It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 26
113
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Varemia
 


actually "butt sniffing" isnt that un common in the human genome
The Threatening Scent of Fertile Women



The 21-year-old woman was carefully trained not to flirt with anyone who came into the laboratory over the course of several months. She kept eye contact and conversation to a minimum. She never used makeup or perfume, kept her hair in a simple ponytail, and always wore jeans and a plain T-shirt.




posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by controldiction
Wow what is going on in here. I'll tell you this.....I have had friends, female that started out as strait, had some bad run ins with guys, became lesbians, then could not hack it and went back to guys. Now if they where born lesbians they would not have gone back and forth. They did not consider themselves Bi, just heart broken. So just like everything els, some choose and some have no choice. But why should any one care about others personal lives?Don't we all have bigger fish to fry. We are all struggling with economy, struggling with home, work, kids, and our own daily living hell in this world. Why add to it by wanting to control someone elses is doing or wanting to do! Born gay not born gay.....why should you care!?


Isn't it great you can experiment with sexual gender today without being ostracized by society.

Uh but - - if you have sex with both - you are BI. Come on - "I'm not BI - I just have sex with both genders"?

I support the sliding scale. That there are people further to one side or the other - - - and then some fall in the middle. If you are in the middle you are more likely to swing both ways or experiment with both genders.

However - - every BI I've talked to (or read) - - has a distinct preference of one gender or the other.

So Yeah! Anyone can choose to experiment. It still doesn't change the hard wiring.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Being gay is the in thing right now. Don't knock it till you've tried it...haahaaa. And any strait person here with a teen age or coming to age daughter I have got news for you. They have gay friends and they are curious and they are gonna do it because it is cool now. Better than experimenting with drugs though, don't you agree. haa haa, it is a fad to the non homosexual young kids. So if you do have a child in their teens, stop wasting time arguing with us ATS homos and deal with your up and coming situation.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Us homos are still recruiting ya know.Heck you wont let us fight for yours and our rights in the military so we need your strait kids for our own agenda. haaahaaahaaa

Is that what you wanted to hear. Is that good enough for you to know and finally have a homo admit to it. LOL LOL!



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40
 


Even the word "homophobe" is a perjorative spin to exchange a "moral distinction" with a "fear of." No Bible believing person is afraid of same sex interaction, but rather, would draw a distinction between what is acceptable to God and what is not based upon God's own words.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by controldiction
Being gay is the in thing right now. Don't knock it till you've tried it...haahaaa. And any strait person here with a teen age or coming to age daughter I have got news for you. They have gay friends and they are curious and they are gonna do it because it is cool now. Better than experimenting with drugs though, don't you agree. haa haa, it is a fad to the non homosexual young kids. So if you do have a child in their teens, stop wasting time arguing with us ATS homos and deal with your up and coming situation.

There is truth in what you're saying. Seeing my granddaughter's teenage girl friends all claiming to be gay and happily cuddling each other, I've checked at other local schools and found this is new behaviour that's sprung up over the last few years. No longer are the teenage boys getting easy sex at school, as they had been for ten years or so before this as girls became more and more inclined to do whatever a guy wanted rather than be without a boyfriend. The girls are giving pushy guys the cold shoulder and claiming to only want other girls.

I'm guessing it's a natural reaction to the pendulum having swung too far in one direction, and girls realising this was a way out of the pressure they were feeling.

I'm delighted, and so are most of the teachers. The girls are happier, much more supportive of each other, less distracted in school and the pregnancy rate has gone down.

I'm sure, after they've grown up a bit, the girls will work out whether or not they're really gay. In the meantime, they're keeping safe and developing self-respect.



My granddaughter's friends have printed out a motto:
"Life might suck, but I don't."



edit on 3/3/11 by Kailassa because: I was crossing my i's and dotting my t's.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
There is truth in what you're saying. Seeing my granddaughter's teenage girl friends all claiming to be gay and happily cuddling each other, I've checked at other local schools and found this is new behaviour that's sprung up over the last few years. No longer are the teenage boys getting easy sex at school, as they had been for ten years or so before this as girls became more and more inclined to do whatever a guy wanted rather than be without a boyfriend. The girls are giving pushy guys the cold shoulder and claiming to only want other girls.



I must admit i wasn't aware of this and i find it rather odd. Whether someone is gay or straight has always been something that is felt deep down, that they were born that way. To see it cheapened by fashion is a little sad. Of course i don't criticise someone if they want to experiment or they are simply curious, i would criticise people going along with crowd but in the end it's their choice. However it does damage those who believe it's something you are born rather than a simple choice. I feel it's like giving ammunition to the homophobes.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Yes, it amazed me of how many "lesbian friends my daughter had in high school. And a few of these girls she grew up with since grade school. Out of the 6 only one remains a lesbian. I have 2 friends with lesbian daughters in high school, for them to walk around campus holding hands is the norm. I don't really know what to feel about this subject. As a lesbian I am not sure if I agree or disagree with this new "fad". Kind of makes me sad that i struggled with my sexuality growing up and some of these kids are using it to get back at parents or ex boyfriends or to just be cool. I did not struggle for my rights to have it used as a nonchalant way of life for the time being. But then again it is good that these kids can figure out who they are or are not openly. And it is good for the truly gay kids to be able to go through school not being afraid or having to hide who they are. Makes it just a little bit easier to concentrate on education instead of having to run home after school or avoiding certain kids. Kids have it rough enough in the school system, one less worry I guess is good. IDK



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by controldiction
 


Obvoiusly gay kids being able to actually admit it openly without ridicule is important and i think proof that our society is moving in the right direction. Tv and movies get blamed for many bad things but i honestly believe they have increased acceptance in this area, many of the teen orientated programs now have homosexuals in them and for once they are not portrayed as dangerous or perverts.

However surely being a fashion is playing into the hands of the homophobes who claim it is just a choice to be gay rather than something which appears to be built in from the day the child is in the womb. Maybe this new trend could actually cause future harm towards acceptance, we're seeing a short term gain but a long term problem.

Or i'm being an idiot which i fully admit is possible



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

Originally posted by Kailassa
There is truth in what you're saying. Seeing my granddaughter's teenage girl friends all claiming to be gay and happily cuddling each other, I've checked at other local schools and found this is new behaviour that's sprung up over the last few years. No longer are the teenage boys getting easy sex at school, as they had been for ten years or so before this as girls became more and more inclined to do whatever a guy wanted rather than be without a boyfriend. The girls are giving pushy guys the cold shoulder and claiming to only want other girls.


I must admit i wasn't aware of this and i find it rather odd. Whether someone is gay or straight has always been something that is felt deep down, that they were born that way. To see it cheapened by fashion is a little sad. Of course i don't criticise someone if they want to experiment or they are simply curious, i would criticise people going along with crowd but in the end it's their choice. However it does damage those who believe it's something you are born rather than a simple choice. I feel it's like giving ammunition to the homophobes.

IM, you should have seen the situation in schools before this trend. It was getting so lunchtime sex was common, there was always another girl getting pregnant, and not only the girls, but also the boys, were under immense pressure to have sex. Some schools were much worse than others, and I'm only speaking for government schools. I've no idea whether private schools reflected the same trend.

The girls have chosen this because it enables them to say no to the guys. I doubt many are actually engaging in lesbian sex, but it doesn't matter. Teenage experimentation has always been common. Girls experimenting only with girls are much less likely to get pregnant or contract STDs than girls experimenting with boys.

Anyone thinking that girls cuddling and calling themselves lesbians is proof of sexual identity is just silly. It's got no relevance to whether or not people are innately gay, it's just teenage acting out. Cuddling is not a sexual act, it's an act of warm friendliness. The one group this does affect is the bigots in schools. They can no longer get away with bullying those who are homosexual.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa
IM, you should have seen the situation in schools before this trend. It was getting so lunchtime sex was common, there was always another girl getting pregnant, and not only the girls, but also the boys, were under immense pressure to have sex. Some schools were much worse than others, and I'm only speaking for government schools. I've no idea whether private schools reflected the same trend.


You know i'm only 25 and that's kind of shocking to me. When i was at school there were kids having sex but it was the minority and tbh the girls were usually dating older guys. In fact most of the girls at 15 were able to get into 18 and above night clubs. Pregnancy was actually unheard of in the school i attended, and it was a state school.

Oh and i don't live in a massively posh area, medium size town.


Originally posted by Kailassa
The girls have chosen this because it enables them to say no to the guys. I doubt many are actually engaging in lesbian sex, but it doesn't matter. Teenage experimentation has always been common. Girls experimenting only with girls are much less likely to get pregnant or contract STDs than girls experimenting with boys.


Again this is odd to me, you don't need to turn gay to say no. I'm not sure about the STD's either, again when i was at school it was the girls who dated older guys who developed STD's and passed them on to the younger guys rather than guys passing them on to girls. But i have no doubt it's a regional difference.

But yes obviously a girl messing around with other girls won't face pregnancy so i agree there.


Originally posted by Kailassa
Anyone thinking that girls cuddling and calling themselves lesbians is proof of sexual identity is just silly. It's got no relevance to whether or not people are innately gay, it's just teenage acting out. Cuddling is not a sexual act, it's an act of warm friendliness. The one group this does affect is the bigots in schools. They can no longer get away with bullying those who are homosexual.


Obviously being accepted is important and i'm glad to see there is less space for bigots where you are, I just have this concern that the fashion is cheapening the gay identity.

But then again i'm not gay so i may be talking out of my rather cute backside



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Choosing to be gay does exist. I had mentioned this in another thread. I have friends whom started out with men but went to woman because of heart break or what ever reasons. But they returnd to their usual hetero sexual ways because being gay is not easy and not who they really are. What ever any one says or whos side this helps or not help it is the truth. Some people do choose it but for the ones that are not truley homosexual and use homosexuality for what ever reasons end up going back to their origanal ways of life. People who are born homosexual will die a homosexual. The others can just chalk it up as experiance, at least they know what they want or don't want after the experiance.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
reply to post by controldiction
 


That's not really choosing it though is it. The homophobes think people who have been together for 50+ years chose it, to me that seems idiotic. Temporarily giving it a go isn't comitting to a lifestyle. Ok yeah i once chose to give flamenco dancing a go, but that doesn't make me a flamenco dancer



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984
 


That is what they chose at the time and when they where with a same sex partner they called themselves gay. It was not the right choice so they went back to the Hetero life style. Now they say they are strait but with lesbian experience. What would you call it? They will disagree on being Bisexual because they will never go back to a homosexual life style. Labels confuse me. But it was a choice they made, no matter how short lived.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by controldiction
 



I just happen to think theres a difference between healthy curiosity and making a choice because it's fashionable, the second choice weakens the position of genuinely gay people.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I am a genuinely gay person and it does not weaken me one bit. I could care less what people do or what choices they make as long as it is right for themselves. Everyone makes life choices that may not be the right choice after making them. We are all the same actually.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjkenobi
Not condoning or approving homosexual behavior does not make one a homophobe.


If you don't condone or approve of homosexual behavior, don't engage in it. If it offends you, I don't view it as a crime. What is, is. What you are, you are. You have as much "right" to your "reaction" as the next person. I am gay, and a guy wearing a dress gives me the creeps. Go figure... But when people rant against and spew hate against gay people, THAT I have a problem with. I won't dignify a discussion by claiming "I know the mind of God" Guess what? I don't. And I don't think anyone else does either. We freak out, or not by actions based on our up-bringing, innate nature, and much more. The Bible can be interpreted in many ways, and I am by no means a theological authority. Very few people will claim the Bible was written by "magic". It was written by countless numbers of people and no one can convince me those who wrote the books of the Bible did not add lib, "Correct" what someone found as "wrong," or just got tired and speeded it up with their abridged version. From time to time. It's just human nature. And your gut reaction is just that. No problem.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by controldiction
I am a genuinely gay person and it does not weaken me one bit. I could care less what people do or what choices they make as long as it is right for themselves. Everyone makes life choices that may not be the right choice after making them. We are all the same actually.


Well ok that's fine, but i'm looking at this from the side of the homophobe, i'm not one of course but i try and see the arguments they will make and right now this is simply ammunition for these ignorant viewpoints. Consider for years they have said it's a choice, consider they devote entire summer camps to "making people straight". Having the ability to claim this is a fashion will no doubt confuse more poor homosexual people bombarded with church messages that they are confused or evil.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by controldiction
Choosing to be gay does exist. I had mentioned this in another thread. I have friends whom started out with men but went to woman because of heart break or what ever reasons. But they returnd to their usual hetero sexual ways because being gay is not easy and not who they really are. What ever any one says or whos side this helps or not help it is the truth. Some people do choose it but for the ones that are not truley homosexual and use homosexuality for what ever reasons end up going back to their origanal ways of life. People who are born homosexual will die a homosexual. The others can just chalk it up as experiance, at least they know what they want or don't want after the experiance.


"Choosing" to be gay? No chance. People who "flipped" or swing both ways MAY be bi-sexual, though my personal view is true bi-sexuality is rare. One does have a preference one way, or the other. HOWEVER one can choose to have homosexual sex, that is not the same as being gay. Any gay person knows they did not choose to be gay, was "recruited" by some sinister cabal, or the victim of the so called "homosexual agenda". I'm gay and no one has let me in on this so-called agenda. I knew at a young age I was more attracted to guys, long before I even knew what sex was. Think of it this way would someone choose to be the subject of bigotry, out right hate, subtle and not-so-subtle discrimination, or a disappointment to in some cases, ones parents? Thats just not rational. Besides to have gay sex for some perceived advantage is disgusting. As is having sex for anything other then a natural desire to.



posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I think what most people hate is 'radical' homosexuality and how it is now associated with most politically correct movements, movements that trump common sense. While I personally believe that there is room enough in creation for all mind sets, it is how those mind sets come into play with one another wherein problems arise.

When traditional mindsets who view marriage as a sacred bond between 2 individuals of the opposite sex, they can't rationalize why they need to redefine something that has stood for thousands or years. Why do homosexuals want to take away what is deemed sacred to heterosexuals? After all, shouldn't homosexuals revere and respect heterosexuals simply because they themselves exist because of a man's desire to lay with a woman?

Simply put, the ancients understood what marriage represented. Life itself at the manifest level (physical reality as we know it) is but an electro-magnetic reaction. The male aspect is related to the electrical, mental, spirit and the female to the magnetic, emotional, will polarity. This has also been called Yin & Yang, Passive & Active agents as well.

A man and woman being able to have children reflects this sacred ideal, this very building block of reality. Therefore, Marriage came to symbolize this teaching.

The bottom line is we can redefine marriage, but everyone loses. The true meaning will be deluded and lost. One mind-set cannot expect another mindset to needlessly sacrifice what it holds sacred . . .

Can homosexuals love one another as much as heterosexual? I would hope everyone would say yes. Just because a definition (such as marriage) may not apply to them, it does not mean that their love for another is to be put in question.

The bottom line is, don't expect to try to twist something to how you want it, and then get mad when people respond in a "homophobic" manner.
edit on 3-3-2011 by Grimwolf because: typos



new topics

top topics



 
113
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

log in

join