It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Book of Enoch on Extraterrestrials

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WENEEDAREVOLUTION
For a very, very interesting take on the whole Enoch/watchers/Nephilim story with evidence from writing from all over the world download the following pdf.

I know M.Tsarion isn't everyones cup of tea but if you check the bibliography, Michael provides a reading list second to none regarding this subject.
edit on 17-3-2011 by WENEEDAREVOLUTION because: messed up the original link!!

Thank you for this. I found a better link that will enable people to directly save the PDF without downloading a program that is unknown.

cloud.decryptedmatrix.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo3

Would love for you to elaborate Komodo3. I have pondered and researched this concluding that there were two distinct blood lines as a result.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:30 PM
link   
one of the last pages of revelations indicates that deities will one day dwell with man.

it seems to be a very important closing point in the overall biblical concept.

posted on Nov, 20 2012 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I was hoping to find it to post here, but there is an old Jewish text that states that God is Ruler over 18,000 plus planets out there.
Another thought, some people seem to think that the guy who caused eve to eat the fruit was the good guy, freeing us from God's evil clutches.
Duh, they put themselves under him and he now owns the planet. The whole revelation thing is the battle to take it back from him.
Sounds like a nice guy to me. Now you know why bad things happen to good people.

posted on Nov, 21 2012 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Duh, they put themselves under him and he now owns the planet. The whole revelation thing is the battle to take it back from him.

I find this interesting, because apparently some believe from a doctrine I believe Revelations, that when the Lord returns mankind will not recognize him and will take up arms against him. The great deceit

They speculate that we will be deceived by man to to bare arms against the return, and they believe that this will be the announcement of aliens invading. However those aliens would be the righteous.

I guess it boils down to who draws first blood, if they do we will be justified, however if we do, which we most likely will...then perhaps we might then know.

Furthermore, I always wondered if there was a galactic war and we are bread as an army, and raised under different beliefs to raise each of us as a separate force to farm from. So we kill each other over religion on earth just to join an army to fight against each other again. Duality sort of but not as much spiritual as galactic.
just a thought

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:05 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

It's kinda bizzare seeing "Nephilim" in Diablo 3: us.battle.net...

In Diablo lore, angels and demons got together and created man, the "Nephalem". These were more powerful than regular humans in physical strength and magic.

Scary how so many things are stolen from ancient texts. But I guess nowadays so many video games and movies are based on or have concepts taken from the past.

posted on Oct, 17 2013 @ 06:48 PM
link   

TrailGator

Originally posted by zazzafrazz
Another great read sky

I have a few issues with Book of Enoch, the main being that it was not written when it was said it was written, it references Old and New testament in it, as well as hostorical and geographical references which were not around when Enoch supposedly was, therefore it must have been written well and truly closer to 2000 years ago.
As an example;
LAND of DAN is referenced at least 1600 years before there was any land of Dan or the nation of Israel ever came into existence, if we are to say the book is "pre flood"
The Book of Enoch is claimed to be the oldest book in the world, yet it is written in a language that fits into possibly 100AD. Hebrew is not a ancient language that would correlate to the claims of when the book was written.

That said, I believe most stories have some grain of historical truth to them. However, there is no geographical evidence for a global flood, which it would quite simply be avalable to us. We can trace back rain fall millions of years by certain methods, so a giant flood would leave behind a defninte imprint.

As for the giants....we have remains going back millions of years of ago or fauna and skeletal remains, where is this giant?
edit on 2-3-2011 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

I had such high hope for this post after the first 2 paragraphs. I was thinking now someone understands.... but then you go into the no evidence of a global flood and can trace back rain fall millions on years... oh well

edit on 3/3/11 by TrailGator because: (no reason given)

The Book of Enoch could have been written well before the flood. It would have been studied and passed on orally through the generations. Noah and his family would have been very familiar with the tale. Had the book been lost in the flood, they would have been able to rewrite the book but update the language to make it easier to understand. Hence the book may appear to be written 100AD but may be thousands of years older.

posted on Nov, 7 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

Quote from the page
www.amazon.com...
The famous book by the Russian scientist! The most amazing study of our Calendar ever published! You will read about something really incredible! For the first time in our history, the Message left by an ancient advanced civilization has been discovered!
The story of the Message begins with the events described in the ancient Book of Enoch. This book was banned, lost and forgotten for a thousand years. The Book of Enoch talks about "Two hundred angels, the children of heaven", who descended to earth. They explained the calendar to Enoch, which he recorded, "but not for this generation, but for a remote one which is for to come". What was hidden in the calendar for future generations? Vladimir Pakhomov has found this information!
Page by page and chapter by chapter, the author takes us through a keen analysis of our ancient calendar to discover the amazing lost history of our race. We are led to understand the intelligence and ingenuity of those who found the means to communicate over the millennia. Vladimir Pakhomov has deciphered this ancient cryptogram and he has called it - "The Message to the Unborn". In this eBook, the author begins to acquaint you with this message that was left to us many thousands of years ago by a civilization much more advanced than ours. This book is the key to our search for an ancient extra terrestrial Intelligence.

Although written to the general public, this book is not light reading.
You can check all these facts without leaving your computer.

posted on Jan, 15 2014 @ 04:37 AM
link   

winterkill
I was hoping to find it to post here, but there is an old Jewish text that states that God is Ruler over 18,000 plus planets out there.

Thats from Jewish Oral Tradition.

Another thought, some people seem to think that the guy who caused eve to eat the fruit was the good guy, freeing us from God's evil clutches.

This is Gnosticism.

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 01:03 AM
link   
Message of the Watchers, Book of Enoch, Calendar
(mathematical analysis)
www.pakhomov.com...
The Message of the Watchers was decrypted!

posted on Mar, 27 2014 @ 07:10 PM
link   

dominorus
(mathematical analysis)
www.pakhomov.com...
The Message of the Watchers was decrypted!

I'm still trying to get my head around this one.....
But it seems quite an interesting find.

posted on Oct, 14 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: lambros56

New pages:
dominorus.majestic64.com...
dominorus.site50.net...

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join