It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homophobes:: GET A CLUE!!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I would also like to add is that the majority of people in this country do NOT want gay marriages. But then again I guess the peoples will doesnt matter huh? I'm being as respectful as possible. I'm no here to argue. I refuse. I just wanted to chime in. Everyone have a nice night.

Riff

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedneck

You are absolutely right; and honestly the anti-smoking rhetoric bothers me more than the ant-gay rhetoric. Though I might feel differently if I were smoking pole instead.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

How does gays getting married affect you? It doesn't.

No, it probably doesn't. But changing the Constitution does... teaching 'gay tolerance' to schoolchildren (my children/grandchildren) does... using a sexual preference to achieve some sort of civil rights protection does... public flaunting and obscenity does... degrading churches does... labeling me a 'homophobe' because I have concerns does...

And as a citizen, any change to my country's or state's laws does affect me, as does anyone telling me I have no right to state my opinion about such changes.

As I have stated, in my opinion this is no longer about gay marriage; that is just the cover story. This is instead about receiving special 'rights' to flaunt and display in order to extract revenge on another group for perceived wrongs. I will not support revenge. Gay marriage/rights/agendas now seems to come with just too much baggage.

I do respect you - - - but this is ridiculous - - - bordering on paranoia.

I respect you as well Annee... I try to respect everyone. I have never degraded anyone on this or any other forum for their sexual preference. I have tried to understand the issue from others' points of view. I am for equal treatment under the law, and if I thought this was about equality I would be on the other side of the fence. But everything I see tells me it is not about equality.

I do believe you believe it is, and I wish you were right... but I do not believe that. Not any more.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Riff2525

I honestly think most of the country does not care one way or the other. Look at the numbers for people that vote during presidential elections its pretty pathetic.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee

Originally posted by Riff2525

Just because you were born a certain way doesn't make it "normal".

What?

Takes deep breath. Do I really live in this world?

I guess my cousin that was born with schizophrenia is normal??? I think not. You are missing my point. I'll say it again. When gay people reach 51% of the population then it will become "normal". Society wise anyway.

It is normal for him - - isn't it.

Gays are like any hetero in this world - - - except for one thing.

I really hate stupid!

Here comes the name calling. I must be making a little sense lol.......You are saying that my cousins schizophrenia is normal??? You cant be serious.......Point: He has to take meds to control it so he can halfway function in this world. As you saying that gay people need meds to level them out as well??? I'm not trying to put words in your mouth but that sure sounds like a comparison that you are drawing........Please think before you reply. Respectfully...... Oh and I'm very far from stupid. I'm very open minded and always take the time to hear both sides of an issue. Just because I dont come to the same conclusion as you doesnt mean that I am stupid or I'm living in ignorance. I think I stated everything every respectfully and in an understanding way.

Riff

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Rastus3663

Be very careful... someone is about to label you a homophobe if you keep thinking in terms of real equality... and that is experience talking.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rastus3663
reply to post by Riff2525

I honestly think most of the country does not care one way or the other. Look at the numbers for people that vote during presidential elections its pretty pathetic.

Obviously you have not looked at the stats. Google is your friend. People do care (the awake ones). Dont take my word for it though. Please do yourself a favor and look up the poll numbers for yourself. Knowledge is power. Respectfully......

Riff

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedneck

No, it probably doesn't. But changing the Constitution does...

You're gonna need to explain that one to me.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Maybe later Annee... this redneck is tired, and you probably wouldn't understand it anyway (no offense intended).

Good night.

TheRedneck

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   

You are saying that my cousins schizophrenia is normal???

NO - - I said it was normal for him.

Are you gonna put gays in the same category as your cousin?

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   

reply to post by Annee

Maybe later Annee... this redneck is tired, and you probably wouldn't understand it anyway (no offense intended).

Good night.

TheRedneck

Oh thanks. Is that because I am a woman?

Try me - - tomorrow.

posted on Mar, 2 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

As I have stated, in my opinion this is no longer about gay marriage; that is just the cover story.

NO - - its not.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by mizbeach40

Hi first time post because I'm sick of seeing this debate constantly. Honestly why don't you keep your religion to yourself and the gay community can keep to itself. Secondly I'm curious to know how you would judge me? I'm a straight male but I partake in an activity called pegging....and I have been condemned as a sinner by your kind and as a "gay but just don't know it yet" by them(the gay community). Just wondering, I will also be posting the same post in the the current forum with the member whining about being judged by your kind.

I thought above top secret was about denying ignorance, just saying....

Note this is a direct copy and paste but the question remains the same to you

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Here comes the name calling. I must be making a little sense lol.......You are saying that my cousins schizophrenia is normal??? You cant be serious.......Point: He has to take meds to control it so he can halfway function in this world. As you saying that gay people need meds to level them out as well??? I'm not trying to put words in your mouth but that sure sounds like a comparison that you are drawing........Please think before you reply. Respectfully...... Oh and I'm very far from stupid. I'm very open minded and always take the time to hear both sides of an issue. Just because I dont come to the same conclusion as you doesnt mean that I am stupid or I'm living in ignorance. I think I stated everything every respectfully and in an understanding way.

Riff

And I have Bi-Polar issue I handle with a very strict diet of no sugar/additives - - and meat protein. And I was born with a partial jaw. And my mother was a polio victim. And my aunt shot herself in the head because of a brain tumor. And my other aunt died in a Military Mental institution - - she was schizophrenic. And my grandson is borderline Autistic. And and and and.

Being gay is normal. They are just people. They are as individual and as varied as any group of people. There is no such thing as a group think.

The minority comment is classic. Gays don't have any say until they reach 51%. Brilliant.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Annee I dont see how you can say that schizophrenia is normal for him. I cant understand how you can think that. It's an illness. Like many other illnesses that are widespread in our society these days. There's a pill for evey little thing these days lol. That's how the drug companies make their billions, but I'm sure you know that. To answer your question NO I am not particularly putting gays in the same catagory of my cousin. NOBODY knows the reason for Homosexuality . Know why? I stated it before........geneticist wont touch the subject. Do your research. They're afraid of their reputations. I think we need to find out WHY......I truly believe that science can explain Homosexuality. If that is the case then there is potential for a "cure".....Which would lead to the idea that gay people are sick. (I'm not at all saying that that idea is true) Which that is why the gay leaders crucify these geneticist. I do understand your train of though that it is normal for him but schizophrenia is in NO way normal. His mind is sick. Either that OR WE that do not suffer from schizophrenia are all crazy.....We dont have to agree. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in. Respectfully........

Riff

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
(biased view )gaysness has been around for what seems like forever it seems, is it natural i dont think so otherwise we would be asexual creatures IMO, who am i to judge a man who will let another man fill him up like a Twinkie right?

I personally love everything about a woman from the sexy eyes down to the toe nails, the only way i look at other men is as competition for the great "v" price and while i do look at the CK models, its only to draw comparisons as to how far away i am from looking like those models do.

Yes it is unbelieably superficial of me but thats just how it is, i will never be able to understand why men like men or why they would adopt kids to raise them in a house with no mother.

while i do believe everyone is free to their own opinion, and i am biased as i have nothing against seeing two women engaged in some good action, i just cant see two dudes holding hands or more its mind altering and goes totally against everything i know of manhood standing for, if i get flamed for this post i really dont care as i am not trying to attack anyone but i did want to post my opinion in this post ssince it is really a two sided affair, i will not digress from this, i am not an asshole who think the world should be one way or no way, but i do agree that somethings are not normal.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Annee I dont see how you can say that schizophrenia is normal for him.

You think you are the only person who has issues like this in the family?

What the hell does it have to do with gay rights?

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by razor1000

Asexuals do exist and it is a sexual orientation for some.

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Riff

And I have Bi-Polar issue I handle with a very strict diet of no sugar/additives - - and meat protein. And I was born with a partial jaw. And my mother was a polio victim. And my aunt shot herself in the head because of a brain tumor. And my other aunt died in a Military Mental institution - - she was schizophrenic. And my grandson is borderline Autistic. And and and and.

Being gay is normal. They are just people. They are as individual and as varied as any group of people. There is no such thing as a group think.

The minority comment is classic. Gays don't have any say until they reach 51%. Brilliant.

I'm very sorry to hear about all of the tragidy in your life. Also you saying that gay people are "normal" is unfounded. Open the dictionary. Look up the word "normal". I did not get my 51% comment off of some right wing talking points. I'm not a parrot. I came to this very logical conclusion on my own. How can you argue with that? I dont get it. I never said that didnt have any SAY......You are putting words in my mouth. Let me clarify. What I said is that it wont be "normal" which I meant "Normal behavior" until the gay population reaches 51%....Very logical to me... Sure, gay people have a say. I fully support you or gays if you are not to go out there in our country and change things. That's your right and every other Americans....Respectfully......

Riff
I'm enjoying talking to you Annee but I have to go for a while......the wife is fussing and wants me off the net for a while......LOL.......

posted on Mar, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by starless and bible black
I guess if you're into random sex and stuff then there's this code of parking conduct they use when in the forest preserves. A friend said that one day they were driving through the woods and they saw a bunch of cars parked backwards (the universal signal for random gay sex) and so one of the guys in the car made like he was gonna say something and raised his eyebrows etc to see what happened. Sure enough, most of the guys in the parked cars usually did perk up. One even drove after them.

What would you have them do? Come up to you in the supermarket and tell you - you are cute?

It is society that has forced gays to live on the fringe.

As gays are allowed to become mainstream - - - what seems like "extreme" behavior to some - - - will largely dissipate.

But it is NOT going to happen overnight.

What would I have them do? I dunno, I guess the men's locker room is one possible venue for dating. Finally it occurred to me what being gay is...it means you are literally turned on by the same sex. As such, there must be scads of meeting holes for gays, women and men. The military. Anywhere clothes are removed and bodies are showered, segregated by sex. Bisexuals can simply switch modes when chance and favor allow for greater success, or conquest. I guess the whole point is that they don't want their being gay to be a big thing, thus, all the parades and stuff.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join