping coins were bad. The person praying for him was not. The crowed praying for him was not. In fact, besides the man dropping coins, the rest were being quite civilized and proper. However, crowding him was kind of a bad idea. But like I said, did they hit him? Did they curse him? No. They yelled chants at him and questioned his religion. Nothing uncivilized or disgusting there.

Ok, how about I get some friends of mine and start yelling at you, get in your face - surround you, throw coins at you and tell you what you believe is false? OH wait? Them's fighin' words!!!

You just will never get it will you.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Yes the KKK still exists. These people, as with myself, are not them. In ergo, it is irrelevant.

If you did that, I would do as the Muslim man did. Ignore such childish behavior. You act as if you have to fight in such a situation. I see no reason to.

As long as nobody acts physically violently, then nothing is wrong. Coins were the highest point of that and it was without a doubt pathetic and neither party bothered with it.

Being surrounded and being made fun of is a classic schoolyard case of bullying. And as long as nobody hurts another, you just have to suck up and live with it.
edit on 5-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
They ruined their own countries, don't let them ruin ours. If you think ours is ruined, go spend time in the M.E.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by EnigmaticDill

Unforutunetely for you, and false Christian's there is no such thing as blind faith. the Lord is real and the sacrafice was, and is the purpose of this experience. The only reason they have a bad rap is because of mainstream media. That is controlled by demons.

Goodness, I had no idea.

So, now that you pushed this out on the thread - you seem to have some divine, inside knowledge of the affairs of God. Interesting. I think people who do not persecute others are doing the work of the divine, be it an atheist, a Muslim, a Jew, or even.. You! ...oh wait, there you go - judging again.

Your undersestimating something that is far above most people's heads to understand what was, is, and will be.

I think you judge people just like any other person in religion judges - even when your told not to.

Judge not, that ye be not judged.
For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again

Oh, I am sure the spin on your take of it will be interesting.

How about a contradiction to help:

PSALM 37:30:"The mouth of the righteous speaketh wisdom, and his tongue talketh of judgment."

Or better yet:

“The tendency to turn human judgments into divine commands makes religion one of the most dangerous forces in the world.”

“If you judge people, you have no time to love them.”

I would rather live in a happy world - then a sad one... people that judge and bully others cause suffering.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
I'm seeing many of the "poor muslim" threads here lately.
My humble opinion?
Get over it. I guess it's okay to bash christians, put crosses in jars of urine for the sake of "art", use feces to portray the Virgin Mary.

But insult a muslim?
*gasp*
OMG!
The horror, the horror!

Islam is a political ideology disguised as a religion. They want to pray in America? Fine. Rock on! You are free to do so. But don't think that you are so damned special that you can be protected from folks that disagree.

I think I like Gandhi's way a little bit better.

"An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind"

"My life is my message"

"Become the change you wish to see in the world"

"Love your enemies...pray for them" -- Jesus Christ
edit on 5-3-2011 by lapi7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Sorry...double post

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Us here are not trying to turn this into a Holy War nor are we to continue the lie and myth of a Holy War as none exists.

Anti Christian is equated with being exclusively Pro Islam? My, my how far we have fallen!

Christians, Arabs are killed every day in every nation throughout the world so to say that only Christians are killed in Arabia is dead wrong and you need to recheque your facts as you are sorely misinformed.

No one here hates one another and like the braindead GOP you cannot stand it and with a name like ArchIlluminatus for the op of this thread means he is an agent of TPTB working to attempt to undermine, cause chaos, instability and the ultimate destruction of ATS as we can actually see past secular, racial and gender boundaries and are all united under a common goal.

I am Holy Roman Catholic and find this action disgusting. To defend your faith to the death while denying that radicalia elements exist amongst your ranks all while seeing the evidence in front of you discredits you as a man of God.

Now if this was a bunch of Muslims attacking a Christian practioner then the Muslims would be vilified, hunted and be locked up by now but since it was a bunch of radical Christian slimebuckets it doesn't matter right.

How about this to end this once and for all and to prevent this in the future :

Ban all faiths from being practiced on any Government owned, operated, financed and taxpayer financed property!

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Let us see, The gentleman there was fully expressing his legal 1st Amendment rights as it reads as follows :
"Amendment I - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

Meaning, the Congress, The US Federal Government is forbidden from creating a faith and bans the nation from alligning ourselves with any particular faith above another as that decrees that The United States Federal Government is one of a select few nations on the planet without something called an "Official State Religion".

This is how the law reads as and will not ever change for anyone and that I really do not care what you or anyone else thinks of it as the law is the law and that is the only thing that matters and applies. You cannot pick and choose what the National faith is as there will not ever be one.

You cannot pick and choose when it's convienient for the law to apply to you all the while denying the same exact rights you have when it comes to someone of a differnet faith, skin colour and ethnicity is expressing the same rights. The law is clearcut black and white and has absolutely no gray area.
edit on 5-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by SpeachM1litant

Um, just so we can clarify here... What actions are we defending? A mans right to pray? I thought that was protected under the constitution.

I guess the constitution then the american law welcomes the Islamic law Sharia to? it seems the American constitution is outdated written in the old english, the constitution was written before Islam came to America.

Trust me once you go to some Islamic countries hardcore countries your going to have a different mindset.
I guess you dont mind living in the stone age? by covering the women faces up and making them as slaves?

Let us see, The gentleman there was fully expressing his legal 1st Amendment rights as it reads as follows :
"Amendment I - Freedom of Religion, Press, Expression. Ratified 12/15/1791. Note
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof;"

Meaning, the Congress, The US Federal Government is forbidden from creating a faith and bans the nation from alligning ourselves with any particular faith above another as that decrees that The United States Federal Government is one of a select few nations on the planet without something called an "Official State Religion".

This is how the law reads as and will not ever change for anyone and that I really do not care what you or anyone else thinks of it as the law is the law and that is the only thing that matters and applies.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Re: Cows

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Cows are forbidden under the Quran
like I said, this is a staged event.

pay attention to details folks

^ more disinformation
Cows are NOT forbidden under Qur'an.

edit on 5/3/11 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
After reading through a lot of these replys, I have noticed a theme which makes me realise there is still good in this world, a lot of people defending this man even though in a way we are at war with followers of his religion. Not all Islamic followers are terrorists, the koran has followers that twist its word just like the bible does. Yet still we have people of sound mind defending this Muslim mans right to prey, it is all good. Let me tell you my experience with so called Christianity. My aunty, uncle and cousin are involved with an Evangelical church, my aunty said to her mother the church has to come before family, the other churches in the area are evil and because we do not go to their church we are all going to burn in hell and they are continually trying to save us. It all seems like the old hell fire and damnation churchs of the old south. Just an example of a modern church today,they have it all twisted.My way of believing is treat others as you like to be treated, follow a rightous path and be a good person, I do not need a bible to tell me how to do this. anyway big shout out to the rational people in this thread.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I really don't like the way Muslims in north Africa are burning down Christian churches, just seems so wrong to me,
and that Christian guy who was dowsed in gas and set light to, after they had killed his wife and son, but I suppose Muslims have the right to do that in Muslim countries, God help(yeah right) Christian countries when the Muslims take over. And all those 'honour killings', up 140% in Turkey alone.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16 >>

join