It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Sun on China MSM Today 3/2/2011

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

That was my last thought too.

I think this thing is building up on a series of images.... that's all. And in that case an image doesn't worth a 1000 words.

We need the words.

pls translators !!!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth
about 2 years ago on a hot summer day, SW England, high in the mostly cloudless, clear sky was something just like this, the 'second sun' was smaller than normal one and was a pit paler though just as near and looking so similar to this video.

I remember thinking, like another poster mentioned, how come the moon is so near the sun, but it wasn't the moon when checking and when advised it could of been Venus, checked this too and it wasn't Venus.

A few months after that, at sunset, midway in the sky to the North, was another huge sun like 'planet / moon / sun', again paler though orangey yellow and pale enough to look straight at, again it wasn't the moon or any planet or star expected to be there, and it certainly didn't look like any of the known planets, even at their nearest to Earth.
edit on 3-3-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: (no reason given)

I would like to add to this post that when I saw these things I had never heard of Nibiru and hadn't been on ATS for years. In fact it was whilst researching it, I rediscovered ATS and rejoined.

It certainly wasn't my imagination and others nearby were also commenting on this. Additionally, seeing as the second time was sunset and the 'second sun / planet thing' wasn't really near and was midway in the sky, it certainly wasn't refraction, sundogs or an optical illusion.

And for the 'there's a rational scientific explaination' lot, perhaps realising that it could be a real star / planet in the sky, would be a real scientific explaination instead of trying to pass off illusions as a more feasible branch of science!

Also please consider that Metaphysics and holograph theories are serious sciences, studied and researched by the most prominent members of the scientific community.

Perhaps researching holograph theory is relevant, and I believe relevant to this thread.

Holographic Universe, possible proof

So far, Kepler has confirmed 15 new planets using transits, and an additional 1,200 planetary candidates were recently announced.

Craig Hogan, a physicist at Fermilab Centre for Particle Astrophysics in Illinois is convinced that he has found proof in the data of the gravitational wave detector GEO600 of a holographic Universe – and that his ideas could explain mysterious noise in the detector data that has not been explained so far.

gliese581

interplanetary day after tomorrow

dark matter galaxies near solar system....therefore there are more possibilities

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12

It has been recorded since ancient Greece.

The primary proof of it just being shotty light through the atmosphere is the fact taht both images have the same colorations to them. Same distinct clone image.

"parahelios"

"parhelion"

Such names it goes by.

www.gutenberg.org...-296

Jakob Hutter spoke of it too.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Thanks for your post.

I would be on something else right now if it wasn't for people to come forward and say that they witnessed something similar in different part of the world.

It doesn't tell us what it is, but at least we know it's a real phenomenon observe by the naked eye without filter of any sort (windows...)

....but the most important thing right now is to get a translation of that video.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Could we not all try to work out the times of these sightings in various parts of the world and correlate some info.
My theory is that here in the U.K. chemtrail spraying usually starts around lunchtime (12.00 in Jan and 13.00 in Feb), our sunset times are roughly 4.30 in Jan and 5.30 in Feb. You do see the pattern there right? just in time to blot out the afternoon sun and completely hide the sunset. Could this be a coincidence? (I doubt it very much).
It makes sense that if one part of the world witnesses this phenomenon at a certain time then other parts of the world will see it at different times during their day.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by crompton

sounds about right, will keep track of it and see how it plays in the SW.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by crompton

Not busting your chops, truly... I'm hard pressed to think of any orbital mechanics that would allow an object -- from our point-of-view on the Earth in proximity to the sun to be visible from one place on Earth and not on others. I'm no astrophysicist, but I do regularly take photos of sunsets in our very clear air, and have never, even seen anything in addition to the sun.

The only way I can imagine such a thing could happen is if it were within or close to our atmosphere. I'm pretty sure a sizeable object of that magnitude would cause some effects upon the Earth that we could measure, and the object probably wouldn't vanish and reappear with the regularity that threads like this suggest.

As always, I'm here to learn. Not debunking, just asking questions.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Please allow me to express an opinion that although 30 miles off the wall, I believe is possible.

Ok, Im a photographer by profession and I like to think I have a keen eye, notice things and Im knowledgeable about light. In 2008 I posted a thread claiming that in my opinion the sky and atmosphere were diffirent. To this day I think the best I can describe it is as " The sky canopy was too high" .

This led me to seriously research Monasts " Blue Beam" disclosure and IMO there is no doubt that the technology exists that could fool us into iether seeing something that isnt there, or in this case, missing something that is staring us in the face.

So, What I think some are noticing with occurances like this 2 suns video is in fact a glitch in the atmospheric chemical screen that is used to hide what they want hidden.

Another description for those who know about layers in photographic or art software is this.

Imagine you have a layer that consists of an image of the sky, sun, stars AND the object you want hidden.

You create layer 2 that is almost identical but has the object removed. You then change the opacity so that the background layer is completely covered by layer 1. Picture perfect, untill you move the top layer a couple of degrees and hey presto...you have 2 suns. Whatever is hidden is still hidden because it is not on both layers, only the background layer.

I hope you understand my discription. Its the best I can do with a very difficult premis to explain.

Respects to you

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

I was reading 'The Universe in a Nutshell' the other day and was most intrigued with what Stephen Hawking has to say about our theoretical "shadow brane." Are you familiar? Anyhow, he says we would not be able to see our shadow world because light is confined to the branes and would not propagate through the space between the branes. What if this somehow could change? Either through an evolution of our senses/mental processes or through some physical anomaly that would allow for light to travel between the branes? It's fascinating that Mayan and Hopi prophesies elude to a merging of dimensions or worlds, a veil being dissolved...exciting times. Also, I checked youtube and there are a ton of "two sun" videos. Many that I viewed are quite compelling.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Here's a rough translation my aunt just gave me after she saw the video.

Anchorwoman : "blah blah blah alot of people saw the two suns..blah blah blah, here's a witness's interview."
Man : "blah blah blah ...... that's a sign, the alien from outerspace gonna come down soon ... blah blah blah."
Two guys : "this is unreal, I can't believe it."

I'm not kidding.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Nothing new to see here.
Now I'm off to the Cantina for Alien-Jam Night.

=)

How the F would we even orbit, two suns? LOL

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
nobody Chinese came out to translate this video yet?

I am Chinese and although they used a few big vocabulary words, I got the jist of it.

Pretty much they said, it isn't Aliens, it isn't the end of the world. It is basically a visual effect of the Sun.

Also, I would like to clarify that this is not Chinese news, it is Taiwanese news.

You can tell because the writing is in traditional and not simplified and none of the people in the video speak with any Chinese accent/dialects.
edit on 3-3-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

it's a possibility imo.

I have also believed for years the sky doesn't look the same. The sun is way whiter and brighter or, at times like the two suns I seen, was able to be looked at directly. When I tried looking for the same thing, months afterwards, there would be unusual long term clouded skies, major chemtrailing or the sun just wasn't visible.

Added to this that the weather is nothing like it used to be, seasons, predictability etc, trees started to bud in january after months of sub or almost zero temps, and for the SW for this happening a few times a year, every winter for a few years is unheard of, as well as the major flooding that hit this area and the lack of real summer.

Anyhow, there is sooo much going on and plenty of people reporting things being altered or not as they were, it is no surprise that conspiracy websites appear and people round the world are talking about it, media included.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by thinkingthing

another possibility imo.

There is always more than meets the eye and science is evolving towards dimensions which religion and ancients based their existence on for thousands of years, there has to be truth to it imo.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

The last part of the Chinese text in the video says "End of the World".

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by argentus

I fully understand where you are coming from. I should have added that perhaps in certain countries the "object" would be as high in the sky as the Sun and therefore obliterated from view by the brightness of the Sun and only be visible in certain countries at certain times of the day due to the angles involved.
Just my very layman's way of looking at things.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I've heard about this and it could also explain another phenomenon that has been talked about on ATS.

I don't remember what was the name of the thread but it had to do we people seeing all the stars moving at the same time, as if the earth was moved rapidly and space looked like it was moving away.

Another thing that had different witnesses.

So what if the chemtrail screen is not to hide anything but simply create massive panic, raise fear so we can actually create what we fear.

A false flag attack by an outsider bigger than terrorism that will unite everyone...in a NWO....

This is another subject, but if you know about the agenda of the world leader, anything "fake" is possible.
Seems like they are trying so hard to freak people out with real and fake event. (H1N1, Bug of 2000, 911, 2012...)

And this is the time where people are waking up so they will throw at us everything they have. This 2 suns could very well be a "test" or literal part of it.

(see David Icke, Bluebeam Project, Holographic Universe, FEMA camp, RFID chip)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Read just the first page, but looks like an optical illusion or somesuch.
I'm no expert though, just my thoughts.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I would like to point out to those using Astro physics and GM and logic to deduce this to a hoax or an illusion. I would like to remind all of you that when you use those sciences to try and make others look like idiots, you have to remember that the "sciences" you are using are pretty new to humanity and still has the possibility of being completely wrong. There is no guarantee that you are right, or that things can be explained by a science. A science thats still in itself, being explained. Im just asking that you be humble to the fact that you may be completely wrong. And understand that science is not perfect.

I myself, and my 9 yr old daughter has seen this, yet, I haven't heard and explanation for how an illusion is possible for me to see what I saw. Not to mention my daughter out of the blue just pointing it out to me and her mother, who also took note of it. Mind you, neither of them had ever heard anything of it before, but they're pretty certain of what they say. Just as I am. The daughter also said that a child at her school had mentioned that he saw it as well. Different days even.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
There is no way these two suns could just be an illusion. It MUST be Nibiru, evidence of a holographic universe, evidence that aliens are invading, a top secret haarp project, or chemtrails. It cannot be an illusion, but rather it must be one, or a combination, of the things I mentioned. The reason not many people saw it, is because very few people ever look at the sun, we are told since birth to never look at the sun. This could even be a sign of the return of Jesus, wowzor! How could there be an illusion like this? I don't understand basic physics therefore it must be nibiru or something else of the sorts. It could be a hoax, but I don't think so. I do know that there is NO WAY it is an optical illusion. I don't even think such things as optical illusions exist. Just something psychologists made up to trick us into falling for this holographic universe ruled by the annunaki. It's the only explanation that makes any sense to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join