It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How to Know Who is a Government Employee on this Website

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

Do you have any proof of this? (hahahahahahaha) sorry, couldn't refuse.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

I leave this thread for 45 mins then come back to 3 warning messages from the mods .
Yet the post by Traditional drummer that calls me evil and disturbed remains !
Great thanks for that !
OP Today we have been plagued , I'm in shock at the hate and anger these people have .

Stay strong brother people are trying to demoralise our movement .
They will not succeed !
Peace BROTHER

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by 9Cib27

Well, while I won't go full blown into the gov employee thing, I will say you do raise some points here of some very definite goings-on, no matter how much you are attacked for it.

There is UNQUESTIONABLY folks here who are doing the things you point out, to what end is perhaps up to debate.

But the endless trolling of particular subject matter and forums, trying to ridicule and debunk everyone and everything regarding them is most certainly rife, no matter how much folks want to tee-hee and ha-ha about it.

The most ironic part about it is when these same members, who endlessly chime in with the "there's nothing to this, you're a tin-foil hat-wearing, delusional nut-job, blah-blah-blah" rhetoric KEEP partaking in endlessly commenting on a subject they supposedly think is complete BS. That alone speaks volumes imho.

HERE is a guy who day in day out creates amazing threads who deservedly gets many flags and stars yet in THIS thread he got ZERO stars , hmmm.
Il remedy that now !
Peace to you DD you are 100 % right .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by 9Cib27
1) They are debunkers.

Of the two (and a suspected third) confirmed events here on ATS were a government contractor was paid to post information on ATS -- both were generally polite and supported outlandish extreme conspiracy theories and/or UFO sightings.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

reply to post by SPACEYstranger

Notice how many users are TELLING YOU what I was trying to say.

Notice how many users want to twist my words to make it seems like I care if you disagree with me or not.

Notice how many users are personal in their replies when I was generally speaking

notice how nobody cares.

Notice the wide sweeping generalizations made in your OP that apply to a lot of people on this website, myself included.

Notice that makes you seem like kind of an ass.

Notice how this thread was sparked by people disagreeing with you.

Notice how you think nonacceptance equals disinformation.

Notice how that makes you seem like a typical ATS nutjob who thinks his perspective is somehow superior, and more credible then those with their feet on the ground.

Notice how you already ranted about this in a thread that you created, because nobody believes the sensational garbage www.abovetopsecret.com...

Notice this is what you believe is happening in the world right now, according to another thread:

This is probably something along the lines of what is going on in the United States:

- get insane laws ready to sign into action (pre 9/11 style)
- allow the market to crash and force-kill it's recovery
- create uprising globally to destroy the global economy
- pass or enact crazy laws
- cause horrible cataclysm or giant event to happen
- kill many people and enact martial law
- allow 1 government to come foward to help everyone with Worlds Funds Combined
- use "World Fund Combining" as an excuse for one world government

Notice that im not falling for any of this crap
edit on 1-3-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

notice how Doomzila has your back in every thread you are a part of. Sounds like one of your qualifications for being a disinfo agent......
edit on 1-3-2011 by SPACEYstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Unlike the OP, who has "The Gift" and is able to tell if someone is a government employee simply by how they present themselves and what they say, I don't really know for sure if there are ANY government employees on this web site who are here for the express purpose of disrupting it and spreading that ubiquitous "disinformation." It simply is not necessary. Just take a gander through "recent posts" or "New Topics." Topics like 'Reptilian Gods in the next dimension will eat your soul," "I was an alien in a past life" or "I am 52% Peliadian"

With threads and discussion like these, who NEEDS disinfomation agents? If I were in charge of the Department of Disinformation Department I would conclude that ATS provides its own disinformation with no need for any assistance whatsoever. ATS is its own worst enemy. It would be a waste of government money to do so because ATS members do it so well themselves.

ATS is all about churning. By that I mean that nothing ever gets solved or put on the shelf, though they try with the [HOAX] tag. Even then, we get some new wide-eyed believers like Kitty Astronaut who BELIEVE in Billy so ardently that they label anyone who says, "Oh, no. Not THIS again!" as disinformation agents. Sorry, kitty. There are THOUSANDS of posts on Billy and ample evidence that he is a total flake. He's toast. The evidence is overwhelming. So WHO is the disinformation agent here? YOU are, though I would be surprised if you were paid to do it. But you otherwise fit the OPs own definition of a disinfo agent perfectly. The OP wants more believers. I think we have way too many.

Look. Billy Meier gets his ray guns on ebay. Steven Greer's aetheric light being is a moth. Richard Boylan lost his license to practice psychology. Jonathan Reed isn't a real doctor and did not stick an alien in his refrigerator. Bob Lazar did not attend MIT and though he is a smart guy, he's not a trained physicist. Project Camelot IS disinformation. Nothing weird happened at Dulce. The planet Clarion does not exist. Aura Rhanes is a figment of Truman's imagination. Whitley Strieber is a very good fiction author. No humans live on Venus or the Moon. NICAP self-destructed by itself with no CIA help. George Adamski never went aboard a space ship. Andrew Basiago never went to Mars. Dan Burisch is as fake as Sylvia Browne. The Alien Autopsy film is a fake.

Bill Knell is a criminal. Kal Korff is not a Colonel. Sean David Morton is not a psychic. Stan Romanek has never seen an alien. Pamela Stonebrook did not have sex with a reptile and Lady Ga Ga isn't one either. Neither are George Bush or Queen Elizabeth. Jeff Peckman lives with his Mommy. David Sereda saw a UFO when he was 7 years old, so that qualifies him to be an astronaut. Integrated circuits are not alien technology. William Cooper was a nutcase. There is no such thing as a chemtrail. 9/11 was not an inside job. There's no such thing as an Indigo Child. the Illuminati does not secretly rule the world which will not end in 2012.

There are real mysteries out there. Roswell is one. Rendlesham is another. Lonnie Zamora really did see something. The Condon Report was a cover-up. Project Blue Book was worthless. There may have been MJ-12. People do see UFOs. There may be a government cover-up. There probably is a secret space program. There probably is life on Mars. Aliens exist. Kenneth Arnold really saw UFOs, as have many hundreds of other pilots. Triangle crafts exist. The Phoenix Lights were not flares.

There are many, many good issues out there that deserve careful investigation, but too many people hang their hats on the crap. As long as you keep believing in the Billy Meiers of the world and churning over the same junk many of us have studied for decades, you are holding back any progress this collective investigation can make. Those who shout loudest about disinformation agents are themselves bringing more disinformation to the table than any other single group. I don't think you are paid by the government because I don't think the government would ever hire you, but if you really want to know who the disinformation agents are, look inward. You fit your own definitions.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

I defend ANYONE .
Everyone has a right to their opinion .
YOU have attacked us called us nutjobs, evi,l disturbed .
YOU are the ones who are turning this forum into a haven of hate negativity and a charade .

WE are here to spread knowledge but we get sick of persistent harassment which nothing is ever done about .
The same troublemakers who are here year after year . unpunished .

We will stand strong you will never distract us from our task .

Your happy living like this ? Good for you . I and others are not and we will do what we can to try and make the world fairer and safer .

End of story .

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Gazrok

Personally I think we should encourage their participation. The more points of view the better.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective

The most ironic part about it is when these same members, who endlessly chime in with the "there's nothing to this, you're a tin-foil hat-wearing, delusional nut-job, blah-blah-blah" rhetoric KEEP partaking in endlessly commenting on a subject they supposedly think is complete BS. That alone speaks volumes imho.

Sometimes however they are "tin-foil hat-wearing, delusional" nut-job's "endlessly commenting on a subject" that is utter nonsense, trying to force their idea's on people by stating the same nonsense over and over again, hoping if they repeat their bizarre theory enough times, people will agree with them.

Works both ways.

Of course many of us are proud "tin-foil hat-wearing" nut-job's on some topics that have evidence to support a theory and damn proud of it
But then on other topics, we just can't swallow the idea of a theory that relies on information fabricated out of thin air or being spread by people with questionable motives.

So, do we deny ignorance or embrace it here?

Also we are Human Beings and sometimes the topics being presented are so insane we loose control and have to post something, which often comes out negative in tone. Should people apologize for being normal?

We see a title that lures us in to see what it's about, or we see a topic getting lot's of attention and we out of normal curiosity take a look; then it is so insane, wrong minded or contains such blatant falsehoods that it goads us into posting an argument against it.

Sometimes though it comes from not wanting to see a topic taken over by people who's idea's are so out there, their very participation cheapens it to the point it makes the serious people look like one of them by association. I think that plays a heavy part in all of this. What better way to destroy a topic than to overwhelm it with delusional tripe and lies and drive any serious person away from it?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   

All you attackers and comedians only lead me to believe i'm touching sore spots.

Why not just ignore the posts you don't like? If you don't like a response to one of your personal threads, ignore it? If somebody is truly being a Troll and not just debating the facts, hit the old ignore button? If somebody is debating the facts, but does not agree with you, engage them in their debate civilly and prove them wrong. Or, if it is you that is wrong, don't get angry and throw accusations around; learn from the exchange?

Me, I don't have any sore spots. Not entirely true though, as I have some pain in my joints and my Gall Bladder is acting up right now, but then that is not relevant to this topic.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

1) They are debunkers.

You are debunking debunkers. You are 1 for 1.

2) They offer no valuable information.

None of this is valuable. You are 2 for 2....not looking good.

3) They refuse credible information and demand "proof".

Credible information is "proof"...hmmm...I'll let you pass this one. You are 2 for 3.

4) They refuse thus said proof.

Another pass. You are 2 for 4....maybe you are legit.

5) They choose to reply with insults and one-liners to de-rail threads.

From this reply of yours in this thread: "I will watch as the sheeple keep adding stars to your silly post."

You are now 3 for 5.

6) They have an unusually high number of people agreeing with them (other agents).

*looks at all the stars on the OP*

4 for 6 :shk:

7) They change the path of information to throw you "off the trail".

I'm gonna go ahead and use this post as evidence: www.abovetopsecret.com...

5 for 7...I'm starting to smell a rat.

8) Moderators will choose to delete your posts and not their posts.

*checks original thread, still there*

:shk:

6 for 8....you are already have a majority of the traits...WHO DO YOU WORK FOR????

9) They launch "walls of text" to confuse others and fake scientific/military jargon and slang.

This was pretty wally of text...and your jargon of "sheeple" and use of slang such as "jargon" worries me.

7 for 9...

10) When all else fails, this thread is hidden under trash threads or deleted.

Not deleted...not hidden....you slick little government dis-info agent

8 for 10. :shk:

There is a solid 80% chance you are a dis-info agent.

BUT...you missed one critical criteria....the dis-info agent will always accuse others of beign dis-info agents

You dissapoint me :shk:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

Lol MindSpin. You are 100% disinformation agent, you may be working for the Government or you may just be a troll that enjoys twisting people's words, but most everyone who actually matters on this website realizes you are the "Rush O'Rielly" of the ATS forums.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Lol MindSpin. You are 100% disinformation agent, you may be working for the Government or you may just be a troll that enjoys twisting people's words, but most everyone who actually matters on this website realizes you are the "Rush O'Rielly" of the ATS forums.

Actually Mindspin cleaned your clock. It's just that you don't recognize it. I wouldn't put yourself in the same category as "everyone who actually matters" just yet. Most of the class is laughing at you. That you don't understand that makes it even funnier. Mindspin did a good and succinct job of showing that your position is fallacious. My guess is that you threw your OP together in a few minutes, became enamored with your own logic, and actually believed you had a case. You don't. You are repetitive, and you embody in your posts what you are complaining about.

You haven't got one sliver of proof that anyone else here, and especially those who disagree with you, is a 'disinformation agent.' You cling to the worst a conspiracy site has to offer and ignore the best. When people call you out on it, all you have in your arsenal is an ad hominem fallacious argument that they must be a disinformation agent.

You just got here, yet you feel you've got it all figured out. In fact, you have a logically weak argument here. Rather than spend your energy trying to defend a boat that is leaking like a sieve, I suggest you pick a couple of subjects here that we have told you are toast, and actually study why we have come to that conclusion. None of us here who think, for example, that Billy Meier is a fake have come to that conclusion without actually studying the issue and looking at the mountain of evidence against him.

If you really want to join tha ranks of people on ASTS "who actually matter," then you will have to buuld up your reputation with a series of thoughful and erudite posts that show you know what you are talking about. So far, you haven't done that. And as Mindspin says, it's not looking too good.

I suspect you haven't looked at any subject in an objective manner. You seem to want to surround yourself with "believers." That says a lot right there and it comes from your words.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I wouldn't say he didn't recognize it... I think he is just blithely ignoring it because he is embarrassed!
. Instead he tried to think of a witty comeback.

Epic fail....
edit on 1-3-2011 by CIAGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Doomzilla

lol, we as in... you are 1 person? can someone run an IP on this guy?

you defend the guy who is crying "disinfo agent", and im spreading the hate? Who do u work for Doomsday/9Cib27

sounds like i made the big bad disinfo agent cry

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Ooohhhhhh....I feel honored.

Can I get a list of those members that "actually matter"??? For personal information purposes of course...and I get a bonus for lists like that

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
Ooohhhhhh....I feel honored.

Can I get a list of those members that "actually matter"??? For personal information purposes of course...and I get a bonus for lists like that

Why would anyone think you are here to twist and confuse issues by trolling and derailing? What on Earth would make people say such a thing?

Originally posted by MindSpin
You gotta know how to spin things...hence my name

Oh...that's right.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Thank you OP. I laughed hard over this one. *glance around*

BTW, they laugh hard at posts like this too!

I did say "they", didn't I?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Argen

When I served it was more important in the lower ranks to shine your shoes than to prove competency. Most of the military is composed of those for whom this is the best deal. They are loyal to their careers and only have a vague apprehension of the oath they took.

This is engendered by 30 years of contact with the services.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by 9Cib27

So yourself?

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join