It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians harass Muslim man praying infront of White House. Disgusting.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
This is especially sickening seeing how it's on the Southern Sidewalk of the People's House, The White House.

Pretty pathetic, disgusting, low life peices of fecal matter to do this to someone who is clearly excersizing thier 1st Amendment right on public property.

This is a biased attack plain and simple and should be handled as such.
edit on 4-3-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Tephra

It's all garbage... Religion is an outdated antiquated practice that should have died out with witch burnings.

Muslim religion is garbage, christian religion is garbage, it's all a bunch of crap.

Any belief is a conjuration of the human mind, simply that. People are free to believe what they want, it's a right in the United States, but religion will always cause problems, people will always cause problems...

You can worship a rock if that suites you and it will have just as much importance and value as any religion.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
I would of have casted the first stone unto those "christians" if I was there. How dare they interrupt his prayer?
Who the fcuk do they think they are? It doesn't matter what religion you are, you live on a "free" land so the man is "free" to choose which way he wants to pray to God.

DISGUSTING

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Wow, pretty obnoxios behavior from Christians, at least they didnt cut his head off.

Bill

link   
It was indeed harassment.

lets put this in perspective. If the reverse happened and a Christian was praying near the main holy area at Mecca he would be killed!

Enough said on this topic

link   

Originally posted by Shirak
These are not Christians, these are bigots masquerading as Christians. There are many wolves in sheeps clothing. "By their works ye shall know them" simple right? I can call myself a millionaire all I want but does my bank account reflect that? I appreciate the point of this post religious tolerance and all that however it is clear to the observer this would not be called Christian behavior by Christ himself. Point made?

Thank you so much for this post! Perfectly stated. Star from me.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by daggyz
It was indeed harassment.

lets put this in perspective. If the reverse happened and a Christian was praying near the main holy area at Mecca he would be killed!

Enough said on this topic

No it would not as Mecca is a place for all people of the faith. Islam is accepted at The Vatican so that blows that lie right out of the water. Try again!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Perhaps if youre going to call a fellow ATS members post ignorant, you could elaborate or provide some kind of basis for your point. I've read what you're saying is ignorant, and I just can't seem to get what youre after. (I realize you are very spiritual)

Thomas Jefferson was not a christian, he was an epicurean.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Tephra because: (no reason given)

Let me put it this way. To call all the religious traditions of the world nothing but "fairy tales", which from another POV ie: a religious-mystical POV, takes into consideration cultural context, meaning, allegory and myth, and the exoteric and esolteric purpose of those mechanisms, is simplistic, although it could be called ignorant, not as a derogatory word, but as lacking in education and understanding as to the greater meaning and significance of religion ie: most don't even know the meaning of the word, or even what it's for, what it's purpose and use is, however much the ignorance of man has perverted it's intents and purposes.

edit on 4-3-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Ok So Above Top Secret Is Now Pro Islam and Defending Islam i hope you all will Enjoy the Cult of Islam

I can see the anti christian statements by users in the religious sub forum.

Christians everyday in Islamic countries are getting killed, while some of you people on this borad are defending the actions by them.

www.bloomberg.com...

edit on 4-3-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I rest my case

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
Ok So Above Top Secret Is Now Pro Islam and Defending Islam i hope you all will Enjoy the Cult of Islam

I can see the anti christian statements by users in the religious sub forum.

Christians everyday in Islamic countries are getting killed, while some of you people on this borad are defending the actions by them.

www.bloomberg.com...

In speaking for myself and myself only, I am not pro-Islamic, pro-Christian, or even pro-religion for that matter. What i am is anti-hate, anti-ignorance, and anti-intolerance, I think you get the point. Most of the people posting in this thread aren't even pro-religion. What we are is pro-American, and in America you are free to pray to the God of your choosing.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Just as bad as each other IMO, both Christians and Muslims have their extremists...some more than others but there you go. You see this kind of thing everywhere you go, I sincerely hope i live to see the end of it all.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I grew up as a Roman Catholic, my family and descendants are all Roman Catholic, but this video disgust me so much, this Christians are disgusting, If Islam looks bad because of some terrorist hiding behind their religion, Christianity also sucks because of Christians like this.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM

Originally posted by lapi7
Watching this video actually made me weep.
Is it any wonder why so many flee in terror from these mainstream Fundamentalists?
This is NOT what Christ MY Savior preached.
He preached love, tolerance, forgiveness and kindheartedness towards all.

Absolutely my friend, this is not what he taught. It is good to speak out. It is good to tell the truth.

Keep shining your light.

With Love,

Your Brother

It also made me sad. Especially because the NWO has engineered this conflict massively. While I do not and never will condone Sharia Law in the US because it is not Constitutional, I respect the muslim faith. The Pilgrims came to America so they could practice their religion in peace without persecution. It is time for all to respect the rights of others. My disclaimer though is that some will try and are trying to impose their beliefs over entire nations. Enough of that already.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Well, sure I will. Any slight real or imagined against a muzzie is blown out of proportion and the victim card is played big time. If the muzzies do anything to anyone else, it's somehow the victims fault and they deserved it for some slight imagined by said muzzie. The same as anything else on here normal........if it involves the US, the US is bad and deserves whatever happens to its citizens or military, if it happens to a Christian, they deserved it, and everyone elose gets a free pass and the victim card played, in an endless supply. Hope this clears up my comment.

Like I said, an engineered conflict by the Hegelians.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
wow that whole senario is just disgusting. sorry if someone has responded to this question, though what were the people doing there with banners and the media? surely they didnt see this guy praying, run home and make the posters, call the media and return to find him still praying? this must be put on by some theatre group because its kinda hard to beleive that this crap happens in this day.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by BodhiSeeker

These hateful individuals in both videos are ignorant. Before someone tells a refugee, a man, woman or child from a foreign country to go home, they should ask theirselves why they left home in the first place? More often then not it the answer will be becuase of the imperialist foreign policy America has pursued. Their homes have been destroyed by your bombs. Who should really go home? The invading troops or the refugee? In other cases it will often be that America is their home, they just have different cultural backgrounds.

When people say muslims are ignorant evil individuals it blatantly annoys the hell out of me. I have met many muslims and have many muslim freinds(I know it sounds cliche) and I have yet to meet a single muslim with extremist values.

These protesters are leading themselves to their own demise by preaching this ignorant hateful retoric. Moral human beigns see them for what they really are. Ignorant racist zealots who don't deserve our time. We as people should be unified in he pursuit of a common purpose, to live peacefully amongst eachother. This is just another case of how the population has been divided and conquered by those who are able to profit from our own ignorance.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
I came here to see if this was posted and am pleased to see it on the front page of ATS.

This was such a disgusting and vile act by these "Christians". While a man is keeping to himself and praying to himself (according to the video something he does regularly at the White House), these people are directing nothing but hatred and anger toward him. And we have to be worried about HIM?

When that women tried to ask the one guy if he even bothered asking the Muslim man if he supports Sharia Law he refused to answer her and became even more aggressive. I think this goes to show that these people and ANYONE LIKE THEM don't care about reality. they only care about what they are being told by Fox News and Conservative bloggers. No one gave a crap to go up to this man and get to know him. Get to know his values, his views on Sharia Law, his views on America and the wars in the Middle East. Instead, they wanted to revel in their hatred and anger. They would rather believe this man wants to cut off their heads and make their women wear burkas. They would rather be hateful than accepting. They would rather be angry than compassionate.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
If you think moslem praying on the street is a good thing, think again.
99% of moslem in this world being oppressed by their own moslem leaders. They are as corrupt as hell.

and for the record, I'm atheist. I hate any kind of religious brainwash. Alla is dead, Jesus is dead. There is no GOD, there is only us and the universe.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
They are not Christians. Someone needs to ask them to say if they accept Jesus Christ as thier lord and savior whilst connected to a polygraph. Anyway, holding a banner saying Jesus while effectivley crucifying someone for thier beliefs is one of the most blasphemous things that I have ever seen.
edit on 4-3-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join