Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Second Sun on China MSM Today 3/2/2011

page: 5
77
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Sky watcher
 


Here is the thing: This phenomenom is happening in the Guavalin(Sp?) Pavillion why is it that they are the only ones seeing this second sun? Also I noticed 2 different videos. In one they are saying its magic "day" reflection, in the other they are saying its due to Climate change. So basically it changed from special "day" phenomenom to effect due to climate change...so are they still seeing the second sun???
Note original photo of second sun dates back to the 25th of Febuary...and we are just now getting the news.
Also its been extremely muggy here in my area...cloudy. I now the suns there I just don't see it. Is anyone else having this problem?




posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I would just like to say that we should all be very skeptical about what we see in the sky in the upcoming months. There very likely is holographic weaponry in place that is powered by satellites. My point is that you could see Jesus in the sky soon and it could be the Vatican trying to position themselves if you know what I mean. Do I think these videos and images are real? Yes I do, I'm not sure if they are simply illusions though. I'm just pointing out the other possibilities.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Neopan100
 


When i failed to catch it on film the first time,i found that vid had just been added to utube.
Theres some good ones tho you have to sort out lens flare and sundogs etc.

It is not a reflection off glass as i went outside and drank my coffee while watching it.
Pollution haha, rising in the eastern quadrant from Gipplsland Victoria,all farms here till ya hit the ocean.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
The place where this was seen from is from Penghu Islands Taiwan. They reported it on national TV station CTV which is government owned. Apparently they had a photographer analyze the videos an images and told people that it was because of the tilted lenses (refraction) in the camera. Other experts said it was because of the light hitting particles hitting the clouds.

Here's another link from the CTV report
www.youtube.com...=46



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
After reading this thread I had to go outside and check out the sun. I couldn't get a good look because A: it seems much brighter than usual, and B: theres a massive chem trail blocking it. Coincidence? Probably.

Also, couldn't this be something behind the sun? The objects light could be greatly distorted by the suns gravity, making it seem much larger than it actually is? Just a theory.
edit on 3/3/2011 by goochball because: blah



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


2012hoax.org is a hoax in itself,a debunkers equivalent of Marshall masters site.Only one person from the site will put her credentials next to her name,Why dont the rest? Because they are all amateur.Scientists always put their names to any claims made.So we are left with opinions and pseudo science,from both sides.
If someone is going to explain to me what it is, i want credentials,other than that everything else is just opinion.
NASA is a joke,its a shopfront,the only truth they tell are lies.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12
reply to post by Pauligirl
 


2012hoax.org is a hoax in itself,a debunkers equivalent of Marshall masters site.Only one person from the site will put her credentials next to her name,Why dont the rest? Because they are all amateur.Scientists always put their names to any claims made.So we are left with opinions and pseudo science,from both sides.
If someone is going to explain to me what it is, i want credentials,other than that everything else is just opinion.
NASA is a joke,its a shopfront,the only truth they tell are lies.




You know...you just made my day...wow.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifeform11

Originally posted by BobAthome
Already covered here on ATS once again this is a hoax,, already decided. Hoax.
Same as Brazillian National T.V broadcast the "Brazil Ufo" has alreaady beeen declared HOAX,, when are these New Stations gonna,, get real? Stop being so guilliable??? please ,,,
Oh Jerusalem Video,, HOAX so don't even bother.


which raises the question, why would the media report a story that is an obvious hoax? why even bother to report something that is just an optical illusion? whats the point? it just makes the media look stupid reporting something so obviously a hoax when they could actually report something real that would actually pass for news.

the only time i remember these types of reports in my country is when the media have no answers and are truly puzzled themselves. so it is a bit worrying there are media outlets out there that cannot tell a hoax from whats real.

but at least your on the ball, fancy a job as a chinese news reporter? you could just decide and declare hoax on each report, job done.

To clarify too all those to whom for the moment that i had "turned sides", lol I was being ,, sacastic

Guess just not very good at it.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
So, couple of questions:

1 - If it was a planet, would it be shiny like this when seen in the light of day or on the contrary should it be a black ball?

2- If it is not a planet, or moon, or brown dwarf...whatever, and it is really a sun emitting it's own light, how far is it?

My opinion is that it can't be that close to the original sun. So is it smaller and closer, or bigger and further?

3- Where is it coming from?
4- Why people are seeing it now?
5- Why is it seen only in some part of the world, when the original sun is seen by all everyday?
6- Could chemtrails be a sort of shield? Not only to hide it but protect us from radiation?


That's it for now.... will keep watching. If this is not a hoax/explainable phenomenon - the world will literally never be the same.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER
So, couple of questions:

1 - If it was a planet, would it be shiny like this when seen in the light of day or on the contrary should it be a black ball?

2- If it is not a planet, or moon, or brown dwarf...whatever, and it is really a sun emitting it's own light, how far is it?

My opinion is that it can't be that close to the original sun. So is it smaller and closer, or bigger and further?

3- Where is it coming from?
4- Why people are seeing it now?
5- Why is it seen only in some part of the world, when the original sun is seen by all everyday?
6- Could chemtrails be a sort of shield? Not only to hide it but protect us from radiation?


That's it for now.... will keep watching. If this is not a hoax/explainable phenomenon - the world will literally never be the same.


If it were a planet, it would have to be between the Earth and Sun because no planets is so large that it could be as large as the sun and on the opposite side of it. That means it should be dark on the side that faces Earth. This is obviously not dark, so it's not a planet.

If it were a star on the opposite side of the sun, it would be gravitationally opposing the sun and would be throwing the entire solar system into chaos.

Obviously, it's neither of those. Because it's an atmospheric illusion.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime
 


HaHa show me where you get your information from.

Show me which atmospheric optic it is.

Show me examples from 10,20 and 50 years ago.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by iceblue20-12
 


Read this

I have no proof that it's an atmospheric illusion, but I have the upperhand as far as logic and simplicity. What's more likely, simple double reflection or interdimensional alien ships?



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime
 





Obviously, it's neither of those. Because it's an atmospheric illusion.


Would love to believe you, but I need more proofs.
I know enough about cameras to tell you that this one is not a flare. Some of the videos on youtube are nothing more than that. Optical illusion done by the lens, but this one is something else.

It has to be a natural illusion that has been caught by the camera instead of creating it.

I have seen enormous halo around the moon when the conditions are right and other similar stuff - but something as clear as 2 suns....never.

One thing that bug me is the limited amount of info. Seems that there's only that video about it, when that thing should be all over the world.

Obviously mainstream media has it's way of hiding the truth, but the fact is that the video is from a mainstream media source.

And, so....so many many many people would have filmed it and would be talking about it. I don;t care about the lies about war and politics that the media feed us - If there was a second sun - Jo nobody would talk about it with his neighbors. It would spread faster than 911. You see, you can lie about what or how 911 happened, but you cannot argue that it didn't happen. Everyone saw it.

It's kinda of my point. If everyone see it, it wont matter what it is....it is still there.....



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER
 


Allow me to direct you to the post above yours.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime
 




What's more likely, simple double reflection or interdimensional alien ships?


But this is not about logic....it's about truth.

The more likely does not equal the truth.

And as far as Im concern, there's more report of people seeing alien spaceships than people seeing 2 suns....



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMSEEKER
 


Did you read my post I linked to?



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by iceblue20-12
 


Read this

I have no proof that it's an atmospheric illusion, but I have the upperhand as far as logic and simplicity. What's more likely, simple double reflection or interdimensional alien ships?



Well your far from an astrophysicist,which makes your opinion worth no more than anyone elses no matter how much logic you claim to have.

If anyone is going to debunk this they will have to do a far greater job than this.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime
 





Allow me to direct you to the post above yours.


Thanks - it's interesting and sounds logical, but I'll have to wait for more on this before I can make up my mind.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by IAMSEEKER
reply to post by CLPrime
 




What's more likely, simple double reflection or interdimensional alien ships?


But this is not about logic....it's about truth.

The more likely does not equal the truth.

And as far as Im concern, there's more report of people seeing alien spaceships than people seeing 2 suns....



But when 1 person sees 2 suns and 500 million people don't - yet should. Who do you believe?


It could be a rare mirage, but most likely a refraction due to looking through a _ The fact no-one else saw it proves that it was not a physical event (even a mirage would have been witnessed by many people even if ony visible from a specific location)


Edit: I should make it clear that 500 million people is just a turn of phrase. If this was a real physical body, several billion people all over the word would have seen it.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Essan because: added comment



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iceblue20-12

Originally posted by CLPrime
reply to post by iceblue20-12
 


Read this

I have no proof that it's an atmospheric illusion, but I have the upperhand as far as logic and simplicity. What's more likely, simple double reflection or interdimensional alien ships?



Well your far from an astrophysicist,which makes your opinion worth no more than anyone elses no matter how much logic you claim to have.

If anyone is going to debunk this they will have to do a far greater job than this.


I would love to see why my explanation is less likely that the others.

And, I may not be a professional astrophysicist, but physics is my focus in university, and I am well-versed in optics, QM, astrophysics, and cosmology. Don't take my lack of a degree (at the moment) for a lack of expertise.
edit on 3-3-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)
edit on 3-3-2011 by CLPrime because: (no reason given)





new topics

top topics



 
77
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

log in

join