It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Internet Being Used (right now) to Start World War III?

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Am listening to ATS Live right now and they mentioned this thread and Proto on air, since this on at least two radio stations they said this is a great thread and you should join ATS and read it,among other great threads how cool is that.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Again maybe the UK and USA laws are very different. My car is mine yes, i purchased it with cash, it's not on loan or in debt, the government cannot come and tow it away (unless it's been invovled in a crime obviously) and nor can any private entity. An attempt to do so would be theft, plain and simple and i could easily involve the police to have the car recovered. I'm sorry but i fully understand the law of my country when it comes to property. The laws surrounding property in your country might be very different and that's fine.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

Please do not take offense to this comment, but you have fallen hook, line, and sinker for the tactics of TPTB.

-If you owned "your" car then you would not have to pay to register it, UNLESS, that is, YOU felt obligated to do so.
-If you owned "your" car then you would not have to pay ad-valorum taxes on it, less it be forcibly taken from you.
-If you owned "your" car then you would not have to pay to get a tag for it. Only cattle that are owned are branded. And your car is branded by its owners, the state.
-If you owned "your" car then you would not have to pay insurance, unless it is by your choice alone.

**if you get into a wreck, then screw it, you both own the car. Forget insurance. Take the person to court**
**insurance is just another one of the many money scams run by TPTB**

Sure these ideas seems rather benign and benevolent on the surface, but the only way that they can actually be accomplished is by allowing the state to technically "own" the car with the "owners" given consent, while you merely pay your tribute to act as the owner of the car. (tax, tag, title, insurance, etc... Stop paying any of them and whammo.... the car belongs to the state)

This is hard to wrap your head around when you have been subjected to literal years and years of brainwashing coming from the media in every direction.

Ownership means the total and complete ABSENCE of government.

I just got up. Gimme a sec to get to you poet1b.

Cheers.

edit on 3/6/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Josephus23
Please do not take offense to this comment, but you have fallen hook, line, and sinker for the tactics of TPTB.

-If you owned "your" car then you would not have to pay to register it, UNLESS, that is, YOU felt obligated to do so.

-If you owned "your" car then you would not have to pay ad-valorum taxes on it, less it be forcibly taken from you.
-If you owned "your" car then you would not have to pay to get a tag for it. Only cattle that are owned are branded. And your car is branded by its owners, the state.
-If you owned "your" car then you would not have to pay insurance, unless it is by your choice alone.

No offense taken but i haven't fallen for any trick or tactic, i simply have a logical mind and realise certain things are needed to drive a car, like good roadways. Therefore i have no issue in paying road tax to fix those roads, as for insurance well again i have no issue paying a company a small amount of money in case i cause someone some serious harm and they need a large settlement. I simply couldn't afford to pay someone 30,000 for a new car, but i can pay 600 for insurance in case something happens. That's not a scam that's just basic decency, if i wreck someones property i want to be able to replace it.

I'm not sure what tag you are referring to, again i'm in the UK, not the USA. The reason laws are passed to get everyone to have insurance is that many people didn't have it and so couldn't replace the items they destroyed when they crashed. If you think it's fine for someone else to destroy another persons property without paying for that damage then fine and if you think it's everyones right to use a road without paying for it's upkeep then that's fine as well. However society would simply fall apart if we ran it in that way.

Sure these ideas seems rather benign and benevolent on the surface, but the only way that they can actually be accomplished is by allowing the state to technically "own" the car with the "owners" given consent, while you merely pay your tribute to act as the owner of the car. (tax, tag, title, insurance, etc... Stop paying any of them and whammo.... the car belongs to the state)

This is hard to wrap your head around when you have been subjected to literal years and years of brainwashing coming from the media in every direction.

The car gets destroyed because you broke a law that endangers the life and property of others, this is no different to stealing someones property and being imprisoned for it. If you think people shouldn't be punished for such acts then you don't want to live in a free society, you want anarchy.

Stop saying everyone who disagrees with you is brainwashed. I happen to realise that there are many perfectly logical reasons to have road tax and insurance.

Ownership means the total and complete ABSENCE of government.

Again government touches every aspect of our lives, for it to not do so you would have to abolish government and have anarchy. Otherwise a government cannot run without taxes of various kinds and the benefits of having a government disappear. It seems to me people are to simple minded, they want all the benefits of government without any of the responsibilities it entails.

I could park the car on my drive, not have insurance or tax and the government can't touch it, that's my car, i own it. I pay taxes to drive on publicly owned roads so the roads can be repaired. If we abolished road tax then the roads would fall apart, if we abolished the laws to have insurance then no one would have it and people wouldn't be able to afford to pay for vehicles they destroy.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImaginaryReality1984

No offense taken but i haven't fallen for any trick or tactic, i simply have a logical mind and realise certain things are needed to drive a car, like good roadways. Therefore i have no issue in paying road tax to fix those roads, as for insurance well again i have no issue paying a company a small amount of money in case i cause someone some serious harm and they need a large settlement. I simply couldn't afford to pay someone 30,000 for a new car, but i can pay 600 for insurance in case something happens. That's not a scam that's just basic decency, if i wreck someones property i want to be able to replace it.

Have you EVER given ANY thought to how and WHY government was set up? I don't care what country you are in, MAN creates "government" to SERVE him, to take care of the foriegn trade, to tax imports and exports, THESE taxes pay for everything in goverment. Have you looked into the "gasoline/petrol tax", THIS TAX and this TAX alone pays for the building and repair of the roadways. In 'America", the government collects an approximate $60-80 MILLION DOLLARS a DAY on gasoline taxes, is there that amount of roadwork being done DAILY!!! Absolutely NOT. IF you look at the registration "tax", "drivers license" fees, and the other small nuisance fees and taxes, that is NOTHING compared to the fuel tax because these small fees and taxes are collected ONCE A YEAR!!! Not on a daily basis.

I am not sure why it is so hard for people to comprehend what has happened in the last 300 years or so? Yes,you do not own anything. ProtoplasmicTravelers thread "All Roads Lead to Rome" explains it perfectly and it is true. We have been duped. As hard as that is to accept and believe, it is the truth and the sooner you realize it and start to educate yourself on how to deal with it, the better off we will all be because we will all be on the same page. Us against the Elite.

Funny the phrase keeps coming to mind, "the meek shall inheret the earth", yes, the meek will inheret it by burial. The meek will be buried, alive or dead, it matters not to the Elite.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ImaginaryReality1984

No offense taken but i haven't fallen for any trick or tactic, i simply have a logical mind and realise certain things are needed to drive a car, like good roadways.

No offense meant, but you might be well served by considering your logic is by and large based on what the state has taught you as being 'proper' and 'sensible'.

Yet as Josephus has pointed out once you understand certain key latin words, as well as the constructs for the laws and understand the wording in laws, then no, what the state taught you is not logic, but falacy.

For instance your car when all is said and done is an instrument of commerce, if it gets you back and forth to work, to the grocers and the merchants, then it is engaged in what the government views as commerce. This is why they do register it as part of the overall commerce system. A commerce system they control and they are registering it and titling it as state property. If your title to your car bears the name of a country or state or county above yours, which do you think comes first in the ownership chain? The name on the top of the Title in big bold print or the name a little later on down the line which is basically likely to appear in all Capital Letters denoting the age old practice of deminishing your status in the eyes of the State through an ancient Roman Law that has been in use in England since the 1100's and is used in almost every nation where the International Banking Cartel holds sway.

In reality the state has never taught you enough about the laws and their meanings and origins and how and why it does business to what end for you to make a logical conclusion in regards to these things.

For that you have to educate yourself, and some of the members posting on this thread are very well educated in these things.

Fail to pay tax on your car and the State will take it away.

Now here is what you might have a hard time considering because of the dogmas imposed and successfully instilled in you, because your vehicle and you yourself, primarily function as engines of commerce, you a slave in a statist free range slavery system based on taxation, where your masters in a elitist merchant, banking class, basically contrive to have you running around like a chicken with it's head cut off alternately laboring for them and then buying from them the goods that they control you though with the proceeds of your labor for them, they would like you to and do profit from you having a car to do all those things.

They are the ones in fact who benefit from the roads, but because they can teach you to imagine you are being logicial by paying for them yourself, they don't have to.

Kaching!

What you imagine to be logical, is actually foolishness.

The number one game that the powers that be love to play is called...

A fool and his money soon go seperate ways...

And in reality they have more ways to seperate people from their money than you can shake a stick at, why do you imagine that the majority of people have so little of it.

In large part because it's constantly being taxed, levied, and extracted from the people through a series of insurances, fines, registrations, lisences and fees.

What little you have left goes to purchasing from the big corporations the very vital things you need to survive, food, electricity, gasoline for yoru car etc.

It's called free range slavery and you know until people wake up to that none of these revolutions and protests are going to change a thing, because ultimately they will all end up leaving the same very small group in charge of the resources, and even if given a vote, will vote to enact the same free range slavery laws that benefit that group, because no, they didn't teach you logic, they taught you how to justify and glorify slavery in the guise of freedom.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Am listening to ATS Live right now and they mentioned this thread and Proto on air, since this on at least two radio stations they said this is a great thread and you should join ATS and read it,among other great threads how cool is that.

That's really cool Aquarius1! Hats off to all the great posters who have made this such a quality thread full of so much great research, commentary, oppinions and questions!

I sure do appreciate all the exceptional effort everyone is putting into it. It looks like ATS does too!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

That is just an assumption on your part my friend. How do you know they don't have a plan? What time frame do you assume they should have achieved success? Revolutions are not won in a single battle

Well my friend, one of the things that is going to make any debate on some of what many consider are dogmas that you are clinging to tedious and time consuming, is because many of those dogmas have been so long drilled into you, it will take some real effort to provide you with better information on each and every one of them that you throw out there to more or less suggest that your thinking is valid or correct.

That’s going to take the thread pretty far afield and off topic, and the truth is I have written extensively on all of the dogmas you are likely to rely on as the basis of your thinking and reality, that have prompted and spawned a wealth of substantiating and critical research here on ATS that would fill a couple volumes of books and then some.

You might want to take advantage of that and read some of them and when you do, you will have a much better idea as to why it’s hard for me to warm up to or embrace many of the well intentioned but not so accurate things you are saying.

If I was a rock star, these threads would comprise the “Essential Proto”

We start out with my sweeping narrative of the history of the Western World and my All Roads Lead to Rome thread, considered by many to be the Mother of All Conspiracy threads, it’s currently ranked as 6 in the all time greatest threads of ATS and continues to attract excellent research and posts by a number of dedicated members.

From there I would suggest you continue on to my Understanding the Corporate Shadow Government Made Easy thread, a relatively recent addition featuring a short yet very informative video of how the Corporate Shadow Government operates, and operates across borders. Understanding that, is key to understanding that if people aren’t rebelling against the Shadow Government, and they are not as of yet, they really aren’t rebelling against anything at all but going around in circles.

From there I suggest moving on to better understanding the Statist Free Range slavery system and you can learn quite a bit about that in these two threads...

The 2010 Census How I have Responded to 5 Enumerators

&

Tax Day April 15 2010 the London Bankers Celebration of the Anniversary of Lincoln’s Death

To even better understand how and what the Shadow Government is...I also highly recommend my piece on the Skull and Bones and the Health Care Bill (Obama Care)

The Skull and Bones 322 and why American Celebrates the Passage of the Health Care Bill on 3/22

Also much more on topic regarding this thread…

Obama Staffer wants “Cognitive Infiltration” of 9/11 Conspiracy Groups

&

Are People Waking Up or are they Just Being Reprogrammed?

There is a wealth of research, sources, commentary and opinion in each one of these threads, that if you are really looking for some quality answers to what’s going on in the world these are truly great resources to read and consider.

I hope you find the time to read them and enjoy them. They shed a tremendous amount of light on the world we live in and what people are really going to have to overcome if they really want to change the existing system.

Thanks.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Well it becomes more apparent every day that the 'protests' in Libya are going to lead to an 'oil grab' by the Shadow Government and the Western Militaries...

Fancy your chances against the SAS, Gaddafi? Elite troops and MI6 spies poised to help Libyan rebels

Britain is to send teams of spies and diplomats into Libya to help oust Colonel Gaddafi, it emerged last night.

MI6 operatives backed by the SAS are to land in the east around the key rebel stronghold of Benghazi 'within days'.

In addition, 600 soldiers of the Black Watch are on 24-hour standby to fly in and avert a humanitarian catastrophe as Libya erupted into a new wave of bloodshed.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

No doubt avoiding that humanitarian catastrophe will be the catastrophe of Libyan Oil not being controlled by Western Oligarchs, those Libyans who need the most Humanitarian Aide will be at the immediate vicinity of key wells, pipelines and refineries!

After all as we have seen in the Gulf of Mexico, oil is awfully toxic and if there is any kind of spill, well those people nearby will definately need humanitarian aide.

Yes just your typical peaceful protests here by the people, nothing to see, move along.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

For instance your car when all is said and done is an instrument of commerce, if it gets you back and forth to work, to the grocers and the merchants, then it is engaged in what the government views as commerce. This is why they do register it as part of the overall commerce system. A commerce system they control and they are registering it and titling it as state property.

It is mind boggling when we consider what our roadways were actually constructed for. Not only is that mind boggling, the fact that taxes paid for them and then we get taxed and tolled for their maintenance as well. After all we need roads to travel on, correct?

National Defense Highway System - In 1919, Lt. Colonel Dwight D. Eisenhower accompanied the Army's first transcontinental motor convoy from Washington, DC, to San Francisco, thereby forming an image in the future President's mind of a system of cross continental highways that eventually led to the concept of the National Defense Highway System. During World War II, Gen. Eisenhower saw the advantages Germany enjoyed because of the autobahn network. He also noted the enhanced mobility of the Allies when they fought their way into Germany. President Eisenhower established the Highway Trust Fund to create a funding mechanism that enabled the United States to build a national road network similar to the German Autobahn.

From the outset of construction of the Interstate System, the DOD has monitored its progress closely, ensuring direct military input to all phases of construction. The National Defense Highway System was responsible for building many of the first freeways. Its purpose was supposedly to allow for mass evacuation of cities in the event of a nuclear attack. In February 1994, the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE) designated the Dwight D. Eisenhower System of Interstate and Defense Highways as one of the "Seven Wonders of the United States."

www.globalsecurity.org...

This idea is not new either. The ancient empires knew all too well about the strategic use of roads for commerce and more importantly military operations. There are ancient roadways that were built by the Romans that still exist to this day.

Strategic and Tactical Mobility - Strategic range was very much a function of the ability of Iron Age societies to place the resources of the entire state at the service of military operations. Range also increased as a function of logistics and staff organization that rationalized planning. The increased mobility of Iron Age armies was also a function of the military road. Early imperial states had the advantage of regular travel over regular routes, a practice that packed down and widened dirt trails into usable, good-weather roads. Regular routes of travel also made the use of military maps a standard practice. Maps were an important military resource. By the time of the Persian empire, states had begun to construct regular roads for military purposes.

The ancient societies saw the advantage of having regular routes that increased their commerce but more importantly were used for military operations. Mapping and coordinating with forces that were anticipated to be deployed became much more efficient as everyone involved knew the where what and when of their operation by seeing the topographical layout of their now familiar routes.

The Persian empire was tied together by a system of royal roads that facilitated military control and communication with the provinces on the empire's rim. The roads made it possible for the king to move forces quickly to any point within the empire to suppress civil unrest or meet a threat from outside. These roads were unpaved, packed dirt-tracks wide enough to support the movement of the mobile Persian siege towers drawn by teams of oxen. A system of bridges over streams and other terrain obstacles, more than the road surface itself, greatly increased rates of movement. The most famous of these roads ran from Sardis on the Mediterranean to the Persian capital of Susa, a distance of 1,500 miles. A messenger could travel this distance in 15 days using a series of horse relay stations. Without the road the journey would have taken 3 months.

I find it very telling that the roads were constructed to suppress civil unrest as well. Communication was improved as messengers were able to traverse the land in weeks as opposed to months. Bridging was also a part of the strategic planning as well.

The most effective and amazing system of military roads was the Roman roads, which crisscrossed the empire. The first Roman military road was built during the Samnite Wars and ran from Rome to Capua, a distance of 132 miles. Terrain obstacles were either leveled or crossed by bridges. Marshlands were crossed by raised roads built in the fashion of aqueducts. Low spots in the rivers and streams were provided with paved, underwater fording points. As Rome established her hegemony over the Western world, she connected the entire empire with a network of military roads. The Romans built over 240,000 miles of roads, 40,000 of which were paved, permanent roadways, most of which still exist. To place this achievement in perspective, the U.S. Interstate Highway System consists of 44,000 miles of paved roads.

www.au.af.mil...

I believe this is the playbook we imitated more than anything else. The Romans were masters at creating efficient roadways and bridges that greatly benefited the empire. My favorite story being the one where a river that kept invading forces at bay and was considered impassible, was bridged so quickly by the Romans, that the people who were enjoying the safety that the river provided were horrified. The Romans surveyed the land on the other side and then crossed back over the river, dismantling it on their way. Proto, maybe you could help me out on that one. I remember watching a special at one time where this amazing feat was extensively studied. The pilings that were driven into the river bed still exist!

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Another excellent reply jackflap that will help build upon my eventual reply to poet1b.

First and foremost we MUST understand that the US Federal Government is a private FOR PROFIT COMPLETELY FOREIGN CORPORATION.

We are its employees.
Actually, to quote the new and un-improved 13th Amendment, we are not trapped in involuntary servitude, but voluntary servitude.

However, ironically, we have never had a choice. We are now forced into the system as babies before we even leave the hospital, by order of statute. Sign your child into the system or lose your kid and go to jail.
Look up the trading with the enemy act.

Every single bit of infrastructure that is constructed in the United States is built with the expressed purpose of making more money for the military/industrial/prison/media/ and soon to be health care complex.
It is called commerce.
In fact, the US is mandated by law to maximize profits for the shareholders of the Fed, despite any ethical concerns.
This goes for EVERY corporation found in America as a matter of fact.
This is the "law" (actually statute... big difference) of the land.

Our country is not currently built to serve its people. It supposedly had that original intent, but the money powers took care of that little roadblock when they established the Organic Act of 1871 that incorporated the US Federal Government to do business.

Our national highway road system was built exclusively for use by the Armed forces for the expedient movement of troops.
And WE paid for it.

And now the owners of this country, the shareholders in the FED, continue to make money off of the commerce that the highway system provides. The highway system in which we footed the bill.
All while WE continue to pay for its upkeep.

The highway system was never meant to assist in moving the average American across the country, but it was built with the expressed purpose to move the Armed Forces across the country.

And when the war was over the national highway system became a part of the US commerce machine.
Now, this highway system is what essentially empowers the Federal Government over State Governments through the Interstate Commerce Clause.

We have been duped on such a large scale that it truly boggles the mind.
And the effectiveness of this continual propaganda psy-op is very apparent in this thread as it can be seen in too many replies to recount.

Now I will get to my reply to poet1b.....

edit on 3/6/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Sorry this is long but it bares on the subject of long term well laid plans of the Elite. The internet being just one weapon used in the war of the Elite vs the rest of us.

I am going to use the discussion between Poet1b and I to illustrate the general point that Protoplasmic Traveler and I have been trying to make.

That point is that TPTB, the elites or what ever you want to call them.
1.Have very long range plans.
2.Make use of multiple methods for moving their plans forward. These internet puppets are just another weapon in their formidable arsonal

Poet1b made the observation:

Blaming Clinton for Newt Gingriches banking de-regulation scheme is going too far. While Clinton made his share of mistakes, overall he did a pretty good job as president, and the nineties was an excellent decade primarily because of Clinton.

Obama might be in over his head, but he has been a whole lot better than Bush/Cheney. Obama put bonus restrictions on the bailouts that saved us hundreds of billions of dollar ($500,000,000,000, not sure exact amount).

The Republicans are “the bad guys” and the Democrats are “the good guys.” From the above quote it seems Poet1b truly believes this the true state of affairs.

My position is the Republican vs Democrat “show” is nothing but a diversion. The Republicans in the MSM are set up to look like “the bad guys” and the Democrats are set up to look like “the good guys” There really is no difference between them and both are owned by the banking/corporate cartel with the goal of advancing by stages the elites long range plans.

Does the MSM have ulterior motives. - -YES!

The Federal Reserve Act was signed into law by a Democrat on 1913. In 1917

U.S. Congressman Oscar Calloway, stated in 1917:
"In March, 1915, the J.P. Morgan interests, the steel, shipbuilding, and powder interests, and their subsidiary organizations, got together 12 men high up in the newspaper world and employed them to select the most influential newspapers in the United States, and a sufficient number of them, to control generally the policy of the daily press….They found it was only necessary to purchase the control of 25 of the greatest papers.
An agreement was reached; the policy of the papers was bought, to be paid for by the month; an editor was furnished for each paper, to properly supervise and edit information regarding the questions of preparedness, militarism, financial policies, and other things of national and international nature, considered vital to the interests of the purchasers." sovereignty.net...

Further my position is Clinton set up the present economic mess ON PURPOSE with the ratification of WTO, NAFTA, entry of China into the WTO, The “Freedom to Fail” 1996 Farm bill. He even admits it!

Today's global food crisis shows "we all blew it, including me when I was president," UNITED NATIONS, Oct. 23, 2008

President Bill Clinton... publicly apologized last month for forcing Haiti to drop tariffs on imported, subsidized US rice during his time in office. The policy wiped out Haitian rice farming and seriously damaged Haiti’s ability to be self-sufficient. www.democracynow.org...

Clinton's signing of laws that repealed the McFadden Act of 1927, the Glass-Steagall Act of 1933 and the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956 lead to the Formation of Mega Banks. He is also responsible for the Housing and Community Development Act of 1992 and the Commodity Futures Modernization Act of 2000 that was responsible for marginal mortgage loans doomed to fail and the unregulated CDSs used to insure the banks against foreclosure.

The housing market collapse lead to a drastic drop in land prices and no buyers. It is absolutely NO coincidence that the Food Safety Modernization Act of 2010, guaranteeing the loss of America's independent farmers and Obamacare containing the 1099 change severely hampering small business growth and formation were just passed.

The idea is to force farmers to sell their land at rock bottom prices because they can no longer afford to keep the land or keep farming. 40% of the USA is rich farm land. Most pays low property taxes. If farmers can not farm they can not afford the taxes. If they do try to keep farming they will lose the land to fines by the US government.

To give you an idea of what farmers are facing in 2012, this is from HR 875.and is cut and paste directly from HR 875 with nothing added.

Civil Penalty
(A) IN GENERAL- Any person that commits an act that violates the food safety law (including a regulation promulgated or order issued under the food safety law) may be assessed a civil penalty by the Administrator of not more than $1,000,000 for each such
B) SEPARATE OFFENSE- Each act described in subparagraph (A) and each day during which that act continues shall be considered a separate offense.

Criminal Sanctions-
(1) OFFENSE RESULTING IN SERIOUS ILLNESS- ..., the person committing the violation shall be imprisoned for not more than 5 years, fined in accordance with title 18, United States Code, or both.
(2) OFFENSE RESULTING IN DEATH- ..., the person committing the violation shall be imprisoned for not more than 10 years, fined in accordance with title 18, United States Code, or both.
... each food production facility to have a written food safety plan that describes the likely hazards and preventive controls implemented to address those hazards;

include, with respect to growing, harvesting, sorting, and storage operations, minimum standards related to fertilizer use, nutrients, hygiene, packaging, temperature controls, animal encroachment, and water

include, with respect to animals raised for food, minimum standards related to the animal's health, feed, and environment which bear on the safety of food for human consumption

So was Clinton a “niave innocent” duped by the evil republicans or not?

There are two other very significant events during Clinton's Administration. The failed Ratification of the UN BIO-DIVERSITY TREATY and Clinton's Council on Sustainable Development.

The Wildlands Project, otherwise known as the United Nations BIO-DIVERSITY TREATY would place 50% of the land in America in biosphere reserves - off limits to all human activity, another 30% would be buffer zones and corridors. Humans and industrial operations would be “ALLOWED” in the remaining 20% of the land.

Congressional Record S13790, Friday, September 30, 1994. OPPOSING CONSIDERATION OF THE CONVENTION ON BIO-DIVERSITY

Explanation of the Biodiversity Treaty and the Wildlands Project

Wildlands Project Map (Green areas are the places we are allowed to live)

Although the BIO-DIVERSITY TREATY failed to be ratified we still got Clinton's Council on Sustainable Development. Executive Order 12852 - Presidents Council on Sustainable Development June 29, 1993 and it lasted from then until 1999.
(Sustainable Development is Ged Davis of Shell Oil's scenario B1)

...Sustainable Development entered the world officially in 1987 in a report of the United Nations Commission on Environment and Development entitled, Our Common Future. This Commission was chaired by Gro Harlem Brundtland, Prime Minister of Norway, and Vice-president of the World Socialist Party. President Clinton's Council on Sustainable Development adopted the Brundtland Commission's concepts of sustainable development... www.freerepublic.com...

Next take a look at WHO trained Clinton. He was a Rhodes Scholar. This is what I dig up on that ball of worms:

Cecil Rhodes, one of the wealthiest men in the world, left Leopold de Rothschild (1845-1917) to administered his estate after his death in 1902 and set up the Rhodes Scholarship. Leo was the youngest son of of Nathan Mayer Rothschild.

Another interesting connection is Stan Greenberg who is the husband of Rosa DeLauro, Sponsor of HR 875. Greenberg Carville Shrum directed Campaigns in 60 countries Greenberg as a political strategist advised the campaigns of Bill Clinton, Al Gore, and John Kerry, as well as hundreds of other candidates including the former Bundeskanzler Gerhard Schröder and the former British Prime Minister Tony Blair, Michael Häupl and the Austrian SPÖ. Greenberg Quinlan Rosner, managed a multimillion-dollar public relations campaign rebranding BP as a more environmentally friendly corporation. Stan Greenberg “...specializes in research on globalization, international trade...” 216.92.66.74...

Before Tony Blair became British Prime Minister in May 1997, he was Chairman of the Fabian Society...
...the Rhodes Scholarship Program at Oxford to indoctrinate promising young graduates for the purpose, and also establish a secret society for leading business and banking leaders around the world who would work for the City to bring in their Socialist world government.

Rothschild appointed Lord Alfred Milner to implement the plan.

At first the society was called Milner's Kindergarten, then in 1909 it came to be called The RoundTable.

It was to work closely with the London School of Economics founded in 1894 by Fabian Socialist leader Sidney Webb (Lord Passfield).

Today former Rhodes Scholars (such as Bill Clinton), Fabian Business RoundTable members, and graduates from the London School of Economics (the primary
Fabian Socialist training school in the world) dominate the global banking, business and political systems in every country...

The British Fabian Society plan to takeover the world by the City of London financial community was first published in a book entitled "All These Things" by a New Zealand author and journalist, A. N. Field....

Centered around City of London ...the Bankers Industrial Development Company, the essence of the document "Freedom and Planning" was (and still is) to gradually "Sovietize" the world based on their "Five Year Plan" inaugurated in Moscow in 1927-28 in the Soviet Union.

Basically the plan involved the subtle transfer of the entire productive capacity of each country throughout the world into a series of great "State-owned" departments, which would then be "corporatized", then "privatized" to City of London Corporation International banks and corporations which they control.

Individual property ownership would be severely restricted, with most of the land, sea, fisheries, rivers, lakes, ports, railways, communications, media, roads, electricity, energy, food, water, waste management, housing, farms, commercial property, schools, hospitals, police, social welfare, Inland Revenue etc. transferred into statutory corporations, companies or land trusts which indirectly would be owned by City of London banks.

The"peasants" would still be allowed to own their own clothes, and small assets like furniture, cars and boats etc., but the main assets of each country would be owned by their multi-national corporations and banks. www.halisa-eu.net...

MORE:

Carroll Quigley, an influential former history professor at the Foreign Service Schools of Georgetown University. ...Bill Clinton's mentor,..

"There does exist, and has existed for a generation, an international Anglophile network which operates, to some extent in the way the radical Right believes the Communists act. In fact, this network, which we may identify as the Round Table Groups, has no aversion to cooperating with the Communists, or any other groups, and frequently does so. I know of the operation of this network because I have studied it for twenty years, and was permitted for two years, in the early 1960s, to examine its papers and secret records.... [I]n general my chief difference of opinion is that it wishes to remain unknown...."[5]

"At the end of the war of 1914 [World War 1], it became clear that the organization of this [secret] system had to be greatly extended... the task was entrusted to Lionel Curtis who established, in England and each dominion, a front organization to the existing local Round Table Group. This front organization, called the Royal Institute of International Affairs, had as its nucleus in each area the existing submerged Round Table Group. In New York it was known as the Council on Foreign Relations, and was a front for J. P. Morgan and Company.... In fact, the original plans for the Royal Institute of International Affairs and The Council of Foreign Relations were drawn up at Paris [Peace Conference of 1919..

In other words, this conspiracy was international from the start. And, beginning with the British diamond magnate, Cecil Rhodes, it was grounded in enormous wealth -- riches acquired through capitalism, not through the global socialism it envisions for all but the elite. The key players were power-driven bankers, rich corporations, and tax-free foundations that controlled the resources needed to buy the cooperation of publishers, media moguls, educational institutions, and government leaders across the political spectrum.... www.crossroad.to...

Bill Clinton an "innocent dupe"??? Not bloody likely!

President Woodrow Wilson, 1913: "Some of the biggest men in the U. S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."[1]

President Franklin Roosevelt, 1933: "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."

edit on 6-3-2011 by crimvelvet because: fumble fingers

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Now that I have shown the Clinton - Rhodes Scholar - Fabian Socialist Society connections in the above post, it is interesting to note that a few pages back someone pointed out that a Journalist saw several copies of Gene Sharp's book "From Dictatorship To Democracy being read by the protestors in Egypt.

If you google Gene Sharp and Fabian, low and behold you come up with the Fabian Socialist Society's recommended reading list! www.bestebooksworld.com...

So there is a rather solid connection for you Proto.

OK so I do not think in a straight line

edit on 6-3-2011 by crimvelvet because: finish sentence

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

President Franklin Roosevelt, 1933: "The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the larger centers has owned the Government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson."

This is the ugly truth and we have to keep on exposing that no matter how reluctant people are to give up the myths of the revolution, constitution and repulic.

Rebelling simply against the 'face of Government' does no good when these other entities that control the banking industry and world's resources still stand unmolested in the shadows.

President Woodrow Wilson, 1913: "Some of the biggest men in the U. S., in the field of commerce and manufacturing, are afraid of somebody, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."[1]

They really are speaking about the hidden Roman Empire that never died.

Can it really be a coincidence the incorpoated one mile square City of London that is the heart of the Banking Cartel sits on the same exact square mile that was Londinium?

Where even the queen has to have permission and escort of the mayor of the City of London to enter it?

Or coincidence that the Vatican claims to possess more gold than is even thought to ever be mined?

At the heart of all this manipulation is a small core group of oligarchs and bloodlines that have never stopped trying to conquer the entire world and institute a one world government.

Operating in the shadows, using the banking industry and the resources they control to set up statist system after statist system, colonialism in the name of religion and freedom, and a performance based system where there capital is the leverage and engine to get everything discovered, made, and created to flow up to the top and their control and ownership.

Unlimited wealth, unlimited resources, and almost unlimited power, few have ever dared to expose the cabal let alone attempt to go after it.

While the media prompts people to chase their tails in circles over endless falacies they sit back and laugh at the macabre and larcenous dance that they orchestrate so well, as puppet masters pulling endless strings of the people they have bought and paid for and the systems that they have corrupted and built a public relations image around based on carefully constructed and constantly reinforced lies.

War is peace!

Love is hate!

Logic is to do the foolish thing!

Treat the symptom, not the disease.

They are good, but I am wagering some of us are in fact better.

They are using the Internet as a weapon of that I have no doubt.

They use everyting as a weapon.

They can be stopped but never have been because those who know who and precisely what they are, are too afraid to dare try, and the masses lulled into the illussionary world of endless dogmas, falacies and circular logic traps, refuse to believe they even exist.

All that is changing as we reach a very critical and narrow window where some who serve them know that they are as good as dead anyway once they culiminate their plans, and more and more of us are waking up to them.

Those of us who really want to change the world and to challenge and take them on head on, are going to have no shortage of distractions, if we get bogged down in them, our one last chance will likely be lost.

Eyes on the prize we can take them, they are in fact no smarter than us, just a whole lot better informed, but that's changing too.

As they heat up their information war to confuse, distract, and compell people to do what they do so well, slit their own throats and shoot themselves in their own foots, we too must heat up the Guerilla Information War to challenge and expose them as they never have been before.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Actually the way to do this would be to start a grass roots NGO. They can engage in political activity and dissent while not being labeled as seditious....

The big problem is real grass roots NGO quickly get taken over by TPTB. The Tea party is a good example.

Unless you have a very strong leader with very strong lieutenants you will lose control of your organization pretty darn fast, especially when the "Foundations" dangle purse strings at members.

If they can not derail you through usurping control of the organization or setting up a rival organization to lure your potential members away, there is always the smear campaign (again see the Tea Party) and finally assassination.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Good Find Jack.

I put Game theory into the search engine on the site you suggested and came up with this: The rules of information aggregation and emergence of collective intelligent behavior

Abstract
Information is a peculiar quantity. Unlike matter or energy, the aggregation of knowledge from many individuals can in fact produce more (or less) information than the sum of its parts. We use the formalism of information theory to derive general principles of information aggregation and collective organization under which information pooling can be synergetic or to identify when it will be redundant. We then show how several problems of collective cognition and coordination can be understood in terms of the conditions that allow for the minimization of uncertainty (maximization of predictability) under information pooling over many individuals. We discuss in some detail how collective coordination in swarms, markets, language processing and collaborative filtering may be guided by the optimal aggregation of information over many sources and identify circumstances when these processes fail, leading e.g. to inefficient markets. The contrast to approaches to understand coordination and collaboration via traditional decision and game theory is discussed as well as the incentives to individuals and groups to find optimal information aggregation mechanisms.

and this Genetic algorithms and classifier systems: Foundations and future directions

Abstract
Theoretical questions about classifier systems, with rare exceptions, apply equally to other adaptive nonlinear networks (ANNs) such as the connectionist models of cognitive psychology, the immune system, economic systems, ecologies, and genetic systems. This paper discusses pervasive properties of ANNs and the kinds of mathematics relevant to questions about these properties. It discusses relevant functional extensions of the basic classifier system and extensions of the extant mathematical theory. An appendix briefly reviews some of the key theorems about classifier systems.

it is from this site: www.osti.gov...

This stuff reminds me of Asimov's Foundation Series and the Seldon Plan. Where is a mule when we need one....
edit on 6-3-2011 by crimvelvet because: Added last paragraph

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

It really is overwhelming when you see how far they've studied and what they actually know now and have put into practice as we speak. I made a post on another thread about how there are fields of study that we excel in that have nothing to do with the betterment of man kind, yet these fields of study are exhaustively pursued to appease the never ending agenda of the elites.

Why would we have to break down human decision making into mathematical equations and forecast what social group will respond to a stimuli that is favorable to their agenda? The people who do actually create ways to make this all possible are rewarded with social status and clout. They have degrees in the numerous known psychology fields, and clandestine fields of study, that were explored unrelentlessly to advance someone elses agenda for control.

They have come a long way in accomplishing their goals. I am not sure why it is that we are able to see around the smoke and mirrors that have so many fooled. I have considered that this too was something that they could have forecasted and that like minded individuals as ourselves here are nothing more but a variable in a mathematical formula that creates yet more division and confusion. This is something to be seriously considered when we see the depths they will travel for discovery.

Is that too another variable my friends? Recalculate because I believe your time is over.

That wasn't for anyone involved in this thread.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Please provide a link to my posts when you quote them.

Sorry, but this is a mischaracterization by you,

The Republicans are “the bad guys” and the Democrats are “the good guys.” From the above quote it seems Poet1b truly believes this the true state of affairs.

What I also said in that same post you quoted, is this.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There are things I don't like about the liberal elites who have taken over the democratic party, but there is a difference between the two parties, just not enough of a difference.

I don't think Clinton got duped, I think he made compromises that turned out to be major mistakes. This is what Clinton has admitted.

I don't even think Gingrich intended for banking de-regulation to turn out the way it did. I think Gingrich honestly believes in the concept of the free market, and still believes in it.

I will even go further to say that the current elites are not now getting things the way they want them to be.

All these associations you make don't have nearly the influence you assign to them. You are under estimating the level of ego that people possess, and their desires to make their mark on history.

You need to recognize that the history of mankind is one of ever increasing rights for the commoner, and less and less control for the elites. We, as ordinary citizens have far, far greater rights today than we did 500 years ago, when just about everyone on the planet was the subject of a king of some sort.

Don't loose sight of the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

You had the UK involved and we know Tony Blair was the head of the UK Fabian Society. Blair was appointed as the Quartet's Envoy to the Middle East on January 27, 2007, the same day he retired as Prime Minster. ""now that Obama is in charge he is being pressured to be more active".

...It is believed that Blair has amassed a personal fortune in excess of £20 million since leaving office, mainly through middle east contacts established through his envoy position. In 2009 he made in excess of £5million advising the governments of Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates and is also an ambassador of investment bank JP Morgan in the Middle East...

Here is more Turkey ready to invade Libya in exchange for EU membership

This is really interesting given this article:

Fabian Society Literally Control the European Union- Plus The British Government!!

I am not going to try and except this document since I feel it should at least be skimmed in its entirety.

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Sorry I did not link. My Computer croggled for two days and is FINALLY working again. I lost the link on the piece I was writing in open office.

You need to recognize that the history of mankind is one of ever increasing rights for the commoner, and less and less control for the elites. We, as ordinary citizens have far, far greater rights today than we did 500 years ago, when just about everyone on the planet was the subject of a king of some sort.

I will agree with that up to a point, but we now have far far less rights today than we had 50 years ago. How could we not ??? We have more and more laws and regulations passed until you can not live your life without breaking the law. Heck in the State of Mass, just before I left they passed a law making it illegal to put a store bought lettuce leaf in you compost heap!

I am afraid Proto was correct. We are "free range slaves" turned loose to "conquer" the new continent. Now that we have done so we are being "Collared" again.

I also think the elite have been experimenting over the last century or so to see what system works best. Socialism, Communism, Fascism, Dictatorships...

Lets face it, Feudalism doesn't work well. There is no incentive to do your best. The Russian style Socialism wasn't much better. So far the Chinese style socialism with capitalism grafted on top seems to work the best from their point of view. Given that Maurice Strong, their point man and Al Gore are over their yaking up a storm and Clinton sold out the USA to the Chinese, I think that is the system they have decided on.

Remember China reaps benefits of Iraq war So it looks like the USA provided Cannon Fodder for a Chinese take over of the Iraq oil fields.

Dan Estulin thinks:

... Now, Bilderberg isn´t a secret society. It is not an evil, all-seeing eye.... [Though with computer networking it is getting closer - CV]

It´s a meeting of people who represent a certain ideology.

Not One World Government or New World Order as too many people mistakenly believe. Rather, the ideology is of a ONE WORLD COMPANY LIMITED....

The idea behind each and every Bilderberg meeting is to create what they themselves call THE ARISTOCRACY OF PURPOSE between European and North American elites on the best way to manage the planet. In other words, the creation of a global network of giant cartels, more powerful than any nation on Earth, destined to control the necessities of life of the rest of humanity, obviously from their vantage point, for our own good and in our benefit – THE GREAT UNWASHED AS THEY CALL US....

Bilderberg is a medium of bringing together financial institutions which are the world´s most powerful and most predatory financial interests. And at this time, it is that combination which is the worst enemy of humanity....

edit on 6-3-2011 by crimvelvet because: (no reason given)

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join