It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second Sun on China MSM Today 3/2/2011

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Looks exactly like tatooine from star wars:

tokyotatooine.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
I have powerful spotting binoculars that I have taped solar filter mylars to the lens of, and everyday around 12:00 I have been watching sunspot 1164 as it rotates into view this week.

The illusion of the two suns is an atmospheric optical effect.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
My latest thought on this video, following a hint from a previous poster, is this phenomenon is earthshine on the moon (visible because of the unique lighting conditions).
Just looking in Stellarium (good open source application for anyone interested) at sunrise and sunset the moon is in a prime position to give an impression of two suns, given the moon and sun look identical in size (most of the time) as viewed from earth;

edit : scroll the image across

Hence the reason Total Solar eclipses work so well when you're in the umbra.
edit on 3-3-2011 by digitalf because: picture

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
SECOND SUN 'Nibiru' on China MSM television!(including Translation) March 2, 2011
the truth behind the scenes | March 4, 2011 at 12:11 am | Categories: Mysteries | URL: wp.me...

SECOND SUN 'Nibiru' on China MSM television!(including Translation) March 2, 2011

Translation: She says, "Tonight's headline story, we have a video given to us today, by a man who claims he saw and filmed 2 suns this afternoon." Male anchor man says, "The sun appears to be reflected in the clouds to cause an optical illusion, but the man who took this video insists he was seeing two suns." Man interviewed, "I know this sounds absurd, but I when I was filming my family, I saw two suns among the clouds and filmed it. I do not know how else to explain it."

watch?v=MJkurPs9smA&w=500&h=320

Video source and author: dutchsinse (youtube)

Chinese TV Shows Planet X on TV and More ( click link )

www.ufodigest.com...

Dark Planetary Object Update

If you are still on the fence about Planet X, this footage from NASA's Stereo H1 behind camera is very convincing.

watch?v=EwqLoKhaesc&w=500&h=320

If you watch this video, this could explain why it looks like a dark star... (this is also a genuine NASA image)
www.youtube.com...

If you look at my video on Nov 30, 2010 - Planet X Update (Two Objects). I spotted it back then starting at (1min 53sec), but I dismissed it as just another anomaly. www.youtube.com...

Also, if you look really close at the dark object, you can see something orbiting in front of it !! And this could be one of the many planets that orbit Nemesis and possibly, Nibiru!

Getting WISE About Nemesis
astrobiology.nasa.gov...
Is our Sun part of a binary star system? An unseen companion star, nicknamed "Nemesis," may be sending comets towards Earth. Throughout history, such impacts could have had a profound effect on the evolution of the biosphere by causing regular mass extinctions. If Nemesis exists, NASA's new WISE telescope should be able to spot it.

NASA Stereo Images (for Jan 10, 2011) can be found here...
stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

The positions of Stereo A and B can be found here...
stereo-ssc.nascom.nasa.gov...

AN invisible star responsible for the extinction of dinosaurs may be circling the Sun and causing comets to bombard the Earth, scientists said.

The brown dwarf -- up to five times the size of Jupiter -- could be to blame for mass extinctions that occur here every 26 million years.

The star -- nicknamed Nemesis by NASA scientists -- would be invisible as it only emits infrared light and is incredibly distant. Nemesis is believed to orbit our solar system at 25,000 times the distance of the Earth to the Sun. As it spins through the galaxy, its gravitational pull drags icy bodies out of the Oort Cloud -- a vast sphere of rock and dust twice as far away as Nemesis. These "snowballs" are thrown towards Earth as comets, causing devastation similar to the asteroid that wiped out the dinosaurs 65 million years ago.

NASA has already confirmed that a large pull is being asserted on our planets outside of Pluto's orbit. This video explains this...
www.planetxvideo.com...
Jason Martell does a thorough job of linking Planet X to Zecharia Sitchin's Nibiru. In his interview, Jason discusses the ways information is being leeked out in the media regarding Planet X and touches on the ancient Sumerian data, comparing it to current data

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser
edit on 3-3-2011 by cyberghosts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by cyberghosts

edit on 3-3-2011 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Okay I wouldn't be terribly surprised to find out there is a brown dwarf star lurking about that we can only recently begin to detect. there is even a little evidence it is possible. But then to go and say this is Nemesis / Nibiru and thats what we're seeing in this video is a huge stretch.

I think several posters have done a good job of pointing out the likelihood this is simply a trick of light reflection. If the exact same effect can be created looking at a flashlight through a double pane window (Which it can go ahead and try it) then it makes sense that atmospheric conditions with reflective ice crystals could do the same thing with perfect conditions.

I've seen about the same amount of evidence Santa Clause and the Tooth Fairy are responsible for this effect as most of the other theories. Like it or not there is absolutely no concrete evidence Bluebeam / Nibiru / Chemtrails etc are anything more than fantasy. Not that I don't like to entertain the ideas but when a realistic explanation exists why turn to fantasy?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I saw two suns today.
but it was because of high and
low clouds.
And it really looked like two suns,but I know better.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
SOHO is all I can say. There are some very large items near the sun, bigger than earth objects. They usually get censor blocks put on them.

From the thread:
WTF SOHO?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df1f57a3d8d1.jpeg[/atsimg]
edit on 3-3-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

Lordy Wazzat?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by cluckerspud
I encourage you all to look up in the sky and report back how many suns you see.

...but if a story on the interwebs says there are two Suns, then gosh darnit, there must be two Suns, no matter if I only see one, and no matter if nobody else seemed to noticed if there was a second big ball of hot gas in the sky.

I mean this story has at least two things going for it:

1.) It's on the internet, and everyone knows we should believe every story we read on the internet, even if it goes against our personal experiences and observations, and
2.) It's an alternative non-mainstream media story. Alternative non-mainstream media stories are almost always more true simply because they are "alternative and cool". Mainstream and mundane isn't cool enough to be real.

If you put those together, then this is obviously a real event.

edit on 3/3/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Originally posted by alienreality
The woman is talking about the sighting and saying that it is thought to be a weather phenomenon...

Then the man or scientist person is talking and saying it is a very rare sighting of the sun and moon near each other during moonrise and sunset..

thats exactly what i thought

but im sure many will say its the famous Planet X aka Nibiru

edit on 3/3/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

That's so funny, I was sure many will say it's the famous weather phenomenon.

A full moon? that's pretty easy to verify or discredit.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
heck man his show could be the Chinese equilivalent of the Onion

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by trusername

There is no way a full moon would be that close to the Sun. Think about how a full moon is "lit", and the think about how it could be next to the Sun and still look full. The Moon is full when it is 180° on the opposite side of the Earth than the Sun -- when the Moon is said to be in "opposition".

Considering that there are not millions of Chinese who are speaking up about noticing a second glowing orange ball in the sky, I'm going to say this is some odd natural phenomenon, or a fake video.
edit on 3/3/2011 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Sorry, but I just couldn't resist the urge to respond with jokingly harmless sarcasm...

This is all a elaborate promotion by haarp and project blue beam, to what will be the band Pink Floyd's return....

If anyone knows the band's history, the last album created with founding member Roger Waters was "The Final Cut."

The last song in the album "The Final Cut" is called...

"Two Suns in the Sunset"

So just throwing some rhetoric in there for persuading the masses that Pink Floyd is coming back and its a sign... LOL

edit on 3-3-2011 by Kamesan because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Looks kinda like this no?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:50 PM
link   
reply to post by demonseed

glad see we're on the same page here

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Actually this "double sun" has been seen before this year, except you and most of these ignorant posters only read what you want to read. A previous poster who translated the video said that new sources was a story from 2008 which was 3 years ago. Another poster showed a story of a double sun in ancient China sightings.

And for those who think its Nibiru.. that is not even plausible in the slightest bit. Lets play pretend and say Nibiru does exist, even if its 4-5x larger than Jupiter, its still smaller than the Sun, and towards the inner oort cloud, which is dozens of times farther from us than our distance to the sun. Something that far out is so cold and faint not even the sun is going to illuminate it from that distance enough for us to witness it with out own eyes unaided, and it would DEFINITELY not look anywhere the same size of the sun.

This is an optic illusion either through a window or certain type of lens. If the guy wanted to chance cataracts and blindness he most likely would not have seen the same illusion with his naked eye.
edit on 3-3-2011 by LogicMan07 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-3-2011 by LogicMan07 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join