Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Second Sun on China MSM Today 3/2/2011

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
What gets me is why hasn't this "optical illusion" been seen before. Why only in the last year or so. There should be records of this "optical illusion" dating back for hundreds is not thousands of years. Not saying it is not some kind of optical illusion but why has it not been seen it the past. If it has I can not find any thing about it.
I do not have a clue what it is but it is freaky looking to say the least.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Did anyone find it yet?

Taiwanese say don't worry

yea ttv or taiwan television news
edit on 2-3-2011 by packinupngoin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Could something with the atmosphere and HAARP!
It was clear sunny day and I just saw 1 sun.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It seems so far to be seen pretty randomly.

Inter-planetary false flag attack ???? Targeted areas trying to freak people out????
Battle of LA etraordinary promotion????

If it really were a second sun wouldn't it be seen everywhere???

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Already covered here on ATS once again this is a hoax,, already decided. Hoax.
Same as Brazillian National T.V broadcast the "Brazil Ufo" has alreaady beeen declared HOAX,, when are these New Stations gonna,, get real? Stop being so guilliable??? please ,,,
Oh Jerusalem Video,, HOAX so don't even bother.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

How do you explain the many posters who have seen with there own eyes the same thing? do you believe everything your told? its a hoax they say so you say " its a hoax"! be your own person eh

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Well,go check out the lastest pic of the magnoshphere
www2.nict.go.jp...

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

Not saying this isn't a hoax, because that is a plausible conclusion. however, if your saying you KNOW it's a hoax then provide some info on HOW you know.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I encourage you all to look up in the sky and report back how many suns you see.

Explanation: Nahhhh! Don't do that! You'll go blind if its one sun and doubly blind if its two!

Personal Disclosure: 3 blind mice 3 blind mice...see how the run!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
i cant watch that video... frickin dial up...

but has anyone noticed this? The sun for the last month and a half has been super bright... brightest i ever noticed it... anyone else?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I actually have a translation for those of you who are interested.

And I quote....

"This is all perfectly normal! Nothing to see here, Move along,.......Move along!
These are not the droids you're looking for!!!
Go shopping! Buy lots of stuff!
Obey, Conform, Spend, Consume!!!!!"

This is a rough translation but I think you'll get the point.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Screwed because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

People call this a flare or Sun dog but these images are far from it. It's a mirror image of our Sun. Sun Dog's are nothing but ice crystals that reflect light right? How could a Sun dog in all of it's chaos of expanding particles conform to the shape of a circle to give us that mirror image of the Sun. I don't think it can. If anything this only shows something in the atmosphere is apparently missing allowing a silhouette of the Sun instead of reflecting it's light back into space.

Edit: Or the wrong camera angel.
edit on 3-3-2011 by ResearchMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

The sun has 11 year cycles of activity. Here is the most current in terms of Sun spots.

"Spotless Days
Current Stretch: 0 days
2011 total: 1 day (2%)
2010 total: 51 days (14%)
2009 total: 260 days (71%)
Since 2004: 820 days
Typical Solar Min: 486 days
Updated 02 Mar 2011"

Yes the Sun is brighter because it is becoming more active. This summer will be hard and it will only get worse.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Is it possible that we see the moon and the sun together: one seems a little smaller and more white?
Strange video, could be a hoax as well, anybody speaks Chinese?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
I'm not a native Chinese speaker but the three explanations proposed were, either it's an atmospheric optical illusion; something to do with extraterrestrials ; or could be the sign of some arrival by ?.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahamarlin
Is it possible that we see the moon and the sun together: one seems a little smaller and more white?
Strange video, could be a hoax as well, anybody speaks Chinese?

No. We would then have a partial solar eclipse. The Moon passes in front of the Sun, so it would very clearly block the Sun light...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

Hi hardamber,

Nope don't know a lick of Chinese. Wish I did.

What is that thing? Well in case it's Nemesis I thought I'd post this diagram for an eye-opener. I wonder, because Nem is claimed to be located in a lighted area in the Cosmos, that might be why it's tough to see from Earth sometimes?

And, if it is the blue and red kachina of the Hopi prophecy, then how come we don't see the blue and the red colors all the time? Does anyone know?

Spanish Astronomers Claim Dwarf Sun Beyond Pluto

Just thinking again.

edit on 3-3-2011 by Antoniastar because: I don't have anything else to do.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
the price of chemtrailing went skyrocketing after the turmoil in the Middle East...dont expect they have the funds to cover the whole planet

seriously...y i cant see that too if it was real???
and as another poster said..it cannot be so close to our Sun..so if this thing is real (which I seriously doubt) it has to be much larger than our sun if its further away or much smaller but closer to us..which is certainly not the case

my 4c since i did few line yey!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
The following video was taken in Devon UK at sunset,i observed the same thing but in the sunrise here in vic Australia.
I have seen it twice since.Thru a welding mask during the afternoon,and pointed it out to my wife at sunset very recently.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
IMo that doesn't look like another sun. More like the sun reflecting on a planet. If so, the planet must be huge, and how did it suddenly get so close to the sun. Where is it now? and how did it sneak up like that? What is going on.
I think our skies are being manipulated, I dont think what we are seeing is real. Sometimes I think the veil slips and we can see what is really there. How are tptb doing this? some advanced tech for sure. Probably alien tech, which means the aliens are most likely complicit in this cover up.

The question is why? what have they planned for us?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join