It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Sun on China MSM Today 3/2/2011

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Come on someone must now chinese or whatever language they are speaking. It is very mad looking site. I hope someone debunks this soon, cos if its true we are shagged.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Whats just as weird as the 2 suns is that apart from this thread and the youtube video there is absolutely zero mention of it on the net or through any other site..they show whats called a sun dog caused by ice crystals but this is clearly nothing like what we are seeing. why is this being ignored? im wondering if that news show is similar to the onion over here, really need that chinese translator or someone with knowledge of chinese shows.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hardamber

told you so all along...
humans...
p.s. : wait a little longer and everybody will see it clearly
THAT IS , IF WE WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT THROUGH ALL THAT CHEMTRAIL SPRAYING !
aluminum , barium , strontium and who knows what we are beeing sprayed LIKE BUGS...

edit on 3-3-2011 by leaualorin because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I encourage you all to look up in the sky and report back how many suns you see.

I can't see any suns here! Maybe the Chinese have pinched the British sun

But seriously, threads like this do make you wonder about the intelligence of some folk.

(btw although optical illusions do occur, I'm guessing the footage was taken through a window ......)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
well I don't know if it's "real" or not but it certainly is cool! I'm in Ohio and just looked out my window and the sun is rising and well, there's only one that I can see. Figures! I never get to see anything cool! I'm thinking it's either one of those sundog things or a reflection of some sorts but honestly I have no clue cause I'm not all scientific and stuff. I'm just a regular gal who likes reading about wild and unusual stuff so hey people post more links!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
It's not a sundog - these are always some distance from the Sun and do not form near perfect circles. They look like this:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c2e21caacc00.jpg[/atsimg]

All the footage shows is normal refraction due to looking through a double glazed window. Go out side (or open the window) and guess what?
This also explains why five hundred million other people didn't see and report the same phenomena at the same time

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

But, I wish I spoke or understood Chinese cause I could have sworn some of those "witnesses" on the news report were standing looking at it from outside...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Pictures speak louder than words.

edit- you have to wade through soooo much unrelated twaddle to get to these vids. And there are more. Allegedly you can only see it at sun up, or sun down. But people can see it wit the naked eye (apparently) Unfortunatly, I can't verify this, as every sun up/sun down where i am is cloaked in clouds. Has been for the past month or 2. keep an open mind, and get ready to meet your maker

edit on 3/3/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
I believe what you are seeing is often refered to as Nibiru/PlanetX/The Tenth Planet.

I am lead to believe The Tenth Planet is almost directly opposite the earth in the same orbit as earth and is not inhabited.

For some reason I think the tenth planet is not quite directly opposite the earth at this time due to our galaxy lining up with the centre of the universe.

Due to the lining up of our galaxy with the centre of the universe, It is causing a lot more gravitational effects on planet earth, causing extreeme weather and natural events such as the techtonic plates moving.

oh yes and global warming

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Acidtastic

Those are REALLY interesting videos in the one the "second sun" looks smaller than the "real" sun and more perfectly round. I'm wondering why it is only seen at sunrise and sunset though? I mean if there was another heavenly body up there near our sun shining like that wouldn't we see it all the time and not only in the morning or evening? I watched the sunrise this morning here in Ohio and there is a little broken cloud cover, not much at all and all I've seen is one measly ole sun just like always... I am going to watch sunset tonight though and see if it looks normal. This definitely got my curiosity up but I don't believe in the whole Nibiru, Annunaki stuff at all. I'm just fascinated by weird stuff!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Translation-
She says, "Tonight's headline story, we have a video given to us today, by a man who claims he saw and filmed 2 suns this afternoon." Male anchor man says, "The sun appears to be reflected in the clouds to cause an optical illusion, but the man who took this video insists he was seeing two suns." Man interviewed, "I know this sounds absurd, but I when I was filming my family, I saw two suns among the clouds and filmed it. I do not know how else to explain it."

And apparently this video is from 2008

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undiscoveredsoul

naah I'm also rather skeptical about the whole planet x/nibiru theory. But these videos are unlike any other videos that have been posted of venus or camera anomolies from filmingthe sun. I guess I'll have to wait until a clear day in my part of the UK. I'm out with my dogs and sun rise and sunset, every day (more or less) and I've not seen it, but it's been cloudy for the past month or so, like I said. I;ll have to wait until a clear day to see if I can see something.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Thanks for the translation!

I have been trying to look at the sun each morning and evening, but it is either cloudy or there are contrails (cough) everywhere blocking my view.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Acidtastic

naah I'm also rather skeptical about the whole planet x/nibiru theory. But these videos are unlike any other videos that have been posted of venus or camera anomolies from filmingthe sun. I guess I'll have to wait until a clear day in my part of the UK. I'm out with my dogs and sun rise and sunset, every day (more or less) and I've not seen it, but it's been cloudy for the past month or so, like I said. I;ll have to wait until a clear day to see if I can see something.

i figure if the whole Nibiru thing turns out to be real, aint much I can do about it anyway right? But, I'm not gonna sit around worrying my life away about it. I'm looking forward to watching for this anomaly here myself! I think it would be AWESOME to see some kind of historic astronomical event with my own eyes ya know? And even if its a common optical illusion STILL would be wicked cool to see for myself!

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Got to agree with you, it'd be grand to see it with my own eyes, even it is just some kind of mirage phenomina. And if it is real, then que sera, what ever will be will be. I'm at peace with my maker already. I know life is more like a dream, and death is in reality, the real bit of our lives. So I'm not bothered either way. We come, we go, we laugh, we cry, we party. And if this thing is real, then what a party it'll be!!
edit on 3/3/2011 by Acidtastic because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   
www.2012hoax.org...
Questions to ask when you see this type of video.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by EvolEric

yes i have noticed and have said it on numerous occasions to my girlfriend, but i always assumed it was because of the sun starting to go through an active period. i assumed that because of all the talk about fears of solar activity possibly causing the electric grind to go into melt down.

to others saying look up and see how many suns you see, i would if it was not so gray and cloudy, been like it for days. i cannot wait for a break in the clouds, you know, just to be sure it is nothing to worry about.
edit on 3-3-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Tatooine sunset !!

love it
hope its not a bad sign

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Honestly, I want the sun to heat up a notch. It's been 20 - 30 C' colder than usual most this winter where I live. And when it's that much cooler than average it means it is minus snipping cold out! Average where I live is -1 C' and it its going to be well below -20's with the wind chill of -30's. No end in sight either! Right now, 2 suns would be a welcoming sign.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
SOHO is all I can say. There are some very large items near the sun, bigger than earth objects. They usually get censor blocks put on them.

From the thread:
WTF SOHO?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df1f57a3d8d1.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 3-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join