It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Christians harass Muslim man praying infront of White House. Disgusting.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by StruggleTogether
Kinda split on this one. Obviously the guy kneeling wanted some form of attention otherwise he wouldn't be praying in front of the White House. However what the other people are doing isn't right either. People should be free to practice their religion anyway they want without the unwanted interference of others.

Kneeling and bowing is part of the Muslim prayer. Also why can't a Muslim pray outside the White House? Christians pray all the time at that place calling an end to abortion, gay marriage, to have Ten Commandments back in school, etc but if I Muslim prays at the prescribed time he's seeking attention? Double standard much?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by ArchIlluminatus
This is unChristian behavior.

They are christians and that's how they were behaving. It is the behavior of christians. I'd say overall it's an improvement. In the not so distant past they would have killed him.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Lilitu because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by OrdoSeclorum

Agreed. A revolution is coming though. Not one of violence or hate, but of LOVE. As this happens, they'll all be sorted out accordingly by their own vices.

It is amazing to me how one being can look at another and not see themselves reflecting back. We're all made of flesh and blood; we all bend over to take a dump, we all eat and drink to survive, have sex to procreate, and yet...one actually still attempts to be superior over another. "Its the planet of the Apes..."

Thank God spiritual evolution is occurring...
edit on 4-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Lilitu

No. it's human behavior. more accurate, retard behavior. being Christian is irregardless. At mecca, the same would occur the opposite way.

But yes, clearly Americans are better. We don't kill the different.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

And having now fully watched the video finally, what exactly is so bad that they were doing? It's actually commendable. They're still retarded for... no actually maybe I am going to retract that. I cannot honestly see any wrong with this other than throwing coins on him for a few seconds.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by decadence

That don't make since. Being that our politicians puppet holders are already doing a great job of bringing down the country.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by sara123123
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

These protestors met the Islamic protestors who came to Washington to demand Shira law in America.

You who do not think independently beyond political correctness and who deny reality, might as well get used the confrontation against Muslims in this country. This is not Europe. We won't be bowing down to allah any time soon not bowing down to the threat of the sword (the beheading of artists or speakers who enrage Muslims in the US). We are not politically correct in this country. We are free and we will stay that way.

It is going to get ugly if Muslims try their nonsense over here.

It might get ugly for you, but, those who come in the name of LOVE will respect the boundaries, rights and religions of all. You choose to see an external enemy while refusing to see the struggle that lies within yourself. Muslims are our brethren. They were put on this earth to take advantages of the same liberties that you and I were placed here for. They breathe oxygen, they drink water, they have skin, organs and hair. They're just like you. There's no difference. The only thing separating you from them is a construct of superiority that you consistently reinforce when you choose to entertain or build these differences in your own mind.

The Muslim is not my enemy. The Christian is not my enemy. My only enemy are those who seek to divide one against another for the sake of boosting their own egos, and unfortunately, there are plenty who fall on both sides of the Christian/Islamic equation. Technically, those who operate in this manner are neither Muslims or Christians, but, Luciferians pretending to be of the Abrahamic faiths. So in essence...violence only worships one God, and LOVE worships the opposite of that.

A Luciferian can come in the name of all religions, but you can always spot them quite easily because they all have two things in common...HATRED and Fear.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Qcuailon because: to add...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
sometimes people are so heavenly minded that they are no earthly good

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
"What kind of god would tell you to kill somebody because you don't believe in their god?"

Are these people serious?
The ignorance here is sickening.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Which is why I lump the extremists into one pile, whatever religion (and make no mistake, there are some in every one of them)

In their minds, they see their religion as the one true path, and there is no room for discussion.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Perhaps "christians" should practice the same kind of "tolerance" that is practiced by Muslims! I believe if that was the case that video would be submitted into evidence for murder.....or maybe not since it's standard practice to stone or kill christians merely for their belief in christianity, let alone if they were to do something as outlandish as attempt to pray in front of mecca. Tolerance?!?!?!? Christians have become too tolerant, perhaps it's time to become a little less so. Let's continue to be so tolerant that we elect a Muslim into office, convert to Sharia law in which case the punishment for crimes such as homosexuality is death. But please, by all means, continue to be "tolerant"! I hope you enjoy the life you've helped create. All in the name of "tolerance".

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ArchIlluminatus

Well that makes sense..... The people chanting Jesus are also holding Israeli flags.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Wanted to add...... God said that 144,000 people will be saved? I say, good luck finding that many good people.
man people are f-n stupid. Time to reboot the planet.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
it's in their nature to be fearful of that which they have limited contact with

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
If I could, I would go and slap every one of those idiots in the name of Jesus...

.... and then proclaim my Agnosticism.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This is exactly why i don't practice religion anymore. It was put in place only to seperate and supress. Just look how it make you treat other fellow human beings. Very repulsive. Religion in my opinion might be the single worst entity humanity has created.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

No. it's human behavior. more accurate, retard behavior. being Christian is irregardless. At mecca, the same would occur the opposite way.

Show proof of this - or is it just your opinion?

But yes, clearly Americans are better. We don't kill the different.

Yeah. You keep that KKK dream alive while I step on it for you. Hundreds if not thousands of African Americans were hung or LYNCHED because they were different you FOOL.

And having now fully watched the video finally, what exactly is so bad that they were doing? It's actually commendable. They're still retarded for... no actually maybe I am going to retract that. I cannot honestly see any wrong with this other than throwing coins on him for a few seconds.

They are not following the teachings of their spiritual leader... you know, Jesus? The guy who said "Those without sin cast the first stone." or "Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you" or "“Do to others whatever you would like them to do to you." or "Love thy neighbor."
WHAT A
ing CONCEPT.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

I could care less what Muslims do as long as they don't try to impose Islam on the country like they are doing successfully in Europe in the name of their toltaltarian sensibilities and don't bother other people with intimidation methods like chopping off their heads or gang raping them like they do in Europe. If they go political and try to impose their twisted sick religion and culture on others through the law or through intimidation, they will be opposed. I want plenty of cartoons of Allah and I don't care what Muslims think about it. I want plenty of Islam jokes and I don't care if Muslims like it or not. Just like you don't care if Christians and God or atheists like being debased by groups and people in this country. They have to learn to tolerate freedom just like every other group does in a free country.

You can call that bigoted if you want to. Your politically correct slogans, name calling, etc. won't affect me or others who will not tolerate the unconstiutional soical, economic, legal nor political aspects of Islam in the American public square as they have successfully done with Leftist aid in Europe to the people there.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Qcuailon

A Luciferian can come in the name of all religions, but you can always spot them quite easily because they all have two things in common...HATRED and Fear.

Man, you said it... unfortunately - people won't get it. They won't understand your words because of their blind faith...

Thanks for posting that, hopefully someone will get it

Peace.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Oh, brother! I'm wasn't even half-way through the OP's video and I see the prayerful man minding his own business. The only disruption I see is coming from "Christians". As long as the faithful worshiper doesn't harm himself or others, he is good to go. However, if there is law that prevents him from praying within a few feet or so from the White House, I sure don't see any cops. Some people just don't know respect: Friggin' noise makers, err, I meant, freedom of speech exercisers!
edit on 2011-3-04 by pikypiky because: To correct for proper "spelling and grammar."

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by kroms33

Well as I wrote, it was half written before seeing it, half written after.

What is retarded is abusing people for who they are. And in that video, dropping coins at the person was that retardedness. However, overall it was pretty decent behavior.

The past is not the present. Would I blame an Italian for Romans enslaving Irishmen? No. You should not blame these people for people whom were unrelated to them whom enslaved in the past. Failure to realize this is subject to your own ignorance, not mine.

The people whom were there dropping coins were bad. The person praying for him was not. The crowed praying for him was not. In fact, besides the man dropping coins, the rest were being quite civilized and proper. However, crowding him was kind of a bad idea. But like I said, did they hit him? Did they curse him? No. They yelled chants at him and questioned his religion. Nothing uncivilized or disgusting there.

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join