posted on Mar, 30 2011 @ 08:46 PM
Originally posted by 9Cib27
1) They are debunkers.
Of course....because bunk deserves de-ing.
2) They offer no valuable information.
that would usually be people offering up daft theories then......
3) They refuse credible information and demand "proof".
I refuse no credible information.
But I have a higher standard for credibility than many people I discourse with!!
4) They refuse thus said proof.
I also have a higher standard for "proof"
5) They choose to reply with insults and one-liners to de-rail threads.
I do occasioally lose my rag at one or 2 morons (see!)...but mostly the insults are directed my way.
6) They have an unusually high number of people agreeing with them (other agents).
I've always felt that the people agreeing with me do so from rational appreciation of verifiable evidence.
7) They change the path of information to throw you "off the trail".
Dunno quite what this means - I've never seen any dodgy links here ...plenty of links to rubbish information or information the poster clearly
doesnt' actually understand...but that's just par for this site.
8) Moderators will choose to delete your posts and not their posts.
See item 6.
9) They launch "walls of text" to confuse others and fake scientific/military jargon and slang.
My experience is that that is universally a characteristic of people pushing drivel - multiple extracts of info with no effort made to say why they
might be applicable, lists of patents, papers, etc.....almost universally being either irrelevant or obviously incmoprehensible to the person who
thinks they support their case.
10) When all else fails, this thread is hidden under trash threads or deleted.
I see very few debunkers raising threads to "debunk"...but often multiple threads "in favour" of any given idiot theory.