It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim in Peru

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Garcilaso de la Vega, also called El Inca, 1539-1616), was one of the great Spanish chroniclers of the 16th century, author of distinguished works about South America and the spanish conquistadors expeditions.

I found this english translation of an amazing story about giants in Peru. Extracted from his work : "Royal Commentaries of the Incas".

"When these great men or giants had thus made their settlement and dug these wells or cisterns, they destroyed and ate all the supplies they could find in the neighborhood. It is said that one of them ate more than fifty of the natives of the land; and as the supply of food was not sufficient for them to maintain themselves, they caught much fish with nets and gear that they had. They lived in continuous hostility with the natives, because they slew the latter's women in order to have them, and they also slew the men for other reasons. But the Indians were not numerous enough to kill these newcomers who occupied their land and lorded it over them; and although they held great discussions about this, they never dared attack them.

Link : www.reformation.org...

Also From "History of Ancient Peru" - Volume I, Luis E. Valcárcel (from p. 384 to 386) "The giants of Puerto Viejo”.

Like other reporters, Gutiérrez de Santa Clara is concerned with these great giants, as the references obtained from certain old inhabitants of the province of Manta, appeared under the reign of Inca Tupac Yupanqui, ruffling his arrival. They were men of deformed height and greatness, came in very large rafts from the part where the sun sets or the Straits of Magellan, after landing they began to tyrannize the coastal population, killing many Indians and throwing others outside their villages, the natives of Puerto Viejo told the Inca Tupac Yupanqui, The Inca, sent a “Curaca” (kind of authority) together with many other Indian leaders, to speak with the giants, so they can stablish a relationship with a peace settlement, or otherwise The Inca will make war.

edit on 5-3-2011 by Byrd because: Misleading title (no people from the city of Sodom or those with certain sexual practices are mentioned)

edit on 17/9/11 by masqua because: Replaced 'All Caps' in title

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Nice little gem you found there.
thanks for sharing.

I wonder how big they were. Maybe simular to the ones dug up all over the wild west in the late 1800's, and then snuffed away?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Is it possible that they were Norsemen? Vikings? To the natives, they would have seemed like giants, and I understand that they were brutal. Thoughts?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by belowcommonknowledge

Either way, where are the bones?!?!?

I really need bones to believe....

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Hey Khaaaaan! You know it was a bunch of drunken Vikings. The average Peruvian is what? 5 feet tall, and that is now. Back in the day, they might have been even shorter. Glad to see your still fighting the wrath.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

The natives say that our Lord God, unwilling to conceal so wicked a sin, sent them a punishment suited to the beastliness of the crime, and when all the giants were together engaged in this accursed practice there came a fearful fire from heaven to the accompaniment of a great noise, in the midst of which a shining angel appeared holding a sharp, bright sword with which he slew them all at a single stroke, and the fire consumed them leaving only a few bones and skulls,

Just a few bones. We've all seen the odd shaped skulls right?

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
In other segment, of his book mentioned, Luis E. Valcárcel says :

Said to have told the natives that they had left large islands that are in the southern seas to the west, from which they were driven by a large Indian lord was there that was as big as them, that then had sailed many rowing and sailing days and that by reason of a storm they were driven to these shores.

Maybe somebody can help to find out what it means.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

I would have to consider that a real possibility. Unless a bunch of hungry natives of that unique tall African tribe
decided to go berserk one weekend,play basketball with the natives, and then eat them. HooHaa

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So are all those pictures on the internet of giant skeletons being dug up fake? I never received the official memo.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wildmanimal
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

Hey Khaaaaan! You know it was a bunch of drunken Vikings. The average Peruvian is what? 5 feet tall, and that is now. Back in the day, they might have been even shorter. Glad to see your still fighting the wrath.

The average peruvian doesn't belong to the Incas race. Incas were taller, but certainly they conquered other cultures with different characteristics. Real Incas were mostly killed by spanish conquistadors but some escaped to to jungle.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Ancient Giants

Pretty good site on ancient giants. I would need a little more proof though. Anything is possible.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Check this out:
Nevada's Mysterious Cave of the Red-Haired Giants

The Legend
The Paiutes, a Native-American tribe indigenous to parts of Nevada, Utah and Arizona, told early white settlers about their ancestors’ battles with a ferocious race of white, red-haired giants. According to the Paiutes, the giants were already living in the area.

The Paiutes named the giants “Si-Te-Cah” that literally means “tule-eaters.” The tule is a fibrous water plant the giants wove into rafts to escape the Paiutes continuous attacks. They used the rafts to navigate across what remained of Lake Lahontan.

According to the Paiutes, the red-haired giants stood as tall as 12-feet and were a vicious, unapproachable people that killed and ate captured Paiutes as food. [Overestimation is to be expected.]

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Here is more information from Varcarcel, I used Google translate so I apologize for any mistake.

The Giants fought using large stones thrown by hand, with knotty sticks and truncheons which they produced, they did not bring any. Gave island news from many lands have been discovered later.

The Inca, in accordance with the lord of Chimu, were granted land from the tip of Tangarara later called Santa Elena, but she had no water, no firewood, which understood that it was to get rid of them, but dissembled. For deep wells drilled for water on rocks live to reach very good and very cold. They built their houses of straw, made their fields and wood were provided, bringing it away on their rafts. But the result was a new cause of conflict because these giant battered women in natural Manta, entering into trade with them in the absence of their own, they did not. In view of such abuse, the women withdrew and were screened, but then the giants fell into the vice of sodomy. Later emerged that the legend of fire fell from heaven punishment, destroying them.

The writer confirms this story to prove the existence of wells dug in rocks, sand and ashes that were witness to the fire, as well as certain sources of tar that is used by the Spanish to caulk their ships, and finally; Finally, the discovery of skulls and bones "very warp and a grinding of three fingers and five gordor largor." Play the tradition preserved by the people of Chimu Indians about a distant time that two giants lived in the house of the Lord of this valley who "ate them both in a seated more than 20 Indians, who were also" very proud and villains ". Curaca say the command sent. " .

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Pretty good site on ancient giants. I would need a little more proof though. Anything is possible.

You're not going to get much in the way of "proof". Proof gets covered up very quickly when it comes to this topic. Because it doesn't fit the modern scientific paradigm.

But there is evidence out there if a person really wants to do the research. I'm not a big fan of Steve Quayle, but his research into giants is a good place to start.

Seems like I read somewhere that Peru has two giants on display in one of their museums. A king and a queen.
edit on 4-3-2011 by Klassified because: spelling

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Signals

Either way, where are the bones?!?!?

I really need bones to believe....

Here's some bones with flesh on Signal - www.stevequayle.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

Well nobody knows that for sure. It is all speculation and a bunch of grave diggers trying to make a name for themselves. I think the best thing to do would be to leave the bones where they are untouched. But this is how it works: Perform a SatNav ground penetrating density radar of the entire location. Employ Archaeologists as a tool to carefully excavate the site. When they reach the target (Precious Metals,Stones,and historical artifacts) an
immediate halt to excavation occurs. The standard cover story is disseminated. (Cultural,Political,Religious,
Biological,Enviromental) In the meantime, we extract exactly what we were looking for. Then when all is said and done, (the news story is that of solution). The Archaeologists are allowed to proceed, and take credit for the grave they have dug and the few tid bits we have left them to try to piece together for the next decade or two.
So then, while you are trying to figure out the pieces of a puzzle that doesn't fit, and how tall the bipeds were,
we are off at the Waldorf Astoria performing ceremonies with priceless goblets.

But Ah yes, The Incas were taller than that, and The Vikings stole their women. Regards.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

reply to post by Trueman

Well nobody knows that for sure. It is all speculation and a bunch of grave diggers trying to make a name for themselves. I think the best thing to do would be to leave the bones where they are untouched. But this is how it works: Perform a SatNav ground penetrating density radar of the entire location. Employ Archaeologists as a tool to carefully excavate the site. When they reach the target (Precious Metals,Stones,and historical artifacts) an
immediate halt to excavation occurs. The standard cover story is disseminated. (Cultural,Political,Religious,
Biological,Enviromental) In the meantime, we extract exactly what we were looking for. Then when all is said and done, (the news story is that of solution). The Archaeologists are allowed to proceed, and take credit for the grave they have dug and the few tid bits we have left them to try to piece together for the next decade or two.
So then, while you are trying to figure out the pieces of a puzzle that doesn't fit, and how tall the bipeds were,
we are off at the Waldorf Astoria performing ceremonies with priceless goblets.

But Ah yes, The Incas were taller than that, and The Vikings stole their women. Regards.

www.stevequayle.com... Real live Giants Here.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Seekeye2

Unusual Link ,,,Thanks.

Rumour has it that those skulls make incredible punch bowls.

Third Line

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 01:46 AM
link   

reply to post by Seekeye2

Unusual Link ,,,Thanks.

Rumour has it that those skulls make incredible punch bowls.

Third Line

It wasn't a pic of skulls - so perhaps you should take a look.

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 05:36 AM
link   
According to Juan Jose Pacheco Ibarra, Peruvian historian and university professor, we have references to giants in different places of America (north and south). , we have information given by Garcilaso de la Vega about giants in the Andes, but also other writers like Cieza de León, Agustín de Zárate, Pedro Gutierrez de Santa Clara, had mentioned them.

Source : historiadordelperu.blogspot.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join