It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians harass Muslim man praying infront of White House. Disgusting.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:54 PM
link   
And the double standard continues..................
Seems it always will on here.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
And the double standard continues..................
Seems it always will on here.

Care to elaborate a little more there Trigger?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm sick of tolerance altogether. the muslim shouldn't be praying in front of the white house and neither should anyone else. If you want to pray go to a church. or a mosque or whatever just don't do it in front of the white house.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
In regards to the Israeli flag, Albert Pikes plan for 3 world wars came to mind. Agent provacateurs?
NOTHING is ever as it seems today people.
Look closer.
Divide and Conquor... Hegelian dialectic, i.e. create the thesis, add the antithesis and your goal is and was the synthesis.
Everything all in one on this media example.
Looks like the pot is stirred frequently lately.
How about the one where the government employees are against the pvt sector, both the entitlement group and the ever increasing minority that actually is employed or creates jobs.
All I can say for the future I see coming....sucks to live in the cities....

Actually by the worlds standards a pretty mild assembly.
I can help point out to all of you how to identify the Christians there and the subversive element masquerading as something they are not.
The real Christians are on their knees in the background and out of sight seeking the will of the Lord Yashayah HaMashiach in peace and knowing that He has risen and He and He alone has conquered death and sits upon the mercy seat. There is no need for disruption here as the spiritual is battled in the spirit. Those that pose know only the ways of the flesh and seek the praise and acceptance of man rather than that of Yah.

edit on 4-3-2011 by manna2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
What those people did to this guy was disgusting. In my opinion, he showed great restraint. If the role had been reversed and the Muslim had been so crass towards those same individuals, then I have no doubt he would have been mobbed and left laying bloodied in the street.

My 2-cents

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

Well, sure I will. Any slight real or imagined against a muzzie is blown out of proportion and the victim card is played big time. If the muzzies do anything to anyone else, it's somehow the victims fault and they deserved it for some slight imagined by said muzzie. The same as anything else on here normal........if it involves the US, the US is bad and deserves whatever happens to its citizens or military, if it happens to a Christian, they deserved it, and everyone elose gets a free pass and the victim card played, in an endless supply. Hope this clears up my comment.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tephra
I guess all you can do is keep hoping that someday these poor brainwashed men and women will realize they were all duped into believing different versions of the same fairytale.

Well said. This is sickening and disrespectful on the part of the christians. Organized religion as a whole needs to be abolished though.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

Christians do not have the same right to do that in front of the Saudi King's palace or anywhere in Saudi without having the risk of being stoned. What's the big deal?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Shirak
These are not Christians, these are bigots masquerading as Christians. There are many wolves in sheeps clothing. "By their works ye shall know them" simple right? I can call myself a millionaire all I want but does my bank account reflect that? I appreciate the point of this post religious tolerance and all that however it is clear to the observer this would not be called Christian behavior by Christ himself. Point made?

Agreed.

But, I love how the actions of these few will be used to paint a bad picture of all true Christians. These men are not following the words of the Man they claim to follow.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by notsoperfect

So we should lower ourselves to their standards?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

Muslim had been so crass towards those same individuals, then I have no doubt he would have been mobbed and left laying bloodied in the street.

So what your saying if the roles were reversed, and it was Muslims who were going on a tirade towards a Christian, that the Christian nut would have been left in the streets dead? Well yeah?...thats a pretty safe assumption! ALLAH AHKBAR!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Totally agree, and a big happy star for you!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleAlbatross

I would say protect yourself from their low standard. Because you may end up having their standard if you keep allowing them doing it in your doorsteps. It is like a viral desease. Best way to protect yourself from it is to sanitize yourself from it.

Why do you have to be in the same level as the virus? The important thing to realize is that it (Islam) is a virus.

It is not the same thing as all other peaceful religions. To know that, watch what those Muslims bring to the world in every corner of the society.

DESTRUCTION !!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think any religious behavior in public is disgusting.
Praying is a private thing and should be done in private.
These muzzies just drop a carpet anywhere.
They should have more pride.
They have been allowed to block a whole street at one time or another.

Multiculturism does Not work, Never has, Never will.
Tick, tick, tick................

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Trublbrwing

most "christians" dont even know that it says that cause its evident in there speech. the god of Jesus is not the god of the Jews. we can argue that all day but if you consider yourself christian read john the gospel really in depth and you will see Jesus says it plan as day. And also read the book of Hebrews. The Jews are gods chosen people this is correct there just not the god we christians are suppose to following. Jesus said deny me and i will deny you to my father. Do Jews deny Jesus or not. oh and if I hear another idiot on tv talking about being a Christian Jew i am gonna puke. Jew is religion not a race like african american or the like.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
The Gospel of Matthew Chapter 6 "When you pray do not be like as are the hypocrites ! They love to stand up and pray in the Houses of Worship and on the street corners so that everyone will see them. I assure you they have already been paid in full. But when you pray, go to your room, close the door, and pray to the Holy Spirit of the [invisible] True God. The Holy Spirit of the [invisible] True God who sees what you do in private will answer your prayers. When you pray do not use alot of words, as do the hypocrites, who think their prayers will be heard because they make them long . Do not be like them. The Holy Spirit of the [invisible] True God already knows what you need even before you ask for it".

די בשורה פון מתיא טשאַפּטער 6 "ווען איר בעט טאָן ניט זייַן ווי ווי זענען די חונפים! זיי ליב צו שטיין אַרויף און דאַוונען אין די האָוסעס פון ווערשאַפּ און אויף די גאַס עקן אַזוי אַז יעדער וועט זען זיי. איך פאַרזיכערן איר זיי האָבן שוין געווען באַצאָלט אין פול. אבער ווען איר בעט, גיין צו דיין פּלאַץ, נאָענט די טיר, און מתפלל צו דער רוח פון די [ומזעיק] אמת גאָט. דער רוח פון די [ומזעיק] אמת גאָט וואס זעט וואָס איר טאָן אין פּריוואַט וועט ענטפֿערן אייערע תפילות. ווען איר בעט טאָן ניט נוצן אַ פּלאַץ פון רייד, ווי טאָן די חונפים, וואס טראַכטן זייער תפילות וועט זייַן געהערט מחמת זיי מאַכן זיי לאַנג. צי ניט זייַן ווי זיי. דער רוח פון די [ומזעיק] אמת גאָט שוין ווייסט וואָס איר דאַרפֿן אַפֿילו פֿאַר איר פרעגן פֿאַר אים ".

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 4/3/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Nah, this is nothing.

In Pakistan they shoot Christians.

In Egypt they burn down Christian houses and churches.

In Iraq they send suicide bombers into churches.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Watching this video actually made me weep.
Is it any wonder why so many flee in terror from these mainstream Fundamentalists?
This is NOT what Christ MY Savior preached.
He preached love, tolerance, forgiveness and kindheartedness towards all.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Haydn_17
Nah, this is nothing.

In Pakistan they shoot Christians.

In Egypt they burn down Christian houses and churches.

In Iraq they send suicide bombers into churches.

Yeah, but this isn't Pakistan, Egypt or Iraq. It's the United States of America, in which freedom of religion is protected and should be respected.

So, YES, it is something...it's pathetic, bigoted intolerance.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
While it is unfortunate and disgusting that these people had nothing better to do then harrass this one man who is obviously not threatening anyone. It is there right to do it. I do think it would be a whole different ball game if a group of Muslims showed up with signs and started preaching outside of a Christian Church in America. Somehow eerily I feel sure the cops would do something about that.

Aside from that one can rest assured that these sad examples of the Christians will not be among the "Chosen Few" on Judgement Day. So if you are a believer in any religion you can take solace in the fact that they will surely be left behind to suffer with the rest of us.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join