It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Internet Being Used (right now) to Start World War III?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by crimvelvet
reply to post by poet1b

A good place I would like to start is to take back our government from corporate control. This would be the first step.

AMEN, Again we are on the same page.

First we need to kick K Street to the MOON and make it illegal for corporations to interfere in the running of a country in an way shape or form!

Speaking of taking back control....
THIS is a really really interesting tidbit I came across many moons ago. (2007)

This started with Ann Veneman who was considered as a possible running mate for Obama.

Ann Veneman joined the United States Department of Agriculture's Foreign Agricultural Service in 1986, serving as Associate Administrator until 1989. During this time she worked on the Uruguay Round talks for the General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade (GATT).

In reflecting on Veneman's record, Meatnews wrote that she "played a key role in eliminating trade barriers and expanding opportunities for American farmers through new export markets. She has worked closely with U.S. Trade Representative Robert Zoellick, helping lead to the successful launch of a new round of trade negotiations for the World Trade Organization.

The IPC was created in 1987 explicitly to drive home the GATT agriculture rules of WTO at Uruguay talks. The IPC demanded removal of ‘high tariff’ barriers in developing countries, remaining silent on the massive government subsidy to agribusiness in the USA and is responsible for the new Food "Safety" Modernization Act of 2010.

The very interesting thing about this BIO of Ann V. is "the law firm and lobby group Patton, Boggs" It was the first firm to start "lobbying" politicians for a client! I can not find my not on unfortunately (from 1987)

Patton Boggs is also one of American Banker’s Top Lead Legal Advisors and the firm is one of the world’s Top Patent Firms. Patton Boggs reported nearly $41 million in lobbying revenue in 2009

They changed the wording some from when I read it three years ago but you can still read between the lines.

Patton Boggs is based in Washington DC, where the firm has been a leading member of the business and legal communities since our founding here in 1962. Long recognized as the nation’s leading public policy law firm, Patton Boggs was a pioneer in merging public policy expertise with traditional legal practice. Today, professionals in our Washington office are recognized internationally for their in-depth knowledge of how government works, their strong, bipartisan relationships with policy makers, and their skill as advocates for their clients... www.pattonboggs.com...

It is really amazing the tangles one finds when one starts pulling on a string.

More like "eliminating trade barriers and ELIMINATING opportunities for individual American farmers while EXPANDING opportunities for American farm conglomerates !

edit on 8-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by crimvelvet

I finally ran that old quote down.

“Patton Boggs began as an international law firm concentrating in global business and trade in 1962...We were among the first law firms to recognize that all three branches of government could serve as forums in which to achieve client goals, enabling us to emerge as the nation’s leading public policy law firm, and we have developed our extensive business law capabilities into the firm’s largest practice area.” www.pattonboggs.com...

So now we know who "invented" all that corporate lobbying and Ann Veneman worked for them.

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

If TPTB use the internet, to Start World War III

Let's use it too, to stop them and prevent WW3

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/12c9356cebef.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 9 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

I found this very old page from 2002 concerning Monsanto!

might be interesting.....

ngin.tripod.com...

Corporations are inventing people to rubbish their opponents on the internet

George Monbiot, Tuesday May 14, 2002, The Guardian

Persuasion works best when it's invisible. The most effective marketing worms its way into our consciousness, leaving intact the perception that we have reached our opinions and made our choices independently. As old as humankind itself, over the past few years this approach has been refined, with the help of the internet, into a technique called "viral marketing". Last month, the viruses appear to have murdered their host. One of the world's foremost scientific journals was persuaded to do something it had never done before, and retract a paper it had published.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Sorry I have taken so long to reply.

Great points, these are all powerful tools in their arsenal.

Then they have convinced a large number of people that our representative government is our enemy, when it has been the method by which we have fought off the efforts of the elites to take over our country.

Things really went south with the whole free market supply side economics con job.

That investment money that was supposed to put our economy back on track has instead been used against us to take away our rights and strip us of our wealth.

Thanks for bringing Thorium reactors to our attention, I did not know about this until I read it on the ATS, probably first from you. This is another technology that has been hidden from the public.

I also completely agree with you about Monsanto, and the effort to completely control our food supply.

Awesome contributions.

edit on 10-3-2011 by poet1b because: correct mistakes

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

Thanks for helping to illustrate these points, good stuff.

This is why I see peak oil as a good thing for the global economy.

All the pieces are there for average people to stake independence from the ICs, we just need to come together politically, and sum up the needed political will.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Phew, a lot of reading, not finished all of it yet, thanks for that last post, i will look into it.
I agree with you completely on this, i don't understand why people should doubt the very, very obvious

I often thought (about Egypt etc) 'Why now, at this point in time'?, Why the other countries?
Is it really all down to Twitter? or is there some coordinated propaganda machine running this?
Gadaffi has remained in power simply because he has lots of minerals etc the West buys from him, and he offers a safe haven to train all their 'black ops' people, as well as terrorists. I think TPTB have decided that he, & several other regimes have outlived their purpose, & a nice big revolution/civil war is what is needed-as an excuse to 'help' (invade) that country for 'humanitarian reasons'(to keep the oil flowing).
The knock on effect, economically speaking, will be just as big as the social one.Once the Suez jams up there will be another 'energy crisis', with all the usual inflation etc. This wheel has turned so many times we should all be aware of it by now & we all know what's coming next.....
We should be particularly careful of CoIntelBots (robot pseudo people) trying to persuade us into a particular course of action, and here is something else to chew on, it's official spy software that follows people/groups on the net, you have been warned!
files.abovetopsecret.com...
I think it's high time we stopped that wheel.
By the way, i am a real person (i think)

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

There is actually another economic effect to these kind of 'regime changes' beyond just the increased profits in oil.

The Swiss Bankers tend to do real well when it comes to picking the carcasses of these deposed dictators once their accounts are frozen. When that happens it can mean the Bankers get to just sit on that money sometimes forever.

Mubarak was rumored to have up to 50 Billion and Gadaffi is believed to have upwards of 30 Billion stashed away in Switzerland.

So the banking cartel picks up a cool 80 Billion so far.

What Iran had in International Banks that was frozen during the Islamic Revolution there, is still sitting in those banks today over 33 some odd years later.

Imagine how the Banking Cartel might make out if Saudi Arabia and the Emirates go to?

In theory the Nation/State that the money is alleged to have been embezzled from will/can eventually get it back, providing two things, they are all Jewish and die first in a Holocaust!

That's a very bad joke, but when it comes to gettting frozen assetts back, no one ever has had much luck in getting money 'lost' in Swiss Banks back, except for Israeli/Jewish Holocaust survivors.

The money Cuba had when Castro came to power, still sitting in the banks 53 years later!

What some might call a revolution others might call a 'Banking Holiday'!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Nice point about frozen assets. That money isn't a pile of gold sitting in a vault. These are numbers, that used to exist in ledger, now are just bits in a computer.

Someone on ATS at one time pointed out that money is just debt, a promise to pay.

The banks hold onto the currency of this promise to pay, to extract promises from others to pay them, the bankers, for the use of the banker's promise to pay others.

Just how valid are these promises? Whom is owed for what?

posted on Mar, 10 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by poet1b

Actually when it comes to the Swiss Banks it could be cash, or gold, or bearer bonds they are holding on to for some of these leaders.

For instance right around the time of the last U.S. Presidential Election the Saudi Royal family cashed out it's U.S. Dollar Holdings for Gold.

Whether they got Comex Gold Certificates or they got actual bullion is hard to say, so too is where they have it stashed, whether they have it in Kingdom or sitting in a bank.

Of course if you have to flee a nation in the dead of the night like the Emir of Kuwait did during the Iraqi invasion lugging around several thousand pounds of gold with you could really upset the load and balance on your gulf stream or 747, and of course if it's sitting back in your palace or in one of your country's banks, well it's bound to get looted.

So it's a safe bet that they keep it stashed in Switzerland.

Don't tell anyone but I am thinking of jacking the entire nation of Switzerland, just as soon as I can find a fence who can make it look like say Norway so I can resell it on the black market!

Shhhhh, don't tell anyone that's a secret, if it gets out on the Internet...

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
The Pope will say anything, as he is also known as The Harlot of Jerusalem, the whore of the jews.

Is the Pope 'god' now? Maryism! Jesus is a false concept anyway. See Jesus Christ Wikipedia.

He should know that the jews represent satan, vengeance, and death and that is why the GERMANS tried to kill of death itself as ... ONLY ... GERMANS should have been living in GERMANY by simple definition.

The Germans wanted a 3000 year stay here but we have now run out of time/resources and the food chain is failing too. Increased earthquake and volcanic activity, etc. is not by accident.

Jewmany? Jewland? Where? Only since 1948 when Israel came into being stealing the land from the INDIGENOUS people. The 'lord' giveth and the 'lord' taketh away! We will ALL be left with nothing, all material possessions and money will be lost, we will be FORCED into 'celibacy' for partaking of the pleasures of the flesh, and we will be caste into the abyss destitute!

He also knows that 2011 or 5772 is close to Âpocalypse/Armageddon but apparently can't see it for himself.

But then he doesn't really mind if we ALL perish as long as his one square mile 'eternal city' lives on.

Read Armageddon in your Bible...

The blind leading the blind again, or maybe someones brain is missing!

Ian Chattan ex NATO SIS

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
In honor of the above post and for a short musical intermission may I offer a song that typifies our friend Ian.

edit on 11-3-2011 by jackflap because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There is actually another economic effect to these kind of 'regime changes' beyond just the increased profits in oil.

The Swiss Bankers tend to do real well when it comes to picking the carcasses of these deposed dictators once their accounts are frozen. When that happens it can mean the Bankers get to just sit on that money sometimes forever.

Mubarak was rumored to have up to 50 Billion and Gadaffi is believed to have upwards of 30 Billion stashed away in Switzerland.

What Iran had in International Banks that was frozen during the Islamic Revolution there, is still sitting in those banks today over 33 some odd years later.

Imagine how the Banking Cartel might make out if Saudi Arabia and the Emirates go to?

In theory the Nation/State that the money is alleged to have been embezzled from will/can eventually get it back, providing two things, they are all Jewish and die first in a Holocaust!

That's a very bad joke, but when it comes to gettting frozen assetts back, no one ever has had much luck in getting money 'lost' in Swiss Banks back, except for Israeli/Jewish Holocaust survivors.

The money Cuba had when Castro came to power, still sitting in the banks 53 years later!

Thanks for posting.

I agree completely!

and the idea extends to assets that get "frozen" in other countries as well.

Taking this to a higher level, I would tend to view these "assets" and "accounts" as "escrow accounts" and "sub-trusts" being handled as possible "retainers" for future distribution to those installed Leaders who could be viewed as "CEO's". Performance including the retention of popularity and "wealth transfers" would play an important part. Much like changing times affecting large corporations, i.e. "product popularity", nations undergo changes the same way. Leadership changes similar to "restructuring" is all part of the game. Many "deposed" CEO's are granted a "severance package" and allowed to "retire" or move on (within limits, of course). Leaders of nations who may themselves be victims of "change" are allowed to move on in their own way. I suspect that some of these deposed leaders are now living the "Life of Riley" somewhere while their "doubles", "loyalists" and "successors" take the heat and political fallout, and it might not make too much difference if they are "exiled" with 10 million dollars or 10 billion.

The entire Middle East and North Africa Arab nations have "installed" leaderships, with one possible exception being Saudi Arabia.

An interesting theory about the Saudis has to do with their ancestry.

It is possible they are descended from the Babylon Merchant Rulers 3000 or 4000 years ago (pre-Hebrew, pre-Jewish).

Two articles point to a possible "Jewish" connection many centuries ago!

Take this for what it's worth, but it seems the Saudis have always been in the right place at the right time in their history and relations with the West.

and with the recent turmoil seemingly not being successful yet in Saudi Arabia, it might look like they have a little more proxy power with TPTB board of directors!

wakeupfromyourslumber.blogspot.com...

thephora.net...

www.fortunecity.com...

edit on 11-3-2011 by xuenchen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
also found a new article by David Icke ( a wee bit lengthy however) about the whole world turmoil:

mostly Zionism....

it mentions the internet being used.....and connects much to the Rothschilds.

humansarefree.com...

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Thanks for posting.

Proto.... This post is loaded with so many profound truths, which are found under the guise of humor, that it makes me laugh with great gusto (man I crack myself up).

The more I research the results of this newly embraced internet mass communication, which is now found in poor 3rd world countries/countries with repressive regimes, but with loads of natural resources, the more and more your original premise makes sense.
The internet is uniting and centralizing the world, for better or worse.

Prior to mass instant global communication, US hegemony of world resources depended upon each respective region's king giving resource rights to US corporations.
We know this as truth through the information found in the John Perkins book Confessions of Economic Hitman.

But now, the DARPA invented internet can create reactionary uprisings in countries that we already "own" in order to replace said previously "bought" leader with yet another newly "bought" puppet of the CIA, but yet one who demands much less, whose allegiances are solely with those who seek a One World Order, and most likely comes at a much better price.

I am not going to go too much into the Jewish thing, because I am sick of getting flamed simply for criticizing Israel. The entire "anti-Semite" meme has become tiresome and is over-played, but yet people still fall for it.
Mind boggling.

But what you said is most definitely true.

The history of the world is comprised of one group of peoples plundering the wealth of other groups of peoples, but for some reason, the Jews are the only marginalized group to have been repaid for their losses.
If only the Native Americans had been so lucky.

We are seeing the slow consolidation of natural resources into the hands of fewer and fewer.
That, my friends, is what we call "true wealth".
Something tells me that we are on the cusp of a revolution in technology like none ever seen before, and TPTB are infighting, trying to position themselves correctly in order to come out on top.

Great post.

Cheers mate.

edit on 3/12/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/12/2011 by Josephus23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Psst, I think I got together a crew for that er, uh, vacation to Switzerland.

The tricky part is find a fleet of dump trucks which are not too conspicuous.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   

that was a brilliantly written post. Everything that has a downside, also
creates the opposite effect here though. It will and has been back firing
on the system My stance is that none of it is real, it's the ultimate illusion
and i'm referring to everything, this entire existance we think is real. The
more caught up in believing this stuff people get, the more entranced they
will become until it all unravels and they see it all for what it is. Until then
people are waking up at their own pace until it all dissipates.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
Twitter is amazing. I just found out about it the other day. Well, not found out, but really understood it. I love the 10s.

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
anyone know this song from the System of A Down, "hipnotize"?

I was always weird about the lyric, didnt know what it realy meant. It says:

why dont u ask, the kids at tiananmen square?
Was fashion the reason, why they were there?
They were blinded, hipnotized.
Television makes u buy it.

Was it saying just the similar, like the OP proto was saying? Was the infamous tiananmen story about TPTB trying to overthrow mao zedong and the red party of china? Anyone?

posted on Dec, 16 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

check you messages at the bottom

in one minute.

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33 >>

join