It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Enoch on Extraterrestrials

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawaii50th

8A vision thus appeared to me. 9Behold, in that vision clouds and a mist invited me; agitated stars and flashes of lightning impelled and pressed me forwards, while winds in the vision assisted my flight, accelerating my progress. 10They elevated me aloft to heaven. I proceeded, until I arrived at a wall built with stones of crystal. A vibrating flame (20) surrounded it, which began to strike me with terror. (20) Vibrating flame. Literally, "a tongue of fire" 11Into this vibrating flame I entered; 12And drew nigh to a spacious habitation built also with stones of crystal. Its walls too, as well as pavement, were formed with stones of crystal, and crystal likewise was the ground. Its roof had the appearance of agitated stars and flashes of lightning; and among them were cherubim of fire in a stormy sky. (21) A flame burned around its walls; and its portal blazed with fire. When I entered into this dwelling, it was hot as fire and cold as ice. No trace of delight or of life was there. Terror overwhelmed me, and a fearful shaking seized me.

Yes, excellent. In my view "crystals" and "flames" and "light" and "metals" in ancient texts are a telltale sign of technology (spacecraft, laser, space-stations, engineering).
edit on 4-3-2011 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The GUT
Does that mean that we are on the literal verge of solving our greatest mystery? I think it does.

"As Balducci made clear, "Angels" are beings who are purely spiritual, devoid of bodies, while humans are made up of spirit and matter, but the spiritual part would be at "at a low level". Balducci then made the following provocative statement:It is entirely credible that in the enormous distance between Angels and humans, there could be found some middle stage, that is beings with a body like ours but more elevated spiritually..."

Indeed. Different steps of density and physicality. There have been debates in this thread, arguments even. about whether they are physical or non-physical, but both exists.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

The book of Enoch is speculatively fabricated and not accepted as one of the cannons. It is essentially a fable much like the Satanic Bible, and evil childs storybook.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
The book of Enoch is speculatively fabricated and not accepted as one of the cannons. It is essentially a fable much like the Satanic Bible, and evil childs storybook.

If that were true then Rabbis and Priests throughout the ages would not have read it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Deaf Alien

The Book of Enoch answers several mysteries. The age old question "why didnt the Gods leave evidence of their stay" is answered by the very policy of non-interference.

I am interested as to where you find that in that book.

I could read the book of enoch now and look for it but it's a long read lol.

I guess there's no answer to my question?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:22 AM
link   

I guess there's no answer to my question?

The idea of the Gods not wanting the Watchers to interfere in human affairs but leaving them to their own, the idea that interference is a sin is already contained within quotes of the OP.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by secretstoshadow111
If you were able to engineer an human without this cellular clock, it would end the disease of aging for ever. Science has verified this, and now a text from 1000s of years ago reinforcing it.

"And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of us, to know good and evil: and now, lest he put forth his hand, and take also of the tree of life, and eat, and live for ever:" Gen 3-22

of course He got pissed at us over that knowledge business and tossed us through the Stargate to live in that desolate Desert in what is now Iraq/Iran area...

Giovanni di Paolo, 1445,
Creation of the World & Expulsion from Paradise

Guess he didn't want us figuring out that Genetic code

edit on 4-3-2011 by zorgon because: Gremlins... it HAD to be GREMLINS

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   

The Book of Enoch answers several mysteries. The age old question "why didnt the Gods leave evidence of their stay" is answered by the very policy of non-interference.

Do you see what you said here?

The idea of the Gods not wanting the Watchers to interfere in human affairs but leaving them to their own, the idea that interference is a sin is already contained within quotes of the OP.

That's your opinion. You didn't show me where it said that in that book.

I asked you where it actually said that in the book of enoch and you didn't answer me.

You said that the book answered the question directly but didn't reference it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I asked you where it actually said that in the book of enoch and you didn't answer me.

I dont really have the time to comb through the whole book again. Im going from memory of the whole story. For example there is a part where it says that the Watchers "revealed the eternal secrets which were preserved for heaven, which men were striving to learn" (this is an exact quote). Then there is another part in which the Gods said that intermixing with humans is a sin as they were meant only to be "Watchers".

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Once upon a time a family of aliens decided to go to every planet in the solar system and retrieve every thing they could, from plants animal’s humans and so forth. As this group of aliens decided to take over there new found world, they never ever knew, that there was already another group of aliens, a group of aliens that lived in the caves and in the water system way before man even existed.
=================================================================================
The ark/spaceship had replenished the earth with all races from a lot of other planets, animal’s plants.

4And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

6And it came to pass at the end of forty days, that Noah opened the window of the ark which he had made:

13And it came to pass in the six hundredth and first year, in the first month, the first day of the month, the waters were dried up from off the earth: and Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold, the face of the ground was dry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------
Upon the mountains of Ararat.
Noah opened the window of the ark
Noah removed the covering of the ark, and looked, and, behold,
The face of the ground was dry.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------

After Enoch and the triangle race of aliens started exterminating all dinosaurs and all cave men to start a new breed of life, the reptilian /grays took the cave men into the caves in which they have built an elaborate system that stretches ¾ around the world.

It was the first treason of aliens in the history of there existence, ‘Enoch wasn’t a good alien ‘,he decided to take things into his own ,he wanted this world to himself ,and settled the triangle / ark in the Atlantic ocean, to which the natives made him feel like god,amongst other natrociysty to humans/cave men.
‘CITY OF ATLANTIS’
He set his first foot steps upon the worlds learning process in Sumerian, Egypt, Iran and Iraq.

But the reptilian race was not going so quite, as they waited to the perfect time to destroy the city from Atlantis, they created a flood, that not only flipped the triangle but covered just about the whole world.
That same space ship/Noah’s ark was found in Germany in the 1800s, what the Germans found inside that triangle changed history, not only in science, rocketry, computers, and physics. Amongst other out of this world thought of creation and imagination into the existence of man.

This is the story on why the pyramid was built.
This is the story of what Atlantis was.
This is the story of why the flying triangle/pyramid is respected on the dollar bill.
This is why Germany was so advanced.
The same cave men that went deep in the caves with the reptilian race of aliens, are your today’s ‘big foot ‘.
So next time you here a story of an alien and a big giant man with a lot of hair …believe it, they have evolved and are now allied with the reptilians.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Immortalgemini527 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Yes. On many subjects I do not know all about. Indeed I cannot claim to know everything here either. But what I do know of I speak of. And that, you have not yet shown to be wrong.

So we have a mutual agreement then? Because I can say the same thing.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

So you are saying that, in eden we lived for ever. However after we had taken fruit from the tree, and became aware of the nature of things. ET or god had thrown us from utopia and given us a cellular clock(aging), as a consequence for our misbehavior? If this we proven correct I would not be able to see god as anything else but a man. An extraterrestrial man who is subject to the same emotions,and reasoning as normal man. Because I could not see how a super intelligent all knowing entity would resort in punishment. It also means that this god would not be able to see into the future, or know that every choice that is made is correct.

Although we have not reached the point in manipulating DNA, where we could know what would happen if we removed cellular clock. Your can look at this picture though and see that it will only take time for that to happen. We have already reached the point of creating synthetic life.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
No offense but I think I`ll pass on watching 17 videos now. I love succint information...summaries.

Sometimes it takes reading or watching through a whole lot of information in order to get any idea of what this or that could be. So far the evidence points to the fall of angels, and the genetic cross breeding. It also points to entities that come through some kind of portal and manifest themselves to what a lot of folks consider alien technology, and in a way it is alien, alien to us, because we don't understand what it is, and how it's made and how it functions. We are stuck in this physical world and the physics of how our reality works. Scientist do know that the laws of physics don't always apply, and that there is at least ten dimensions. So the question is, are these dimensional beings, I think so, and therefore we have angels with a lot of knowledge that goes beyond our comprehension.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by The GUT
And silly you, angels don't have wings--they're like space critters, only more intelligent.

Well I know that but didn't want to confuse the issue

So did anyone find the reference to his space trip yet or do I gotz to do it?

Somehow these comments reminded me of a situation in the book of Daniel. You guys were talking about angels having to use space ships or something. Since Daniel has similar wording to Enoch I thought this passage was of interest about angelic flight.

Daniel 10:12-14

Then he (the angel Gabriel) continued, “Do not be afraid, Daniel. Since the first day that you set your mind to gain understanding and to humble yourself before your God, your words were heard, and I have come in response to them. But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come.”

www.biblegateway.com...

It appears that Gabriel sent out a distress call 21 days prior to receiving help. If the radio communication reached Michael instantly when Gabriel sent it, then it took Michael 21 days to reach earth. You would think interdimensional angelic beings could be anywhere at any instant of time but here it took 21 days of travel to get to earth from some outer space location.

They say the writer of the book of Enoch was really inspired by the writings of Daniel. What if Daniel was an avid reader of the book of Enoch and that is why his writings sound like the book of Enoch.

Now I have come to explain to you what will happen to your people in the future, for the vision concerns a time yet to come.”

Is that time now?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

Except you have no basis of truth or evidence for yours. Thus making the definite line between belief and actual observable fact.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Chapter LXIV (Richard Laurence 1917)

9. Respecting the moons have they inquired, and they have known that the earth will perish with those who dwell upon it, and that to these there will be no place of refuge for ever.

www.sacred-texts.com...

(I found out sacred-texts.com had two different versions of the book of Enoch. The Richard Laurence 1917 version seems to match the 1883 version.)

This is one place in the book of Enoch that states multiple moons in orbit around earth. However, the Book of the Revolutions of the Luminaries (Chapter LXXI) only mentions one moon. Chapter LXXI could be a prophecy of what the heavens will look like after the Deluge.

I just pondered on the possibility of Mars beening a moon of earth. Luna being the Lesser luminary and Mars being the Greater luminary with the sun originally being diffused light as likened to a florescent light.

After the Deluge it says the sun appears much brighter.

Chapter LXXIX (Richard Laurence 1917)

6. The moon shall change its laws, and not be seen at its proper period. But in those days shall heaven be seen; and barrenness shall take place in the borders of the great chariots in the west. Heaven shall shine more than when illuminated by the orders of light; while many chiefs among the stars of authority shall err, perverting their ways and works.

www.sacred-texts.com...

I have no idea what this passage below means.

and barrenness shall take place in the borders of the great chariots in the west.

Is this something to do with planetary bodies or some famed chariots actually found in the western lands?
Very interesting indeed.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The 'Serpent' gave us knowledge... the other guy got pissed off because he wanted to keep us ingnorant sheep... Sound familiar? So just who was the bad guy? The reptilian or the guy that expects blind worship and absolute obedience?

There is some knowledge which would benefit and some that would counter that benefit, unless the first piece of knowledge is understood fully. And ultimately there is only self knowledge, or experience as its called in some circles.

It would kind of like giving some groups of people a gun that could disintegrate an entire city, and fits in your pocket. What do you think would happen with that knowledge and weapon? What happens when America or Russia gives guns to local tribes in Africa which have never seen a gun before? They use it, to eliminate there competitions and cause chaos in the area, to control the area and people, all the while it just becomes a self serving and repeating dead end street for many, and ultimately more harmful then good.

It's not knowledge that is the problem it's the way that knowledge transforms things, that can be a problem.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!

Since they had sex with humans we must assume that they had bodies, that they were present in physical form

This is a reasonable assumption untill we get exposed to other possibilities. And that is the only way to approach these stories................possibilities.

In other versions, the watchers are psychic entities. These entities act like psychic viruses. They offer the host anything it wants in matters of the mind. The visions in the minds eye of the host are most impressive and he as well as 200 others, agree to have these "superminds" live in their bodies here on earth. Once these "minds" are in (and all were invited by the host's) they then start to use their great intellect to becomes leaders of communities. Their psychic powers have the ability to pass superior intellect thru DNA into thier offspring, and so for ten generations they had "supermen" being born, growing up, and joining the team. All these generations were long lived too.

These beings had a mission. This mission would take a long time to accomplish, but they didn't care, they had all the time in the world. And that is how they worked. They didn't use spaceships. They used an angelic code a "smart" coded sequence that found the smartest, and / or most useful creature in a given star system. They then used those creatures and that planets resources in order to lay claim to it. These concepts are the inspiration for the creatures called Yith, which are found in a few grimoires.

They are just stories, but just the ideas are disturbing. Imagine mind viruses taking over generation after generation of bodies so that they can build stuff on planets in distant star systems, and do...............whatever.

A very effective way of traveling and building and transforming any planet or alien creatures on said planet, were the original ships or pods would land on. All you would need if you think about it, is a couple of ships with some sort of self replicating nanomachines or and a main controller or controller's, which can communicate long distances even among galaxies over time with were they originally came from, then send these things out into the planetary systems which can harbor the life your looking for, then find the most advanced creatures or the creatures with the most potential and upgrade it both on a nano level by changing its dna slowly and over time its brain and then it's mind to be able to hold more advanced concepts and realities.

And slowly change these creatures into what you would want them to be like for whatever reasons like you said, by the long process of trial and error. And a mind virus is just a paten of thought, a meme, we are communicate right now on this thread by a pattern of thought and mind concepts, which allows us to understand higher concepts that our cavemen ancestors would not even have been able to imagine or grasp, but they to in there respective times, were just mind viruses and patterns of thoughts, attached to bodies in there environment. So it's like teraforming a whole planet and even creatures, through the use of the very creatures living on the planet, it's something that a really advanced race or beings would be capable of doing, and without direct intervention by them physically.

Then when they accomplish whatever they wanted or brought the planet to whatever state they deem necessary, pack up and take off, and repeat the process somewhere else. A very effective way of seeding the cosmos, for whatever purpose's. Kind of answers the question of why we are always building stuff up only to tear it down, only to build something else up that is designed to be torn down in a couple of years anyways, and our fascination with other planets and space. Rinse and repeat on the ladder of evolution, derived from the original evolved entities. The truman show indeed.
Maybe there watching from the moon, those sneaky men on the moon.

They are just stories, but just the ideas are disturbing.

Really disturbing because in some far flung future of humankind, with the advent of more knowledge and technology, these things begin to be more and more plausible, then just science fiction stories. They turn from stories into something that we think we might be able to do ourselves, given time and the ways of doing such things.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Related current thread: Nephilim in Peru

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating

Originally posted by Komodo
Personally, I do not believe that Demons/Satan are 'the sons of god', here's why...

Here's some ext. text I found to start with.. which have some very good points IMO..

Fair enough. I understand your interpretation of events. Just so you know, I dont view those "Watchers" as "Angels" in the celestial sense anyway, but as physical/humanoid to begin with. I would say there are real angels as in higher-dimensional entities in addition to those physical/embodied beings. My reasoning comes from Hindu and Buddhist scripture by which beings appear in different densities from etheric spirit down to coarse matter.

*looks at Skyfloating with a grin*.. ahh...intresting~! Wow, i never thought of 'angels' was being used by the author in Genesis to describe these otherworldly 'celestial' beings~!

hmmmm....i need to go back and re-read the book of Enoch..

S&F Sky..

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join