It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Internet Being Used (right now) to Start World War III?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+152 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
The Current Situation

A wave of popular unrest grips the Middle East and is sweeping outward. Many of us used to our own peculiar brand and style of governments and laws feel it’s about time. That in essence it all makes sense.

People don’t want to live in these systems any more, they are waking up to the reality of them, or so the conventional and politically correct wisdom goes.

But why now, what is the straw that keeps breaking the proverbial Camel’s back again and again?

Regime Change and Nation Building are words we have become accustomed to here in the West as constructs in the War on Terror.

Yet many of these regimes have not changed in thirty to forty years, Egypt had Mubarak for nearly 30 years, Libya has had Kaddafi even longer, the Assad family has ruled Syria even longer and the Kim family just as long in North Korea.

It would seem to me that the people who live in these places are well used to living under these leaders and systems based on how long they have, lifetimes and generations in some cases.

While many skeptics here on ATS will tell you the Internet and what’s discussed on it plays little to no role in what will or could happen in the larger world, I am going to dedicate this thread for laying out a case that this is not true.

The Concept

"World War III will be a guerilla information war, with no division
between military and civilian participation."
- Marshall McLuhan -

Let us start with Marshall McLuhan a Canadian Communications expert and philosopher who advised everyone from the President of the United States to the Vatican on communication protocols and techniques.

marshallmcluhan.com...

Marshall would be 100 years old if he were still alive today, and what makes the above quotation both powerful and poignant is the fact that he both made it and passed away before the advent of the Internet.

McLuhan foresaw what he described as a “Global Village” coming about as the world’s communications evolved putting everyone in touch with everyone else, and a final World War as the people themselves for the first time could communicate directly with one another.

He envisioned a guerilla information war, where average people like me and you would share what we know, think and feel about not just how we perceive the world, but how ideally we would like the world to be.

People would begin talking about and trying to expose corruption in government and in the corporate body, courts and law enforcement, religion and the systems that bind us into shared societies, what works, what doesn’t work, what makes us frustrated and unhappy, what gives us hope and does not.

Yet presumably the entrenched governments and corporations and religions that comprise the Status Quo would be every bit as vocal or more vocal in trying to maintain it and control the transformations brought about in society from unfettered communication between the far flung and distant masses.

While skeptics will disagree I contend that this guerilla information war has been going on for a few years now, of what has been its opening rounds, I believe though this war is now heating up big time and is getting hotter every day.

Let me continue on though with a few more rudiments and basics before I delve deeper into this.

Communication is the Key to Relationships

Unless your 12 with a wart on your nose and a face full of pimples you are no stranger to relationships by now.

Whether they be with lovers, or spouses or significant others, employers or family members communication is key to avoiding misunderstandings, misconceptions, assumptions and other things that lead people to the wrong perceptions and the wrong ideas about the health or quality of your relationship.

We have all probably been there, afraid to ask a lover we suspect of cheating the truth, a boss we suspect doesn’t like us why, a family member or friend who gives us the cold shoulder, often because we know we might not like the answer.

Yet often we find out when we do ask those all important questions and open up an honest discourse that is the hallmark of productive communication we had it all wrong or it wasn’t as bad as we thought it was.

Until recently we have had to take our Governments and Medias and Religions word on what those who lived elsewhere, and worshipped and prayed differently were all about.

The Governments and Religions and Medias have all pretty much said the same thing over the ages, these other people have it all wrong, they lie, and they don’t like you, we don’t lie, we tell you the truth.

In that way we have clung to our systems, bolstered our egos, learned to see the world through those carefully constructed prisms supplied for us and the other peoples of the world too.

All that has changed with the Internet and as more and more of us communicate with the average ordinary Joe or Jane in the UK, Russia, Japan, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Australia and Argentina we are often finding out that they are pretty much just like us, bound into the same kind of often corrupt and dishonest systems and often share our own hopes and dreams of a better tomorrow.

But is that Jane or Joe really in Saudi Arabia or Syria or Argentina, or are they sitting some where else entirely different, and their name is not Jane or Joe either?

Anonymity and Accountability

Those of us who have taken a crack at online dating and or internet discussions have learned very often that people will often use the anonymity of the Internet and lack of Accountability to lie, seek attention, and often reinvent themselves to be someone that they aren’t.

The woman you thought was 30 and 110 pounds you finally meet is 50 and 250, the man you thought looked just like Tom Cruise, looks quite a bit different with his coke bottle glasses, and is 5 feet 2 inches and not 6 feet two inches.

Later we find out he didn’t actually climb Mt. Everest, fight in 3 wars, and works for NASA as claimed, but lives at home with his elderly Mom and Dad and is chronically unemployed.

For the most part we laugh it off, chalk it up to experience and become a little wiser the next time around, a bit more cautious, and try to not be so susceptible to things we desperately want to hear.

Yet how many of us forget those lessons when the person on the other end of our blinking monitors is telling us precisely what we want to hear?

Information is Power

If we knew the truth, we probably wouldn’t get all dressed up and drive 20 miles in the pouring rain to meet that person for the first time, but because we don’t we often do.

Information is power and the powerful have long learned to withhold it or ration it to suit their needs and ambitions and desire for profit and control.

The guerilla information wars are in large part about those of us who have some extra knowledge about the world, its governments, systems, corporations, leaders, politicians, religion sharing that knowledge and secrets.

It’s about sharing the information that those in power don’t want us to know.

Yet because of the anonymity of the Internet can we always be sure who is sharing something we would ideally like to know and hear are telling us the truth?

Misinformation and Disinformation

There are two kinds and often come from two different types of people.

Misinformation usually comes from the well intentioned fool. They think they have it all figured out, there heart is basically in the right place, they really just want to help and the level and sincerity of their passion is a provocative thing that can be quite compelling. They are vocal, confident, assured, even in an infectious way and it shows, and if they are saying what we want to hear well, we often desperately would like to believe them.

Only problem is that more often than not they don’t have a clue as to what they are talking about. They mean well but if the person giving you directions to get to point B gave you ones that actually drove you right off a cliff, it doesn’t really matter how well they meant.

Disinformation often comes from someone who is not well intentioned at all. In fact the disinformation agent as they are often called tend to think we are all a bunch of weak minded and ignorant idiots who can be easily persuaded to adopt false beliefs through giving us false and un-factual information. They have an agenda, whether it be a government, a political group, a corporate or religious one, often that they derive their living or security from.

Here on a site like Above Top Secret many of us are passionately and even desperately searching for the truth, and we are more in-tune to critically questioning the person with misinformation or disinformation, yet the Internet Community on whole isn’t always so questioning or critically minded.

Divide and Conquer

Information is so valuable to maintaining the Status Quo that as long as there is conflicting information to argue about amongst the masses and no real consensus on any issue in question can be reached as a result of it, it provides the vacuum for those maintaining the Status Quo to do just that.

The misinformation poster does their part unwittingly in that process.

The disinformation agent does it wittingly.

The result is as usual no one knows for sure, and because no consensus is reached critical mass doesn’t happen and nothing changes.

The Power of Suggestion and Persuasion (Monkey See- Monkey Do)

What happens though when all of a sudden there is a stunning majority, there is little dissent and what little there is, is overwhelmingly shouted down? The vast majority of the people communicating right here on the Internet say now, now, we all agree, it’s time for action, and it’s time to take this specific action?

What if though that vast majority of people demanding action, agitating for it, insisting on it, wasn’t really a vast majority of the people, what if they weren’t even people who lived there, who weren’t even going to be joining you down in the local town square with the coolers of refreshments and banners that they told you they would be bringing?

Who are You, Where are You

Many of you know me here through ATS, a couple has even met me, several have talked to me on the phone, and it’s generally accepted I live in Miami, am male, in my 40’s, born and raised in the USA of White Anglo Saxon Protestant Stock.

Yet my Twitter account is set to Iranian Time after a call was made during the Iranian Election Protests to help the protestors by creating so many Twitter Accounts the Iranian authorities would have trouble monitoring each and every one.

I am neutral when it comes to the Iran controversies, but it seemed like an easy enough thing to do, to log on to Twitter and change my Time Zone to maybe give people a little more of an edge. I am not a big fan of any government to be honest, so when it comes to giving the people a little help when it comes to dealing with government I am generally not opposed to that.

Yet there is one problem, I don’t live in Iran, I am not Iranian, I am not really in contact with anyone who lives in Iran, at least that I know for sure lives in Iran, because if I am pretending to live in Iran, they sure could be too!

Now I simply changed my time zone, but I could have just as easily pretended to be in Iran, yes I am going to the demonstration, we must all act, and act now, you should too.

Sounds great almost noble, what isn’t as sure maybe we help in this fashion people find the courage to tear down a imperfect government and ALL GOVERNMENTS ARE IMPERFECT, but what waits, what truly waits in the wings for them then when they do?

Because I don’t live in Iran and don’t really know what goes on there, and who all would like to be in charge and how they want to be in charge, well I could be helping them go right from the frying pan and into the fire, in essence be a pawn in some one else’s larger game, where my good intentions and well wishes hastily and naively arrived at become the worst possible thing I could do.

Do I want to be part of the misinformation or disinformation war?

No.

The Sock Puppet/Internet Persona Phenomenon

Until very recently most of us did not know it existed, even now only a few are aware and taking it seriously.

Recently a U.S. Military Contractor named HB Gary had an email intercepted that has been published on the Internet by concerned citizens of the world.

According to an embedded MS Word document found in one of the HBGary emails, it involves creating an army of sockpuppets, with sophisticated "persona management" software that allows a small team of only a few people to appear to be many, while keeping the personas from accidentally cross-contaminating each other. Then, to top it off, the team can actually automate some functions so one persona can appear to be an entire Brooks Brothers riot online.

www.dailykos.com...:-The-HB-Gary-Email-That-Should-Concern-Us-All

This contractor has developed software that can be used through a thumb drive or virtual machine to create an army of manufactured fictitious posters, to give one computer using them random and multiple IP addresses so that they can game responsible message boards like ATS who limit one account to each individual based on IP.

The Software is constantly updated with RSS Feeds so the person using it doesn’t even have to think what to post.

It stars, it thumbs, it does everything to make an argument seem accepted and popular, it can be used to carry out ad-hominem attacks on posters opposing it.

In short it can make one person appear to be hundreds and bad ideas seem like good ideas through hundreds, thousands of artificial personas agreeing with the argument.

I contend it’s the straw that broke the camels back, and it’s being used to ferment these uprisings throughout the Middle East, and is being used by the Intelligence and Military Communities.

The New Coup

By convincing the average Internet user in targeted countries through these fictitious personas that people actively and overwhelmingly want to go out and demonstrate, shut down and change governments, oust leaders, and revamp systems, the average person becomes compelled to act too.

They see a mass movement shaping up right before their eyes on the Internet, maybe they hem and haw and decide eventually to venture down to the town square and see what they can see.

If they get there and see a hundred people who went to, well the next person who ventures down is likely to join in also, and then the next, and then the next, and pretty soon it’s thousands, and pretty soon the media is there and it’s being broadcast on local TV and Radio.

It must be real!

Like the sociable and communal creatures most human beings are, people want to join in and go with the flow.

What’s the End Result

So far it hasn’t been as wonderful as our own media has always touted, the Egyptians now have a military dictatorship in charge of the country with vague promises of something better for the future, and people in Bahrain and Libya are dying in military and police crackdowns.

The outcome of something better coming out of these ad hoc hastily organized often leaderless movements is questionable with no one that the people really wants waiting in the wings to step in, all they are in fact doing is removing who is there, creating a chaos and instability, and a vacuum that could lead to any number of military dictatorships, new despots, or foreign invasions stepping in.

Let’s be Honest, Lets take a look Iraq

Yesterday the Government we here in the United States helped to install in part through force of arms opened up on demonstrators there. We exported our brand of democracy and paid a heft price to do so and made the Iraqis pay a heftier price, only for them to find out it’s a corrupt inefficient system that does not cater to the people.

The American Tax Payer paid Halliburton one million a day to rebuild the Iraqi infrastructure which is crumbling through neglect and war, and instead spent it on anything but.

Did we help Iraq or make it worse?

More importantly who did we make it better for?

Presumably some oil companies and Halliburton as the Iraqi people are so unhappy with the outcome the very government we installed is now shooting them dead in the streets for protesting against it.

Good intentions don’t always equal good results.

Why are So Many Questionable Regimes Slowing or Cutting Internet Access

We assume it’s because they don’t want people to talk and coordinate. We all love our Internet and ability to talk freely on it and all worry it might be taken away from us too. It’s a easy conclusion to reach these governments simply don’t want their citizens talking…but is it possible they don’t want Foreign Spy Services and Militaries using the HB Gary Software to spread revolt and disinformation through automated software?

Let’s tale a look at some headlines.

Calls on Facebook to oust Syria’s Assad

www.rawstory.com...

North Korea threatens military action over South Korea campaign

Cho Mee-young SEOUL (Reuters) - North Korea will fire across a land border with South Korea if Seoul continues its anti-North psychological campaign, the North's official media said on Sunday ahead of a joint military drill between the United States and South Korea. South Korea's military has been dropping leaflets into North Korea about democracy protests in Egypt as part of a psychological campaign

www.rawstory.com...

No Internet no problem, U.S. and Client States will make sure those in your nation know that people are protesting and revolting all over the world.

Can there be any doubt that the U.S. is trying to agitate these protests?

Renesys shows an almost universal blackout on the Internet from Egypt where providers simultaneously went dark, virtually cutting off access for the Egyptian citizenry to the rest of the world.

wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com...

Clearly Governments believe the Internet Represents a real danger to them, and clearly our Government will go to any lengths to ferment these uprisings.

If they would fly an airplane into the sky and violate a sovereign and hostile nation’s airspace like North Korea to drop leaflets, would they really not sit in air-conditioned comfort in front of a key board to bombard the Internet?

We now know the software exists to do that, we know the U.S. Military has it, do we really want to believe that they are not going to use it, that they are not going to use it, and as importantly that they aren’t going to use it on us?

On revolution's anniversary, Iran stifles Internet

cpj.org...

Governments are Clearly Taking the Internet as Real and Valid Weapon and Threat, Why Aren’t We?

The misinformed skeptic, and those deliberately spreading disinformation tell us differently, the Internet is not relevant in changing the world, war or anything beyond idle chit chat, dating and swapping recipes.

This is clearly not true, and while we sit in a state of denial over this, the world is being turned upside down.

Demonstrations are starting to spread right here to the United States, battle lines on key issues are starting to be drawn, people here are being shamed by the courage of people elsewhere, a courage that might have been manipulated and drawn out by foreign forces with very different ideas and goals than the ones they sold to the people who went out and risked life and limb and sometimes have died to protest in these popular movements that really are being born on the Internet, promoted on the Internet and coordinated by the Internet.

Yet who is really on the other end of that screen?

People better start thinking about it, because the Guerilla Information War is no longer just an exchange of information, it’s turning into an exchange of bullets and governments too.

World War III is really upon us, people need to think and think hard.

edit on 27/2/11 by ProtoplasmicTraveler because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

+19 more 
posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by IndieA
TLDR
Too Long Didn't Read

Well I hope you have a chance to when you have a little more time.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Sup mate... I think people were far from happy in the afore mentioned countries. Put down and reduced to mere working class peasantry by their individual rulers. These people were not in government to make their respective countries better for their populous, but rather the elitist scum at the top. Theres a reason google fell out with China. To stop information getting to the masses because they know we are all alike and given the same chances and freedoms the people would jump at it. The internet is surely the spur that heels the proverbial horse into motion.

I'v heard in numerous forums the statement ''Only something with the clout of a World War can kick start change on a massive scale.'' All be it there's a dash of truth in that. The other way; a peaceful, passive, quiescent one involves the internet as it is applicable on the same scale as a World War.

War is the past. Worldwide discussion the future. Out with the old and in with the new I say.

Viva planet Earth.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by TuXXXeR

You know I can appreciate what you are saying, I can also appreciate those who have a desire for change and those who have a fear for change.

Yet is Egypt really better off with the Military in control?

Is Libya really better off having bombs dropped on it by it's own people?

Who emerges who takes power, who makes the trains run on time?

Not wanting something and having a real way to provide something better are two different things.

Eventually if the people can't figure out a way to provide something better themselves, someone steps into the vacuum who can make the trains run on time, and that's often for the best.

Liken it to running away from home as a child, sure you have cast off mom and dad, but where is your next meal coming from and who is going to provide it to you?

Often if it's a determined child to not go home, it turns out to be some pedophile who sexually uses and abuses them in exchange for a roof and a meal or a few dollars to survive another day.

Yeah you got rid of mom and dad but are you ready to stand on your own, and are you going to have to turn to someone worse than mom and dad to survive?

Optimism and the power of positive thinking is a great thing, blind optimism without a solid plan can be a very bad, dangerous and even deadly thing.

Places like Iraq and Afghanistan haven't transformed well even with all the various forms of help our government gives them.

Just because it's not easy is no reason to try, but having a solid plan to try, sure would work out better than not having one at all.

What I am getting at here in this thread, is the U.S. Government, the Powers that Be, the CFR, the Triadilists, etc using software to create chaos in nations that ultimately they know are going to devolve into an uglier chaos and turn to them with what they can provide to restore stability.

That's not a pie in the sky question of what people want, that's a realistic question as to what's going on, on the ground.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

thank you for the analysis. it helped me alot

I think I do information process. I give the information I get to a statistical function.
I use a coefficient for the info I get and try to sum the info from different sources. I try to chose the coefficients
carefully and I do so by investigating the info source. I always try to search the subject and I don't trust as some
body just says something. I think trust is meaningless on internet . I am here to get clues .

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Most of us are in fact here to get clues.

Some of us though remain reltatively clueless in a very complicated world where those with great resources, money and power, often do things to gain and maintain it, that the average person struggling to live a moral life as a good person couldn't even imagine anyone would go to such extents to do.

Yet because most of us think with our hearts, our desire to be good and do good, we are easily manipulted through our emotions.

The powers that be know this and our media, politicians and clergy often speak to us in the language of emotion and not intellect.

They have figured out that many of us are looking for deeper answers, ones that revolve around intellectual discourse, intelligent responses etc, and I believe that they are attempting to counter that by creating their own presence on the Internet to speak to select groups with the language of emotions, emotions designed to incite people towards knee jerk reactions and not intellectual responses.

Are the people in Egypt better off now with the Military in Open and Total Control?

I personally doubt it.

Who waits in the wings in your country if the Mullahs are overthrown, who waits in the wings in our nation if the Congress and President are overthrown, some kind benevolent leader with all the answers, or a bunch of guys with guns who can intimidate us into submission?

That's the million dollar question.

Thanks for posting and good luck to you and yours and every body in the days ahead. I suspect many of us will be needing it.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Is the Internet Being Used to Start World War III? yes its a strong possibility and if true its probably been planned for some time now. although i would love to believe its the people standing up and saying no more. i have long since suspected that this unrest is being manipulated to benfit the people behind the curtain. i have a feeling the big game is coming to its conclusion. i hope im wrong. exellent read and very insightful as usual pt thanks s&F>

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I wouldn't be too surprised if the internet played a role. "New Tech" allowed latent human desires to flourish, and to no good end in the other World Wars. It was almost as if the new possibilities that opened up from that tech "unlocked" the war, it was sort of predestined.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kolcath
Is the Internet Being Used to Start World War III? yes its a strong possibility and if true its probably been planned for some time now. although i would love to believe its the people standing up and saying no more. i have long since suspected that this unrest is being manipulated to benfit the people behind the curtain. i have a feeling the big game is coming to its conclusion. i hope im wrong. exellent read and very insightful as usual pt thanks s&F>

I too sure am hoping it really is just the people, and if it weren't for the fact that people are so reluctant to risk change, and more importantly the HB Gary Sock Puppet Persona Management Software I would be truly hopeful.

I am though truly concerned and suspect if not the end game, but a new and much more deadly round of the game is being kicked off, not so much by the people but the Powers that Be.

They love to give us "Change we can Believe in" so getting us to believe the changes that occur were brought about and wanted by us becomes a big part of their strategy always.

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   

I one to confess some thing.

I didn't think that there are so emotional (naive) in us. I think these people are jut living in Iran.
I think everybody goes through emotions. after that most of the time they fail they learn of these emotional action. I think people around me are not learning. whats wrong with them ?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Turq1
I wouldn't be too surprised if the internet played a role. "New Tech" allowed latent human desires to flourish, and to no good end in the other World Wars. It was almost as if the new possibilities that opened up from that tech "unlocked" the war, it was sort of predestined.

It's kind of amazing no matter what Technology is invented or how much more convenient or better it can be used to make our lives, we often end up using it to make war!

I don't think a lot of younger people even know it was the Department of Defense who laid out the seed money for the development of the original internet and a bianary language all computers would use to be able to communicate with one another.

Is it possible that they envisioned this even all the way back then?

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

why all of you American members believe in ww3. you really think that is necessary ?

do you believe Nostradamus or something ?

it is about future . are you predicting that ? thank you.
edit on 27/2/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Hmmmmm... I appreciate where you're coming from but I think Afghanistan and Iraq are nothing to do with it as it was war the beget change. There wasn't an active call from the people.

Tunisia and Egypt however, two shining examples of social change due to heightened awareness. But awareness from what, from where.??? You may then say that there were casualties and disruption in these places due to people taking to the streets. But they knew that, they were willing to give up the grind of life and slum it on the streets night after night to make sure their pleas wern.t to fall on deaf ears. And realistically it doesn't matter who's in government as long as the people are done right by. Military rule is also only in place in the short term.

Libya is locked in this battle at the moment and only time will tell if full Civil War will break out. But my friend, this is only happening because the tyrant Gadaffi will not cede power, claims he's on the side of good. I even heard he likened himself to the Queen of England a few days ago. Because the rebels took the East it's now an East vs West thing. Gadaffi knows what he's doing and through public appearances etc he has created a rift in the country.

And brother, the kid that runs away from home doesn't have to shack up with a pedophile or anything like that. He runs away because he has to, presumably broken home whatever. Thats where we stand at the moment in these countries. The choice facing them? Like you said; somewhere worse or somewhere better. I don't believe these people will, after casting off their shackles, knowingly proceed into a situation with less freedom. It doesn't make sense that they would.

Look forward to your retort.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

I one to confess some thing.

I didn't think that there are so emotional (naive) in us. I think these people are jut living in Iran.
I think everybody goes through emotions. after that most of the time they fail they learn of these emotional action. I think people around me are not learning. whats wrong with them ?

Learning is based upon two important things...

1. Your individual desire to learn.
2. Your options to learn through varied sources that are available to you.

If someone doesn't have a desire to learn and change through learning and see no value in it, you really can't make them learn, free will is free will no matter how bad or good a government is.

You can only learn what you are presented with, if you want to learn to play the guitar but don't have a guitar or a guitar instruction book, well it's going to be hard.

Most people are dependent upon the State or Religion or Media to provide them learning opportunities, and the State, Religion or Media can simply limit what is convenient to teach people.

Learning is hard at times because of that, change can be even harder.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Hey, Proto great thread as usual S&F.

Unfortunately I have to agree with you completely.

Having been in the trenches so to speak in the "Farm Wars" I have seen the Disinfo agents at work on the internet.

I have seen news stories pulled.

I have seen the US Congress completely ignore the Testimony of Stanley Painter, Chairman, National Joint Council of Food Inspection Local Union. and over 1000 non-compliance reports because the Ag cartel wanted them to.

I have seen NGOs get their chains yanked so they were made to support and spew disinformation.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

probably because the US itself doesn't have much of a history of revolt and change brought upon by revolution despite rebelling from the UK and thus gaining their independence. so it may be due to this that their people yearn for world war 3, perhaps hoping that a positive change will happen for them and their country should such a conflict occur.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by hmdphantom

why all of you American members believe in ww3. you really think that is necessary ?

do you believe Nostradamus or something ?

it is about future . are you predicting that ? thank you.
edit on 27/2/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

We might want to chalk that up to Hollywood as the Sequel is a popular concept in America. A hit movie comes out and 2 years later they make another one with the same charachters and basic story line to capitilize and make money on it, if it does well they do a third, and so on and so on.

Once they start numbering things it becomes progressive, you have 1 you have 2, then next comes 3!

Plus you have to consider most of the world's major religions predict some kind of final world wide battle in 'end time' prophecies, and most people who are religious anticipate this happening in part because it validates their scriptures and notions of God.

Many people the world over would like to see a World War III for that one reason alone.

Me I believe that the rich international corporations want a one world government and it's going to take a major war to drive us all into one.

Time tells all!

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Every good story needs a beginning a middle and an end.

Armageddon. Best ending to a book ever.!!!

Think the end of days scenario petrifies people into worship.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

Unfortunately I have to agree with you completely.

Having been in the trenches so to speak in the "Farm Wars" I have seen the Disinfo agents at work on the internet.

I have seen news stories pulled.

I have seen the US Congress completely ignore the Testimony of Stanley Painter, Chairman, National Joint Council of Food Inspection Local Union. and over 1000 non-compliance reports because the Ag cartel wanted them to.

I have seen NGOs get their chains yanked so they were made to support and spew disinformation.

signature:

I think some activists and military people actually do know this is going on and I am hoping we get some confirmation from some of them throughout this thread.

(though who knows if they are telling the truth)

I believe the military and government and corporations will use this software and use it for sinister purposes.

Yet one of the points of the thread is who to believe and what to believe.

Those in the know of course know.

But those who might not, really should think hard before they adopt a position on what is taking place right now.

Popular does not always mean honest or wise.

Great post my friend.

Thanks for sharing what you know, in large part that's what the guerilla information war is all about.

Thanks!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join