It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Internet Being Used (right now) to Start World War III?

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
reply to post by xuenchen

Very interesting connection ianchattan joined and made his first post to this thread on 3/1/2011.

TinfoilTP (swich the P with the T and you might have Protoplasmic Traveler) also joiined and made his first post to this thread on 3/1/2011!

ianchattan has only made posts to this thread.

TinfoilTP has primarily only posted to this thread except for a couple of Libyan and Iranian threads.

Judging by the quality of ianchattan's post, and the frustration in TinfoilTP's posts I would say TinfoilTP is not happy with the overall quality of the HB Gary software.

We certainly do seem to have the sockpuppet (ianchattan) and the meat puppet TinfoilTP, in what is very likely an effort to see if even the discerning minds on this thread can be fooled by the use of this software.

I believe we are getting a little mini-demonstration of how this software works.

I think they want us to piece that together, and to conclude that the software does not work very well and we should not be alarmed or concerned about it.

Whoever sits at the other end you can quote me "I am flattered really I am, but I absolutely am going to expose you all, and stop the Shadow Government's plans".

Pass that up the line please!

Thanks!
edit on 4/3/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

They say paranoia often accompanies dillusion. Are you in denial that plain ordinary people from these middle east countries used facebook, twitter, and cellphone photo technology all by themselves? According to you, that had to be accompanied with shadow governments and cyber zombies. You give no credit to what the real ordinary people over there have done and ignore the facts such as the despotic leaders had no clue it was coming evidenced by their shutdown of the internet after it was too late.
How does this fit your paranoia? Were the old despots not in with the NWO? Are the new rebel leaders NWO? If they have control of everything, why would they create chaos or raise the price of oil? According to your theory they control everything anyway so what are they trying to control when there is nothing left they do not control?

Turning any dissenters here in this thread into cyber zombies was desperate but expected.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Are we seeing the kind of typical long range planning that the Powers that Be use, by educating a special class of individuals to perform as international cyber warriors?

Very good catch Proto.

If you do the research you find this type of long range planning is TYPICAL. The creation of NGOs and other puppet activist groups is a clear and very effective example, The Rhodes Scholarships that produced the leaders such as Clinton who have done such damage to the USA is another.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by TinfoilTP

Turning any dissenters here in this thread into cyber zombies was desperate but expected.

Really expected? Why that sounds like you had a strategy in mind when you joined ATS to post specifically on this thread.

I think it's pretty evident through your membership date, posting pattern, and agenda, in addition to now your own admission that you have some strategy in mind.

Yet here is ultimately where your strategy fails, in that it is constructed upon previously accepted assumptions that have not entirely factored in the very unknown quantities of a thinker born and raised entirely outside of the box, such as myself.

Interestingly enough what we see in the sockpuppet you have created is a play on my All Roads Lead to Rome thread where ianchattan is in essence posting blindly in some form of effort to get people to turn on both the Jews and Rome as I theorize the powers that be will manipulate the people to do, to make World War III mimic Biblical Prophecy.

So while you can pretend all day long, you know what you have done and why you have done it and so do I, and your most recent entreaties are basically just desperate and failed attempts to use peer pressure in hopes that I might be deterred from voicing that directly through attempting to disparage me with allegations of paranoia and insanity, even though I think you are going to discover that the bulk of the highly intelligent and observant posters to this thread are in all reality likely going to agree with me in my rather astute observations and assessments.

When they got to work Monday morning and saw through the normal review of social network media, this thread had achieved noteworthy status, the decision was made to send one poster and one sock puppet in as to not make it too obvious but to dog the conversation to test how good the software is at defeating credible threats to even itself.

Your busted dude and no matter what inflamatory and rediculous op ed denials and ad hominen attacks you come up with moving forward I won't be responding directly to them or you, just pointing out through my own running commentary what your up to and the strategies you are in fact using.

Hint for the people at operations command, it's Proto's world, you all are just passing through it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Sorry, forgot to add visions of grandeur to your other accolades.

Your thread was special because people were posting their slanted views on real world events, now it is just like walking into a psych ward and playing on peoples fantasies. The value is lost so time to move on.

PS the TP in my name stands for what it really stands for, toilet paper, the stuff used to wipe with. Sorry it didn't have any cryptic meaning to refer to you, there are plenty of other things in this world to spark the paranoia, I'm sure you'll find some.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet

I think they want us to piece that together, and to conclude that the software does not work very well and we should not be alarmed or concerned about it.

Yes I think you are correct. Usually TPTB puppets are well educated and very well trained in debate and the delphi technique.

These two get an F minus

I thought it was particuarly hysterical the base denials even in the face of Centcom and the Washington Post confirming this Soft Ware is actively being used to befriend extremist elements in the Middle East.

Clearly it's pretty versatile and fairly easy to program the sockpuppet.

It should prove a good thread for learning how to work around the sockpuppets.

School's in.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

You sure do post a lot of anti Clinton anti Obama propaganda.

Whose side are you on?

Obama just appointed three men to oversee our "Economic Recovery" These are the SAME THREE who were instrumental in wiping out 20% of US manufacturing in 14 years! This is the trio who under Clinton gave us WTO, NAFTA, repeal of the Glass-Steagall Act and China’s entry into the WTO.

REALLY????????????

And Newt Gingrich and the republican contract on America had nothing to do with this? Clinton signed the banking de-regulation as a compromise (biggest mistake of his presidency), BUT it was the Republicans' baby all the way.

The middle class in the U.S. and the reputation of the U.S. all around fared far better under Clinton than it did under Reagan and either Bush. It seems you want to ignore this reality.

You might want to consider giving Clinton a little credit where credit is due.

You are spot on in some of your posts, but you preach too much all is lost, we don't stand a chance propaganda.

Under Clinton the U.S. proved it could turn things around, do good in this world, and prosper. While mistakes were made, this is an important reality to remember.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   

If you look back I believe TP was very concerned about the non participants in Tripoli at first. This may have been an attempt to distract or derail. He then went on to describe every persona on the internet as being a disgusting fifty year old living in his mom's basement and further incited a reaction by asking if we fell for some of the more popular scams out there. This didn't work either.

When presented with actual evidence and research that proves the theory of the thread, TP just ignored that and tried to downplay the significance of anything that we are all addressing here. So Tp threw his hands up and decided to try yet again. This time appealing to all logic.

I get it now, any poster who is not on board and sheeple'n along nicely, must be a bot. This app is brilliant after all!!! You don't have to buy it, borrow it, or pirate it, it's just always there to invoke wherever dissenting opinion appears. I got a thought.....if this app is so great and top shelf warrior material for cyber warfare, why let the top guy go to get snatched up by the enemy so he can be employed making it for them? This defies logic, I mean people disapear for inventing free energy but they let this guy go???

The above text by TP can be found on page twenty two. So we see that TP appears genuinely annoyed now and makes a statement that can be used to describe his own behavior. You see how he states that anyone who is not on board with the thread must be a bot because he is really angry that no one is entertaining his idea that the entire theory is nonsense. He offers no proof or material to back up his claims mind you.

The only thing I believe this program could be directly responsible for is the Justin Beiber craze. Really. If the man put together a team to build it once, he can do it again, also just because his justifications for making the program were leaked, does not mean it amounts to a hill of beans in the real world. Snakeoil was said to do wonderful things also. Why go through the bother of this, we know there are plenty of armchair revolutionaries out there itching to really organize protests, you are stealing their thunder by saying cyber zombies matter more than they do.

This text can be found on page twenty three. This is pretty desperate. Yes, downplay and distract. Make light of all of the proof that has been presented thus far. Appeal to the social norms of the day by invoking a celebrity name. Offhandedly, call us all armchair revolutionaries. Equate the entire program that is brought to light here as snake oil.

Go in front of Congress and say "but there are 10,000 people at my internet forum who say this" and get laughed out of town. If you choose to be gullible and believe an internet forum to sway your vote, well then you are no different than the guy who relies on a TV commercial. Last time I checked, TV commercials are everywhere. This brings us to this: Well...TV commercials are regulated, you cannot incite violence on them. Which leads to this.... The Internet needs regulation. So there you go, if you believe this program is going to influence Democracy, then you are also for Internet regulation.

This text can be found on page twenty three as well. At this point in the thread we have already established that subtle control techniques are used to coerce a group into action. Here TP is threatening us with internet regulation as he compares television commercials to the programs that have been dispatched on the internet to persuade us. He is trying to convince us that television commercials cannot incite violence because they are regulated. HAHAHAHA.

All I see evidence of is they are using it to sit in on groups so they can SPY on them and know stuff that spies are always interested in. Who are they, their intentions, and so forth. This just proves that the stuff is garbage and does not work because the protests came as a suprise to everybody. If this app worked they would have known ahead of time who was organizing and tipped off Mubarak and he'd still be there. There is no evidence this app is worth the money spent on it. More of our taxdollars down the drain is what it looks like.

Page twenty four. TP has so much to learn. He really believes that someone would have thwarted Mubarak's overthrow. I believe Mubarak felt the cold hand of the PTB moving their chess pieces and realized his time had come. He just played his part till the end like a good chess piece.

It's all really intriguing. If you look back to TP's first post, I responded to him and suggested that he create a new thread to address the topic that he threw into the thread. His real intentions soon surfaced as we can all see because he apparently doesn't really care about the non participants in Tripoli he just wanted to distract everyone.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I wonder if the name sock pupet has meaning to it?

In Winsock, the IP_MULTICAST_LOOP option applies only to the receive path.
In the UNIX version, the IP_MULTICAST_LOOP option applies to the send path.

So by creating multiple ip addresses on your pc for receiving tcp/ip connections you spoof fake ips depending on which tcp connection you use to receive data. So any thing you send would be traced to fake ips you have for receiving. Unix traces the ip that sends so it shows true.On a forum you don't need to receive any tcp data back just a browser with the thread open on it as a extra party to view the posts. Only on Windows?

msdn.microsoft.com...(VS.85).aspx

edit on 4-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Great post Jackflap. Of course we have no way to really prove these suspicions, at least I don't anyway, but the coincidences involved in when he started posting, and presumably joined ATS to participate in this thread, thrown in with Ican (makes me think of the Cheeseburger commercials in a can) seems to create a text book pattern used in the use of sockpuppets.

Totally out of touch with what's really transpiring in one case, and basically not even topically posting to the thread in the other case, the one persona is meant to make the other look more credible by extension.

We see the classic denouncing of the OP and the disparragging of people who would believe the OP.

All the while subtly trying to push an agenda and message.

I really think this is the guys at computer central in Israel and that they really are using this software in a very limited, more or less meant to fail way on this thread, to paint a very false picture.

Too many things don't add up between the two of them, and I think it wise to put the two of them together since they both joined on the same day, and they both joined just to post to this thread.

In Intelligence work when there is a doubt there really is no doubt, coincidences always tend to mean exactly what they appear to mean.

I think we have been treated to a mini-demonstration of the HB Gary software being used, in a very limited way, so no one would get suspicious.

And if we did we conclude the message that TinfoilTP is really trying to push that the software doesn't work well and was a waste of money and is not being used.

If this is the case, comically for them, events are exposing this software faster than their strategies to defend it can be implemented.

It is as another poster said, these people who live in their little secretive vacuums imagine that they really are more clever than they are.

Great post my friend.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Im sure there already working on adding markov generators to there sock puppets. Then they can make complete sentences out of there talking points.

www.haykranen.nl...
edit on 4-3-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   

I think it's pretty evident through your membership date, posting pattern, and agenda, in addition to now your own admission that you have some strategy in mind.....

They really do think we are dumber than bricks don't they, but as you say they give them selves away.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

You sure do post a lot of anti Clinton anti Obama propaganda.

Whose side are you on?

The people of the United States.

If you bother to look I also bash Regan and Bush. However the liberals did so much Bush Bashing I figure I would just even up the score a little.

The only politician in the last hundred years I have any use for was Congressman McFadden. He shames the rest.

If you would take off the blasted blinders and LOOK at the actual LAWS that are passed and what they do. You would see that.

Try reading Quick list of Banking laws and see who passed what when.

Wiki has a list of presidents and when they served AND SIGNED THOSE LAWS!

Since I worked for a very good corporation that was a target of Corporate Raiders in the 1980's and since I KNOW a guy who boxed up and shipped factories overseas, Leveraged Buyouts caught my eye leading to this:

Reagan (Jan 1981 to Jan 1989) - Leveraged buyouts. This wiped out our decent corporations that provided BENEFITS to their workers. ....These days, corporations seem to exist for the investment bankers.... Corporate raiders transfer to themselves, and other shareholders, part of the income of employees by forcing the latter to agree to lower wages. January 29, 1989 New York Times

Bush junior of course is responsible for 9/11 Wars, Patriot Act, John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007

Patriot Act:
It is very interesting to read the Patriot Act. It addresses border security at the Canadian border but now where in the document does it address the Mexican border despite Radical Islam makes inroads among Latin America's Native peoples

Therefore the only real reason for the Patriot Act is to oppress "Homegrown Terrorists" On February 14 2008 U.S. Northern Command, Canada Command established new bilateral Civil Assistance Plan allowing Canadian troops to be used to "respond quickly to the other nation's requests for military support of civil authorities,” and the John Warner Defense Authorization Act of 2007 repealed Posse Comitatus.

The Military Commissions Act, allows the president to station military troops anywhere in the United States and take control of state-based National Guard units without the consent of the governor or local authorities, in order to “suppress public disorder.”

Sorry dude. I am an equal opurtunity Politician Basher.

You have just been duped by the media images of Clinton and Obama Who are MARKETED as "champions of the People"

Do not forget WHO has been shaping your opinion:
U.S. Congressional Record February 9, 1917: J.P. Morgan interests bought 25 of America's leading newspapers, and inserted their own editors, in order to control the media. www.mindfully.org...

JP Morgan: Our next big media player? (April 13, 2010) JP Morgan controls 54 U.S. daily newspapers,and owns 31 television stations. www.newsandtech.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

They fight piracy but then let China start there file sharing company in the US. And have the backing of JPMorgan Chase and Deutsche Bank?

www.hollywoodreporter.com...

BEIJING – Google-backed Chinese video and music file-sharing firm Xunlei, once sued by six Hollywood studios for film piracy, hopes to raise $200 million in a U.S. initial public offering, hiring JPMorgan Chase and Deutsche Bank to get ready.

The company, whose name is pronounced “shoon-lay,” will follow Chinese video-sharing firm Youku and e-commerce site Dangdang into the U.S. market, Bloomberg News said on Thursday, citing sources familiar with the IPO plans of the Shenzhen-based outfit.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

The middle class in the U.S. and the reputation of the U.S. all around fared far better under Clinton than it did under Reagan and either Bush.

CLINTON sold us down the river for a couple piece of eight. THAT was what the World Trade Organization and the entry of China into the WTO was all about. That was what NAFTA was all about.

Even the liberal web site The Smirking Chimp agrees. END WTO Job LOSS

Economic Policy Institute May 2000

If PNTR for China is approved by Congress, a projection of trade trends over the next decade shows that the trade deficit will expand, resulting in sizeable job losses in every state and in virtually every sector of the economy. The absolute level of the U.S. trade deficit with China will increase by at least 80% between 1999 and 2010, eliminating a total 872,091 jobs.

n the figure below, state-level, industry-specific employment is used to estimate the job gains or losses of the China-WTO deal in each of the 50 states. Every state in the United States will suffer significant job losses from the China-WTO deal over the next decade. Major losses will be experienced over the next decade in California (84,294 jobs lost), Texas (50,409 lost), and Pennsylvania (45,824 lost). Eleven states will lose more than 28,500 jobs in this period. Other states that will experience significant job losses include New York (58,699 jobs lost), North Carolina (47,151 lost), Tennessee (38,098 lost), Ohio (34,687 lost), and Massachusetts (28,501 lost). A number of farm states will also be hard hit, including Illinois (38,082 jobs lost), Indiana (30,324 lost), Minnesota (17,833 lost), and Kansas (2,573 lost).

www.epi.org...

THAT projection was conservative. This is a study from Sep 29, 2006 BEFORE our economy tanked! Documenting the Evidence of the Failed NAFTA-WTO “Trade” Model

Over 3 million U.S. manufacturing jobs – 1 in out of every 6 manufacturing jobs – lost. By the end of 2005, the U.S had only 14,232,000 million manufacturing jobs left – down from nearly 17 million (16,774,000)1 before NAFTA and WTO went into effect in the early 1990s....

• The U.S. job export crisis is expanding from manufacturing to high-tech and services.

* Studies commissioned and then buried by the U.S. government show that as many as 48,417 U.S. jobs – including many in high-tech – were off-shored in the first three months of 2004 alone.5

* Economy.com estimates that nearly 1 million U.S. jobs have been lost to off-shoring since early 2001, with 1 in 6 of those in IT, financial services and other business services.6

* Goldman Sachs estimates that about half a million U.S. service jobs were off-shored from 2002 to 2005. The firm reports that 15,000 to 30,000 jobs monthly (manufacturing-services combined) are subject to off-shoring going forward.7

Projections of how many U.S. service sector jobs will be off-shored are chilling

* McKinsey said that 11 percent of U.S. jobs (14 million) could be off-shored in the medium-term.8

*The Progressive Policy Institute, a think-tank associated with the pro-WTO/pro-NAFTA faction of the Democratic Party, found that 12 million information-based U.S. jobs – 54 percent paying better than the median wage – are highly susceptible to off-shoring in the foreseeable future.9

*A widely-cited 2003 University of California-Berkeley study concluded that 14 million jobs with an average annual salary of almost $40,000 are vulnerable to being sent overseas.10...

Independent academic studies put the number of jobs susceptible to off-shoring much higher.

Alan S. Blinder, a former Federal Reserve vice-chairman and Princeton economics professor, says that 28 to 42 million service sector jobs (or about 2 to 3 times the total number of current U.S. manufacturing jobs) could be off-shored in the foreseeable future.16.....

Real wages for U.S. workers are flat or declining;

* U.S. real median income has actually fallen between 2000 and 200421 – roughly the period following China’s accession to the WTO.....

You can read the rest but I see nothing to give me much hope for the future. "They" OWN the media. "They" OWN the Universities "They" OWN Congress, "They" OWN the activist groups and NGOs

So why the heck should I think the future is rosy and bright, especially when I see stuff like:
Scotland has decided to follow their eugenics motivation by prescribing lethal drugs to the older generation in a scheme called ‘Pathway to Death"

The Philosophy Of The 'Useless Eaters'

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by galadofwarthethird
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

An interesting post an I agree on many thing of what you say, but a couple I have to add somethings.

That is why we're discussing this which is to add to a wealth of knowledge.

Honor is a way a life, so only when war is a way of life, is war useful and has any sort of purpose, but honor requires a strict code, and most importantly that you follow that code even if you die by that code even by your own hand. So when honor is out of the picture, and war is for profit only, it wont lead you anywhere you would want to go. So like you say when it became controlled by a uncaring and dislocated third party, it becomes insanity, and a path to hell.

Honor is a dying art that too few know to this day.

It can be likened to something akin to wearing armor.

If you wear it correctly nothing can get through.

A true warrior would battle to leave themselves unemployed.

That is where honor should leave warriors.

But alas war is nothing more than a profit-margin on a spreadsheet in Langely or the Pentagon.

Ah but power and profitability, is really the same things in many cases, so its saying the same thing to different people. After all no one go's to war if they thing that they will lose, or its not personally profitable to them, has not happened in the history of the world, except for those deceived into thinking that it would be in there interest and profitable for them, when in fact they were just being used for others profit. And profit can mean many thing, not necessarily just money.

Of course.

Profit means many things to many people, like freedom, terrorism, or democracy, it has an abstract meaning.

Which is easily manipulated by politicians to influence those sheeple willing to listen.

Especially if those sheeple offer themselves upon the altar of warfare for patriotism.

Sheeple creation, its still about consumerism, but the system they set is one were they can always come out on top and control the consumers, the game is rigged.

Rigged yes, but not in favor of the consumer, in favor to appear to be for the consumer.

There is a subtle difference there.

The perception is given even if the understanding is not explained.

It's nothing new, all powers that be were at one time or other a form of organized gang, or pirates. There are a couple of royal lines and elites who's decedent's were pirates, or drug runners, or slave runners. So really it's like pirates stealing from pirates, a banker is just a new form of piracy, so I guess that would make them royalty in the making.

I wholeheartedly agree.

I see organizations, or Secret Societies like Skull and Bones, as nothing more than corporate raiders.

That is legal terminology for pirates against other ships at sea, corporations, except the bounty is whole companies, stockholders, and land, whereas old time priacy was just a ship, or multiple ships, and the wares carried upon the seven seas.

Now it is anyone even remotely floundering for a hostile takeover.

Heres a funny quote from a prince.
"Aren't most of you descended from pirates?
Prince Philip
To islander in the Cayman Islands, 1994."

A pot calling the kettle black if I ever saw one.

He would be right.

Houdini was ahead of his time of course.

I guess the Russians and there allies learned, that old line saying of "when two fight, it's usually the third that wins" It worked for many not only america, but many. It sure worked like magic for the roman generals and legions thats for sure. So much so that they eventually never went to war first unless there enemies were fighting among themselves first, both actual bloody fighting with army's among themselves, and intellectually, and causing strife within the population, I do believe they call it divide and conquer. But yes your right, whats happening today to the american infrastructure, it does bear a striking resemblance to what happened to the old USSR in the cold war.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend, or a worse fenemy, manipulating both towards profit.

This is why I have so very few I consider friends.

I trust no one.

Never have, never will, it is far easier to trust no one and find out you were wrong.

Then the other way around.

No man is an island but an island inhabited by scoundrels soon starves.

There is no such thing as Utopia it is a misbegotten dream which leads to the Sirens and rocks.

Ya thats one of my points, this is nothing new that was invented in the last couple of years. It's been going on for a long time, the actual bloody fighting in the streets didn't just happen one day, lots of it is intentional, and planed ahead. Financial pressure is a sure fire way to get the people and governments moving to your tune.

If you can deny people money, food, and safety, they will surrender to apparant benevolence.

Even if that benefactor is the cause of it.

And as well even if he or she tells you to put a noose around your neck to be fed.

This is why I see the R.F.I.D. chip program as a slave collar.

The idea of it is great, it is however, the delivery system, manipulation, lies, and false dogma.

Which I disagree with wholeheartedly.

Playing up Illegal Immigrants or "aliens" as the problem to the one side.

And playing up little green or grey men in spaceships as the problem to the other side.

It is merely planning out xenophobia on multiple levels to manipulate people into that slave collar.

They are not running wars, they are profiting from wars the most, and hence they want wars, and lead the sheeple to wars that are profitable to them, there is a difference, and a little difference is all it takes. You should never underestimate your enemy, but sometimes you shouldn't overestimate there actual powers, because you then underestimate your powers, thereby giving them more power and credit then they actually deserve, you are empowering them in a way. There is a actual quote about doing exactly that, by some roman general I think, but I cant think of it right now.

And also I didn't read any of those books you put up, ill keep some of them in mind next I want to read a book.

Quite on the contrary, quite a few different bankers have specifically started wars, to then profit.

When people become so powerful due to money they can and will stir turmoil.

Just to make a profit and damn those caught in the middle as casualties of war.

I give them no power.

I just know where their power begins, how they steal it, and how to get it back.

By making sure I know their limited abilities.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

Super Analysis Jackflap.

You really went to a lot of effort to validate you point.

Excellent work and I hope it scares the S#$%# out of them, but I doubt it.

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

They fight piracy but then let China start there file sharing company in the US. And have the backing of JPMorgan Chase and Deutsche Bank?

WTF???

China is allowed to ignore American copyright laws but American farmers get sued because spies find "volunteer" GMO corn in their fields???

Please note corn pollen can travel over 900 ft or more to contaminate non-GMO fields (Criminal Trespass) but it is Monsanto who wins.

To-date, Monsanto has filed 90 lawsuits against American farmers; and 147 farmers and 39 small businesses or farm companies have had to fight for their lives to avoid paying additional court costs, attorneys’ fees, and in some cases, costs incurred by Monsanto while investigating them "Monsanto has been awarded over $15 million for judgments granted in their favou"

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Proto,
I responded to you on page 17 but perhaps you did not see it. I was curious what your response might be. I disagree with you partially. I think the software bot thing is only a part of it not the main cause. Here is the post in case you decide to respond.

reply to post by hawkiye

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by SpartanKingLeonidas

Honor is a dying art that too few know to this day.

Truer words were never spoken.

I agree there are very very few people left who have honor. lying and stealing have become the norm.

My employment law book states 1 in 10 lie on their resumes. Worse is this article. (My spouse has done some ghost written for PhDs, there are ads on College bulletin boards for the service)

You've never heard of me, but there's a good chance that you've read some of my work. I'm a hired gun, a doctor of everything, an academic mercenary. My customers are your students. I promise you that. Somebody in your classroom uses a service that you can't detect, that you can't defend against, that you may not even know exists.

I work at an online company that generates tens of thousands of dollars a month by creating original essays based on specific instructions provided by cheating students. I've worked there full time since 2004. On any day of the academic year, I am working on upward of 20 assignments.

In the midst of this great recession, business is booming. At busy times, during midterms and finals, my company's staff of roughly 50 writers is not large enough to satisfy the demands of students who will pay for our work and claim it as their own.

You would be amazed by the incompetence of your students' writing. I have seen the word "desperate" misspelled every way you can imagine. And these students truly are desperate. They couldn't write a convincing grocery list, yet they are in graduate school. They really need help. They need help learning and, separately, they need help passing their courses. But they aren't getting it....

chronicle.com...

It is very chilling to think THESE are the students who will lead us into the future, design the bridges you drive over, teach YOUR kids or the deity forbid develop the medicine you take.....
edit on 4-3-2011 by crimvelvet because: fumble fingers

posted on Mar, 4 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You forget its the military that does nation building now, If we want something built in the US we have to get in the line with the rest of the world wait for a war on ____ in the US, then all the money and infrastructure you could ever want will be built for free.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join